• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Baby Maker Cometh Ch. 04

The Baby Maker Cometh Ch. 04

123

Sorry for the long time between stories. I boxed myself in and have been thinking of a way to continue this line of stories.

To the Nasty Critics: I've noticed that this particular category is really subject to large amounts of nasty feedback. That is the reason I disabled the "anonymous" feedback since the vast majority of it comes from people too lazy to write their own stories and/or are looking for revenge and/or violence. I am not an advocate of either. For those who have tossed out the "immoral" label, I have a question. Why are you reading pornography in the first place? I'm doing this for me and people that have my kind of fetishes. Ultimately, my lifestyle is none of your business or responsibility. Likewise, your behavior in the real world is your responsibility, not mine. Here's the main takeaway, I'm not going to change. If you don't like my fetishes then don't waste your time reading them.

To Everyone else: If you have valid suggestions for making the stories more erotic then I would like to hear them. I'm open to any valid suggestion or request. Just spare me the attacks.

*****

Brenda and I continued to fuck prodigiously during the first trimester and well into the second but she began to lose interest as our love child really began to blossom inside of her. One day, we were just lying in bed caressing and holding each other. She whispered,

"I'm feeling a bit guilty about not meeting your physical needs."

"There's nothing to feel guilty about. I'm really happy." I replied

"Are you sure?"

"Yep, Positive."

I thought that was the end of it but a few days later she came down to my place and she was accompanied by an older woman in the early afternoon. I figured she must have been in her late fifties or early sixties but you couldn't tell by the way she was dressed. She had long straight gray hair tied back into pony tail down to the middle of her back. She was wearing skin tight "Daisy Dukes" with a low cut top that accentuated her large "D" tits. She wasn't wearing a bra and gravity was pulling on those big breasts. She had just a touch of a mid-drift bulge. She was about 5'2" but had gorgeous well-defined legs. She was wearing flip flops with an ankle bracelet around her right ankle.

She was a handsome woman but not what you would call pretty and she had the usual wrinkles and lines associated with someone who was about sixty. Actually she really looked like a hot slut, little did I know. I also noticed that she had a wedding ring.

Brenda said, "Hunt, I want you to meet my mother, Katherine."

Katherine held out her hand to shake it, "Call me, Kat, Honey."

"OK. Kat Honey." I replied.

"You didn't tell me he was a smart ass." Kat said while looking at Brenda.

Brenda shook her head with a look of disdain but she eventually looked me in the eye and smiled.

"While I'm out of commission, I want you to fuck mom."

"Say What?" I stammered.

"I talked it over with her. I know you have to fuck and fuck alot. I just don't feel like it right now but I want you to remember where your dick belongs. It's better to keep it in the family and at least you can't get her knocked up."

I still wasn't believing what I was hearing.

Kat chimed in, "She's told me all about you, Honey. I told her that she ought to divorce that POS she's married to and become your wife. I want a good home for my grand baby, which I know is yours."

"What about your husband?" I asked.

"Husbands don't seem to concern you too much besides mine, her stepfather, has a limp dick and gets off on me fucking other guys."

"Jeeezus, Mother,"

"It's OK, old people have trouble holding their tongues," I countered.

Kat smiled, "Touche."

I just laughed and said, "Come on inside."

We sat down at the kitchen table and I said, "Kat, would you like something to drink like white wine, Brenda is going to have water or iced tea."

"Thanks a lot." Brenda said. "I know, I know it's for the baby."

Kat said, "Wine's great."

I poured her a glass and she dipped on it while we just talked.

Brenda sat on my lap and started kissing me and nibbling on my neck. I was finding it difficult to maintain a meaningful conversation.

Kat wasn't the least bit taken aback. In fact she said,

"Let's go to the bedroom, I want to see you two lovebirds fuck."

Brenda rose off my lap and took me by the hand back to the bedroom. She was wearing a house dress with no bra with flip flops and those were off in a nanosecond. Her breasts were engorged from the hormones and her nipples were massive and hard.

She pulled down my shorts and underwear with one moved exposing my stiff cock to the light of day. I had removed my t-shirt. She was on her knees with my cock in her mouth. When she stopped moving up and down on my shaft, she would lick my engorged and swollen knob. She stopped for a second, looked at me and whispered,

"I love you so much, baby. Prove to my mom how much you love me, Fuck my brains out."

I had forgotten that her mother was even there. I just wanted to stuff my cock in my lover's pussy and shoot my love cream inside of her. Her mother, though, had pulled a small video camera out and was shooting the whole episode.

I picked my baby off the floor and guided her to the bed. I spread her legs and started licking and nibbling on her swollen clit. It was unbelievably erotic watching and feeling her hips gyrate under the influence of my tongue. I could see her swollen pregnant abdomen rise and fall when I gently slid my fingers inside her vagina.

"Ooohhh baby, more more more," She moaned.

I started fucking her with my tongue and she was bucking now. She was getting close to cumming. I rolled her over on her knees and pushed my rock hard blue vein throbbing cock into her dripping snatch and started pumping. My massive nut sack was slapping her pussy. She rose up and I kissed and nibbled on her neck while squeezing her tits and pinching her rock hard nipples.

"FUCK ME," she yelled and lowered her head down on the pillow. I got up off my knees and stood behind her to get a deeper angle, grabbed her hair and just fucked the ever-loving shit out of MY pussy. My scrotum was pounding her snatch.

She was going to explode,

She screamed, "FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, JEEEEEEESSSSSUUUSSSSS." as she started convulsing and shaking. She slid off my cock on to her tummy. I rolled her over and pinned her legs back and slammed my painfully swollen cock back inside of her. I had to cum. I was going to explode. We hadn't fucked like this in some time and I really had a massive supply of semen.

The boiling hot lava was burning in me. It was just building and building. I finally felt it moving down my shaft towards sweet relief. I was pumping furiously trying to get it all inside of her. The bed was shaking and felt like it was going to collapse but I didn't care. All I craved for was for relief of the pressure of the hot cum and to flood Brenda's inner sanctum with my seed. "Come on, come on, sweet jesus, please let it go" was what I was hoping with my frantic fucking.

The hot lava was at the tip of my knob and it just exploded out in a cataclysmic orgasm. My body froze when the first rope of hot seed shot from my cock. There was such force behind the shot that Brenda yelped when it splattered against her cervix. It was followed by five or six more massive spurts of love cream.

I screamed at the top of my lungs when I came.

Brenda and I were both heaving and gasping for air while trying to hold each other after this love making episode. We both felt a warm body start stroking and caressing us. It was Kat. She had undressed and was naked in bed with us. She was gently caressing my softening cock while nibbling and sucking on Brenda's nipples.

She laughed, "My, you two really put on a show. The way you kids fuck, I guess you do love one another. Would you look at all the cum. Brenda was right. The bed is soaked. Have I told you that I love cum too."

With that she started sucking and licking my cock. My erection was coming back. Kat stopped for a moment and said,

"You have the biggest nut sack I've ever seen, I've got some great video of your nuts pumping seed into my daughter."

With that she placed her open mouth on mine and we were sucking on each other's tongues. I took a hold on one of her massive breasts and was squeezing it as we were kissing. Brenda had caught her breath and decided to taste her mom's pussy. She was slurping away and Kat was starting to moan and groan.

Brenda said, "You still taste great, Mom." and started to alternate sucking on Kat's clit and finger fucking her. Kat's sexual tension began to rise. I really started to suck on her tits while Brenda began tongue fucking her mom. Kat was arching her back and grinding her snatch into Brenda's face. I elevated Kat up a bit on some pillows so I could fuck her mouth while Brenda was making her magic on her mom's pussy.

I straddled Kat's face and pushed my stiff cock into her mouth and began to thrust. The overload of sensations was too much for Kat and she started cumming. She shook for a minute or two and I took my cock out of her mouth.

Brenda looked at me and said, "Sweetheart, why don't you fuck Mom doggie style? I want to see your balls slap her pussy. If you're a good boy, I'll lick them while you fuck her."

Kat while still breathing heavily said, "Come on Hunt, Fuck me, Fuck me hard. I want your hot cum too."

Kat got on her hands and knees and I positioned my swollen red knob just on her pussy lips and sunk my cock deep inside of her. She gasped a little and I slowly pumped my cock from tip to balls. All the while I was pumping, Brenda was underneath licking and nibbling my balls. The sensations were incredible. I saw Kat's undulating tits in the mirror at the side of the bed.

Kat had this incredible look on her face while being fucked like this. I started pumping harder and Brenda moved out from underneath so my balls wouldn't knock her senseless. I took hold of Kat's hair while I really started furiously fucking her. She started moaning and yelling,

"Fuck me, baby, fuck me, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, slam that cock up to my throat, fuck me, fuck me, yes, yes, yes."

The house was again experiencing the sounds of slapping flesh and a bed on the brink of destruction. Kat was turning into a mad fucking animal. Her head was bucking and she was convulsing. She flew off my cock and rolled to her back bringing her legs almost back to her head.

I pounced on her and drove my cock back into her pussy. I was furiously fucking Brenda's mom with every last ounce of energy. Her feet were straight up in the air flying around uncontrollably with every powerful thrust. She was biting me and digging in with her nails on my back and ass all the while screaming,

"Fuck me, fuck me me me, FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

I still had a massive amount of cum and it began burning me again like it did with Brenda. The pain and pressure was getting too much and there seemed to be more of a delay than with Brenda. I needed to explode inside Kat's pussy. I needed to hose her cunt with my hot cream. She was now begging for the seed while frantically biting me and digging into my ass.

It was almost there, I can feel the sweet release of my love seed,

"ARRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH, UHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I screamed as I unloaded rope after massive rope inside of Brenda's mom.

It was magical, the effect my hot cum had on Kat. This wild animal who was tearing me to shreds one minute went completely limp after the cum gusher. From that minute on, Kat has always told me that my cum was the best sedative there ever was.

Kat was a piece of work. On my days off, she'd come over and, after we fucked awhile and I unloaded a lot of cum in her pussy and, frequently, her mouth, and, sometimes, her anus, she would start "Jelqing". She had this concoction made from olive oil combined with oil of lavender and rosemary that she would rub on my dick while I was semi-hard." She would use both hands and always put the correct amount of pressure, very pleasurable.

"Honey, it improves blood flow." She kept telling me, "It may not help it get longer, but the extra blood will make you harder and make for a nice fat plump fucking cock." Over time, I thought I could tell a difference in the girth when I was rock hard. Kat swore it got thicker.

Kat loved watching herself fuck on camera. We set up two cameras in my bedroom and had one available for POV recording. We would fuck and film for two or three hours and then edit the movie while in bed. She really got hot when I had POV shots of sinking my dick inside of her ass. She also loved the movies if I managed to record her face when I started blasting cum inside her cunt. Most of the time in the midst of an edit, we'd both get so hot that I'd be thrusting my cock in her sopping pussy, giving her more cum before we'd finish. When we'd manage to finish our porn, she'd go home a give it to her husband, Sterling (what a name).

One day she invited me over to her house. She greeted me at the door naked except for lacy black thigh-highs and 4 inch black heels. She embraced me and stuck her tongue down my throat. She started caressing my balls and cock through my pants. While the door was wide open, she dropped my pants and began to suck my dick.

"Er Kat, where's your husband," I queried.

"Who the fuck knows," She replied "I really don't give a shit."

I shrugged and shuffled into the house. I sat in a chair by the door and took off the rest of my clothes. My thickened and stiff dick stood out at attention with a little precum at the tip. As I stood up Kat took a hold of it and licked my tip clean. I left my clothes by the front door and Kat took my hand and we went into her bedroom. The sliding closet doors had mirrors on them but I really didn't notice much more than that.

We embraced in the bedroom and massaged our mouths with our tongues. Kat reached down and slid a finger inside her pussy. she pulled it out and slowly put it my mouth.

"I'm delicious, Baby." She purred, "Why don't you feast on my pussy?"

With that she slid on the bed, with her head on a pillow looking at me, she spread her legs wide open. I followed and immediately started licking her pussy. She had pronounced pussy lips and I nibbled and bit them while licking and sucking her clit. For a while she looked at me giving head but she got so hot that she threw her head back and started moaning.

She was humping my face now but I started sinking my tongue in her vagina and flicking it in and out. Kat grabbed the back of my head and pushed tighter into her snatch.

"Fuck me with tongue, Lover, ooooooohhhhhhh, that's it, right there, baby." She moaned

I pulled my head out and kissed her before I started sucking on her tits. I pulled, licked, sucked and nibbled on her rock hard nipples. I slid my fingers inside her now soaked snatch and began vigorously finger-fucking her. She was getting hotter and hotter. The sexual tension in her body was palpable and she was sweating and her chest was flushed. I had her sit at a 45 degree angle propped by pillows on the bed. I stood in front of her mouth and plunged my cock inside her welcoming lips and I held her head and began to fuck her mouth.

She gurgled when I did it but she had a hold of my ass pulling me in with every thrust. I saw our image in the closet mirrors with my huge nut sack slapping her face and it made me start pounding her mouth. I didn't cum but Kat was panting and whispered when I pulled out.

"Your cock is SO thick"

I really didn't pay attention. I went down on her again and really started stimulating her clit with my mouth while finger-fucking her. I rimmed her as well and she started climbing and climbing and finally she broke and started shuddering and screaming,

"JEEEEEZZZZZUSSS CHRIST, I"MMMMMM CUMM..."

She didn't get the rest out but bucked and convulsed.

She lay there gasping for air and I rolled her over on her knees, placed my engorged cock between her pussy lips and began to thrust. At first I held her shoulders while I fucked her but soon was holding her head up by pulling her hair. With my other hand I gently slid my hand into her anus. My nut sack was pounding her pussy and her huge tits were violently undulating. The sounds of our slapping flesh and the image of us in the mirror got increased our desire to a higher level.

She was moaning loudly and managed to blurt out.

"I love you fucking me like this, that limp douche of a husband can't fuck me like you."

I said, "I'm going to fuck you in the ass, bitch."

"Quit talking and just do it. I want to feel every throbbing vein."

I stood up on the bed again behind her and put some lube on her asshole and some on my dick. Her anus needed some coaxing for my "new and improved" dick. I slowly pushed it in, she twitched and let out some squeaks as I inched it in but soon I had it in all the way to the balls and we were enthusiastically fucking.

"It's so warm and tight" I sighed.

"Just fuck my ass baby," She replied

She was looking from below at my nut sack slap her pussy and ass and she began to slowly arch her back. She was getting to cum again. She blew with some major shakes and she slid off my cock onto her tummy.

I grabbed some wipes and cleaned my cock and rolled her on her back. With her legs pinned back, she was soon moaning again. Her legs and feet were in the air flying around uncontrollably while I pounded her snatch. She was in her fuck monster mode, grabbing, screaming and digging into my ass with her hands.

She was alternately demanding and begging for my cum at the top of her lungs.

My new and improved model dick had also been conditioned to resist ejaculation. The sensations of the accumulation of hot boiling cum were getting especially intense. The pressure of the cum was immense and Kat was now biting me hard demanding the sperm.

Rather than slowly moving down the shaft to shoot through my knob so I could time my thrusting, my cum just erupted out me engorged knob, flooding her snatch like Mt. St. Helens. Rope after rope pounded her cervix. She jerked and twitched with each shot. Again she went limp when I spewed my wet sticky love.

We just laid there panting. While gasping for air, she started to giggle.

"Lover, I want your throbbing dick and hot cum anytime, any place."

My dick was still hard and inside her but it was softening. When it eventually dropped out of her cunt, semen started flowing onto the bed.

"I'm going to get some water and a towel." nodding towards her leaking pussy. "Do you want a glass of ice water?"

"Sure." was the answer.

"I'll be back in a few."

I left and when I came back, I couldn't believe it, one of the sliding closet doors was open and this naked dork had his face in my pool of cum and was licking Kat's flooded pussy.

"Meet Sterling," said Kat

Sterling didn't look up. Kat took the water and had a long sip.

"Sterling go sit in the chair over in the corner, Hunt wants to fuck me some more."

The dork dutifully got up and sat in the corner chair. Meanwhile Kat was sucking on my cock again getting it hard.

When I had an erection, Kat had me lay down on the bed and she mounted me reverse cowboy and started to slide up and down on my cock all the while taunting her hubby.

"See how stiff that dick is?"

She looked down and saw my shaft disappearing and re-appearing in and out of her pussy. She began to fuck me harder and her head was bobbing around with her eyes closed, moaning louder and louder. She looked hard at the guy beating off and hissed,

"Wish you could fuck me like this? He's going to shoot millions of sperm inside of me again, gobs and gobs of his hot sticky cum. You can't because you're a limp loser."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Baby Maker Cometh Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds