• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Internet Dating Ch. 01

Internet Dating Ch. 01

Carolyn and Pete met on an internet chat site. Their relationship began casually, but as they began to know more about each other and their sexual/moral desires it became evident that things were becoming more serious. Carolyn wanted to meet in person. They had been sexting and video chatting for almost a year, sharing all of their intimate fetishes and secrets, and they hadn't been with anyone else since their first encounter. Carolyn was in fact a virgin, so she was even more eager to meet and finally have sex. She'd seen photos and videos of his cock and although she was afraid of its size because of her nearly untouched, virginal status, she was eager to finally have something big inside her and finally become a woman. Pete wanted to meet as well, the thought of opening up her tight pussy as she moaned in pleasure and pain made him hard as rock, but he was very busy.

Eventually a long weekend came, and Pete was able to drive the few hour trip down to Carolyn's town. He fidgeted nervously as he drove, tapping the wheel and picking at his facial hair. What if she didn't like him? What if she decided she didn't want to lose her virginity with him? Pete was a very big man, 6'6 with broad shoulders and massive hands. He was tan and good looking but also very hard in the face. His voice boomed but he wasn't as sullen as his disposition made him out to be. He was actually a very easy going guy.

Carolyn spotted him first. He was hard to miss, looming over the crowd as it passed him by. He was standing in front of a local coffee shop in the place she'd instructed him to meet her. Carolyn took a deep breath, fixed her hair, and approached the giant man.

"Hey.." she squeaked, she seemed even more nervous than he felt.

"Hi!, nice to finally meet you!" he replied, and gave her an intense hug.

He had to lean down to do so as she stood only 5'7 high and her head hardly came up to his chest. She was wearing a tight white dress that shaped her thick thighs and booty perfectly, her hair was a long black silhouette down her back. They made their way to a side street where he had parked his truck. They proceeded to go to a local pub and then to a hotel where they continued to drink. By midnight they were both very drunk and all the tension was gone from their earlier anxiety. Carolyn laughed freely, no longer squeaking, and rested her head against Pete as they talked.

"I'm so glad you finally came," she said, looking deep into his eyes. "I've been waiting for someone like you forever."

"I know baby," said Pete, his eyes red and glazed with inebriation. "I'm here now."

And with that, he craned his neck and kissed her deeply, it was a long, intense, passionate kiss and it awoke something deep in her belly that made all her nerves stand on edge.

She placed her hand on his thigh and whispered, "I want you to make love to me."

Pete pulled her to a sitting position at the edge of the bed and kneeled down so that he could lean into her and kiss her. He was already throbbing hard knowing that he was finally going to fuck her after so many months of teasing. The grinding felt delicious as they sucked faces but he didnt want to ruin it by cumming too soon. He knew how she hated that.

"I want you to put it inside mee!" she moaned.

"Not yet baby, let me make sure you're good and wet first. You're going to need to be slippery for me to fit all of this big cock into you."

He reached under her dress and rubbed his fingers up and down her slit. Moisture had already begun to collect on the outside of her underwear and he slipped them down with his hand.

"Mmm.." she moaned in anticipation.

The smooth skin of her pussy felt heavenly on his rough hands, and she began to drip as he slipped the first long, thick finger inside. Immediately her body began to tense up and she squeaked as she felt it penetrate her tight hole. "Mmm yeaaah" she bellowed, as he began to move it in and out of her at an accelerating rate. It made wet squishing noises as he rammed his finger passed her g spot again and again.

He slipped a second finger in and her eyes bulged. "Ouch! mmm.." she shouted, "It hurts!" "I know baby but i need to get you ready for this cock," he soothed, "It's bigger than two fingers." And he continued to stretch her virgin pussy. Juices were now running down his hand to his wrist.

"Uugh stop please im gunna cummm!" she begged. "Mmm good." he replied, and began to fuck her with his fingers harder.

"Ugh ugh ugh ooooooooh!" she shouted as she clenched down and tried to squirt. Her legs caved in and she arched her back as she shuddered through the orgasmic contractions. He took out his fingers and a fountain of pussy juices came squirting out, soaking the sheet and her thighs and ass.

"Fuckk," he muttered, "that's so hott." He licked the juices off his hand and fist.

"I'm so fucking hard for you right now." he moaned. "I need to fuck you good and hard RIGHT now."

"Mmmm wait please.. I'm so sensitive still.. I'm all tight from cumming," she whimpered.

"You'll be okay." He said determinately as he spread her legs again and began to undo his pants.

"No you don't understand.. I need a few minutes or else its going to really hurt!" she cried.

He finished undoing his pants and looked at her with his large, swollen, erect cock in his hand. It was red and dripping precum already. "Can't you see what you do to me baby?" he said, and he bent over her spreading her legs as far as they would go. She looked at him both horrified and intrigued. They'd talked about their mutual rape fantasy a few times online but surely she would never have dreamed acting it out the FIRST time she had sex.

"Pete please. Don't." She said as she began to push him away, "I don't want to."

"Yes you do." he said coldly, but there was a twinkle of humour in his eyes. "And I'm going to fuck you whether you like it or not."

With that he shoved her down hard, gripping both her hands above her head and slammed his dick in all the way.

"AAAAHH!" She screamed, and began to kick away. "OOH IT HURTS TAKE IT OUT TAKE IT OUT!!"

But he resisted. "You'll get used to it babe don't fight it. Just relax."

And the pain that had felt like a knife cutting into her labia began to abate, after a few short moments he began to move inside of her.

"Please.." she begged, but not yet using the safety word they'd discussed for roleplaying situations. (the word was bananas.) "You're really hurting me, don't move."

"But don't you want me to cum in you?" he asked, knowing that Carolyn was a maiesiophiliac and was obsessed with becoming pregnant. "This is the only way."

She looked at him defeated. Her eyes had begun to water from the pain and he was only getting faster. How much more of this can I take? She wondered. But she wanted his cum so badly. And in a way the pain was almost erotic, it was exactly what she had fantasized about for so many years. She was getting fucked raw and there was nothing she could do to stop it. Her yells turned to shrieks as his thrusts got harder and he began to take his entire cock out and slam it back into her each time.

"Cum in me please!!" she shouted.

The wet sound of him fucking her was almost deafening, she reached another climax and begged him to stop. "I can't cum around your cock it's too big! Please i need it ouuuut!" she screamed.

"Can't. Here it comes." he panted, fucking her harder than ever.

"OOuughh please!!" she begged.

On that last plea he shot his load. It seemed to fill her entire abdomen as she layed, feeling his warm thick cum empty into her.

"Mmm.." he said, and pulled out. Cum-his and hers came dripping out.

"I think we need to order up some more towels next time." she said.

TO BE CONTINUED...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Internet Dating Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 348 milliseconds