• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Lisa's Night Out Ch. 01

Lisa's Night Out Ch. 01

Lisa pulled into the 7 Eleven parking lot in a hurry because she had to meet her girlfriends at the club in a half hour. She dressed up in her best going out clothes, her black mini-skirt, a tight shirt, and thigh high stockings. Her hair is down, with just the right amount of makeup and her favorite red lipstick. She just had to pick up a pack of cigarettes and then off to the club. So she paid for the cigarettes, and rushed back to the car.

As she was unlocking the door, suddenly a van pulls up alongside her. The side door opens; she pays no attention because she is in such a hurry. That is until she felt an arm around her waist and a hand over her mouth. Lisa struggles as she is pulled into the van and the door is slammed shut.

It is dark inside and there is a curtain or something dividing the back from the driver. Lisa continues to struggle as she feels a blindfold being tied over her eyes and her hands being tied behind her back. She hears a voice say, “quit struggling and don’t scream or I will have to hurt you!” She is very scared so she did as she was told.

As the van drove off, she felt a hand on her shirt, and again she starts to struggle as it is ripped off, and the same for her skirt. She is now lying tied and blindfolded, with nothing but her bra and stockings. Strangely enough she finds herself pissed because she hadn’t worn any panties.

Lisa was very scared, almost crying, begging, “please let me go”, “please don’t hurt me!” The stranger then says, “Be quite and do as you are told and you will not be hurt.” “You are a very beautiful girl.” His voice is strong, controlling, but somehow it has a hint of compassion.

She feels a hand on her thigh, softly rubbing. She struggles and begs, “Please don’t touch me, I just want out.” She became angry with herself because her body was betraying her. She felt that familiar feeling of warmness and moisture pooling between her legs. How can I be getting excited, she thinks. Why do the blindfold and ties feel so good? Why does it feel so natural to be in this position? Lisa has always enjoyed light bondage but this was crazy.

She feels the hand moving up her thigh and naturally her legs start to open, she notices as she feels this large strange hand touching her pussy. “You are wet, I think she likes this boys, I told you she was a good choice”, the voice says. “Please don’t”, she hears herself say, but her body betrays her. Her legs open a little more to give the hand better access.

She realizes by what the stranger said, and the laughing in the front that there must be at least three of them. What are they going to do to her; she wonders if she were to just go along with this that maybe they will let her go. She hasn’t seen their faces; she can’t identify them, why is this happening!

Lisa felt her body jump as a finger enters her suddenly. A loud gasp escapes her lips, and she finds her hips thrusting upwards, as the finger slowly withdraws. Then the finger is replaced with two. She can feel that familiar stirring inside as her orgasm starts to swell. Her hips begin to buck wildly. When the stranger inserts the third finger she throws her head back as her pussy grips the fingers tightly as her orgasm begins. The fingers stop moving inside, the stranger just holds them deep inside as her juices flow down his hands.

Her breathing starts to settle and she realizes what just happened. She is angry that this stranger has her in his control. That she can do nothing about his advances and worst of all, she likes it!

Suddenly she feels the van stop. The fingers jerked out of her, leaving her pussy feeling empty, almost abandoned. Lisa listens as the side door opens and she feels a rush of cold air realizing that she is about to be pulled out of the van almost completely naked. Strong hands grab her arms.

“Please, my clothes, just let me have my clothes, I will do whatever you want” she says. “You won’t be needing clothes where you are going!” What did he mean by that, where are they taking me. The ground is cold as her feet touch it. She can feel the cool breeze as it touches the moisture on her thighs. She feels so exposed, so vulnerable!

Lisa heard the door open and close as she is moved inside. It is much warmer. Where are they, is there anybody else here? How many eyes are looking at me? She still has her bra on but that just makes it worse. The only thing exposed is her shaved pussy. It feels as though eyes are staring at it. Like the thigh highs just frame her exposure.

Another set of doors, a couple of steps up and they stop. The hands let go of her and she hears there foot steps as they walk away. She thinks of running, but where? She can’t see; her hands are still tied.

Lisa knows she should try to escape, but she is scared and worst of all she has this strange feeling of excitement building again. She hates the fact that she is so aroused by this whole situation.

“This is what you are going to do!” “You are going to be our sex slave!” “If you serve us well, doing exactly what we say, we will let you go, and you won’t be hurt,” the stranger’s voice says. “Please, let me go.” “I am so scared. Please don’t make me do this.” “Make you do this? I will make you do whatever I want.” “You didn’t seem to mind when you were cumming all over my hand in the van.”

She hears the laughs of at least three or four men. She hates that he made her cum, that her body betrayed her. Especially that he was right.

“OK, I will do whatever you say, just don’t hurt me!” Lisa says frantically. “Will you really just let me go?” “If you are a good slave, why don’t you quit this little game? We know that you are enjoying this, and that you are going to do it, so just admit it.”

He sounds so smug, so sure of himself, so in control. He was right; this was exciting her, and she can feel her pussy getting hotter and wetter than it has ever been.

“Fuck you” she says. SMACK!!! She feels the sting of his hand as it lands roughly on her ass. It hurt. SMACK, SMACK, SMACK!! His hand spanks her ass hard. It hurt like hell, but her pussy feels like a floodgate has opened.

“Now, you were saying,” the voice says loudly. “OK, I will do whatever you want,” she hears herself saying, almost unbelievably.

"Sir!” “You will call me SIR!” SMACK, SMACK!!! Her ass feels like it is on fire, it stings badly. “Yes Sir,” she says. “That’s better, now get on your knees,” the voice says.

Lisa slowly starts to kneel, then SMACK, SMACK, SMACK!! She screams out as the blows land on her already red ass roughly.

“The proper response is Yes Sir,” the voice says. She can hear laughter behind him. “Yes, Sir,” She respond, and then kneels. “Do you think that was fast enough slave?” “Sir?” confused by the question, she is trying so hard.

“You must do exactly as told, no hesitation, or I will have to punish you again,” the stranger says very confidently. “OK,” Lisa says, “I mean Yes Sir!”

“You are not learning slave, now how am I going to let you go if you don’t meet your end of the bargain?” “I am trying Sir, I really am, I’m just scared.” “Well we need to teach you how to be a proper slave, bend over and lay your face on the floor,” the voice demands.

“Yes Sir,” she responds, almost proud that you got it right. “I am going to teach you to be a real slave,” the stranger says. Lisa can sense the strength in his voice, the control. She hates that it makes her so wet.

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, she feels a new sting, much harder than before, she screams out, it hurt much worse than his hand.

“That was a paddle, my little slave,” the stranger says with a slight laugh in his voice. “It hurts doesn’t it?” “Yes Sir,” she sobs. “Please, I will be good Sir.” “I hope so, or I will have to use the paddle again” he says.

Suddenly, her head is being pulled up by the hair, and a new voice say “Open wide, slut!” She hasn’t heard this voice before; she starts to open her mouth slowly, knowing what is coming. SMACK, SMACK! She starts to scream, but is stopped as a cock is rammed in her mouth almost gagging her.

“I told you, no hesitation.” She tries to respond “yes sir,” through the cock that is so deep in her throat. Just as suddenly as the cock in her mouth, she feels another cock bury itself in her now sopping pussy. Stretching her wide, it must be huge; it hurts but a good hurt.

The cock in her mouth is large, but she starts to get use to the size as it works its way in and out rapidly. The cock in her pussy starts slowly, pulling almost completely out, all the way to the tip, then slamming back in with no regard for her fragile pussy.

Lisa can’t believe this is happening, being fucked in the mouth and the pussy at the same time with her hands tied, and by strangers that she can’t even see.

The two strange cocks start to develop a rhythm as they both pull out and then slam in simultaneously. She feels her orgasm building inside. They continue to work her from both ends like a well-oiled fucking machine.

Just as she is about to cum, she feels that familiar swelling in her mouth as this stranger’s cock explodes. His hands hold her head in place forcing her to swallow every drop of what feels to be the largest load she has ever had. She feels a vacant feeling as the cock that was hammering her pussy so well pulls out, leaving her feeling empty and gapping open from the void of that huge cock. The hands on her head grab her hair, as the cock in her mouth finally withdraws.

“Pull her up to her knees, I want to cum on her face,” she hears from behind. “You want me to cum on your face, don’t you slave?” Lisa hears the familiar stranger say. “Yes Sir, I want to feel your hot cum,” she replies almost surprising herself.

Lisa can hear laughing in the background “She is really hot” another voice says. She feels the warm splash of his load as it hits her lips and chest. Her mouth opens, almost defiantly, to taste this, her Master’s cum. As the stranger finishes she says, “May I please have another cock Sir?”

She can’t believe what she is saying, but she is so hot, so wet, and the last two cocks pulled out just before she had reached her own orgasm. Lisa just didn’t care anymore, she just wants to cum.

“I will do anything you want, please Sir, I need more, I need to cum.” “She is something else isn’t she boys, now she is begging for it,” “give her what she asked for!” “But first untie her hands.”

“You be a good slave and don’t try to run or take off the blindfold or I will have to get the paddle out again.” “Do you understand?” he says with that familiar confidence.

“Yes Sir!” Run, she wasn’t going to try to run, and she definitely didn’t want to see their faces. She feels the relief as the ropes loosen and her arms relax.

“Now, remove your bra,” he says. “Yes Sir,” she responds, immediately dropping it, fearing the paddle if she is to slow. “Look at those tits, boys” he says. “They are huge, why don’t you play with them for us?” She starts to rub and stroke her nipples softly and it feels so good.

“Play with you clit at the same time” the stranger says. She moves her hand down, rubbing her now swollen clit, softly at first, then more rapidly. Lisa thinks about her situation, here she is blindfolded and masturbating for complete strangers and loving it.

She can feel her orgasm building again, getting so close, she works harder, faster, wanting to cum badly. Just then the voice says, “Stop!”

Lisa tries to get one last move, trying to cum. Suddenly she felt herself being pushed forward onto her hands and knees. She lifts her ass as high as she can, arching her back, trying to expose her pussy as much as she can. She can’t wait for a cock to fill the void in her pussy.

SMACK, SMACK! “I told you to stop, I told you no hesitation,” the stranger yells. Her ass feels like it is on fire, she can feel a small tear trickling down her face.

Just as she starts to contain herself she hears, “Know beg for my boys to fuck you!” She starts to beg, “Please fuck me, please, give me a cock, I need it bad.” “Please make me cum.”

She feels herself being entered from behind, another strange cock, just as big as the last. It slides in so easily. Then without warning he begins to fuck her hard and fast. Driving deep inside her pussy, stretching her so good, she loves the feeling.

Lisa can’t believe how fast this strange cock is fucking, like a jackhammer. She bucks wildly trying to meet his thrusts. Fucking back as hard as she can, she feels his cock begin to swell; she is almost there, just as he begins to shoot deep inside her, she starts to cum so hard, almost passing out from the release.

The cock pulls out of her abruptly; she wishes it would just stay in so she can savor it. “Clean me off slave” she hears this new stranger say.

Lisa reaches feeling for his cock, she is amazed at its size, it must be 10 inches and thick. She brings it to her mouth and lets her tongue move all around it, licking him clean, and then she takes it in her mouth, sucking hard trying to get the last drops of cum that he has.

Just as she starts to enjoy it, he pulls away. Lisa stays still, kneeling, waiting for her next command. “Wow, she was still tight, and that mouth, what a cocksucker,” she hears the new stranger say.

“Stand up” the command comes abruptly from the obvious leader, the now so familiar stranger, her new Master. “Yes Sir” she responds. “Tie her hands again boys,” she hears him order.

“What about me, don’t I get to fuck the little slut?”, comes from a new voice. “You can play with her in the van, now get her outside!”

She feels her hands jerked behind her back and tied roughly, then she is drug back to the door. Lisa can feel the rush of cool air as she walks outside, it feels good now, different, refreshing. She don’t care about being naked, she kind of likes it.

As the van starts to move, she feels her legs being pushed open, her body is so tired, so satisfied that she just don’t care. She spreads them wide, lifting her knees up, waiting for it.

“Here you go slut, another cock for you,” this voice says. She feels him enter, his is a little smaller than the others, but still feels good. He pumps madly as the van starts moving down the road, stopping at intersections, turning and so on.

“When I pull out slut, sit up, I want to cum in your mouth.” “Yes sir,” she says through her moaning. Then he pulls his cock out, again the void, the emptiness. She struggles to sit up quickly, as he rams his cock in her throat. She sucks wildly, milking his cock, trying intently to get her so well deserved reward. Then it happens. the feel of the warm splash on her tongue as it slides down her throat. She milks him for every last drop, and he pulls away.

Lisa falls over from the sudden jerk, as the brakes lock up. Then the side door opens and she is grabbed, her hands untied, and tossed on the wet grass. “Take care slave,” the familiar stranger says. Then she hears the van pulls away.

Lisa slowly stands up, exhausted from her evening and removes the blindfold. The streetlights hurt her eyes as she looks around trying to see where she is. As she looks in front of her, she sees her clothes, purse, and car keys lying in the street.

She picks them up as she realizes that she is still completely naked on the side of the 7 eleven. She quickly dresses and then digs through her purse for a cigarette. She tries to straighten her hair, as she walks to her car.

As she gets in and starts the car, she tries to decide what to do. Lisa thinks of the police, the embarrassment, the questions, and the fact that she hadn’t even seen their faces, or even where she was or what the van looks like. She decides to drive home.

While driving she thinks of the events of the evening. She was just headed out for a night on the town with the girls. How did she end up in such a wild situation and why does she feel herself getting wet just thinking about it. She decides to hurry home and head for the shower.

As Lisa lies in bed, she thinks more about the evening and masturbates to the thoughts of how hot it was being taken, used, and so satisfied. She cums softly and drift to sleep…

Lisa wakes in the morning, feeling like last night was just a dream, if it weren’t for how sore her pussy felt. She gets her morning coffee, and goes for the paper. Opening the door she finds an envelope taped to it. Opening it, she finds a letter and a couple of pictures of her being fucked by the two strangers at the same time, and of her with her hands around that big cock, licking it with a look of lust and pleasure on her face.

She opens the letter and it reads: “My little slave, you sure seemed to enjoy yourself last night. These pictures are just a sample of the many we have. Now we will start a new game. You will be at my call, as my slave, and do whatever I wish, or I will ensure that these pictures make it to all your friends and family. I have written a couple of address down that we got out of your purse to show you that I mean what I say. I will be in touch my little slut. MASTER”

Lisa closes the letter and thinks about what he said, and again feels her pussy starting to heat up and get wet with anticipation. Heading to the bedroom to masturbate and think of what her new Master has planned next. She cums softly, moaning out loud “Yes Sir!”

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Lisa's Night Out Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 238 milliseconds