• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Club of Fools Ch. 06

The Club of Fools Ch. 06

Author's Notes:

(1) This is fiction. Slavery is illegal.

(2) ONE SHOULD NEVER START A BOOK AT CHAPTER 6.

(3) For those of you unfamiliar with the fantasy, submission and domination are "sibling twins"; they are inseparable.

(4) Eroticism is in the eyes of the beholder. It is between the lines in this chapter as a lead-in to the next one.

*****

Jodi arrived early at Victoria's house for "The Corseting", as the event had been named. Victoria stepped aside to let her in and they embraced, not just as friends now, but to Suzie's nagging chagrin, as love interests. The three of them had spent many nights by now entwined with each other and although Suzie was not less loved by Victoria, she felt a little bit accessorized, as if she was a complement to the ménage a trois, and not the primary and integral part of it. But she recognized the fleeting flights of fancy that Victoria took with other lovers over the years for what they were: diversions, and simply dealt with them as an outcome of their lifestyle. It was what it was. And Victoria never disrespected her, never left her, and never would.

As they seated themselves in the living room, Suzie poured three glasses of white wine which they now clinked together, saying in unison, "Male to female!" And they laughed at the absurdity of it. It had become by now a project, a continuous full-court press, forced upon Jason, and one that he was ill-equipped to fight against, for the absurd but real reason that it was what aroused him. It was what he wanted, at the very same time that it was destroying him. He was becoming what he considered to be female: a submissive, malleable chunk of visually believable female. It was testament to his beliefs, that females should be this stereotype, and in fact was an insult to females in general. For this reason, these women had no qualms about leading him to his desired results. And all they had to do was open the doors while he walked through, doors shutting behind him with permanent locks. The final room would be pink, have lace trim, a mirrored vanity, and a closet with cute oufits. The door beyond would be...

Victoria shook her head from side to side while swallowing after the toast and then added, "I can't believe I've gotten him to this stage already. He seems so totally engaged in this feminization thing that I've even wondered if he's gay, but I know he's not. He's just released, sexually now, so he doesn't feel guilty about his secret desires any more, not with us anyway. And that release has made him an addict. He couldn't have a normal relationship with any woman now; he'd have to be wearing some form of women's clothing just to get hard."

Jodi thought about that for a few moments, appearing grave. "Clever psychology I suppose," she said, "But now that you've fucked him up or saved him (depending on your point of view), what's your exit strategy? Do you keep him as a tranny or do you just set him free with his addictions?"

Victoria looked contemplative, sipping the wine and staring at the coffee table. "Well, that depends. Financially he's worth a great deal of money to me, so why would I release him? On the other hand, it's the training I like. It's like the treehouse I built when I was a kid (I was a tomboy). We had so much fun building it, and then when we finally finished it after many weeks, we climbed up into it and basically said, "Now what?" We never really played in it again."

Jodi looked interested. "Fascinating analogy. But if he's so addicted as you say, wouldn't it be cruel to just leave him by the side of the road, so to speak? He'd be lost."

Victoria got serious. "Yeah, I wrestle with that a bit. I know I'm a bit of a psycho when it comes to men, but I can be sensitive. There are two options: I can carry on with him forever as is, or I can find a home for him, one where he'd be very happy."

"So, which do you favor?"

Seemingly changing the subject, Victoria said, "By the way, have you seen the way he looks at you?"

Jodi smiled and said, "Oh yeah. It's obvious. Sometimes I have a hard time demonstrating my domination over him; I just want to give him a hug like a cute little teddy bear. Why do you ask?"

"Before I answer that, I have to warn you that he NEEDS us to be dominant over him, so you can't lay off or he'll lose interest, at least sexually. Now, why do I ask?" She leaned toward Jodi and said carefully, "Well, because, if you are interested, I'll give him to you. You can have him. I can always snare another hapless pervert. In fact, that's the fun part. Are you interested?"

Jodi was astonished. "What? You'd give him up? For me? Wait, how would that work? Do you mean I'd have the videos and use them on him? Or do you mean he and I just kiss and make up?"

"Whatever you want, I guess. But sweetie, as I said before, you've got a problem here. He NEEDS to be dominated, so just kissing and making up won't work. You have to OWN him, and he has to be aware that you OWN him. Can you manage that? Do you even want that?"

"Vickie," she said slowly, "We've been friends now for quite a while, and I've come to love your weirdness. But are you actually proposing that you would pass him over to me as if he was a commodity?"

Now Victoria smiled coyly and said, "Well, no. I'd sell him to you. I want a new model."

"What? Now this is really over the top, even for you," Jodi said, laughing. When she stopped laughing and realized Victoria had not added anything else, she said, "How much?" And the faces became serious.

Victoria eventually smiled and said, "I thought so. You like him, maybe even love him. But more than that you want him. I'll tell you what, if you reimburse me for all the feminization products, the lingerie, the dresses, shoes, the makeup, you can have him."

Jodi took a sip of wine and then tilted her head saying, "I thought you said he paid for all of that in his weekly visits."

"He did. Hey, what'd you think...that I'd give him to you for nothing? You'd get a husband for $6,000. And you'd have him and his family wealth forever."

Jodi gasped and almost choked on some wine. "Husband! Who said anything about getting married?"

Now Victoria's voice softened. She said, "Look Jodi, I know how much it hurt you when he dumped you in the first place. Now we know WHY he dumped you, don't we? He didn't want you to find out about his fetishes and his submissive feminine side. Now you know. That's why he looks at you the way he does. He adores you. And if you're honest with yourself, that's why you return the looks."

Jodi scowled and said, "What? No, I..." But Victoria interrupted her, saying, "You know it's true. That's why I can't keep him. He's not really mine; he's yours. All you have to do is take him and treat him the way I've been treating him, and he'd be happy, you'd be happy, and I'd be happy." A moment of silence followed and then she added, "And you'd be rich."

Instead of the laughter that Victoria thought would ensue from the last statement, it seemed like it had never been said. Jodi remained serious, and deep in thought. And then she whispered, "Oh my God, you're right! I must confess, I do have feelings for him, but mostly I've kept the anger burning mainly to keep all the momentum of my relationship with you and Suzie. To be honest, I didn't know where this was going, and it was beginning to bother me, to the point that I didn't know if I could continue with these weekend scenes where we dominate and humiliate him."

"Remember what I said," Victoria cautioned, "If you want him you HAVE to continue to dominate him, or he'd be lost. Don't ever forget that with him. It's how his neurosis works. Can you do that?"

Her face went from serious to a full devious smile in an unbroken crescendo. "Of course I can do it. I love it! And I love dressing him up in his feminine clothes too. It makes me wet to think about it. Hmm, I said YOU were weird, didn't I?"

Victoria smiled and said, "You're weird Jodi. And he's weird too. But he fits on your hand like a glove; his fantasies reflect yours in the most exact way that I've ever seen." She reached out and took Jodi's hand and said softly, "And I was kidding about selling him to you. He's yours if you want him."

"I do want him Vickie. I do. I really do."

Victoria smiled and the conspiracy began. "Good. Let's do it then! But let's make one last scene out of him, a send-off scene he'll never forget." Not waiting for any comments, she continued quickly, "Now here's what I suggest. I want to make him believe that I'm selling him, but he won't know to whom. He'll be aghast, and he'll be so aroused by that. So, when we discuss this in front of him, of course he'll be restrained and helpless, and will be until he's delivered to his new owner. I'll tell him that I sold him for $50,000 to some East Indian couple near Vancouver and that his law career is over." Her eyes lit up as ideas flooded her fertile mind.

Jodi squinted her eyes and said, "That sounds crazy."

It was like Jodi didn't say anything. Victoria poured more wine and began to write things down as the ideas came to her. Suzie added the occasional comment. Jodi watched and listened, mesmerized by their vivid imaginations.

Finally Victoria got up and said, "This is going to be the greatest mind-fuck ever! But first things first, do we have a deal?"

Each of them sat back and took a sip of wine. Jodi said, "Deal."

"Good. Then we keep with the plan for this evening, get him all dressed up, maybe use him a bit, then secure him for the night and package him up for delivery tomorrow. Woo-hoo...gonna be a parteee tonight!"

Suzie, always the quiet one, simply smiled and shook her head. It was going to be an interesting weekend, far more interesting than what they had initially planned.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Club of Fools Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 247 milliseconds