• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Not Related by Blood

Not Related by Blood

1234567

Disclaimer: The following character, 'Aunt Claire' is not to be confused with Aunt Clare of the Unconventional Aunt series. Her name was one I picked out from random because it fit the image I had of her. In truth, Aunt Claire, her physical description is based on a beautiful, mature Russian porn actress called Dora, aka Olga.

If you see any errors in this story, please let me know. I'd appreciate it if you said it in a nice way instead of as being all harsh and saying 'This sucks dick and I'll never check out any of your other work because it's so bad.' I tried to keep an eye on the errors and I hope I caught enough of them. Remember that I have no computer and only a phone. That's why I make so many mistakes. Please let me know what you think and leave some feedback on the comments. And last but not least, the name is a jab at the tale where the step-mother/sister starts sleeping with the guy. The line is pretty common in English translated hentai.

*****

When I was growing up, I always believed in the whole 'love at first sight' thing; it was probably because, like many kids, I had grown up watching a lot of Disney movies, and sometimes the old 70's/80's live action fairy tale films.

Pathetic? I guess some people would probably say, especially when you grow up, and you start really noticing things and taking them into account, like how most couples aren't perfect, and how some don't even last at all.

I was about seven when I first met the girl I'd eventually come to call 'the love of my life', a pretty strawberry blonde with dark violet eyes, named Gina Stark. She really stood out from all the other girls that I had met that day, and she was probably the only one I remembered, since I just stared at her, unable to believe something so angelic existed.

She was the one who made the first move, and introduced herself to me, and I, in return, introduced myself to her.

We were quick to become friends, and as I would soon discover, she didn't just appear angelic, she WAS angelic; she was the sweetest thing I had ever seen, and was more than eager to strike up a conversation with me, despite the fact I was being extremely shy around her.

There were so many countless times that we'd just sit around in the field near Vagrant Park and just stare at the dandelions, and Gina, she'd even playfully blow them in my face, then start giggling afterwards; grinning up a storm.

We lost contact for a while because her mother wanted to get away from her father who wasn't exactly right in the head, and had been known to swing back and forth between a severe case of bipolar disorder.

I was about eleven when she left, and I had never been more depressed or feeling alone as I did that day that she hugged me and told me goodbye, and got in the Corvette and left. She was the only girl that I even cared about, back then.

So came life without Gina.

It took me a long time before I was able to get over her, but when I made a few new friends, most especially Jacob Winton, the suffering and torture that I pushed through everyday thinking about my first crush, the only girl who I was interested in and didn't think was icky or gross, had finally lessened to a really great extent.

I made quite a few friends, and of course I had a few girls who liked me, but I still couldn't seem to get into any of the girls who had crushes on me, even when they were brave enough to come step forward and make their feelings towards me known, loud and clear.

By the time I had hit Junior High, I had taken an interest in weightlifting, and since I was already pretty thin to begin with, pumping iron, doubled by the fact I was running back for the Phoenix's, it was pretty easy to put on a few pounds of muscle, especially since I ate healthy, with some fattening stuff every once in a while.

By the time I hit high school, I became a lot more different than I was as a child.

As a kid, I wasn't that brave and was pushed around and made fun of by other bigger, stronger kids.

Now that I was a lot bigger, in not just height, but muscle, too, I wasn't afraid of the bigger kids anymore, nor was I afraid to fight back when there was no other way out, and it was for this reason that I gained something of a recognition by the other students.

I didn't consider myself a cool badass, but I didn't consider myself weak or helpless, either.

I got into a few fights, and of course being crushed on continued, even though I wasn't interested in any of the girls there. Okay, there was one girl that I possibly considered giving a chance, she was a busty, bubbly preppie, but I soon found out that she wasn't the type of girl I wanted to be with, when I started hearing rumors about her being a huge slut.

I had just finished high school when I suddenly received a letter, and, much to my own excitement and joy, the letter was signed by Gina. She was coming back to Gainsroug. We caught up and discussed old times; I asked if she had gotten romantically involved during the time we had been separated from seeing each other, and she said no that she didn't have a boyfriend, that she was waiting to see me again.

We rekindled our crush from childhood, and from there it grew into something more than a crush; I had fallen in love with Gina. So we went from being friends to being what I had always wanted and dreamed of; boyfriend and girlfriend. Of course boyfriend and girlfriend was only temporary, and by the time I had hit twenty one, we became engaged. And now we were married.

The sound of my alarm clock filled my ears, and instantly my eyes popped open and groggily gazed over at the jet black, radio/alarm clock, and instantly I saw that the red letters said that it was seven.

"What day is it?" I half-asleep muttered to myself.

I slowly rose from the bed, and scratched the back of my head, while I thought for a few moments on the date, only to realize that it was Monday, and while that worried me because I was normally up a few hours earlier on Monday since I worked at five in the morning, I soon felt relieved when I remembered this was the beginning of my vacation.

I was getting really stressed out at work, not only was I becoming overwhelmed because we were getting so many hostile and demanding customers who were ready to start swinging, but this one girl there was starting to unnerve me, due to the fact she was the very definition of the word 'stalker'.

So I had been given about three weeks off so I could clear my head of all the bullshit I had been having to go through, and just spend time on myself.

Bringing my left hand to my mouth, I yawned, and then I swung my feet over the edge of the bed, and got out of the bed; stretching a long, good, few minutes before walking towards my night stand which was only two steps away.

I noticed that there was a new message on my answering machine.

Why would I have an answering machine in 2015, I'd been asked before; the answer was always the same: I liked having a little touch of the past in the present age.

Pressing the button, I listened to the message.

"Hi, hon. It's Aunt Claire. I was just calling to tell you Gina will be running late. She wanted to call and tell you herself, but asked me to do it instead. Expect her around three."

I shrugged and walked away.

"What the hell am I supposed to do till then?" I scratched the back of my head, gazing around my bedroom for something to do.

I always had a hard time keeping myself entertained, even though there were countless, well, maybe not countless, but multiple things, to do. My attention spam and severe pickiness was something among the lines of a pain in the ass.

First thing was first, though: Breakfast and a shower.

So I decided to head to my walk-in closet, gaze up at my poster of an almost-named Jenna Jameson who had her nipples covered by her elbows, and picked out a random outfit, startling on a short-sleeve green shirt with a chest pocket on the left, and had bleach circles from one time that I accidentally bleached it, and a pair of blue jeans that I era lily needed to throw away from the abused three years I had them.

I threw my clothes onto the bed and walked towards my bedroom door that was adorned with pictures I printed out of Spider-Man, and pulled on the knob, opening the door, and entering the hall.

The walls of the house that me and Gina shared together was mostly her idea; I went along with it to make her happy, although I suppose in truth I thought it's be a really unique and different look for a house, we're a tangerine yellow. Most of the walls in the house were that color, although, Gina wanted the place to look colorful, so she had bright purple painted on the living room walls and bathrooms with the tiled floor being tangerine yellow and purple.

We may have well had been living in a cartoon for little kids.

There we're times I looked around our house and felt like my masculinity was being sucked right out by a damn succubus. But I wasn't going to complain about it to her; whatever made her happy.

I made my way into the kitchen and stopped once reached the counters that were the same, plasticky, tangerine yellow as the walls, and yawned, only to take a few steps to the purple refrigerator and open it up, grabbing a jug of milk and setting it down on the kiddy-colored counter, them opened the matching pantry and took out a day old box of Fruit Loops.

"Fuck cooking." I rubbed my eyes.

I reached into one of the cabinets and grabbed an attractive blue glass bowl, grabbed a spoon from the drawer next to the dishwasher, opened the cap from the jug, went to fill my bowl up with milk first, only to spill it.

"Shitcock!" I exclaimed upon seeing the milk all over the counter.

I left my bowl on the counter and grabbed a paper towel next to it, cleaned up the mess using a few, threw the paper towels away, then poured myself some more milk, this time without spilling.

I closed the cap to the lid and put the milk back inside the refrigerator.

I took my bowl of cereal and headed to the living room area where I sat down on one of the fruity tootle chairs that sadly matched the walls' bright contrast, and grabbed the universal remote resting on the tiny coffee table, flipped the TV on, and started to eat my cereal with Spongebob on the TV.

"It's not just a boulder! It's a rock! A rock! A raahahahahaaaawk!"

Squidward was just standing there with an annoyed look on his face; his eyes barely open and squinted really low while he watched Spongebob hug the rock and cry dramatically in a humorous fashion.

But all I was hearing was: 'It's not just a boner! It's a rock! A rock! raahahahahaaaawk.' And it didn't help he talked about the pioneers used to ride the rocks for miles.

It seemed like there was never anything in TV that I wanted to watch, and when there was, something came up to make sure that I missed it.

At least with Spongebob it was riddled with gags, a lot that I got, was clever and had good comedy, not to mention it was a pretty goo time-waster.

Filling my mouth with an overload of sense-tingling fruity goodness, I watched as the pizza delivery scene came up, and Spongebob offered the fish his Krusty Pizza, only to have the fish freak out over a drink that apparently wasn't even written down on Spongebob's list.

"Sponge, are you okay?" Inquired a sad and empathetic Squidward.

This was the part where Squidward snapped and showed he really did care about the annoying cube, deep down.

Putting on an angry, confident face after watching the yellow square cry a big puddle, Squidward took the pizza, walked up to the guy's house, and after the guy answered and started yelling at him, threw the pizza in the guy's face as revenge for Spongebob's hurt feelings.

After watching the last episode that came on after it, I headed to the bathroom to take my shower, having finished my breakfast and put the bowl and spoon in the sink.

I got that out of the way and applied deodorant and brushed my teeth, and returned to my room dressed in only a towel, grabbed some boxers for the day, and let the towel fall to the ground as I put my boxers on, then my green short that had been bleached and then my old worn-out denim jeans, and finally my socks and shoes.

I styled my hair into spikes and returned to the living room, sitting down boredly, and flipping through channels desperately, for something to watch while I waited for Gina to return.

"Underworld? Nope. Mission Impossible? Boring. King Kong remake? Sucks Shrek's dick. The Little Mermaid? Maybe.." My eyes stayed glued to the screen while I surfed it.

I finally stopped with my eyes dilating when I saw the old, 1941 Wolf Man movie on TCM and turned it there.

It was really hard finding good movies, or TV shows in general, with all the garbage that was on.

I waited and waited; Gina finally walked through the vivid blue door and closed it behind her with a smile forming on her full lips.

Gina was a pretty little thing. She had changed as far as outward appearance went, and her hair long hair that was styled into pigtails was dyed blue, almost but not quite, the color of Bulma's from Dragon Ball, and her eyeliner and lipstick were the same color. I wasn't sure what look she was going for, but this had became her over the years and it stayed...And it was also a pretty interesting look that set her apart from other girls.

She was about 5'1, pretty slender, and had a pair of ample, D cup tits with some long nipples that were an inch long and were pointy and dark.

"Hey." She energetically greeted me.

"Hi." I simply replied.

"Sorry I was gone so long. Tanya insisted we spend the whole day together shopping and doing stuff."

"Have fun?"

"Of course!" She giggled.

"Good." I averted my gaze.

"Aww...Honeykins; don't tell me you're upset."

"I just wish you'd let me know ahead of time when you go somewhere. It frustrates me you do this so often and then you won't return my calls or texts, and when you do return my texts you're like: 'I'm sorry I've been quiet. I've got a lot on my mind.'"

"I'm sorry."

"Just call me or something sometime. Half the time I don't know where you are or what's going on. Tired of worrying if you're murdered, being raped or being kidnapped."

"Baby. I'm sorry.." She walked towards me and stood in front of me.

"Just...Please, call me or text me when you're gonna be gone a while."

"I will." She touched my side. "I missed you so much..."

"I missed you too, Gina."

"Know what else I missed?"

"No," I said, "what?"

"Your thick cock." She licked her lips; seeing it go erect at her touch.

"Gina.." I muttered.

She slowly crawled onto me and lowered herself onto me; pushing herself against my erect prick and moaning as she grounded me; dry humping.

"I can feel it touching my pussy through my shorts.." She sighed.

She grounded herself further against me, moaning again and then started to bounce on me; causing my cock to grow stiffer until it was pushing up through my pants.

"I need your cock in my wet pussy." She breathily stated.

She rocked her hips and pushed hard against me with her butt; moaning even louder than before.

I pushed her off and quickly started to strip her; taking her white top top that showed her underboobs off, and them her bra, that I unhooked, and then her denim shorts that was submerged between her tiny bubble butt cheeks in a wedge, and then her G-string.

Gina jiggled her tits and winked, pulled me and pressed my face between her melons, forcing an exaggerated moan to further arouse me, then eagerly started to undress me.

Once I was fully naked, she mounted me and slid her not-as-tight-as-it used-to-be, hairless snatch onto me and expelled a relaxed breath of pleasure while she started to sway her body back and forth on me.

"Grab my tits." She licked her lips; her eyebrows narrowing to her dark violet eyes that possessed a seductive glint.

I grabbed her breasts and she shivered, whipped her head back, and rocked back and forth further on me at a slow and relaxed pace.

"Oh, yeah...Tighter..."

I squeezed on her fleshy bags and she grinned; rocking her hips quicker.

Gina started to ride me; bouncing up into the air, and then back again; her hands rubbing on my chest while she breathed in controlled breaths.

She had indeed changed the last few years that had changed; that much was evident. She didn't just chafe on the outside, but inside she wasn't as innocent anymore either; she never used such language at ten, or even sixteen.

"Love that cock." She came back down and took me in deeper.

She started to ride me harder and quicker, and I squeezed her breasts harder; my fingers nearly imprinting into them while Gina rose up and down on my dick.

She slowed her bouncing and exhaled; pushing herself hack and forth; grinding into me while her cheeks, tits and stomach turned slightly pink.

She returned to her bouncing and started to add more energy to her bounces; her breathing becoming shorter while drops of sweet started falling between her jumping jugs.

"Does that feel good, yeah?" She kissed my lips quickly, then pulled away.

"It feels so good." I breathed.

She bounced faster; the bangs leaning down her face bouncing just as her breasts were.

She finally hit her full speed, but then it seemed as if about halfway there towards the end she was distracted.

Gina gave a loud moan and came all over the chair; panting while she climbed off me.

"I think I'm gonna lie down." She stated.

I blinked at her words due to the fact that Gina always loved going more rounds than this, and not only that; her orgasm struck me as forced; fake, as if something she did just to get everything over with. But why? Gina was do eager for sex and then she just ends it? Maybe it was just my imagination.

"Want me to join you?" I inquired.

"If you want to." She replied; dripping all over the chair we just had sex on.

She headed to my room, and I just stood there trying to wrap my finger around how weird she was acting.

I joined her in the bed, but was surprised that she didn't even seem to want to cuddle or even get a kiss goodnight.

We went to sleep that night in silence, and I felt a little nervous by how distant she was acting.

When I woke up the next day, I found that the bed was empty and Gina was gone, AGAIN! I also saw that I had two new messages on my answering machine, and so I decided to play my messages.

"Hey, hon. It's Aunt Claire. I just wanted to call and let you know that I'll me dropping by later today. Expect me around 3: 30."

I played the next one.

"Hey, cutiepie, it's me. I'm skerry I left so early and I'm even more sorry I ruined our sex last night. Don't wait up for me; I'm gonna be having an all-day out with the girls and won't be back until in the morning."

I turned it off and shook my head; reaching a hand to my forehead and leaning my head down into my cupped hand.

"Don't get upset. She's got other things to do." I tried to calm myself.

I started my day with the daily routine and got dressed in a black button-up and denim cargo jeans, then just lazed around for a while until I decided to pay a visit to one of my friends.

I got into my blue, 2004 Chevy and hit the road, only to arrive there in about twenty minutes. When I got to the door, I knocked, but received no answer. I saw no one was home, so I just drove around for a while and returned home about after two hours of roaming around own visiting malls and stores.

When I got home and opened the door, I saw Gina, my best friend and some other people I didn't recall ever meeting before, in the living room, having a big orgy.

Gina was taking double penetration and sucking my best friend's dick with come all over her face while another gut pumped in and out of her ass and the other one her dirty snatch, and lastly one guy was suckling her tits.

1234567
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Not Related by Blood

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds