• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Meeting Daddy in the Past Pt. 05

Meeting Daddy in the Past Pt. 05

12

My future son is trying to change the past!

Every time he changes something, the new memory pops into my head.

I get out of my bed and grab my keys. I have to stop him, but how can I?

I could get to the lab. Go back. Stop him from doing what the devious guy is obviously planning.

I run out the front door and hop into my car, but before I can start the engine, another memory hits.

I stare up at the stranger that strongly resembles my beloved daddy. "Nice to meet you, Seth!" I shout excitedly over the pumping music of the party. "Are you a senior?"

He smiles proudly. "Yeah." He has a calm presence like he's not nervous around me at all. He's so cool! He seems to remember something. "What about you?" His head ducks closer to mine so he can hear me.

"Oh, I'm a sophomore. Physics major."

"Law for me," he says.

"Oh, that's just like my dad!" I tell him happily.

Seth's eyes narrow.

"Oh. Sorry. I guess it's creepy for a girl to compare you to her father right away. It's just... you look like him too." The two drinks I've had are making my tongue loose.

"I really don't want to hear that," he growls.

I stare up at him, shocked. Jeeze, did I blow it, or what? My cheeks get super hot. "Sorry. I guess I'll just..." I look back at my friends, who are watching encouragingly.

He grabs my arm, gently. "No, I'm sorry. Don't take offense, mo—I mean... Danielle. It's a pride thing."

His hand is really warm. Wonderful, really. Saving myself for the one I love has been a hard trial. And it's not like I'll ever get to be with him anyway, right? I mean, what normal girl gets a crush on her dad, the one person on Earth that she can't have? Stupid fantasy.

"Hey," Seth says. "You want to go somewhere a little quieter?"

I smile at him. I guess I didn't blow it after all. He really is good-looking with his dark eyes and curly brown hair. Better looking than dad, even. "Sure!"

I pull myself out of the memory. He's getting to her. Me. Past me. This is bad. I pull out of the driveway and head toward the lab.

Seth doesn't realize what he's doing. What if he succeeds? If he changes too much, maybe I won't yearn after my dad anymore and maybe I won't go find him when I use the time machine for the first time.

And if that happens, daddy won't fuck me. And if daddy doesn't fuck me, Seth won't even exist.

And if he doesn't exist, who stops me from going after daddy?

It's making my head spin. I just know that it's going to be bad.

I have to get back there and tell him that my dad is his dad.

I just hope to God that evil bitch Dr. Samuels is in the lab.

I fly into the lab parking lot and spot the doctor's car. I pull in crookedly beside it and get out, running for the door.

I suddenly realize how dad must have felt when I went back into his past. He knew I was changing things, but didn't know how to stop me.

At least I have a plan.

I step into the lobby and flash my volunteer ID. I rush down the sterile hallway. Then, so vividly, it makes me dizzy, I have another memory and crash into the wall.

Seth and I wander out, past drunken partiers and onto the frat lawn. "There's a park not far from here," I tell him. "I'd never go there at night, usually, but..." I check him out. "I think you'll be able to protect me."

He flashes straight, white teeth in a grin. "I won't let anyone touch you, I swear."

I believe him. "How tall are you?"

"Six three."

"Wow."

"And you're five five."

I laugh. "Good guess."

"Right," he murmurs, grinning.

I blush, happy to have his attention. "Oh, you think you're pretty cute, huh?"

"I know you think so." He moves closer so we walk side by side.

How surprisingly sexy. "How do you know that? Am I drooling?"

He laughs. It's a rich, wonderful sound. "You've told me before."

"What, like, once upon a dream?" I ask wryly.

He laughs again! "Sure mo—I mean Danielle."

"What's with that?"

"What?"

"Do you have a girlfriend named Monica or something? You keep trying to call me something else."

He chuckles lightly, taking in my expression. "You're jealous." He sounds surprised and pleased.

I open my mouth to retort, but nothing witty comes to mind. "Maybe a little."

"I promise I don't have a girlfriend. That make you feel better?"

I giggle. "It makes this a little more interesting. It means your options are open."

"Oh yeah? What did you have in mind?" His dark eyes watch me intently.

I shiver at his gaze. I think he's attracted to me. Like, really into me. It feels amazing. "For example, you wouldn't be opposed to kissing me."

He stops walking. The park is only a few yards away, but I stop with him.

I realize I've just said something very forward and I feel kind of shocked that I basically just offered to kiss a stranger. Nervously, I look up at him.

His lips are parted, his breath is deep and steady. And his eyes stare down into mine, somehow gentle and fierce at the same time. It looks a little like love. I know that's crazy.

He chuckles. "I wouldn't be opposed, no."

My breath escapes me. So cute! I wouldn't mind at all if he kissed me. And that's odd for me. I can usually only compare men to my dad and they all fall short. But that comparison isn't nagging me now.

I tug on his hand. "Come on. Let's go sit on the swings."

He smiles indulgently. "Okay... Danielle."

Even though I basically told him he could kiss me, he's not rushing me. I lead him through the park and to the swings. The fact that he's not pushing just makes me want to kiss him more.

We sit in the swings and he rocks himself back and forth with his long legs.

"What's your last name?" I ask him, letting my legs swing.

His eyes dart to mine, suspiciously. "Why?"

"Well," I say grinning devilishly. "If I'm going to give you my first kiss, I should at least know your last name."

"Your first kiss?" He sounds surprised, maybe even confused.

Oh damn. What an embarrassing thing to admit. Logic will lead him to realize I'm a virgin. Well done, Danielle. Truly. "Yes."

He looks off in the direction of campus for a second. "Crowley."

"Seth Crowley. That's pretty nice. You know, I've always liked the name Seth."

"Really?" he asks, grinning. It's like he has a secret.

"Yeah. There was this boy in kindergarten who used to bully me. His name was Billy."

"Billy the bully," Seth says, knowingly.

"Yeah! That's how I always think of him. Anyway, Billy used to chase me around and pull my hair."

"What an asshole."

I giggle. "He was pretty awful. But there was this cute boy with blonde hair. He was tiny, you know? But he stood up for me. He told Billy that you can't hurt a pretty girl." I grin. "That was Seth."

"Did you like him?"

"Well, not really. I had a hard time being interested in boys even then."

"Why?"

I glance over at him. His head rests against the chain of the swing. His whole attention is on me. His eyes are dark but focused. His face framed by unruly curly black hair. And suddenly I realize that I'm turned on. Fully aroused by him and I hardly noticed it coming on. "Just waiting for someone special, I guess."

He nudges his swing into mine. "I'll take that kiss now."

I struggle to free myself from the memory and find that I'm sitting on the cold floor of the lab hallway. Nineteen years of not giving in to lust and my own son is making me waver? I don't want to see what comes next but it pulls me powerfully back.

His lips brush against mine, slowly and carefully. Tingles rush down the back of my neck. My nipples harden. His hands circle my waist, warm and welcome.

"Mmm," I murmur, then blush at the sound of my voice.

He breaks the kiss and lets himself swing back into place.

My fingers run across my bottom lip.

"How was it?" he asks.

I stare at him. "It was perfect."

He bites his lip to stop himself from grinning, but it doesn't really work. Cute! "It's late. Let me walk you to your dorm."

I don't want to stop hanging out with him, though. Feeling a bit bold, I say, "Maybe we can go back to your place for a while?"

His eyes jerk to mine and I can see that he's started breathing hard. Almost as though he doesn't want to, he lets his eyes drop to my breasts, then my legs. They snap back to mine. "Aren't you afraid I'll take advantage of you?"

"Afraid? No."

"Don't you want to take it slow, though? I mean, I want to keep you."

"Keep me?"

"I don't kiss just anyone."

That makes me grin. "So, do you want to take me back to your place or not?"

He smiles. "More than anything."

"Danielle!" I hear a firm voice call. "She's coming out of it now, but you still better come."

I pull myself out of the memory. Dr. Samuels is staring down at me, her cell phone at her ear. "Good, the sooner the better." She ends the call. "That was your dad. What's the matter with you?" she asks.

"Someone's trying to change the past," I tell her. "My past. I can feel it happening."

She helps me to my feet. "But who?"

"My son."

She stares at me. "What?"

"It's a long story, doctor. Right now I need you to let me use the machine."

"It can't take you back into your own past. It's not ready for pin-point time travel yet," she protests, trying to stop me from barging into her lab.

I scurry by her and barge in anyway. "Where is it?" My eyes scan the room but there's no time machine. "What did you do with it?" I demand.

She frowns. "My colleagues had some... disputes about the ethical implications of my machine. I've had to secure it to another location."

"Where?" I yell. "Where..." I stumble.

I follow Seth up to the second floor of the dorm building. He hesitates at a door. "I just, uh, changed rooms, so it's pretty bare."

As he says, when he opens the door, there's only the bed and desk that's in all the dorms and a bag on the floor. Nothing else. "Why'd you have to change rooms?" I ask curiously. "Evil roommate?"

"I wanted to be... closer to campus."

I nod. But it's too quiet. "Do you have an I-Pod or something?"

"Something like that." He digs in his bag and pulls out what looks like a compact. He unfolds it to reveal speakers and a touch screen. A moment later, a calm, folky song pours out of it. The sound is rich but not too loud.

"Cool! Where'd you get that?"

"My friend made it for me," he says quickly.

Some friend.

He sets the player on the desk and turns to me. "We don't have to do anything—"

But I've already convinced myself. I step closer and wrap my arms around his chest. "I know it's quick, and I definitely don't do this kind of thing. Ever. But I just feel like it's right. Just be gentle, okay?"

I hear him swallow, feel his hands run tentatively down my arms. His sigh sounds relieved. "But Danielle, don't you have a boyfriend?"

"Huh? No."

"Do you have someone waiting for you back home, then?" He sounds confused.

I think of daddy for a moment. Fantasy. "No. There's no one."

He steps back from me and turns. His eyes are wide. "Nine months," he mumbles. He blinks at me. "You said I look like your dad."

"Uh. Well, yeah. You do. A lot."

"Holeee shit," he mumbles to himself. "The old pervert's my dad."

"What? Seth you're kinda freaking me out. Are you okay?"

"Not really," he groans. "If I stop you from going, what will happen to me?"

"Stop me?" My stomach turns. "Maybe I should go."

His wild eyes watch me as I back toward the door.

I pull out of the memory and find myself clutching Dr. Samuels' shoulders. I pant with relief. Seth's realized that my dad is his dad. He's not going to go through with it. He realizes his existence would be in danger.

How did he get the dorm, though? How far back did he travel? How long was he preparing?

"You need to sit down," the doctor says, pushing me into a chair. "Your dad should be here any second."

"Oh, fuck it," Seth says, approaching me, looking reckless. "As long as I don't disappear until after."

His mouth presses greedily to mine. His arms pull me in. His hands rub roughly over my back. His eyes are tightly shut and a moan of pure pleasure drags out of him.

The sound calls to something inside me and my indecision fades. I let my hands wander inside the back of his shirt. The muscles of his back twitch as I touch his skin with my nails.

"Mmm," he murmurs. He pulls back and dark eyes stare into mine.

He's really into this. It's so fucking hot!

He pulls me to the narrow bed and I sit. I watch curiously as his hands grab the bottom of his t shirt and pull it over his head. His firm muscles call me and I allow my hand to run up his chest.

He shivers.

I pull my knees under me so I can kneel and I place a kiss on his stomach.

"Yes," he whispers.

I'm turning him on so bad. It's a wonderful feeling. I want to do more, make him even more crazy for me. "Seth," I call softly.

He meets my eyes, his chest rising and falling rapidly.

Licking my lips at my daring, I grab the hem of my shirt and pull it up, wriggling to get it over my head.

"Oh," he moans, watching my breasts bounce in my bra.

My breath speeds. This is so dirty of me. "Watch me."

He nods.

I reach back and unhook my bra as he watches intently. And when the bra falls away, he groans. "Beautiful. So fucking perfect."

My back straightens. "Touch them," I order.

He gasps, shaking his head. But still, his hands reach out.

They land softly on my breasts and his breath comes out in a hiss. His fingers slide smoothly over my skin, his fingertips swiping at my nipples.

"Come closer," I whisper. It's not enough. I want him against me. My pussy is aching.

"Yes." He joins me on the bed and I snuggle close to him rubbing my breasts against his chest.

It feels so good! I want more. "More," I demand.

"Oh, God, yes." He pulls me tightly to him. "You feel so good, mom."

"Huh?"

"I'm sorry," he moans, rubbing his stubbly cheek against my smooth one.

What's with that? Does he have a thing for his mom? Kinda like I have for daddy? "It's okay. I don't mind."

"I can call you mom?" His fingers run through my hair and down my back, making my skin tingle.

"Sure. If that's what you like."

"Oh, it's what I like, mom," he growls. He pushes me onto my back and slides on top of me, nudging my legs apart. His warm skin rasps across my stomach and breasts. "It's what I've always liked."

Oh. He's really freaky. Hearing his pervy fantasy is making me so wet, though. "You love your mommy?" I ask.

His breath huffs out. "Oh god. Stop or you'll make me cum." I feel his erection digging between my legs.

I pant. Talking like his mom makes him lose his mind. Naughty! "What does she call you? Baby?"

He shakes his head. His mouth hesitantly kisses my nipple. It feels so good! I squirm under him.

"Darling?"

His mouth falls open, his eyes stare into mine, hungry but vulnerable.

That's it, isn't it? "You're making me feel so good, darling."

"Ah. You don't know what you're saying," he moans, grinding against me.

"Let mommy make you feel good," I croon, pulling his head to mine. His kiss is frantic, rushed with lust. He wants me so bad!

His hand fights with the button of my pants. I should tell him to slow down, but I don't want to. I share something kindred with this man and I want to let him have me. I'm dying to let him have me.

"Mom?"

I look down at him. He's waiting with his hands on the waist of my pants. Waiting for my consent.

"Oh, yes, darling. You can have me."

His eyes close, relishing the words. Then, fiercely, he pulls my pants and panties away. His eyes gaze at my bare pussy and his face turns white. A veil drops over his eyes making them appear black and crazed, and his mouth drops to my pussy.

My eyes fly open as his tongue drags from my pussy to my clit. He licks at me like it tastes wonderful. And he moans, "mmm," as though it feels just as good for him as for me. I can't speak as he laps at me. I've never felt such intense pleasure in all my life.

My hips rock, trying to get his mouth on my clit again. His eyes meet mine knowingly and his mouth closes around my clit. Spasms jerk my legs. My fingers run into his dark curly hair and claw at his scalp. "Oh, God!" I yell, shocked. "I'm cumming! Seth!"

Surprise fills his eyes and he quickly sticks his long middle finger into my pussy. A shock of pain twists through my orgasm. "Ah!" I cry, but the wonderful throbbing continues. His finger twitches in me and I pulse around it.

That was so fast. I've never even made myself cum that fast.

"It felt so good," I murmur.

"What felt good?"

I blink. I'm in my dad's car. Rolling down the street toward home.

"What's happening to you, Danielle?" dad asks. Our house comes into view and we pull up the drive.

"Oh, dad, I don't think I can tell you."

He gets out and comes around to my side. "You're scaring me, baby." He lifts me out of the car and carries me inside. "You keep staring off into the distance." He takes me to my room and sets me on my bed. "Now tell me."

I sigh heavily. "First of all, I'm pregnant."

His eyes narrow. "What?"

"Pregnant. You made me pregnant."

"We've only had sex a few times."

"You've cum, right up against my womb, four times, dad."

For some reason he grins. "Four times, huh?"

I nod. "Yes, daddy."

"But still, how do you know? It takes time to know whether—"

"We'll have a son," I interrupt hastily. I feel something at the back of my mind. Another memory is coming, I know it. "And he's in my past, changing things. He wants me and I don't know who he is back then. He's licked me." I blush hard. "His finger was in me. I'm sorry, daddy."

He grimaces, hard jealousy raging in his eyes. "My son is trying to fuck you?"

"Yes, daddy. Our son. And I can't stop him."

His eyes hard, my father tears the button of my shorts open.

"What?" I cry out. "What are you doing? Didn't you just hear-?"

"Quiet," he growls, roughly. "Don't think of him fucking you. You're going to think of me, Danielle."

But I can't fight the pull of the past.

Seth slides his finger out of me and smiles happily, proudly. "You came."

"Yes." I murmur. "It felt so good." I sit up and pull him to me. He so deserves a reward. My hands clumsily work at opening his pants. I can feel his eyes boring into me intensely. I glance up shyly. "You'd better hurry before I change my mind."

Seth's eyebrows rise. He shoves off his pants and boxers and I lean back, admiring his naked form. His cock, long and stiff, stands proud and beautiful.

Daddy jostles me, pulling my shorts around my ankles. He pulls off his suit jacket and unbuttons his shirt. He loosens his tie. Then, looking into my eyes, he drops his pants. His cock, long and thick, bobs lewdly.

"Daddy," I say through a dry mouth.

"Has he started fucking you, baby?" He climbs onto my bed, his shirt and tie still loose on his big, hard body.

"Not yet. He's about to." My mouth gets dryer at the thought.

"Do you want him to?" he demands harshly.

"Oh, yes, daddy." I moan, unable to contain myself.

My dad growls, pushing my shirt and bra roughly off my tits. His hands squeeze and kneed—

Seth's mouth finds mine hungrily. He writhes against me, his cockhead slithering against my wet folds. "Oh, mom," he moans. "Is it really okay?"

My pussy clenches. He's such a twisted guy. "Oh, yes, darling," I assure him, wanting his worry for me and his hesitation to vanish in the wake of selfish lust.

Seth's arms wrap around me, under me. "Mom," he utters, and forces his dick into—

Daddy forces his dick into me. I gasp, almost sitting up from the shock. "Daddy!" I protest.

"I told you," he growls, fucking into me madly. "He's not going to take you from me, baby."

This feels so good, but I want to go back. I want to know!

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Meeting Daddy in the Past Pt. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds