• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Hiking Trip Gets Really Adventurous

Hiking Trip Gets Really Adventurous

123

* Warning - contains male/male sex for those not into such.

Chapter 1 -- Trail Surprise

My wife, Jenny, and I decided to get away, so we planned a little hiking and camping trip. We picked a location based on solitude, because that is what we wanted most. It would be a relatively short trip with one day out, camping, and coming back the next day. The hike would not be real strenuous - just an opportunity to get away and be alone together. There are not many that use this trail.

We started early one summer morning. We didn't have much with us. I carried a pack with tent, food, etc., and she carried one with water. We hiked at a leisurely pace, but made good time. It was early afternoon and suddenly Jenny stopped in front of me. I followed her gaze to some movement in a rocky clearing off the trail ahead. Putting a finger to her lips to signal quiet, we eased off the trail towards the movement.

There was a guy sitting on the rocks with nothing on but his hiking boots! He was leaning against his pack with his clothes tossed on the rocks next to him. He hadn't noticed us. That wasn't so surprising, because it is a very secluded location. The guy was basking in the sun with his eyes closed, while slowly pumping on a nice hard erection. He was an athletic-looking young man, probably in his mid to late 20's.

My wife stared at him with her mouth hanging open. "What're you looking at?" I asked teasingly."

"That's such a beautiful thing," she whispered. "We shouldn't be watching... but I can't help it!" Jenny was getting turned on more than I would have ever guessed. Actually, I was surprised at her lack of disgust, which is what I would expect. Of course, I was a little uneasy considering this guy looked to be pretty well-endowed and my wife appeared to be getting turned on. Jenny laid down her pack and she leaned forward against a tree, peeking around it to watch. After laying my pack down, I moved up behind her and started rubbing her sweet ass. She didn't stop me, so I moved my hands up to encircle and squeeze her tits. My cock was getting hard feeling her up while watching this dude jack off. I would have never dreamed of this happening.

Easing my hands into her shorts, I rubbed my fingers over her clit, dipping a finger into her sweet pussy. I couldn't believe she was already wet, just from watching this guy play with himself. She reached back and started rubbing my hard cock through my shorts, but she never took her eyes off him.

Suddenly, my pack rolled over hitting up against a small tree. It shook, making enough noise to alert the guy of someone or something nearby. Startled, he grabbed his clothes and quickly started to redress. Just as quickly, we straightened ourselves, donned our packs, and made our way back to the trail to continue our hike without looking back. After 10 minutes or so of hiking, I looked back and didn't see him. "Shit, that was kind of embarrassing, wasn't it?" I whispered.

"Yeah, I suppose he probably feels embarrassed, but I think I feel worse getting caught watching," Jenny replied.

"Actually, we don't know if he saw us or not. We'll probably never know, I suppose." We continued with a little more small talk until we arrived at the campsite. We pitched our tent and I gathered and stacked a bunch of twigs and dry wood for a campfire. Just as I was lighting some small twigs with a lighter, along came the guy we saw in the opening!

Chapter 2 -- Campsite and My Turn

I did my best to act like we were innocent so-to-speak. "Hi, how's it going," I said cheerily to the newcomer.

"Hi," he said tentatively. "How are ya'll doing?"

"Great!" I blurted, trying too hard to sound innocent. I was beginning to think that maybe he didn't notice us watching him, though. Maybe he thought he just heard us going through the woods and we didn't see him. "It's a beautiful weekend for a hike, isn't it?"

"Yeah, it's nice to get away for a night out camping."

Jenny stepped out of the tent about that time. She must have been hiding from embarrassment, but after he and I talked, must have thought like me, that he must not have noticed us.

The fire lit up easily and was soon a good one for cooking. There was already a large log pulled up near where the fire ring was and after the guy had erected his tent (no pun intended), I offered that there was plenty of room on the log. He took a seat next to me, while Jenny poked around at the fire.

"My name is Marty. I hope you guys weren't offended by me back there," he said, taking me by complete surprise! Thankfully, I wasn't eating or drinking at that moment, because I would have choked.

"Absolutely not! We are so sorry that we interrupted," my wife blurted out. "You had an expectation of privacy and it is such a beautiful thing and we hated to spoil it," she said with such compassion that it surprised me. "This is such a gorgeous place and I hope that you don't think badly of us not saying something after we startled you. We weren't sure if you saw us or not and -- well -- hoped you didn't see us. We were so embarrassed! By the way, I am Jenny and this is my husband, Hank."

"I feel like the one that should be sorry! It was such a beautiful day and I was thinking that I was alone. I decided to lie in the warm sun on the rocks. It started making me horny for some reason and couldn't help myself. I don't know exactly why I felt so horny, but I never dreamed anyone would see me out there. Not many people come out this way."

I was still speechless, but Jenny kept going saying that we realized that it was a mutual embarrassment, but that it was a natural and beautiful thing -- not something dirty. He had no reason to believe that anyone would see him out there.

Everyone seemed to relax quite a bit. This was a short trip, so we had some good food with us. Marty had some typical trail food and we invited him to share ours, as we had plenty. In no time, I whipped up a pretty good supper for us all - it always tastes better on the trail.

Throughout supper and after, we continued to have a good conversation sharing the basic stories of our lives. After a while, I pulled out the Crown, saying it was about time for some fine spirits. Jenny and Marty stuck out their cups with a smile.

After a little while, the alcohol and the fresh air started getting to us a little. We were soon acting like long lost friends. The inhibitions were dropping as the stories and jokes got dirtier. After a particularly nasty joke, Marty laughed, "I still can't believe you guys caught me out there. I don't think I ever got caught doing it before."

Jenny quickly jumped in, "People should be free to express themselves in the great outdoors -- away from children, of course. It's not nasty, but natural and beautiful!"

Actually, I couldn't believe what she was saying. I never saw her quite like this. Don't get me wrong, she is a sexy lady, but I didn't expect this. It could be the alcohol, but whatever it was, I liked it! In the past, I expressed fantasies about seeing her fucked by another man, but she would never consider it. Things were looking up!

"Now that I think of it, I've never seen you jerk off," teased Jenny. "I mean when we're having sex, you sometimes jerk off on me, but I never saw you go it solo, so to speak."

This was truly unbelievable. Her talking like this, especially in front of Marty, was getting me hard. After all -- she said jerking off on her!?. I don't think that I ever even heard her say "jerk off", much less talk about doing me jerking off on her.

"Look at you!" she giggled and slapped the back of her hand against my raging hard-on. "Guys get boners at the drop of a hat."

My face turned red, but it was true. I was getting turned on! I grinned like the Cheshire Cat. I looked over at Marty and he was grinning from ear to ear.

"Believe me -- I jack off more often than you think, darling," I threw back. Realizing that didn't sound quite right, I added, "and so do most men."

"If that's true, I can't believe I never caught you."

"Well, it's true -- and you came closer than you think a time or two."

"Maybe men should be more open about masturbating," she said matter-of-factly. "Probably, they would get in less trouble that way."

"You're probably right. Men should be able to masturbate without feeling guilty." I really didn't quite see her point, but I thought I would go along.

"Okay, then. Why don't you go ahead and do it now," Jenny dared. "You know that you want to get off. You have probably wanted to get off since you saw Marty doing it."

"Jenny, you're being cruel. You tricked me!"

"Am I wrong? Go ahead and pull off your shorts. I think it's your turn. It's only fair."

"You're serious?" I stammered.

"You already saw Marty -- it's only fair. Besides, just pretend like we're not here. Act is if you are on your own, beings you jack off so often. Just enjoy yourself."

"I'm going to call your bluff," I said with a smirk, "unless Marty has a problem with it."

Quickly, Marty replied with a snicker, "Hey, you already saw me and it won't bother me at all."

Thoughts were whirling around in my head and I couldn't believe that my wife was putting me up to this. I had no idea what was going through her pretty head. Without another word, I pulled sharply down on my shorts. My cock sprang up and smacked against my lower belly. Sitting back down on the log, I closed my eyes. Leaning back just a little, I wrapped my fingers around my swollen cock. I couldn't believe how hard it was. Slowly, I pumped my hand up and down, amazed that I could do this in front of my wife, much less a stranger.

After a few minutes, I was getting worked up, so I stopped and opened my eyes. Jenny was smiling. She licked her lips suggestively and winked.

"You didn't believe I would do it, did you?" I threw back while continuing to slowly masturbate.

Chapter 3 -- Getting Comfortable around the Campsite

"Actually, no I can't believe it. Although it's only been a few minutes, you looked like you were in a state of your own and it DID look beautiful as well," Jenny said. "I think it's time we let Marty get back to it, too. We did interrupt him, so I think he should continue."

Marty looked a little startled at her offer, but probably decided he wasn't about to be the one to stop things rolling. I'm sure that he was hoping to get something more out of this situation. He cast his eyes down as if to pretend we weren't there. He unbuttoned his shorts and dropped them to the ground. His cock sprang up like a diving board. Jenny's eyes were glued to his cock. I must admit, mine were too. He laid his shorts across the log and sat down. We were fascinated and couldn't tear our eyes away as he started stroking his cock. It was even more riveting watching it up close. Marty sat next to me, only a foot or two away as he masturbated.

Jenny startled me when she started to provide some commentary. "Yeah, baby. That's nice. Stroke that hard cock. That's so-o-o beautiful," she cooed. "Hank, don't you think that's beautiful? "

"I suppose you're right, Jenny," I murmured. I kept thinking that this whole scenario was bizarre. How did we get to this point? The only answer was Jenny. We would never be sitting here masturbating without her hot ass prompting us to do it.

She kept making comments making Marty more and more at ease stroking his cock, while I gazed intently. I visually compared his cock and balls to mine. His cock was definitely longer and his balls were bigger and hung down farther. They bounced up and down onto his shorts that were lying across the log as he jerked on his cock.

Jenny whispered, "His looks different, doesn't it. He jerks off differently, too."

Although, it was easy to see he had a better "package", my wife's comment seemed more of an objective statement. She could have made the point that his was significantly longer than my average-length cock, but thankfully she didn't.

"I wonder if it feels different than yours," Jenny innocently asked.

Both of us looked at her in astonishment. She asked the question as if it was a clinical one, not a sexual one.

"You be the judge!" I teased. "Why don't you see if you can feel the difference?" I wasn't considering the consequences. It just came out.

She didn't even flinch. Totally surprising us both, Jenny moved closer to Marty. Without a word, my wife bent over and reached out towards Marty's cock. He hadn't said anything, but he moved his own hand out of the way. She touched the shaft with the tips of her fingers. She rubbed up and down marveling in the length. She ran her fingertips around the head of his cock making a point to feel every contour. Then, she wrapped her dainty fingers around his shaft. Marty moaned with pleasure as she gripped him and started to slowly jack his cock.

I never thought my wife would be touching another man's cock. It was unimaginable, but it was happening! "Well, Jenny, does it feel different?" I asked with a grin.

"Yes-s-s-s," she quietly murmured. But, she didn't explain.

I resumed stroking my own cock as I watched. Jenny reached down with her other hand, encircling his balls. She played with them as if she was weighing them -- or comparing them somehow. Were my fantasies about to come true?

Suddenly, Jenny let go and straightened up. "Interesting," she said matter-of-factly. "Why don't you feel the difference," she stated as she looked me in the eye with an evil smile. You know the feel of your own better than I do.

"WHAT!?" I gulped.

"Look. We're in the middle of the woods, enjoying the great outdoors with nobody else around. I know that guys worry about people thinking they are gay, but we are by ourselves. I know that you are wondering how his hard cock feels, so why not do it? I want so bad to see you touch it. That's all I ask. Do it! Nobody but us will ever know!" she urged.

It was bothering me that Jenny was acting more sexually open than me. If I turned this down, all of my fantasies would probably be out the window. She was pushing me and would always hold this against me if I didn't do what she asked. My fantasies would more than likely be out the window. But, I must also admit that I was turned on with the idea of touching his cock. Besides, nobody would ever know.

I reached over realizing that Marty had not protested anything up to this point. If he minded, he would have already said something by now. I only hesitated a few seconds, otherwise, I probably would have chickened out. My hand wrapped around his shaft and immediately began stroking it. It felt so hard and warm. It was totally different from the feel of my own cock. It was hard to tell how tight a grip to use on someone else's cock. I stroked it for a minute or two and I could tell that he liked it. I stopped and took the opportunity to feel his balls. It was funny that, like Jenny, I found myself cupping his balls as if I was weighing them. They did feel rather large in my hand. Then, I pulled away, somewhat grudgingly.

"So?" Jenny asked with a smile.

Trying to imitate her somewhat clinical tone, I said, "Well, I think that his cock is definitely longer than mine and it has a little less curve to it. Although it's close, I think the thickness is about the same. His balls definitely hang down lower and feel larger in my hand. He shaves his balls like I do. So what do you think?

"That seems right to me," she replied. "By the way, it makes me think of a question I have. Have most guys been in one of those watch-ya-call-it's -- uh-h-h -- oh, yeah -- circle jerks?" queried Jenny.

"Not me!" Marty immediately blurted out.

This brought out some old memories that were almost gone from my mind. "Well . . . I have sort of a confession", I sighed. "Not exactly a confession, mind you, but a recollection of something that happened almost 10 years ago. And I've never told anyone. Not one soul has heard this story from me. Until now that is. This fits the moment, I think." I grabbed the bottle and said, "We better pour some more whiskey. Let me see -- how do I start."

Chapter 4 -- Recollection of My College Days

I began my story with a caveat of sorts. "This happened when I was younger," I started. "Please don't make any judgments."

Back when I was in college, some buddies and I heard about a party and, of course, invited ourselves. We didn't know the people at the party, but it didn't make any difference. That's pretty normal for college kids. The party was a great one with lots of girls and lots of alcohol. It goes without saying, we were typical horny, over-drinking, young men. The night before, I had drank a little too much and was trying to keep my drinking down a little to keep from getting sick again.

The party was in a big place with many rooms. It was like the ultimate party house. We drifted around unsuccessfully hitting on the girls when we found a pool table with just a few people playing. We gradually worked our way in to play. I was playing well and soon my buddies had moved off to do other things. I stuck with playing pool. Unfortunately, I drink more when I play, so I was getting drunk, despite my plans.

Actually, I was playing pretty good that night and won the last dozen or so games. When the party started to thin out a little bit, I thought about trying to catch up with my friends or see if any girls were available. Then, this guy I had not seen yet, came along and asked if he could play. He had a super-hot girl with him. One look at her and I told him he was more than welcome. I don't remember how he talked me into it, but he said he only played for money. I thought he was a shark at first, but agreed anyway. I didn't have much money, so I didn't have much to lose. Or so I thought.

I won more than my share at first, but eventually ran out of cash. He had this way of pushing my buttons to get me pissed off leading to poor shots and mistakes. Also, I was distracted by his girlfriend. She wore one of those tops that ties up under the tits. It showed off her luscious titties that threatened to fall out at any moment. She had no bra that I could see and she wore these tight denim shorts that drove me crazy. Sometimes, when I looked her way when he was taking his turn, she would smile at me in the sexiest way.

I told him that I enjoyed playing, but had to get going. He asked my why not one more game. I told him that he already took my money, but I would play for nothing. That's when he told me he had an idea. What he proposed floored me. He said that if I won, his girlfriend would give me a blow-job. I looked at her and she smiled and winked! I couldn't believe it, but then I came down to reality and asked him what happens if I lose. He said that I would have to help her do him.

I was shocked! I told him that I wasn't gay. He didn't say anything. But, then again, I kept looking at his girlfriend and she never took her eyes off me. My dick was getting hard thinking about her sucking me. Then, the alcohol and horniness won out and I accepted, not really expecting to lose. I decided that I would be much more serious and not let him push my buttons to get me off my game.

He let me break and I didn't sink anything. He then proceeded to run the table! I then realized he had been playing me all night leading up to this. I was standing there in shock, not knowing what to say or do. The guy smirked as he turned and walked towards the next room.

Jenny's face betrayed the fact that she was totally turned on and, even stranger, Marty looked to be equally turned on, his cock still at full attention. As I continued my story, Jenny slowly reached out to grasp Marty's cock and started slowly stroking it again.

His girlfriend came up behind me and grabbed my hand. She patted my hand as if consoling me and gently guided me to follow her boyfriend. There were a lot fewer people around now and there was an unoccupied bar in this room. I was moving in a haze and did not say a word. He went behind the bar, dragging a bar stool with him. He unfastened his jeans and dropped them to the floor before sitting down on the bar stool.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Hiking Trip Gets Really Adventurous

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds