• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Jordy and Natalie Pt. 01

Jordy and Natalie Pt. 01

12

Please not that this story is fiction and that the characters are mine. Any similarities the story may have with any other work is by coincidence or accident. It is for mature readers and is not meant to offend anyone. Enjoy.

*****

Jordan had always wanted to be a professional wrestler, but after almost three years of wrestling for Alpha Male Pro Wrestling (AMPW), he was still nowhere close to becoming the star that he had always dreamed of being. He was known to AMPW fans as 'The Latin Hammer' Jordy Vega. He had lost just as many matches as he had won in his short career, and was now even being referred to by some as a jobber. Jobber is a term that is used to describe a wrestler who not only loses most of their matches, but does so in a way that is particularly one-sided and humiliating. Luckily for Jordy however, the female fans of AMPW find it very arousing to watch these types of one-sided beat downs. For these women, an AMPW show is far more enjoyable than a male strip club, and of the many hopeless wrestlers that the company employed, Jordy Vega was among the most popular.

At 5'11" and weighing right around 200 pounds, Jordy Vega was not a small man, but he was not nearly as big as some of the largest and most successful wrestlers in AMPW. Most of them were around 6'5" and larger and had bodies that looked much like that of the bodybuilders. Still, Jordan took great pride in maintaining his exquisite male physique. His toned body, chiseled chest, six pack abs, and his perfectly tanned skin and wavy brown hair, made him attractive to any normal female. So it was no surprise that the female fans of the AMPW could barely contain themselves at the sight of Jordy competing in his skimpy wrestling trunks, kneepads, and leather wrestling boots. This attention he got from women was exciting for Jordy as well, especially the attention he got from a woman named Natalie Miller.

Natalie Miller was an AMPW fan that eventually began working for the company as a model. She was a gorgeous woman who's sexy long legs, perfectly curved body, and long dark hair, gained her attention from both men and women wherever she went. She could have any man she desired, but from the time that she went to her first ever AMPW show more than a year ago, she had eyes for only one man. This man was the Latin stud that she now blissfully cheered for at ringside night, Jordy Vega.

The attraction between Jordy and Natalie was instant and before long she had quit her job as model so that she could become Jordy's personal valet. All she wanted was to be by her man's side as he walked to the ring each night. She didn't help Jordy become any more successful in the ring but before long the two were considered to be AMPW's sexiest couple. This is just one account of this incredibly hot couple's many encounters.

************************

It was rather quite as I sat by myself in my private dressing room. My back was leaned up against the lockers but I was quite relaxed since I had only a white towel draped across the lap of my naked body. My match was only minutes away, but all I could think of at that moment was the sensual massage that I just received from my beautiful girlfriend/valet, Natalie. She did this before every one of my matches, but this time it had been even better than usual.

I loved the feeling of her soft hands rubbing oil over every area of my naked body. Each time her hands would graze or come anywhere near my crotch I would feel myself begin to grow, sometimes even coming close to climaxing. On that night however, her hands seemed to be giving my cock far more attention than usual, and it eventually made me wonder if she was doing it on purpose. I wanted so badly to just take her right there on the massage table, but when I tried she stopped me.

"Not now honey," she said with a playful grin. "You know you have a match. But trust me, after you win tonight, I am going to give you a victory celebration that will blow your mind." She then kissed me on the cheek, and then continued with the massage.

I reluctantly complied with Natalie's request, but by the time that she had finished rubbing me down I was as hard as rock. It wasn't until several minutes after Natalie had left the room that my dick finally returned to normal, and by then it was time for me to get ready for my match.

As I stood up from the bench that I had been sitting on, my towel fell to the floor. I was now completely naked as I made my way over to the table that my black duffle bag was sitting on. I unzipped the bag and pulled out the white pair of wrestling trunks that I had packed for that nights match. The trunks were a very bright shade of white and were made of a super smooth spandex material. They actually looked a lot like the designer brief style underwear that are seen in magazine ads. On the back of the trunks was my last name (VEGA) spelled out in a shiny silver font that was outlined in black. On the front of them was my custom logo made up of my initials JV. The logo was deliberately positioned right in the center of the crotch region of my trunks so as to accentuate the impressive bulge that the many female fans, and especially Natalie, had come to love. The soft spandex material felt great against my skin as I the trunks all the way up to my waist. I then reached inside the front of them and carefully adjusted my package so that the bulge looked perfect. The trunks fit very snug and I knew that it was very easy to see the outline of my shaft. Of the many pairs of wrestling trunks that I owned, these were by far Natalie's favorite. She had told me the night before that she would be wearing her new white dress to ringside so I decided that it would be the perfect if we matched. I also knew that watching me wrestle in them would drive her crazy with desire, and after the way that she had teased me on the massage table, it now only seemed fair that I try to return the favor.

My white kneepads matched my trunks perfectly. After sliding them onto both knees, I put on the shiny black paten leather-wrestling boots that completed my outfit. I then went and stood in front of a large mirror and took one last look at myself.

As I stood there observing my reflection, my thoughts finally began to shift towards my upcoming wrestling match. I knew nothing about the guy I would be wrestling tonight but I felt confident that I could finally end my long losing streak. It was obvious from my reflection that I was in the best shape of my life, and as I ran my right my right hand down my chilled abdomen and over the soft bulge of my trunks, I again felt my erection start to grow. I was at that moment that moment that I heard the locker room door open behind me. I quickly turned around just in time to see Natalie enter the room.

"Hey honey are you ready to..."

Natalie's pause came when she saw me standing there in my trunks and kneepads. I could tell she was excited from the way that her eyes began scanning my entire body but the truth is that we were both feeling thrilled by the sight of each other. Natalie looked absolutely stunning as she stood there in a snug white strapless dress that clung to every curve of her perfect body. Her large C-size breasts were practically spilling out of the top while the dress's bottom barely came down far enough to conceal her sexy ass. The dress also showed off her sexy long legs and the sparkly white high heels that completed her outfit.

"So", Natalie said as she seductively walked towards the area where I was standing, "Of all the pairs of trunks you have, you just had to wear those trunks tonight.

"I just thought you might like it if we matched" I playfully replied.

"So you just wanted us to match? You had no ulterior motives at all?"

"Nope"

"Yeah I'm sure."

"I did, and by the way Babe, you look amazing in that dress."

Natalie smiled and then stopped directly in front of where I was standing. She was now so close that I could smell the intoxicating aroma of her sweet perfume. She then began to softly run her right hand over my chiseled chest and abdomen. My erection had now completely returned.

"Baby you know what it does to me to see you in your trunks", Natalie exclaimed with in a passionate tone, "especially these. How do you expect me to control myself while I'm out there watching your sexy body jump all around the ring in these cute little trunks?"

"Anticipation" I replied. "Just keep thinking about how great the victory celebration that you promised me later will be." The pouty look on Natalie's face was bringing me great satisfaction since it was now her that was being forced to control her excitement.

Natalie was quiet for a moment but then raised both of her hand and placed them squarely on my bare chest. She softly nudged me backwards until I was leaning up against the wall. She then leaned in and pressed her lips to mine as we began passionately kissing. As our lips and tongs were connected, I felt her hand move below my waist and clutch my rock hard bulge. Through the thin material of my trunks she ban stroking my erect cock. It felt amazing and but I quickly realized that I was once again losing control.

"Hang on Babe" I said as I stopped the motion of her wrist. " You said it yourself that I have a big match tonight, so we should probably wait till later."

"Yeah, I don't think that that is going to work me" Natalie replied with a mischievous grin. She then stuck her hand inside of my trunks and was now stroking my bare cock. I made one more unenthusiastic attempt to stop her but I soon gave in and simply enjoyed what was happening. It was then that she knelt down and slid the front of my trunks half way down my thighs. I could feel the warmth of her breath on my crotch as she took my stiff cock into her mouth. The feeling of her quickly sucking on back and forth felt amazing, but as I came close to cuming, she suddenly stopped and stood back up. She was again face to face with me as she gripped my cock in her hand. I was now feeling both confused and disappointed.

"You cant be all used up before you go out there Baby. I just wanted to give a little motivation for your match tonight" Natalie said. "I just wanted you to know what you have to look forward too later" She then kissed me on the cheek before pulling my trunks back up to my waist. She also made sure to adjust my still hard cock back into its proper place.

I couldn't believe that this was happening to me again, but before I could say anything there was a knock at the door. It was a member of the backstage crew that had come to teel me that it was a time for me to get out the ring. Natalie just smiled as she helped me get into my black ring robe. She then told me to try my best to compose myself as we walked out of our dressing room to head towards the ring.

Hand in hand Natalie and I walked through the backstage curtain and headed towards the ring. I heard the usual whistles from the many females seated closest to the ring. Many of them reached out and grabbed at different parts body. I was lucky that my robe helped to somewhat conceal my still hard cock. As we walked up to the steps and onto the ring apron, I pressed down on the bottom rope with my foot while also using my hand to lift the middle rope so that Natalie could step into the ring. As she knelt down to step through the ropes, she rested her hand on my knee for balance. She also made sure to sneakily blow onto my crotch region while doing so. It was obvious that she was very horny and that she cared very little about whether I won or lost tonight. All she wanted was for us to get back to our dressing room so that we could finish what we had started.

Once we were both in the ring Natalie carefully removed my robe. This got quite a reaction from the all female crowd as many them began whistling at the sight of my nearly naked body. I was nervous that my tight trunks would make my erection very noticeable to all those watching. I figured it was especially noticeable to the sexy blond female referee that came and quickly frisked my body prior to the match beginning. Once she was done, I backed into my corner to wait for my opponent. Natalie stood close behind me with the front her body pressed against my back. She gently rubbed my shoulders and whispered encouragement into my ear.

The sound of boos soon went through the arena as it was announced that my opponent, AGNAR, was approaching the ring. Any hope I had of winning that night quickly disappeared when I saw him. AGNAR was a huge German wrestler that stood around 6'6" and had a muscular body that made him look like someone out of a bodybuilding magazine. He wore a shiny black wrestling singlet that looked somewhat like a female 1-piece swimsuit and showed off all of his enormous muscles. He had a menacing frown that went matched his intimidating frame, and he was easily the scariest person I had ever seen.

"You got this Baby." Natalie whispered into my ear. "He's not that tough. You look great and I'm going to be right for you the whole time."

Her encouragement didn't do much for my coincidence but it was still nice to feel Natalie's sexy body pressed against min. It still amazes me that even with a monster of a man yelling at me from across the ring, I still found myself struggling to keep myself from getting to aroused by her touch. When it was finally time for the match to begin, she gave a passionate kiss just as she had before every match. I then held open the ropes so that Natalie could step out of the ring. She made sure to run he hand across my crotch while she was stepping through the ropes. She then stepped down to the ringside floor and blew me one final kiss before the match. I was so aroused by how sexy she looked that night, but then I heard the bell ring.

I tried to use my speed to my advantage at first but it was not effective. AGNAR quickly used his massive arm to knock me completely off my feat. For the next few minutes he violently threw me from one end of the ring to the other and laughed at me the entire time. He even took time to flex his impressive biceps for the women in the crowd, but were disgusted by the monstrous heel. They began booing loudly, but the louder that they booed, the harder he hit me. At one point, I was I lying on the mat, trying desperately to catch my breath, when AGNAR suddenly wrapped both of his large hands around my neck and lifted me up so high that my feet could not touch the ground. He easily held me above his head and smiled as if he was trying to show me off to all of the booing females in the crowd. I tried desperately to shake myself free of his grip but it was useless. I could see Natalie on the outside of the ring. She had both hands covering her mouth and looked to be both concerned and turned on. After several seconds he finally threw me back down, but it was only so that he could do some more flexing for the crowd. I took this chance to drag myself away from AGNAR and rolled out of the ring in hopes that I could somehow compose myself.

I was in so much pain as I laid flat on my stomach outside of the ring. Natalie quickly ran around to the area where I was laying and tried desperately to encourage me to continue.

"Are you ok Baby?" I heard her ask in a worried tone. She then began to lightly rub my back. "Come on baby, you can get up, I know you can. Do it for me."

The feeling of her touch, along with her pleas for me to continue, inspired me to not give up entirely. She helped me as I slowly tried to get back up on my feet, but as I did so, I saw my powerful opponent coming towards us. Natalie did not see AGNAR approaching from behind her, so she was startled when she turned around and the huge man standing in front of her. She stood between him and me for a few seconds and then began nervously asking him to take some mercy on me. AGNAR simply smirked at her request and then easily picked her up into the air and placed her to the side. Natalie would later admit to me that this moment only heightened her actually added to her arousal that night, so much so that it nearly brought her to the point of climax.

AGNAR now walked over to me and picked me up almost as easily as he had Natalie. He slammed me down onto the solid floor outside the ring, which was far more painful than being slammed on the ring mat. He then forced me back into the ring. I again tried to drag myself to the other side of the ring but I didn't even make it half way before I felt AGNAR's large boot press down on the center of my back. He then laughed at taunted me as I tried desperately to get out from underneath his large boot. It was obvious that AGNAR was simply toying with me and that he was enjoying it.

"Come on pretty boy, you don't want to lose in front of your girl now do you?" AGNAR taunted.

Most of the crowd was booing MAGNAR and trying their best to inspire me, but it seemed that all this did was add to his enjoyment. When he finally took his foot off my back I felt his hand grab ahold of me by the back of trunks. With one hand he lifted up off the mat by the waistband of my white trunks. This caused my small white trunks to ride up the crack of my ass and expose much of my behind to the already aroused women sitting in the crowd. He easily carried me around the ring for several seconds and took great pleasure in displaying his dominance to everyone watching.

"Come on ladies" AGNAR yelled at the disgusted crowd. "Keep cheering for this loser. He's not a man. I'm the only real man around here."

He then carried me over to the side of the ring that Natalie was standing and continued his taunts towards her.

"I guess your little boyfriend isn't much of a challenge for a man like me, is he sweetheart? Why don't you just come home with me tonight? He won't be much good to you after I'm done with him."

"Put him down you big bully" Natalie angrily replied. "Your disgusting. Come on honey, fight back."

I could tell from the tone of Natalie's voice that she was now overflowing with sexual excitement, and I imagined that her panties were probably soaked underneath her dress.

After being carried around the ring for a few more seconds I felt a sudden jolt as AGNAR hoisted my body up over his shoulder. My body was now draped over his massive right shoulder. He then ran towards the middle of the ring and with all his power he viciously slammed my back onto the mat. This move is often referred to as a running power slam an AGNAR made sure to do it with power. The thud of my body hitting the mat echoed throughout the building and instantly drew a gasp from the audience. It knocked the wind out of me immediately. AGNAR then pressed down on both of my outstretched arms, not even bothering to hook my leg as he pinned me. It didn't mater. I was so dazed that I could not even attempt to kick out. All I remember is the sound of the bell, which meant that the one-sided match was now mercifully over.

The women in the audience were angry to see AGNAR get such an easy victory but their booing didn't bother the victorious heel. I was now laying motionless on my back as the AGNAR stood over me with both of his arms raised high in triumph. Natalie was concerned for about my condition as she stood and looked on but she was too afraid to come into the ring while AGNAR was still standing over me. The referee ordered him to leave the ring but he mostly ignored the petite blonde's demands. When he finally did turn to leave, he deliberately pressed his foot into the center of my torso and stepped over my beaten body. I had still not fully regained my senses but I yelled out in pain when I felt all of AGNAR's weight press down on me. I guess you could say that it was a fitting end to the worst beating I had yet endured.

Once AGNAR had left the ring, Natalie stepped through the ropes and rushed to my side. She knelt down beside by broken body and carefully cradled my head as she gently rubbed my bruised chest.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Jordy and Natalie Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds