• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Twisted Wedding Night

A Twisted Wedding Night

"Did you really think that you were going to consummate this marriage, my dear?" giggled my newlywed wife. "I know we're married now, honey, but that doesn't mean I'm a different person now. I still have the same needs."

Alicia was absolutely gorgeous in her bridal wear. The very picture of innocence. If people only knew.

"But, Alicia, it's our wedding night..."

"It is!"

"I thought we were going to... you know"

"You thought tonight would be different", she asked me, a slight smile on her face.

"Well, yes."

"Awww". Alicia walked to me and took my hand. "I know this must be really hard on you", she said, as she gave me a soft kiss. "But deep down, you know that this is what you really want, don't you? Even if you're denying it to yourself right now. No matter what I do to you, no matter what kind of sex we have, it will never be as hot for you as knowing that on your wedding night, your newlywed bride brought a random guy to her wedding suite and had sex with him as you watched."

I moaned and felt my knees buckle. Alicia steadied me with her arms, holding me against her, her bright green eyes holding my gaze.

"And it's not just going to be sex, my dear husband," smiled Alicia, "All wives want to do something crazy on their wedding night. You should know: tonight might be a bit hard for you to watch. I'm going to be a filthy slut for our stranger. I'm doing to do things to him that I've never done before. I'm going to do things that I'd never do for you, cucky."

We'd discovered that humiliation turned me on, early in our relationship. What was even more surprising was how much Alicia loved humiliating me. It had started with small acts, like her getting me to tie her shoelaces in public, address her as "Mistress", wear panties under my everyday clothing. We gradually got more adventurous, and these days there was nothing she wouldn't put me through.

I'd never watched her having sex with another man before, although she had made no secret of the fact that she did. I'd never have guessed that she was saving the ultimate humiliation for our wedding night.

"But Alicia", I moaned, "A newlywed couple are supposed to spend their wedding night together."

"Of course", she responded, "Just like most husbands are supposed to have their cocks free of chastity cages and free to have sex with their wives whenever they want. It's too bad we're just different, aren't we?"

I could feel the metal bars of my chastity belt keeping my straining cock from getting hard. She had me and we both knew it.

"My dear cucky," said Alicia, pulling me up to my feet so that I was looking her straight in the eye, "I'm not going to ask you for permission to do this. You know full well that I do what I want. It turns me on to know that my husband, my trusted life-partner, will have to spend the night locked up and chained to the side of the bed, while someone we don't even know is going to fuck me harder than you ever have. And don't pretend you don't want this too. There's a reason I opted for a cage which left your cock visible. It looks like it's going to burst free. Except it's not"

I bowed my head in shame. She was right. I had fantasized about this exact scene before. Things were a lot different in reality though.

"This happens whether you like it or not, my dear. I would prefer that you acquiesce right now. You're going to obey me either way, but I'd rather not have to spend part of my special night having to slap your balls. You're such a screamer, and my sister is right next door, after all. We wouldn't want her to overhear."

I gulped. Alicia was capable of anything.

"Say it," she commanded, "Tell me what you're about to help me do tonight."

I mumbled something under my breath. Alicia raised her hand and delivered a stinging slap across my cheek. "Louder," she said, glaring sternly at me, "or the next one lands on your balls."

"I'm going to help you get ready for another man, Alicia."

"That's a start. And who is this man going to be?"

"I don't know, Alicia"

Another slap, across the other cheek. It was so hard that it forced me back down to my knees. "What traits is he going to have, cuckold? In what respects is he going to be better than you?"

I knew what I had to say. "He's going to be stronger than me, Alicia. And he's going to have a bigger c-c-cock than me."

"And what is he going to do to me?"

"F-fuck you senseless."

"Now, say it all together"

I took a deep breath. "A stranger who is stronger than me and has a bigger cock than me is going to come here and fuck you senseless while I watch Alicia."

Alicia smiled at me. "That's better."

"Now, go and get changed. I want you in the black bra and panty set I bought for you, the white halter top, and the red mini-skirt.

There's only going to be one man in my wedding suite, and it's going to be very clear who he is."

-----------------------

Ten minutes later, I was on my knees in front of Alicia again, dressed very differently. I could see her eyes taunting me as they rested on my girly attire. I was dreading the evening. I had never been more turned on in my life.

"Well, well, well," she taunted, "Don't you look pretty! Perhaps we should find you someone to do you too. Would you like that, my dear?"

I shook my head desperately.

"Alright", giggled Alicia. "Let's find some good angles here, my cuck-husband photographer. I don't particularly want to show my face to the camera. Besides, that will be the last thing anyone is interested in, don't you think?"

I looked at her blankly. "Why do you want me to take pictures? Weren't there enough during the ceremony?"

Alicia's grin became even wider. "You haven't figured it out yet, cucky?" she said, in a gleeful voice, "How are we going to find our lucky guy for tonight without some pictures?"

The truth hit me like an iron bar.

"You're—you're going to... "

"A lot of people won't believe me if they just see the ad. Craigslist is a pretty competitive marketplace. They need to see pictures of this beautiful bod, don't they?"

I gaped at her. "But Alicia..." My cock was rock hard again.

"I've always fantasized of fucking a strange guy off Craigslist. You just have one fantasy, to see me fulfill mine. We both win this way!"

I started to protest again. "Alicia, it's not... "

"Enough", she said warningly ,"Another word of protest, and I'll throw you out. Dressed exactly the way you are. Let's see how my sister reacts to that!"

I stopped talking.

"That's better," she said, as she rose. "Here, take the camera." She walked to the centre of the room, where the light was best. She was still dressed in her pure white bridal gown.

"Now, let's start off with a full body shot of me, from there."

I clicked a few pictures.

"Now, the side."

More pictures.

"How about a few with me sitting down?"

I complied. It took a while. My wife was quite through and had me diligently photograph every inch of her.

"Hmmm," she said, looking thoughtfully at the pictures. "These aren't bad, but I think we're going to have to give them a bit more incentive, don't you think?"

She looked up at me with a smile. "Fair warning," she said, "I'm going to make you do something pretty twisted."

"Lift up my bridal gown. Take a good look at what you're not getting tonight. Now take a picture."

At this point, I was beyond questioning her. I still had a raging hard-on and it was obvious. My wife was smirking at me.

I lifted her skirt up. She was wearing some expensive lingerie and stockings underneath. I positioned my camera and took a picture.

"Alright, that should be enough," giggled Alicia. "What do you think, cucky? How many takers will I have?"

We both knew the answer to that. Alicia looked absolutely stunning. There wasn't a red-blooded male anywhere who would pass up an opportunity to pin her down and fuck her brains out.

"Now," commanded my wife, "Post the ad. Upload all the pictures. Be very specific. Make sure you mention that I need someone to consummate this marriage. For starters, the lucky guy will need to be bigger than you. Hmmm, well that doesn't really narrow it down", she said, slyly, sparing another glance for my trapped cock. "He needs to be muscular. I want to feel like a woman tonight. Mention that they need to send pictures of their dick to be considered. Oh, and their entire body. I want to see the goods before I confirm. It is my wedding night, after all."

"As a special treat for you," she continued, "you will be personally responsible for selecting the right candidate. You will look at every response, evaluate their photos, and choose the biggest dick you can find. Oh, I mean that figuratively as well as literally, by the way," she said, with an evil smile as she met my shocked gaze, "The thought of a strong man dominating my dear husband in his pretty sissy top and short skirt is... compelling."

"I'm going to rest right here, on the bed. Let me know who the lucky one is. And don't you dare disappoint me. If I'm not satisfied, I'm going to take you over to the male strip club over by the bus station. Dressed like that." She smirked again. "I wouldn't be responsible for any... accidents while we're there."

She leaned back on our marital bed, as I got to work posting the ad. Alicia always knew what she wanted. And I'd known for a while now, that I was happiest helping her get what she wanted, even if that included humiliating me. I gulped again at the thought of being taken across town dressed so ridiculously, and got to work.

-----------------------

Alicia hadn't spoken for an hour. She was still in her bridal wear. I had passed her the reply of the man who fit her requirements the best. My face had been red with shame at having to go through so many pictures of naked men and cocks, most of which, I was humiliated to see, were bigger than mine. Alicia had known that would happen, of course.

"Well, this is really happening, isn't it," grinned Alicia. There was something else in her voice now. Anticipation.

"How are you taking it, my dear?" she asked mockingly, "Do you know anyone else who wasn't given the chance to consummate their own marriage?"

I didn't answer. Of course I didn't.

"I love you husband," said Alicia suddenly, taking me by surprise. "And I will, for the rest of our lives."

I looked at her, completely taken-aback. Her eyes were soft, for the first time that night. And looking into them, I was reminded, once again, of why I had chosen to marry her. Sometimes, being in a relationship like ours, where I was subjected to so much humiliation every day, I needed that.

I didn't reply. I didn't need to. She could see everything she needed to in my eyes.

There was a commanding knock on the door. The atmosphere in the room changed drastically.

"Now, cuckold," she said, with a glint in her eye as she rose to her feet. "Get in the closet, dressed as you are, and close the door. I don't want to hear a single sound, until we're done. If I hear so much as a pin drop, I'll drag you out, in your sissy attire, and show you off in all your glory. Got it?"

I nodded mutely. This was actually going to happen. I climbed into the closet and shut it as my beautiful, gorgeous wife swept towards the door.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Twisted Wedding Night

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 34 milliseconds