• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Lauren Seduces Her Big Brother

Lauren Seduces Her Big Brother

12

Authors Note: All characters are purely fictional, this is an incest story if that offends you stop reading now. This is my first submission suggestions are very much appreciated!

*****

Lauren never thought she would lose her virginity. She was 20 years old, a junior in college and had yet to make the leap in losing her virginity.

She had figured something must be wrong with her since no man thought she was interesting or good enough to stay with for longer than a few months.

Lauren wanted something that would last, something that would be meaningful to her, especially if she was willing to give herself over to someone so completely.

She sighed wistfully as she thought about sex, she was getting desperate. All of her friends loved to talk about how amazing sex with their boyfriends had been. Lauren would just sit and listen, not even trying to give any input since she knew just how inexperienced she was.

Just then she saw her older brother with his friends walking across campus. She had to admit looking at Nick, he was a gorgeous man.

Nick is a year older than his sister Lauren. Both of them go to the same college and both of them still lived at home since campus was within walking distance of their home.

Little did Lauren know, her brother thought she was gorgeous too. Both of them were harboring secret feelings for one another.

It wasn't until Lauren caught her brother jerking off to a picture of her did she realize her feelings could be more than just feelings. They could become actions.

But Nick didn't know his baby sister had caught him jerking off to the breathtaking picture of Lauren in a bikini at the beach running from the water.

She had only just barely seen him through the crack of his bedroom door late one night after she had just gotten home from a party.

Nick was well endowed with a magnificent 7 and a half inch cock, thick and long with veins wrapping all the way around it. Its purplish red head glistened with precum as he thought about his sister's body.

It was then Lauren knew how she was going to lose her virginity. She was going to find a way to seduce her brother into sleeping with her, no matter how long it took.

A few days later...

"Nick, would you wanna go get a few drinks with me?" Lauren asked her brother as they were walking home together.

Nick was caught off guard by his sister's request knowing she wasn't a big drinker usually. "Um, yeah sure, what's the occasion?" Nick replied.

"Nothing special, I just wanted to spend some quality time with my big brother," Lauren said innocently.

Shrugging, Nick agreed again and the two continued on home.

Later that night Lauren knocked on Nicks door. "Hey brother, are you ready to go?" She was very close to the door, causing Nick to almost bump into her on his way out.

"Ya, I'm coming," Nick said as he opened the door, stopping to stare at his very close little sister.

It was then that Nick noticed just what his baby sister was wearing, a sleek leather dress curved along her body, enhancing every inch of her. Her breasts were pushed up and together creating a mile of cleavage in her rather large bosom. Her firm ass was cupped nicely by the short hemline of the dress, and the high heels she wore made her normally short legs seem much longer than they were. All in all, his sister was one hot babe. He could feel the strain of his cock against his pants.

Lauren smiled slightly at the sight of her brother ogling her body. She knew she looked good, she was planning on using that to her advantage tonight. Nick gulped a few times before pulling his eyes away from Lauren's body.

"You look amazing sis," he said.

"Thanks, let's go."

Lauren whipped around and walked down the stairs, making sure to swing her hips more than usual. At the same time her movements caused her hemline to raise even more than it was.

Nick didn't know what his sister had planned for the night, but he was sure looking forward to finding out.

The two siblings drove to a local pub in town, and together spent the night laughing and having a great time. With each sip of wine Lauren got more and more risky.

One second she would be leaning over the table giving Nick a fair view of her perky breasts, the next she would drop something on the ground and bend over to pick it up, giving Nick a clear shot of the thong she was wearing under her dress.

Then when Lauren asked to dance, she used the opportunity to rub her body all over her brother. The beer Nick had consumed made him much more willing to his sister's actions.

Nick wasn't sure what to make of the night's events, but he was sure enjoying it. The whole night he had a permanent boner, Lauren didn't give Nick a chance to calm down once.

It was getting late and Lauren knew her parents would not be home for the night and tonight was the only chance she would get to set her plan in motion, so she knew she had to make her move now.

As they were grinding together, Lauren whipped around in her brother's arms and pulled his face down to hers.

Nick was shocked when he felt his little sister's lips on his. He had no idea what to do, never had he imagined this ever happening.

Lauren got nervous the longer Nick stood motionless under her lips, had she not gotten him worked up enough?

Just when Lauren was about to pull away, Nick's arms tightened around her waist, his lips finally moving against hers.

Lauren smiled, she was going to get what she wanted. She pulled back from Nick's hungry lips to whisper in his ear, "Do you wanna go home now?" She moved her hand down Nick's leg, circling around the raging boner hidden in his pants.

Instead of answering Nick just nodded and pulled her forward through the crowd and out the door.

Lauren was giddy by the time they reached the car. Although her brother hadn't spoken since leaving, she couldn't help but smile.

Nick's head was swimming, his baby sister had kissed him and rubbed his cock. His deepest fantasy was starting to come true. Whether it was the alcohol or pure lust Nick didn't know, but he did know one thing, and that was he wanted his sister in a way that wasn't just a brother-sister bond.

Lauren placed her hand on Nick's thigh as they drove home, rubbing small circles on his thigh as he drove. His hands tightened on the steering wheel.

When they arrived at home, the driveway was empty, just as Lauren had known it would be. She had been listening to her parents talk about this party for a few days now and she knew they would stay over, giving her and Nick plenty of time to have some fun.

Nick parked the car and got out, walking around to Lauren's side and opening her door. He offered her his hand, and when she grabbed it he pulled her to him, slamming his mouth on hers.

Lauren was only shocked by Nick's actions for a second before she hungrily kissed him back.

Without breaking apart, they slowly made their way to the front door. Kissing and touching everything they could grab.

Slam...

The front door had crashed hard against the wall as the two siblings fumbled into the house, gripping each other.

Their mouths never left each others, the kiss needy and demanding. Lauren moaned against her brother's mouth, his hand had found her perky breast. Nick's thumb flicked over Lauren's nipple through her tight dress.

They pushed each other away from the door. Another slam rattled the house as the door was closed. They broke apart from each other for a second to take in their surroundings.

Being home made reality set in. They were brother and sister, this was wrong... But before either of them could dwell on it for long, lust took over Nick and he was once again pressing against his sister's body.

Which suited Lauren just fine as a fiery passion hit her core hard. Once again their mouths met and Nick pushed his willing sister to the couch in the living room.

Lauren's knees buckled against the couch, she lost her grip on her older brother as she fell back. Nick's hands raced to his shirt, ripping it off as he followed his beautiful sister down on the couch.

Lauren had already managed to shimmy the bottom of her dress to her waist, she just needed to finish taking it off. Luckily, Nick's strong hands were there to help her. Within minutes, the two siblings were naked and hovering over each other.

The reality of what was happening setting in again as they gazed at each other's bodies as bare as the day they were born.

They were siblings, was this really happening? Nick for one didn't seem to care anymore as he gazed down at his sister's body, comparing his to hers.

Nick's golden tan body looked dark next to his sister's pearly white skin. He was lean from all the running he does on the college track team. His chocolate brown hair was soaked from the sweat the two had already worked up, but when his grey eyes met his sister's matching ones he knew that what he was about to do was definitely worth it, having all hesitations leaving him.

Lauren had wanted this for so long that even though what they were about to do was taboo, she couldn't wait. Once she saw her brother's naked body all restraints came off.

She couldn't believe her eyes as she took in her brother... he was so tall compared to her short stature, but she was just as muscular as her brother as she was on the swim team in college. She worked out and it showed, she has perky breasts and they bounced as she breathed heavily. Lauren's long dark brown hair fanned against the couch. She met her brother's gaze, the fire from his eyes setting her insides quivering.

"Are you sure you want to do this Lauren?" Nick asked breathlessly, giving her one more chance to back out.

Lauren looked her brother deep in his eyes as she spoke, "I have never wanted anything more in my whole life."

With that their mouths met again, their hands roamed freely, feeling everything they could. The moan Lauren let go jump started Nick's heart. He wanted to hear that sound every day for the rest of his life.

Nick broke away from Lauren's mouth, taking his time to slowly kiss down her neck. Lauren let out a long sigh as he kissed the section where her neck met her shoulder. The sound of pleasure coming from Lauren spurred on Nick, his cock couldn't get any harder. He had to continue on before he lost control.

Nick moved on to her voluptuous breasts. His gaze was hungry to taste her sweet nipples, but Lauren suddenly becoming shy, crossed her arms over them. Almost embarrassed by them.

"What's wrong?" Nick asked gently.

"Could we turn the lights off?" Lauren replied with embarrassment.

"Why would I do that?" asked Nick, confused.

"There really is nothing to look at, and I don't want you having to look at this.." she gestured downward. Though Lauren worked out often, she still felt very insecure about being naked in front of her brother.

When Nick looked down all he saw was his beautiful sister's body that he had been craving for years now.

Nick gently took her arms away from her chest and held them above her head before saying, "I have never seen anything more beautiful in my whole life sis. I have wanted your body for years now, ever since I saw how gorgeous you became."

With that Nick proceeded to look at every inch of his beautiful sister's body before returning to her breasts. Gingerly he took her nipples in his hands before lowering his head to suckle gently on each one.

Lauren's head swam with happiness at her brother's ministrations and words. She had never thought of herself truly beautiful until her brother said that. She couldn't believe he finds her that attractive. She knew most guys liked her body, but it was only because she wore revealing clothes.

Her back arched off the couch as she felt his hot tongue sweep across her nipple. She had never felt anything quite like it.

What she felt next was enough to shock her. Nick had started trailing kisses downwards, towards her pussy.

His hot tongue spread her folds apart. The feelings she felt were so foreign to her, a warm spreading feeling from somewhere inside her started. When his tongue found her clit, she almost lost it.

The feeling building in her was almost too much to bear. Her heart was racing by the time he suddenly inserted two fingers into her tight hole. The feeling she had felt suddenly bursted. A warm fire spread through her body and her legs wrapped around Nick's head, holding him against her mound.

When Lauren's legs finally released Nick's head, Nick quickly moved up and started kissing her again. Lauren could taste her juices on his lips. She had never tasted herself before, but gosh was it good.

Lauren felt the head of Nick's cock brush against her sensitive folds, Nick could feel her tense up. He was confused.

"Is something wrong, sis?" He asked.

Lauren blushed. She knew he could feel her tensing, but she didn't want to tell him this was going to be her first time.

Lauren turned her head away, refusing to answer.

"Hey now, you can tell me anything that's bothering you. I don't want to do anything to make you uncomfortable," Nick said, coaxingly.

Lauren sighed, but decided to get it over with. "It's just... I'm a virgin."

The color drained from Nick's face. "Really?"

Lauren's face, which was already red from embarrassment, managed to get even redder. "Yes."

Nick smiled at his sister and slowly bent down and kissed her again, this time gently licking and sucking her lips and tongue.

"You want me to be your first?" Nick asked quietly, breaking the kiss.

Lauren was overcome with her feelings for her brother, her lust rising every second they waited. Lauren reached up and gently touched Nick's face, cupping it with her palm. Instead of answering him with words, she slipped her other hand down between their bodies. She grabbed his cock in her hands and aligned it with her entrance. Staring into Nick's eyes she nodded slowly, a smile on her face.

"Yes" she said.

Nick's breath slipped out quicker than before as he took his cock from her small delicate hands and slowly started pushing inside her pussy.

Lauren's eyes closed as she felt the tip of his cock pop into her pussy, stretching her lips wider than they had ever been before.

When Nick felt her barrier against the head of his cock, he moved a hand between them and slowly started massaging her clit, all while kissing Lauren deeply.

He stayed still inside her and as he did this, he began to start feeling the tell tale signs of her impending orgasm and he braced himself. He picked up his speed on her clit and slowed down kissing. He broke away from her mouth only to quickly bend down and capture her nipple in his mouth.

Lauren gasped with pleasure, the orgasm hit her, almost knocking the wind out of her. Her hips pushed forward sending her brother's cock deep inside her pussy, past her virgin barrier.

Nick hissed with pleasure, his sister's pussy was so tight around his large cock. He tried with all his might to stay still and give her time to adjust to his size. He had hoped by getting her off he would minimize the pain she would feel when his large cock broke her barrier.

Lauren felt the pain as she thrusted her hips forward, but her orgasm took the pain with it, leaving her blissed out and completely content having her brother's cock finally deep inside her.

Together they both sighed in contentment. Lauren couldn't believe how amazingly full she felt. She gazed up at her brother hovering over her, the love she felt for him increased ten fold.

"I love you" Lauren whispered, reaching up to brush the wet strands out of Nick's face.

Nick smiled wide, he was thinking the same thing. "I love you more than ever Lauren."

With that Nick slowly started gyrating his hips into Lauren. She moaned loudly, basking in the feeling. They both started moving at the same time thrusting into each other.

It wasn't long when Lauren felt the warmth start building in her pussy again, she knew she was going to orgasm and she couldn't wait.

"Harder... Please..." she panted out.

Nick grunted in response, thrusting in ten times harder than before. He leaned up, pulling her knees up and throwing her legs over his shoulders. He was pounding her hard, just the way she wanted it.

Lauren moaned again. Her panting increased as Nick slammed into her pussy, balls deep each time.

Nick could feel her pussy starting to pulse around his hard cock. He knew she was close and that made him thrust even harder and faster.

Nick took one hand away from her hips and started massaging Lauren's clit. It was only seconds later before Lauren's back arched off the couch, her legs tightening around his neck.

Nick didn't stop moving though. He had other plans.

He kept moving inside her, gripping her firm ass. He kept one hand on her clit, drawing out her oragasm as long as he could.

Lauren gasped as her orgasm started declining. She could feel Nick still flicking her clit and the sensation almost drove her crazy, she was so sensitive. Just when she thought she wouldn't be able to handle it anymore, another orgasm hit her harder than ever before.

It was only then that Nick took his hand away from her clit, did two more long powerful thrusts and then pulled her by her ass against his cock. He gripped her hard as his balls lifted and he was shooting cum deep inside her virgin pussy.

The feeling of her brother sending his sperm deep inside her was enough to make her orgasm last longer than ever before. She swore her heart stopped for a second, it felt so good.

Lauren reached up and grabbed Nick's shoulders, pulling him down to her and wrapping her arms around him.

They laid like that as both of them came down from their orgasm high. Lauren could feel Nick's heart racing against her chest and knew he could feel hers too.

Nick's face buried into his sister's neck where he began to lick and suck. Lauren lay underneath him in pure bliss. She couldn't get enough of him. She could feel him inside her still as hard as a rock.

She sighed in contentment, her eyes closing sleepily.

Nick picked his head up and gazed at his sweaty sister's face. She looked exhausted and he knew she needed to sleep. He unlocked her arms from his neck and untangled her legs. Then very slowly he pulled his wet cock from her steaming hot pussy.

Lauren gasped, eyes opening, as her brother's cock slipped from her folds. She felt so empty without it buried deep inside.

"Where are you going?" Lauren asked as Nick began to get up.

"I am going to take you to bed, my beautiful sister." Nick said leaning over her, giving her a quick kiss on the forehead.

He then scooped up his little sister in his arms. Their mixed juices left a wet mark on the cloth couch. He smiled at that. He had filled her with his cum, she was his now.

Lauren could feel her brother's cum leaking from her pussy lips and sighed in contentment. She was her brother's and no one elses.

Nick carried his sister to his room where he put her down on the edge of the bed and pulled back the covers, inviting her to go under them.

Lauren complied, exhausted from the night's activities. She snuggled into the pillows as her brother got up from the bed.

"Now where are you going?" Lauren asked, almost whimpering. All she wanted to do now was cuddle with her big brother.

"I gotta go clean up the mess we made on the couch so mom and dad don't see it and want to know what happened."

Lauren had forgotten they had parents. Parents who would be home any time now. She gasped and sat up on the bed, her head swimming with exhaustion. "Do you need any help?" she asked.

Nick laughed as he saw his sister sway in bed, she was so cute when she was tired. "No hun, lay down and I will be back in a few minutes."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Lauren Seduces Her Big Brother

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 133 milliseconds