• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Wife-led Marriage

A Wife-led Marriage

This story and the characters that appear in it are a work of fiction.

Female domination/ cuckold/ foot fetish/ humiliation

*****

My wife Jasmine always dreamt of visiting Prague in winter, she loved the old part of the city and considered it very romantic. I had other plans in mind, I wanted to travel to Brazil instead and I tried to change her mind more than once but she took her decision and it was final, "this Christmas we are going to spend it in Prague!" she told me sternly while I was washing the dishes in the kitchen.

Jasmine is a member in a feminist organization, this organization believes in the supremacy of women in life, they promote "wife led" and believe that it is the only way to have a happy and permanent successful marriage.

I met jasmine in a park one Sunday morning four years ago; I was reading a book about feminism on a bench when suddenly I heard a lady talking to me, she happened to sit near me a few minutes ago:

"Are you interested in feminism?" she asked me before we started a long conversation; I liked her from the first sight, especially when staring in her brown eyes.

Jasmine was twenty eight years old, a brunette with a curvy and a very sexy athletic body ... she was a dream for any man.

She was an extreme believer in female supremacy and leadership. Her German mother raised her to believe in these ideas since she was a child. Her Italian father left them early during her childhood. Her strong willed mom had to raise her to be the alpha female that she became now.

Jasmine that day told me that she never found the man who fulfilled her dream in being a real female, a leader in her family and at the same time to be understood and respected from her husband. She felt that most men never appreciated strong women or were afraid of them.

I felt very attracted to Jasmine that day. I was then forty years old and it was a long time before I left my girlfriend Debbie.

Debbie was a very dependent woman and very jealous and demanding. She expected me to take all the responsibility and leadership all the time. However, I felt that Jasmine was the kind of a woman that can take away or help me with the burdens of life. Her self confidence and assertiveness made me feel safe with her. Jasmine told me that she felt me the perfect match for her and proposed marriage:

"I want us to get married soon!" was all that she said before we fell in deep French kiss. That day we had great sex and Jasmine told me that she liked the way I sucked and licked her pussy,

"I want you to do that for me always..." She told me while I was massaging her feet on the sofa...

During the short time that we spent before we got married, we spent it talking about plans for the future. Jasmine told me that she expected me to understand her role in our marriage and that she wanted to be the leader, to decide about all the things in our life.

It was clear that Jasmine was the dominant person in our relationship, her decisions prevailed and she organized and planned everything in our life.

She trained me to please her in any way, I followed her rules and commands blindly, and I never complained or refused any order, she also decided when and how to make sex, which was very frequent and great.

However, things became a little bit complicated when jasmine started to be more obsessed with her work in the organization. She used to call me during my work to leave immediately and go to the organization's office. Sometimes she asked me to bring her a meal, or some other staff that she needed from home.

With time I felt myself neglected from her; she spent the holidays with her friends, and she started to come home late.

One time, Jasmine came home after midnight; she found me and my friends watching a football match on the television. Jasmine's reaction was very rude, she called me to come immediately to the kitchen where she yelled at me and told me to end the gathering immediately!

My friends heard her and they left quickly apologizing. That night was the first day that Jasmine introduced canning to me. She hit my bottom for a long time before she sent me to clean the basement and to sleep on the sofa in the living room!

The other day, Jasmine called me to go to her work at the organization. She explained to her colleagues how our marriage was perfect because she was the leader. It was very embarrassing to me and I felt humiliated.

"Please honey, I don't feel at ease in such situations", I complained that night to her while I was ironing her t-shirts and while she was watching TV.

"Tommy, darling, you should be proud of our relationship; there are a lot of men out there who desire to have a wife-led marriage, and I want you to be ready tomorrow to answer my questions in front of a group of married couples at ten o'clock morning." Listening to Jasmine's words I felt a bulge in my pants and she noticed it, she walked behind me and hugged me, and then she inserted her hand in my pants and held my hard dick and stroked it slowly...

"Darling, do you believe it? You are a natural born submissive, I love you baby..." Jasmine said that before she pushed me to my knees, she raised her dress and pushed my head towards her pussy. I licked her hungrily until she had a huge orgasm!

"Stay on your knees", she ordered me before she went near the sofa and grabbed her flip flop slippers.

"You will come tomorrow or no tell me?" and before I complained she slapped me on my face with her slippers!

"Yes or no?" and she followed it another time with another slap... She continued that several times before I begged her to stop, my face became red and dirty from the bottoms of her slippers.

Then Jasmine sat on the edge of the sofa and ordered me to enter her pussy with my rock hard dick. She told me that I wasn't allowed to come unless she told me.

She raised her left foot in my face, "Rub your face with my foot Tommy, show me how much you adore me, show me your real devotion, you are mine baby, don't let me punish you more", her words were like magic, I fucked her for more than one hour non-stop, every time she orgasmed Jasmine would slap me and remind me that I am her slave hubby. She only permitted me to cum after she became totally exhausted!

At her office the other day, I answered all her questions politely in front of the group of married couples. I explained for them how we had a perfect relationship with wife-led marriage and how successful a marriage can be when the wife controls everything at home and outside.

Jasmine had instructed me to call her Madam all the time and to look at the floor when I talk to her. I was very shy when I explained the kind of punishments I could have if I do any mistakes.

"I am very proud of you Tommy; you showed them today how a dominant wife can save a lot of relationships and lead the family to success and happiness." Jasmine told me while I was massaging her feet on the edge of the bed.

"You can worship my feet now, this is a reward you will get only when you please me well enough". Jasmine told me before I enthusiastically raised her feet to my face.

"What did you learn today Tommy?" Jasmine asked me, and I replied to her submissively that worshiping her feet is a privilege that I will only get one day in return for a great service to my Madam.

Then I licked the bottoms of her feet in frenzy ...

With my tongue I tasted every inch of her feet. The tears were running from my eyes when she stopped me and ordered me to spread my legs and raise them.

Jasmine went to her room and came back wearing a big black strap-on dildo; she lubricated my ass before she entered me slowly. She fucked me for a long time and she only released me after she orgasmed several times. I had to come on her foot and lick it clean, and then she ordered me to stand and raise my hands up.

"Thank you Madam Jasmine I want to serve you all my life", I told her after she locked my dick with a chastity device!

The trip to Prague

Jasmine gave me a list of the stuff that I had to prepare to take in our trip to Prague. In the airplane Jasmine chatted with a guy who was sitting on the seat on her right side, I was supposed to stay quiet unless Jasmine asked me something or ordered me to get her any other thing that she needed from her handbag in the upper luggage compartment. She enjoyed her time with that guy and I pretended to be asleep when I heard him giving her his phone number.

Jasmine wanted to spend a couple of days in a rural touristic village near Prague, and we traveled there by train. We stayed in a private room since the trip was overnight; I fixed our stuff while Jasmine went to buy a drink from the bar. She was a little bit late, so I decided to go after her.

"What are you doing here?" Jasmine asked me sternly.

She was standing at the bar, and near her was a tall muscular black guy, who looked at us astonished.

"Go back to your room". She ordered me before I left silently.

When Jasmine came back she looked very angry, she held her slippers and started to hit my already bare bottom with it. She hit all of my body, face, shoulders, and legs, everywhere... I was begging her to stop when somebody knocked at the door.

"Wear your robe dog!" she ordered me before she opened for James, the black guy who was chatting with her back on the bar.

Jasmine looked very horny when he pushed her to her knees to suck on his thick, long dick... he called her a bitch while he removed her bra... she didn't stop sucking his dick until he raised her to her feet to kiss her deeply while holding and pinching her nipples... She removed his t-shirt and licked his breasts down to his muscular abs, and then she kissed his stomach passionately she begged him to fuck her when she sat on the seat with her legs wide opened!

James pushed his huge dick inside her pussy without warning and started to fuck her and call her all filthy words like "slut", "bitch" and she seemed to enjoy it! She moaned in pleasure and pain and begged him to continue!

I stroked my hard dick when he pounded my wife on the long seat; I was going to cum before Jasmine yelled at me and ordered me to get the lubricant oil from her bag!

James rubbed his dick with oil before he slowly pushed it in Jasmine's ass hole, I think it was the first time jasmine tried anal sex... He shoot his load inside her before he collapsed near her.

Jasmine was still very horny to stop, and while I was cleaning his dick with a wet towel, James licked her pussy to a multiple orgasm.

James pushed his tongue inside Jasmine's mouth while she swallowed his saliva before they lay down on the bed and slept there till morning.

We spent a couple of days in that town and we returned back to Prague to spend the remaining week there. Jasmine told me that she would like to meet some people from a Czech feminist organization. I had to wait all day in the hotel room to clean and iron her clothes.

Jasmine told the housekeeping manager that there was no need to clean our room:

"My husband will spend the day doing his duty", she told the manager who smiled and giggled when she saw me wearing the maid outfit!

After a couple of hours and when I finished from preparing Jasmine's underwear and clothes, I started to clean the toilet when I realized the absence of some cleaning detergents. So I decided to ask the housekeeping manager for help.

The forty years old woman entered the room excited: "I wish I had a husband like you", she told me while she looked around the room she was amazed how I organized everything!

She was a blond with a medium length hair and she had a very pretty face and body.

Tanya explained for me that she divorced her "lazy" husband because he never helped her at home or in anything else, she added that until she saw me she considered all men to be assholes!

She was very excited when she heard my story with Jasmine; she asked me if my wife can help her to join one of these feminist organizations.

"Jasmine would be happy to do that ma'am", I told her submissively.

Tanya listened to me amazingly as I explained for her that a wife-led marriage includes discipline and punishment for any mistake done by the husband. Tanya liked the whole thing.

"Come and help me in the other rooms," she ordered me!

For about four hours I cleaned all the rooms in the same floor, following Tanya's orders, she was very strict and she made me repeat cleaning one toilet two times!

"I want the floor to be shining!" she told me in her Czech accent before she handed me a floor cleaning scrubber!

"I think your wife trained you well and hard, you are very submissive", Tanya told me before she took me by my hand to her office.

"Bark like a dog!" she ordered me after I took off all of my clothes, "come on do it" she added.

I started to bark and repeat it until it was higher and higher, she slapped my thighs all the time with a long wooden brush.

"Jump like a bunny!"

Tanya continued training me until I was very exhausted, she realized that and became very angry, she slapped my ass cheeks very hard while I stood facing the wall, she told me she wouldn't stop until I begged and I cried!

She sat at the edge of her desk and made me suck and lick her pussy for a long time, and then she turned and made me lick her asshole clean while rubbing her clit...

Tanya spit in my mouth while slapping my face and I swallowed it hungrily, she told me a lot of filthy words!

Finally, my best moment came when she raised her legs on her desk and extended her beautiful feet and meaty soles...

I licked and nibbled the bottoms of her feet as I thanked her dearly!

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Wife-led Marriage

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 586 milliseconds