• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • My Neighbor is a Slut

My Neighbor is a Slut

I worked in Texas last summer. Since it was a small job that would be completed in 3 to 4 months, I sublet a condo from a friend. My neighbor called me one Friday afternoon. She said she needed my help in selecting an outfit to wear that night. She was a widow and was going on her first date since her husband died over 2 years ago. I'm certainly no expert on women's fashion, but I told her I'd come over after I got home from work. What I didn't expect is that I would also discover that my neighbor is a slut.

I had chatted with Betty several times in the hallway. She was much older than me, but in excellent shape. She told me that her husband's illness had encouraged her to workout and do her best to stay healthy and in good shape. Whatever she was doing was working.

Betty answered the door dressed in a terry bathrobe that was open enough to show her ample cleavage. No question that she had a killer body that she wasn't bashful about showing off.

"Hi Dennis, thanks for stopping by. I need your opinion on which outfit I should wear tonight," she said as she gave me a kiss on the cheek. "I'm going on a date tonight," she said as she took my hand and led me into the bedroom.

"Let me try this one for you." Without any hesitation she untied her robe and threw it on the bed. She turned slightly away from me, but not enough to prevent me from seeing the profile of her big tits. She leaned over as she put on a black lacy bra that matched her little black panties. I duly noted her tight ass and sexy tanned legs as she presented them to me.

"You've been so helpful and supportive since you moved in. Thanks for helping move that furniture last week. I really appreciate your help, sweetie."

"Do my boobs look better in this one?"

"They look great," I replied.

Betty slipped on a loose silky top over her pushup bra. "I really miss my husband. He's been gone over two years now. I get really lonely, ya know? I don't know what I'd do without you.'

"It makes me nervous thinking about going on this date tonight. Will he think I'm hot in this outfit, or is it too sexy for a first date? I know it's weird for you because I'm older than you. But you're a guy. Do you think I have nice boobs?"

Betty took off her top and slowly massaged her tits over her bra. Then she pulled the cups down to fully expose her nipples. "What do you think? Do I have nice boobs?"

I had to agree that she had a nice pair. The absence of any tan lines told me that she sunbathed in the nude.

"Is that a bulge I see in your pants. Don't be shy, sweetie. Come on, I've seen you walking around the swimming pool. You have a sexy young body."

"Have you ever thought what it would be like to be with an older woman? Sorry. Maybe I shouldn't have said that. But I can't help it. I have needs, too. Just like you," Betty said as she pinched and pulled her long nipples until they were fully erect.

"Come closer to me, sweetie. Do you like my breasts? Yeah?"

"Why don't you sit down on the bed. It's OK. It's just me."

Betty had a hot body. No question about that. For whatever reason, I couldn't resist her come on. But at that time I hadn't had sex since I broke up with my girlfriend a few months ago.

"You're hard for me already," Betty said as she rubbed my thigh.

"Let's take it out. Let me see it. Oh yeah, it's bulging. Lots bigger than my husband's. Yeah, that's it, stroke that cock."

"What made you so hard? Seeing my breasts? It's been so long since a man touched them. I haven't fucked for a couple of years. Do you think my date will try to fuck me tonight? I'm nervous about that."

"Oh yeah, why don't you jerk off that cock for me."

I stroked my cock as Betty started to massage her pussy through her black panties. "Oh, I'm getting tingly. Want to see my pussy, baby. It's been so long since I've had a man."

Betty laid back on the bed and spread her legs for me.

"Do you like watching me play with my pussy. You don't really want me to go out tonight, do you?"

"Yeah, jerk that young cock for me. Such a good boy."

Betty continued playing with her pussy. She slipped her hand in her panties. "I'm so wet right now. Seeing your hard cock is so exciting. I just want to cum. I want you to cum, too. You want to cum on my boobs? Oh yeah baby, keep stroking it for me."

"Maybe I shouldn't go out tonight. I'll just stay here with you."

Watching Betty squirm and moan on the bed had its intended effect on me. I could feel my cum boiling in my balls. If this continued much longer I'd soon be beyond the point of no return.

"You going to cum for me? Cum on my tits, sweetie. That's right. Shoot your cum on my big tits."

I knelt next to Betty on the bed as my cock spasmed and shot ropy strands of cum on her tits and belly.

Betty rubbed my cum over her tits and nipples. "You're such a good boy. I want to treat you so fucking good. You can't tell any of the neighbors about this, sweetie. But you can come over and play with me any time. I won't tell. OK?"

And so, that's how I learned that my neighbor is a slut.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • My Neighbor is a Slut

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 51 milliseconds