• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Fat Ass Amber and Her Horny Family

Fat Ass Amber and Her Horny Family

12

NINETEEN year old Amber pulled into the driveway of her parents' house and grinned. There were two cars she didn't recognize parked outside, which meant the party was still going on.

She slipped quietly into the house, stepped out of her sandals, and tiptoed down the stairs, The little room she entered was sparsely furnished-just a narrow bed, two chairs, and a little round table. She took a picture down from the wall and leaned it carefully against one chair, then sat in the other.

The picture hid a one-way mirror. She could observe what her parents called their party room without being seen herself.

She spotted her mom first. Still a good looking woman in her mid-forties, mom was down on her knees and elbows, her full breasts swaying as a guy Amber didn't know fucked her from behind. Amber licked her lips, her breath quickening as she watched the man screw her mother with slow, deep, unhurried strokes.

Amber pulled her t-shirt up to her neck and unbuttoned the front of her bra. Her dad was sitting in a chair a few feet away, smiling as he watched his wife get fucked from behind. Amber recognized Mrs. Strombill, the woman kneeling between her daddy's legs with his balls in her mouth.

Amber's hands moved to squeeze her big, D cup tits as she watched the orgy. There was Mr. Strombill on the far side of the room, thrusting fast and hard between the spread thighs of the woman she assumed was the wife or girlfriend of the man fucking her mom.

As Amber rubbed her stiff nipples with her palms, the woman under Mr. Strombill wrapped her long legs around his waist and started bucking her hips wildly, meeting every hard thrust of his cock. Her dad tangled his fingers in Mrs. Strombill's reddish-brown hair and pulled her up a little so he could shove his big, throbbing cock into her mouth.

'Mmmmm,' the blond-haired teen purred, starting to squirm in her chair. She'd spent the night with Carlton, her newest sugar daddy, and while she'd gotten him off twice, she'd only cum once, and was aching for more.

She watched with hungry eyes as her mom lowered her head, and the man fucking her pulled out and straightened his body a little. Feverish with lust, she lifted her big backside up enough to shove her skintight yoga pants down over her ample hips, dropping her hand to her dripping cunt just as the stranger began to push his stiff cock between her mother's cheeks.

The playroom was well soundproofed, so she couldn't hear what was being said, but her parents were looking at each other and her dad was talking-probably encouraging his wife to take it up the ass. Amber groaned, imagining the dirty words being said, and eagerly rammed two fingers into her steamy pussy, masturbating furiously while she watched her parents lustful activities.

Her dad was guiding Mrs. Strombill's mouth up and down his throbbing cock. The man buttfucking her mom gripped her hips, pulling her body back towards him, forcing more and more of his prick up her ass.

And deeper in the room, Mr. Strombill's movements became frenzied, as he and his partner thrashed and shook, climaxing together before he collapsed on top of her, limp and spent.

Amber squealed her joy as her pumping fingers brought her to orgasm. Her dad threw his head back, and she could see Mrs. Strombill's throat work convulsively as she swallowed his load. Her mom was wagging her ass high in the air, pushing back at the cock driving into her asshole. The man's hips jerked several times as he came up her ass, and the two of them fell to the floor, gasping exhaustedly.

Amber finger-fucked herself to another climax, then put the picture back up and went to bed. Damn she loved orgy night!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

AMBER woke up in the morning to the gentle touch of a hand brushing her long, dirty-blond hair away from her face. She opened her eyes and her mom was there, smiling with love at her youngest daughter.

'Morning sweety. I didn't hear you come in last night. Did you get to see any of the show?'

Amber yawned and stretched. 'Just the end. How's your butt feel this morning?'

Her mom giggled. 'Just a little sore. Steve's not that big, but he got a little anxious at the end.'

'Be right back,' the girl said and stumbled sleepily to the bathroom. Her mom watched as she walked away. Only 5' 3", Amber had a delightfully chubby figure. Big breasts, an adorable soft tummy, full hips and of course the magnificent rump that had earned her her nickname.

Her mom kicked the sheet off and looked at her own nude body. Taller than her daughter, she had slimmer limbs and hips, smaller breasts, and a little less butt, but a slightly rounder stomach.

'Still, not too shabby for a 44 year old mother of three,' she thought to herself.

Amber slipped back into the bed, cuddling into her mother's arms. 'Where's daddy this morning?'

Her mom grinned. 'He went back to sleep.'

She giggled and started running her hands over her daughter's luscious body. 'Your daddy was a tasty snack, but I'm still hungry.'

Amber laughed and lay back, relaxing and enjoying her mom's caresses.

The woman looked at her daughters pretty, round face. 'Say it for me sweetheart. You know what I want to hear.'

Amber grinned widely and put her hand on the back of her mother's head, gripping her hair firmly. She looked deep into the older woman's heated eyes.

'Suck your daughter's cunt, you fucking dyke slut,' she hissed.

'Oohhhh,' her mom shuddered, and slid down between Amber's spreading legs. She stared at her daughters sweet little blond bush and licked her lips eagerly.

Amber bent her knees, her feet flat on the bed, and tilted her hips, exposing herself completely. She pulled her mother's face against her soft pussy.

'Eat me bitch!' she commanded softly, and moaned as her mom's tongue darted out, wiggling into her soft, wet hole.

Amber kept her grip tight on her mom's hair, holding her mouth tight against her heaving, hot cunt. Knowing how much she loved it, she kept up a constanst stream of dirty talk, calling her mom every nasty, filthy thing she could think of.

Her mom slid her hands under Amber's body, squeezing her plump ass-cheeks as her tongue darted in and out of her daughter's sweet, soaked pussy. Amber's hips rolled and tossed, her cunt wrapped tight and hot around her mother's wiggling tongue.

'Aaahhh fuck yess ram that tongue in meee!' Amber moaned, filling her mother's mouth with her hot pussy juices as she climaxed.

With a blissful sigh, she released her hold on her mother's hair, and the older woman tenderly licked up her cream. Smiling happily, she moved her body up to kiss her daughter softly on the lips.

Amber's ample chest heaved as she caught her breath. She looked at her mom, seeing the hope in her eyes, and knew what she wanted.

Kissing her back gently, she purred 'Mmm my mommy is the best cuntlapper in the world,' and grinned when her mother shivered with perverse delight.

Amber started to push her mom onto her back, but the older woman stopped her. 'I'm fine sweetheart,' she smiled. 'I need to get my butt down to the kitchen and make Saturday breakfast for your daddy.'

'But mo-ommm,' Amber whined playfully. 'How am I gonna learn to eat pussy as good as you if you don't let me practice?'

Her mom laughed. 'Tonight baby girl, I promise. Before you go out on your date we'll let your daddy watch you get me all wet and hot for his cock.'

Amber beamed, and the duo shared a long, slow, incestuous kiss, stroking and licking each other's tongues til they were both quivering happily.

'Love you mom,' Amber said honestly.

'Love you too baby girl.'

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

AMBER took a quick shower, put on a skimpy pair of black panties and the brand new diamond-and-ruby necklace Carlton had given her the night before, and booted up her laptop. She went to four different meet-and-date websites to check for messages. She was hoping to find two more sugar daddys. That would give her four, the perfect number in her opinion.

She had a bunch of messages, but none that fit her criteria for a meeting-basically, rich and halfway good looking. She went back to the one site that had local chatrooms, and hung out for a while to see if any interesting prospects wandered in, deftly but gently fending off offers of cybersex and cam sex.

After a while, she started daydreaming about when and how she found out about her family's secret sex life.

Her parents had been having adults-only parties all her life. Most of the time, they happened on Friday or Saturday night and they were able to send the kids to a friends house for the night. If Amber or her older brother or sister were home, they were told to stay in their room-and anyway the door to the basement was always locked.

A few days after her 18th birthday, Amber found out why her big brother Tyler had lived at home all the way through college-and why the middle child, her sister Lori, had moved across the country as soon as she was done with high school, and never visited.

Her mom had called her into the living room as soon as she got home from school.

'Baby girl, I want to show you a secret,' he mom had told her, and taken her down to the little room with the hidden one-way mirrors.

'Your dad and I are having a party tonight. I know you've always wondered what the story was, so tonight, now that you're an adult, you can find out.'

She stroked her daughter's hair and looked at her seriously. 'Just promise me one thing. No matter what, you either stay here or in your room. If you have questions or concerns, I promise we'll discuss them tomorrow.'

'Okay?' her mom asked, and Amber nodded.

'I promise mom,' she answered.

That night had been a revelation. Four couples had gathered in the playroom for a wild, no-holds barred orgy, with her parents right in the middle of it. Amber had been transfixed, stunned, amazed, and finally so aroused by it all that she had watched the last couple hours in a near-constant state of orgasm.

Finally, exhausted and sated, she had curled up on the narrow bed and slept like a rock.

The next morning, after a quick trip to the bathroom, she found her parents in the kitchen, talking quietly. The three of them were alone in the house.

Amber stood in the doorway, feeling awkward as hell as her mom and dad looked at her, their eyes filled with concern and fear.

Her mom finally broke the silence, her voice husky with emotion.

'Do you hate us now?'

Amber blinked in surprise. 'God no mom! I could never hate you!' she exclaimed.

Her dad breathed a sigh of relief, and her mother started to cry, saying 'thank god...thank god...' over and over.

Her dad reached over and clutched her mom's hand. 'Sit down honey,' he said to Amber.

He explained that they'd been swingers-swappers-whatever you wanted to call it-since before they'd even gotten married. They'd actually met at a sex party!

It was wonderfully fulfilling for them, and they wanted to expose the children they loved so much to the lifestyle once they were grown up.

Her mom broke in once. 'Lisa was disgusted by it, and by us. It hurts, but we can't change who and what we are.'

'What about Tyler?' Amber asked, and her mom smiled weakly.

'Your brother was ok with it. I'll tell you more about it later.'

Her dad continued, saying that while he would never push or pressure anyone, if she was at all interested he could find her some easy, safe, low-pressure outlets where she could explore.

Amber's mind was spinning. It was too much information to process all at once. She hugged and kissed her parents and assured them again that she still loved and respected them, and went to her room to think.

On the one hand, the whole scene-the whole idea-excited her so much she could barely stand it. She thought of how she had played with herself the night before, watching the orgy, and felt no shame-just more arousal.

But...jeez these were her parents! Parents weren't supposed to be hot and wild and sexy-they were the boring old people that stopped you from having fun!

A couple hours passed, and her mom tapped softly on her bedroom door, entering with a lunch tray.

She sat it on the nightstand, and sat on the bed, where Amber lay on her back.

'You wanted to know about Tyler?' she said with a small smile.

Amber nodded, and her mom laughed softly.

'Your brother didn't hesitate. He jumped in with both feet.'

Amber giggled. 'That sounds like him!'

Her mom suddenly grew shy. She looked at her feet, her face coloring.

'And he started with me,' she mumbled.

Amber's forehead wrinkled for a moment, the words refusing to register.

'Wh-what?'

'Your brother started with me.'

The teen's eyes were wide as saucers.

'No way!'

Still afraid to meet her daughter's gaze, her mom nodded emphatically.

'I'm afraid so, baby girl. You know Tyler turned 18 early in his senior year, right?'

'Yeah,' Amber answered warily.

'Do you remember how his grades improved so dramatically? And then how he was on the Dean's list almost every semester at college?'

Again, Amber answered in the affirmative.

'I promised him,' her mother began, and at last lifted her head to look Amber in the eyes. 'I promised him that as long as he kept his grades up, he could do whatever he wanted to me.'

'Holy shit,' Amber breathed, shocked again.

'I can't make that deal with you, I'm afraid. You've only got a month left of school, and you don't want to go to college...' her mother trailed off, leaving the last part of the sentence unsaid, for Amber to figure out.

'You-you mean you would have mom?'

Her mother swallowed thickly and nodded.

'Dayumm...I don't know what to say.'

Her mom leaned down, touching her face with her fingers, so close their noses touched.

'Just know this, baby girl. All you have to do is ask.'

She closed the rest of the way and kissed her daughter-not a mom's kiss on the cheek, but a lover's hot kiss on the mouth.

'I will never push you, my angel,' her mom said, and left the room. Amber lay on her bed, her mind whirling even faster than before.

Downstairs, her dad looked up expectantly as her mom joined him in the living room. She smiled triumphantly.

'She's ours.'

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Amber stayed in her room all day. Her thoughts continually circled around to the same thing.

'She wants me. My mother wants to have sex with me.'

And the more she thought about it, the more exciting the idea became. She could picture her pretty mom, lying between her legs...Amber had never been with another girl, but she had fantasized about it, and had seen enough porn to have a pretty good idea what lesbians did together.

They had pizzas delivered for supper. It was a quiet meal, with Amber lost in her own thoughts and her parents wisely not pestering her about mundane topics.

A little after eight that evening, Amber came back downstairs.

'Mom?' she said shyly. 'Can I talk to you?'

'Of course sweetheart,' came the answer, and the two went to Amber's room.

Amber stood in the middle of her bedroom, fidgeting with her fingers, her pretty, pale face blushing adorably. 'I can't...it's just...'she stammered, and finally took a deep breath.

'I can't stop thinking about what you said earlier.'

Her mom stepped closer and took Amber's hands in her own. 'About us?'

'Y-yes...and ummm...about...ummm...'

Her mom held her hands gently. 'About us...being together?'

'Y-yeah...'

Her mom stepped even closer-so close their clothes brushed together.

'Do you want me to make love to you, baby girl?' she whispered.

Amber didn't trust her voice. Looking into her mother's eyes, she nodded shyly.

Her mom moved so their cheeks touched, and whispered hotly in her ear.

'Do you want me to fuck you?'

Amber made a tiny, helpless noise, and her mother smiled, recognizing it as raw need. She continued to nuzzle her cheek tenderly against her daughters and moved her hands to the girl's waist, slowly lifting her tee-shirt.

Amber was passive, quivering, pinned by her desire. Her arms lifted automatically so her mom could remove her shirt. She allowed the woman to guide her to the bed, her head swimming as her athletic shorts and panties were tenderly pulled down her legs.

Her mom gasped as she stared at her daughter's lush body. Still dressed, she knelt next to the naked girl, whispering how beautiful she was...how gorgeous, how sexy, how desirable she was...and her hands roamed and wandered, soft and gentle, stroking Amber's soft curves.

The girl was already panting and squirming lightly when her mother's hands cupped and squeezed her soft, firm breasts. The woman kissed down her neck, brushing her lips down to the soft slopes.

'God baby girl-you have fabulous tittys,' she purred, and heard the soft moan of pleasure as she took a swelling nipple into her mouth.

'So beautiful...so big and beautiful,' she murmured as she licked and nibbled, fluttering her tongue over the stiff nubs, forcing herself to take her time. She wanted her daughter aching with passion before she took the next step in her seduction.

Amber's eyes were half closed, her mom's gentle caresses and kisses driving her out of her mind. She'd never been so aroused-it felt like someone had lit a fire between her legs-and still her mother continued to lick and suck her tits, until she thought she would go out of her mind.

'Oohhh...oohhhh...please...please...' she whimpered in her helpless need.

Her mother looked up, her own eyes burning with lust. 'Do you want me to taste you, baby girl?' she asked with a smile.

'Yes...yess...yess...' the girl moaned.

Amber's mother raised up until her face hovered over her daughters. She gently pinched and tugged the girl's throbbing nipples.

'I need to know for sure, my angel. I need to be certain you want to do this.'

'I do...ohhh god I doooo,' Amber managed to squeak.

'Then tell me, baby girl. Say-kiss my pussy, mommy.'

Amber looked at her mother and gulped, but she was too far gone. She couldn't refuse.

'K-kiss my p-pussy,' she stammered.

Her mother was rolling her rock hard nipples between her fingertips, causing sweet electric shocks of desire to flow through Amber's body.

'Say it again, my angel,' she whispered.

'Kiss my pussy mommy,' Amber said with more confidence, in between gasps of pleasure.

Smiling, her mom went down on her, kissing her way down over the soft bowl of her daughter's tummy, the girl's blond pubic hair tickling her lips as she kissed the sweet mound and swollen pussy lips again and again.

The soft, teasing contact-the first time Amber had ever felt another woman's mouth on her pussy-made her groan with desire, her hips twitching, wanting more.

Amber's mother used her lips to part her daughter's slick petals and kissed her squarely on the clitty, causing the girl to emit a moan of pure lust.

'Do you want mommy to suck your cunt, baby girl?' she said, her voice thick with passion.

This time her daughter didn't hesitate. 'Ohhh yess, yesss, suck my cunt mommy!' she moaned, the dirty words sending yet another thrill through her heated body.

The time for subtlety was over. Amber's mother wrapped her arms over the girl's quaking thighs and pressed her open mouth against the girl's flaming hole. With a quick thrust, she stuffed the lovely, chubby teen's pussy full of tongue.

'Aaaaahh!' Amber moaned, jerking her hips up to pull her mother's tongue even deeper.

The tongue slid out. 'I'm gonna make you cum harder than you've ever cum in your life, baby girl,' her mom moaned, and plunged back in.

'Oohhh fuucckk,' Amber gasped.

'And then I'm gonna do it again,' her mother giggled. Gripping the girl around the waist and thighs to keep her from bucking them both off the bed, she began hammering her tongue in and out, bobbing her whole head to ram in even harder.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Fat Ass Amber and Her Horny Family

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds