• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Becoming His Girl

Becoming His Girl

In the summer after my eighteenth birthday, I met Nick. He was a thirty-something who lived in our building. My parents had gone for their yearly European trip, and I had been left behind this year because I had college orientation during what would have been the last week of their trip.

Mooning and alone, with nothing to do for four whole weeks until my flight up west, I took to the pool to catch some sun. I had not bought new trunks in a while, and so my old ones were riding high on my legs.

Nick was already at pool, beer in hand, sitting back in a barca-lounger. His broad, smooth chest looked freshly oiled, his lightly tanned skin radiant. A thick and unruly mop of brown hair cascaded in lazy waves down his thin and smooth face. His gentle blue eyes looked me over.

"Hey Sandy," he said. "Wanna beer?"

"Not old enough, Mr. Thomas," I said, pulling off my old t-shirt and jumping in the pool. When I emerged again from the cool and chlorinated water, Nick was smirking at me.

"Saw your parents leaving earlier today. I won't tell if you won't."

I started to refuse, but remember why I was here - ennui. "OK, sure," I said, rising out of the water to walk over to his cooler. I bent down, plunged my hand inside the icy water, and pulled out a can. I popped the top and drank, sitting down on the pool side beside Nick's chair.

"Nice shorts," he quipped.

"They're a little old," I muttered, trying to pull them down to cover my bare and glistening thighs.

"I've got some more in your size if you'd like to borrow them."

"I would," I said. We sat our beers down on the table. Nick handed me a towel, and we walked across the parking lot to his apartment, third floor. Inside, I placed the towel on the back of a kitchen chair and followed him to his bedroom. He opened a drawer and pulled out a pair of swim trunks. He tossed them to me.

A bikini top fell off the back of them and onto the ground.

"Oh, sorry," he muttered, red-faced. He scrambled to pick it up. I got to it first.

"Nice," I said approvingly, looking at the modest cup size. "A conquest leave this here?"

Nick snatched it from my hands. "Wouldn't you like to know?" he smiled.

"I would. I haven't had any since Marcie and I split up."

"Oh, she your girlfriend?" Nick asked.

"Hah, yeah, for a little bit," I said. "We just couldn't ever hit it off."

Nick stashed the bikini top back away in his drawer.

"You can change in the bathroom if you want," he said, turning and heading for the kitchen. I slipped open the door to the master bathroom.

"No not that" Nick began, rushing back into the bedroom.

"One," he finished lamely as I stood inside a bathroom decked out in pink frills, white lace, and what I could only consider as a nicely-sized collection of makeup and perfumes.

Nick stared at the ground. I rounded on him.

"Yeah," Nick said, an air of confession in his voice. "Sometimes I wear that bikini top."

I looked at him again - the slim hips, narrow waist, smooth skin, longer hair... with the right lighting...

"I bet you make a hot piece of ass," I said huskily.

"I do," Nick giggled, in a high-pitched girly sing-song. "Wanna see?"

"Yes," I breathed.

I sat on Nick's bed as he primped and preened. In a few minutes, a bathing-suit wearing Nick emerged, one piece hugging his lithe form. Below his collar bone perched two nicely rounded lumps of breasts. He felt them in lazy circles.

"I've got some forms. I like to have tits."

"Tits are nice," I agreed. I couldn't get over how nice his waist looked, so feminine and curved.

"OK," Nick said. "I did it, now you?"

"Me?" I spluttered.

"Yeah. Look, I can see your dick through your shorts. Either I turn you on, or the thought of dressing up like this does. Which is it?"

I didn't want to answer. "Nick," I said, "what's it like, being... girly?"

"The first time I did it was with a guy in high school. He dared me to dress up during truth or dare. I put on my mom's bra and some high heels. I never felt so free in my life. Something was just right. I blew my friend that night, while dressed. I felt so slutty and perfect."

Nick sat beside me on the bed. I could smell the perfume he was wearing, light and floral. He kissed on my neck. "Do you want me?" he asked.

I thought about it. The kiss felt good, but... friendly. "I don't think I do. I want to be like you..."

Nick jumped up. "Then we have to get you out of these boy clothes and into something proper. Let me see what I have in your size."

Three hours later, I was fully dressed and made up. I was never a hairy guy, but Nick insisted we take care of what little I had. My legs and chest now freshly shorn, Nick applied a generous amount of lotions and creams to my skin, making me soft and precious. He fitted me with a black and white polka dot bikini top and matching sarong that emphasized my hips.

"Jealous of those hips, girl," he said in that same voice. I tried to mimic it.

"Oh stop. You're the one with the great boobs!"

Nick smiled approvingly. "Your ass and my tits. The boys won't be able to keep their hands off of us!"

"Boys?" I gulped.

"Oh you look too darling to keep all to myself. Let's go out and scare up some dick."

"Nick," I said, returning to my normal voice. "I've... I'm not..."

"Gay? Who cares?" Nick said. "You're a hot girl right now. Don't you want to go all the way?"

The truth is, I kinda did. I looked at the pink glittery lipstick on my mouth and imagined it sliding up and down some guy's shaft... and was instantly hard.

"God yes," I muttered. "What is it about these clothes?"

"You like femininity," he said. "Whether it's you or someone else, it turns you on. And now you realize you can be the girl too."

"Does it... hurt?"

Nick laughed. "What, getting fucked, is that what you're saying?"

I stared at the ground. "Yeah."

"Use lube, sweetie," Nick said. "Lots of it, and go slow. Once he's in, once you're his, you'll wonder what took you so long."

And that's how fate found Nick and myself at another pool a few complexes down, sunning ourselves, and checking out the local guys. Eventually, two of them, college boys by the look of it, broke away and chatted us up.

We made smalltalk for a while, me doing my best to keep my girlish voice in place. Then one of them asked my name.

"Oh, that's Chandra," Nick said. "I'm Nikki."

"Chandra and Nikki," he said. "I'm Dave, and this is Adam. It's getting kinda hot out here, let's head up to our place.

We followed them, sandals in hands, up the stairs to a well-furnished three bedroom. Nick and I sat on the couch, sipping our beers daintily, and listening as Adam and Dave busied themselves in the kitchen making more drinks.

"OK, confession time," Nick whispered, leaning close. "I think they know we're... our kind of girls."

"How can you tell?"

"Because both of us have been sporting some fairly noticeable erections for some time."

I looked down, embarrassed to see my sarong being tented. "Shit, my tuck came undone," I whispered back.

"Oh, no need to be shy," Dave said, coming to sit beside me. "A woman as beautiful as you, who cares if her clit gets a little excited?"

"My... clit," I whispered, my voice catching in my throat. He was so close. I could smell the sun and salt on him. I leaned forward.

My lips met his. I surrendered, turning my face up to him. His hand reached around the back of my neck. His other hand stroked up my thigh. My arms fell to his waist, pulling us closer together. My nipples stiffened.

"First kiss as a girl?" he asked after we broke apart. I nodded.

"Let's go to my room." I looked over at Nick and Adam. Nick's hand was already running up and down the front of Adam's jeans.

"First time for a lot of things, I suppose."

"Don't worry," Dave said, placing an arm around my waist and pulling me toward his bedroom. "I'll teach you how to be my girl."

The thought thrilled me. As soon as we got into his room with the door shut, I turned on him, pushing myself into his arms, my mouth seeking his again. This time his hands fell down my back and across my backside, lifting me up. My legs snaked around him, ankles crossing, locking onto him as he carried me to the bed.

He laid me down gently. My hair spilled out around me. My knees opened. I pushed them out wide.

"Not yet," Dave said, waving a finger in my face. "A girl has to get ready first."

I pouted. "Dave," I said. "Tonight, I'm going to become a woman. Don't keep me waiting." I hooked a finger in the band of my bikini bottom and popped it against my skin.

Dave leaned down to kiss me again, a little deeper this time, his tongue exploring my mouth.

"Yes, that's just wet enough." He pulled me to my feet again, and unbuckled his belt with one hand.

Suddenly I knew what he wanted. I sank to my knees, pressing my cheek against his thigh, watching with anticipation and he opened his fly, slipped his shorts to the ground. His bulge was impressively large and smelled musky and intoxicating. My mouth opened. I reached my hand into the band of his shorts... and paused.

This was all crazy. I was dressed like a girl and about to blow a guy I had just met. Sure, he was handsome, with his short blonde hair and stubble and defined abs and oh God he was getting hard, his circumcised penis starting to swell.

My left hand rose to rub the shaft as I moved myself into a good angle to put the tip of it in my mouth. Without thinking, I began to do what girls had done to me, licking vigorously.

Dave tucked a hand under my chin. "Go slow. Taste me," he said, and I did, letting my tongue play over the ridges and planes of his dick, flicking the mushroom of his head. My lips met as I kissed the side of his dick, sliding down to the base, where I inhaled the intoxicating musk of a man... my man.

Now I engulfed his penis with my mouth, taking care to keep my teeth away. Dave rewarded me with a gasp and a moan. I moaned around the thick cock in my mouth. This felt so right. So good. I began to bob up and down the shaft, leaving trails of slick saliva.

"Chandra," Dave groaned. "Oh Chandra." His hand came to rest lightly on the back of my head, gentle and insistent. My need for him rose.

I pulled off. "Please fuck me, Dave," I said. "Make me a real girl."

He held my chin in one hand. "Not until you've tasted my come," he said. "You will earn the right to be fucked, Chandra."

Smiling, I went back to my task, sucking and licking, fondling his heavy, semen-filled balls. That's where it was. His stick come. The white reward for being his beautiful, sexy, slutty girl. I felt them tighten.

"I'm so close," he said. I worked his shaft with my hand now, my mouth insistent, sucking, pulling at him.

"I'm going to come," he said.

"Mmhmm," I murmured, pushing myself down as far on his swelling cock as I could.

He exploded into my mouth, warm and salty. I kept working his shaft, pumping another shot into my throat. When I felt him subside, I looked up through my lashes.

"Chandra," he said. "Oh... damn..." I stood, and opened my mouth.

"Not a drop remained."

"Was I good?" I asked, biting my lip.

"The best."

"Did I earn my right to be fucked?" I teased.

"I suppose I can make you a woman now."

I laid back in bed, splaying my legs wide. I slipped the sarong off, leaving only the bikini bottom between me and my prize.

I slipped one hand in, past my own swollen and engorged... clit... and to the twitching opening to my ass... my... no... let's call it what it is. My pussy. Where this man was going to fuck me.

"It'll take me a moment to recharge," Dave said, reaching into his night stand for a bottle of lube. "Now to get you wet."

He pulled my bottom aside. He squirted a generous dollop of the lube on his hands, and began working it across my taint, teasing the outside of my hole with his fingers. I spread my legs wider and whimpered. He put his middle finger inside me. My hands closed over his, pulling him in deeper.

"Patience, patience," he chuckled. "We've got all night."

I didn't listen. I kept pulling him deeper.

"Let me get a condom," he said.

"Absolutely not," I said. "I'm clean... you?"

"Yeah," he answered.

"Then you are going to fuck this pussy right!"

He withdrew his fingers from me, and slipped my bikini bottom off. He reached around and untied the string on my top, setting my breasts free.

His mouth lowered to my tiny, erect nipple and began to lick and bite. I gasped.

"You do have nice tits," he said.

"Thank you," I giggled.

"But this ass!" He squeezed my left cheek. I felt his fingers dig in, and slide back toward my opening. I thrust toward him, and felt two fingers penetrate me this time, stretching me open a little more.

"Already so open and relaxed."

"I was meant for this," I said.

Dave mounted the bed, hovering over me, his arms planted to each side of my head. His penis was swelling again, back to its full length and impressive girth.

"Let me lube you," I whispered. We sat up and I stroked him, applying the lube, remembering Nick's first lesson.

When we were sufficiently wet, I pulled him on top of me again, kissing him deeply. His right hand fell to the small of my back, lifting my hips. My hands felt for my cheeks, pulling them apart, opening my pussy to the invading cock that was now pressing at my opening, pushing in, forcing me open.

I bit my lip and whimpered a bit. Dave knew he wasn't hurting me. He was in tune with me. He pushed in further, and my cherry was popped. His head was inside me now, the lube slickening his thrust until I felt the coarse fur of his pubes pressed fully against my cheeks.

"I'm in," he whispered. "I'm inside you. You're my girl now."

My legs closed about him. "Fuck your little girl, Dave. Fuck her good."

And he did. Picking up his rhythm. We bucked together, my sweet and no longer virginal boy pussy rising to meet his insistent thrusts. My thighs felt so right gripping his torso, his mouth on mine, each of us moaning our pleasure into the other. I came soon, a thin jet of semen flowing between us.

"Squirted," I giggled. On impulse, I clenched my ass muscles. He seemed to like that.

"Oh, Chandra," he groaned. He thrust very deep within me. I knew this was it. I knew I was going to make him come.

And he did. More than before. Thick jets I could feel deep within me, within my pussy. Thick jets that made me feel so feminine and precious and desired. My legs parted, and after a moment, Dave withdrew from me. He helped me to the bathroom and let me clean up. After I had redressed, we went back out to find Nick and Adam sitting on the couch. Well, to Nick sitting on Adam, with Adam's cock rammed up his ass.

"Didn't mean to intrude," Dave said.

"Watch and learn, new girl," Nikki said, bouncing up an down on her lover. I was entranced by the sight of her feminine waist bouncing up and down, watching Adam's thick dick disappear inside her, only to reemerge slick with lube and her juices. Soon Adam grunted, "Gonna come."

Nikki slammed down on him, her lips locked on his neck, as his balls pulsed and he shot inside her, just like Dave had done to me.

Dave leaned over, "you'll get your chance with Adam, too. We're going to share you two sluts all night long."

I licked my lips. It was going to be an interesting summer.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Becoming His Girl

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 231 milliseconds