• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Milf Tails: After Midnight

Milf Tails: After Midnight

1234

Authors note: Welcome to my latest story and another installment of Milf Tails. This one was inspired by a little something I came across (pun intended) not too long ago and I decided to try my hand (another innuendo, but hey I write erotica) at that particular scenario. Hope you like it. LC68

*****

With a sigh of resignation, I put the last of my clothes in the suitcase and zipped it up. I put it on the floor next to the smaller one that contained some books, I-pod and Samsung tablet. All the things I could think of to try to keep me sane for the two weeks I was getting pawned off on my grandparents.

This was ridiculous. I had just come home from my freshmen year of college two thousand miles from here where I was responsible to take care of myself, but couldn't stay home while my parents went on their annual summer cruise.

I'd pled my case to my parents both together and separately, but kept getting the same answer; two weeks was too long for a nineteen year old to be alone. My claims of independence at school were met with laughs and I was told I lived in a dorm room surrounded by other people and had teachers and RA's watching over me.

I know this translated into they were afraid the two weeks would be a stream of friends and girls in and out. I most likely would have some friends over, but it would be my best friend Mark and maybe a couple of more to play the new Call of Duty, not a frat party. As for girls? I'd spent the last eight months in another state and all the girls I'd known back here had either moved onto college or had boyfriends.

But seeing I broke up with Chelsea two months before the semester ended I would be scoping out some fun this summer. Fun was all it would be, I had no desire for a long term relationship as in two months I would be heading back to California for my sophomore year. I looked up at a knock on the door, "Hey Steve, you decent?"

"Yeah, mom," I answered, "Come on in."

Mom came in and as she had done every time she saw me since I came back two weeks ago, came over and hugged me.

"I missed you, so much!"

"I missed you too, mom" I laughed.

"Not the same, you going off to school is a new start for you, for me, it's the end of my son needing me."

"I'll always need you, mom" I assured her.

"Good answer." She winked, "Especially seeing I may have just proved my usefulness."

"What do you mean?" I asked, noticing the grin on her face.

"So..." she looked down at my suit cases, "You about ready to leave?"

"Yes," I rolled my eyes, "I know, I'm leaving before you guys do." I gave it one more shot, "Do I really have to go, mom? I'll be fine here and I'll make sure I visit grandma and grandpa and they can call or stop by anytime, I won't be..."

"You want to stay home alone?" She tapped her chin, "I would think you'd be excited to be staying with Mark for two weeks, figured you guys would have a lot of fun catching up and hanging out all that time."

"Yeah, I...wait, what?" I couldn't believe what I'd just heard, "Mark's?"

"Yes, Mark's," Mom laughed.

"Wow, thanks, mom!" I gave her a hug, this one much more enthusiastic, "Not that I don't like my grandparents, but you know..."

"Well don't thank just me," she said, "You'd mentioned Mark's, but I didn't want to impose, but I guess he said something to his mother and Melanie called me last night and said she would love to have you stay."

"Fantastic!" My smile broadened and I'm sure mom just thought it was because of staying with my best friend.

That was a big part of it, but the mention of Mark's mother, Melanie, had me excited for another reason. I hadn't seen her in close to a year and missed being around the woman who'd inspired my wet dreams from the first time I'd met her back when I was a freshmen in high school. Damn she was hot and the thought of not only seeing her again, but spending two weeks checking her out whenever she or Mark wasn't looking was icing on the cake.

"Couple of things though." Mom said.

"Sure, what are they?" at this point I'd agree to anything.

"One, you swing by and visit your grandparents, both sets, they miss you too."

"No problem." Visits I could handle.

"Two, make sure you thank Melanie, its very gracious of her, she wouldn't even let me give her any money to get you guys pizza or buy extra food or anything."

"I will thank her the second I get there." I promised, thinking I was now looking forward to seeing her as much as Mark.

"Last one, you know Mark's parents got divorced a few months ago and he works and goes to school. You're pretty handy so if Melanie needs anything taken care of around the house, help her out."

I recalled how upset Mark had been on the phone when I spoke to him during the divorce and he had mentioned his mother had been moping around the house for months. On that note I figured there was more than just the house not getting taken care of and right there in front of my mother found myself wishing she'd ask me to help her out with that.

"Steve?"

"Oh," I grinned at her as she cut into my waking fantasy, "Count on it, mom, I'd do anything for Mark's mom."

*****

I pulled into the driveway at Mark's house and called him from the car to let him know I was here.

"Hey, buddy!" He chirped into the phone, "What's up?"

"Downstairs, man. Just pulled in."

"Oh, good timing! I'm just getting us into a group for Call of Duty, so grab your bags and come on up!"

"Okay, but give me a minute I want to tell your mom thanks before I head up and get lost in the game."

"Sure, she's in the back planting flowers, I think."

I got out of the car, and after grabbing just the smaller bag for now, walked through the fence and into the back yard. As I did I noticed the door that used to be there had broken off its hinges and was leaning against the fence.

I saw the hinges were still there, just bent. That would be my first project. A couple of minutes with a hammer and some knew screws and it would be as good as new. I walked through the side yard around the back, noting a couple of spots where the fence needed to be fixed and the deck could use painting.

I was starting to make a list in my head of a few things I would need down at Home Depot, when I turned the corner of the house and saw Melanie in the garden and totally lost my train of thought.

Mark's mother was on her knees facing away from me and my eyes locked onto her ass. Melanie was wearing a pair of tight denim cut offs that were not only short, but with her bent over had ridden up higher.

I could see the sweet curve of her ass cheeks and watched as she wiggled it back and forth while digging at something in the garden. I stood rooted to the spot, my eyes moving back and forth with her ass as if I were being hypnotized.

She stopped moving and my eyes wandered down to the backs of her supple, tanned thighs and calves. Melanie sat up on her knees and reaching up, fumbled with her black hair that she had pinned up due to the heat.

Melanie was wearing a tight white tank top that was low cut in the back and seeing the sweat slicked smooth skin of her back all my teenage fantasies came back as if they had never left.

I remembered countless nights of sleeping over and sitting on the floor of the living room watching movies or playing video games while sneaking furtive glances at Melanie as she lay on the couch watching TV with us or reading.

She never dressed slutty, but had no issue with wearing shorts that stressed the word short or the little dresses she would wear when she went to sit by beach and would leave on when she came home.

Melanie was a dance instructor and had the legs to go along with it. My eyes would run up and down those legs imagining my tongue doing the same. At night when I knew Mark was sleeping I would slip into the bathroom and jerk off thinking of those legs, as well as her lips, wrapped around me.

I hadn't seen Melanie in close to a year and while at school my fantasies had turned towards the numerous hot young coeds I saw every day, but after less than five minutes of staring at her ass, I was reminded of why she'd been my go to fantasy from day one.

Melanie finished messing with her hair and started to lean over to attack the flower bed, when I cleared my throat, "Mrs. Kennedy?"

She glanced over her shoulder and flashed me a huge smile, "Steven!"

She quickly got to her feet, and turning around came over and threw her arms around me, "It's so good to see you!"

"You too" I dropped my bag so I could give her a proper hug and thought it was already damn good to see her.

She was hugging me pretty hard and I was aware of her breasts pressing into me. I turned my head slightly and found myself staring at the skin of her exposed neck. As she held me I had the crazy desire to kiss her neck as I'd thought about doing so many times before. Man, I better find someone to spend some time with soon. A simple hug from a woman who saw me as nothing more than her son's best friend and I was thinking about making out with her.

Melanie released me from her embrace, but keeping her hands on my shoulders, smiled, "I'm so glad your back, Mark's missed you."

"Yeah, I'm looking forward to hanging out with him this summer." I replied, "Thank you so much for letting me stay here, Mrs..."

"Oh, please, its Melanie, you're not a little kid anymore." She paused and sliding her hands down to my biceps gave them a squeeze, "Not a little boy at all!" her eyes dropped and gave me a look up and down, "Wow, Steven you've filled out a lot in a year! You playing football out there?"

"Riding the bench mostly," I grinned ruefully, "But I might be able to start next year," I looked at her hand which was still on my arm. Her slender fingers with their long red nails looked damn good there. She was still squeezing and wanting to impress her I continued, "But since I'm on the team I get to use their gym all the time and I'm trying to get in better shape for next season."

"Well you're on your way." She nodded, "You've come a long way the last couple of years, you used to be so skinny."

"Gee thanks, I guess."

"Aw, I'm just teasing," she looked up at me, her big brown eyes twinkling, "Haven't been able to tease you in awhile. As for staying here? When Mark said you were going with your grandparents I called your mom right away and told her I would love to have you!" she winked, "Mark's pretty happy too."

"I...what?" That sounded like outright flirting.

"Besides, I still feel bad I missed your going away party."

"Oh, that's okay, you had to work."

"Yeah, work." She sighed, "Actually seeing as how we're divorced now I'll tell you where I was that day. I was following Mark's prick father. He figured I would be at the party." She shook her head, "Turns out I showed up at the motel for his little party."

"I'm sorry, Mrs...I mean, Melanie."

"I'm not." She laughed, "Life's a lot better without worrying about what that jerk's doing."

"Good to hear you're happy." I told her.

"Not completely, I have been missing out on some things," she paused, "There are definitely some things around here that have been neglected."

"Oh, don't worry," I tapped my chest, "I've already spotted a couple of things I can fix and while I'm here if you need anything taken care of you just let me know."

"Oh, I will." She said, an odd look on her face, "Trust me there's a couple of things here that could use a man's touch."

She was still holding my arms and her gaze returned to my shoulders and chest. Was she really checking me out? Most likely not, but seeing she wasn't looking at my face, I took the time to give her a good up and down of my own.

Melanie was on the all side, I was five ten and she was close to looking me in the eye. She certainly had the body of a dancer, a slim, well toned body with legs to die for and a sweet firm little ass.

Melanie wasn't big on top, but her small perky tits were well proportioned to the rest of her slender build. Her black hair, when it was down, was long matched her wide expressive brown eyes.

Like her body, her face defied her forty plus years and I found it hard to believe that according to Mark she had been alone since the divorce a few months ago. Must be by choice because I'm sure anywhere she went she received plenty of attention.

My eyes lingered on Melanie's chest which although small, was flattered by the tight little white top. She was wearing a white bra beneath and must have been watering the flowers at some point because the shirt was wet and I could just make out the faint shadow of the darker skin surrounding her nipples.

"Well, I'll tell you what," She spoke, causing me to look up and see she was staring at me. How long had she been watching? Had she caught me looking at her tits? "Part of why I was so upset I missed your party was I had a very special gift for you."

"You didn't have to get me anything." I told her, "I hope you did something else with it."

She laughed, "Nope, I haven't done anything with it, trust me, But I felt bad because it was the perfect going away present, something to remember your best friend's mom by." Finally releasing my arms she crossed hers under her breasts and said, "But seeing you're back for awhile I think it might still be a pretty good gift."

"Cool!" I nodded, "What is it?"

"I'll give it to you later," she said, "I have to wrap it up pretty for you, but don't worry, Steven, you'll get it and soon." She shrugged, "I just hope you like it."

"I'm sure I will." I assured her, "I love unwrapping presents."

"Good, because un-wrapping this one is actually part of the gift."

"Hey!"

We both looked up to see Mark poking his head out the window, "You come here to hang around with me or my mom?"

"Well, your mom is a lot prettier!" I called out, busting his chops.

"Stop schmoozing, Romeo, and get your ass up here."

"Go on," Melanie nodded towards the house, "Mark's been excited about that new game all week. You and I will talk later."

"Sure." I picked up my bag and with a grin asked, "When do I get my present?"

"Whenever you come looking for it." She replied.

"What do you...?" I trailed off when she simply turned away and dropping back to her knees bent over and picking up the small hoe resumed digging in the flower bed.

I took one last look at her ass and turning around headed for the back door wondering what she had for me.

"Fuck!" Mark yelled, "Watch out for that..."

"Goddamn it!" I exclaimed while watching our guys get blown up in their jeep, "How the hell did he still have anything left in that tank?"

"Maybe he found ammo." He sighed, disgustedly putting his controller down and taking a swig of Mountain Dew, "That's the third time these pricks beat us."

"No, kidding, what the hell are they, professional mercenaries?" I removed my headset not caring if the clowns we were playing heard me or not.

"Nah, he said they just have no lives." Mark laughed listening to them talk on his headset, "They want to know if we want to play together with them in a four on four."

"Yeah sure." I said, "But I need to take a leak and give my eyes a couple of minutes off."

"Sure, just give us a few." Mark said, then leaning back in the old car seat he had gotten at the scrap yard and used as a gaming chair started playing a solo game.

"Man, don't you ever get tired of that?" I stood and cracked my back.

"What else have I got going on right now? Debbie ditched me two weeks ago."

"Because you play with that more than you played with her." I laughed.

"Yeah well this is more responsive," he replied causing me to laugh harder. "It's easier to turn on and best of all I can shut it off when I'm done."

"Get it to suck your cock and your golden." I told him.

"I'm sure there will be some Japanese blow job app coming soon." He grinned, then seeing me heading for the door said, "Hey, put a damn shirt on, my mom might still be up."

"It's after eleven; she never stays up late," I told him, "Besides, who cares? I'm a kid to her she doesn't care."

"It's called respect, dingbat." He frowned, "You're still in your damn boxers, dude at least put pants on."

"Oh, shit" I laughed, "I'm so used to living in a dorm with all guys I wasn't thinking."

I slipped a pair of shorts on and grabbed a t-shirt donning it as I headed for the door, "Better, now? I know you said your mom hasn't seen a man in awhile so I guess I shouldn't tease her with all this."

"Even if she looked at you she still wouldn't have seen a man." He smirked, "Now go piss and get back here, these guys are pretty good so maybe we can win some games with them."

"Yeah, winning would be nice." I muttered as I closed his door behind me.

I made my way down the hall which was lit by one of those small lights that plug into a wall socket and entered the bathroom. Turning on the light I used the bathroom, remembering to put the seat down when I was done so I wouldn't get yelled at like I did at home. I washed my hands and splashed some cold water on my face to try to wake up, it was only eleven thirty, but we'd been playing X-box for six straight hours.

I looked closely at my blue eyes, noticing they were getting red from staring at the screen too long. Ducking my head I let the cool water soak into my short blond hair, then toweled off. Feeling a little more awake, I took a deep breath and prepared myself for at least another couple of hours of mindless video game mayhem.

I'd noticed a light on under Melanie's door, but still tried to move as quietly as possible. Not that Mark's yelling hadn't been loud enough to keep her up, but I was trying to be respectful. I had just about reached the door when it opened and Melanie came out, not seeing me she turned to head for the bathroom and almost walked into me.

"Sorry!" I said, taking a step back, "I..."

Whatever I was going to say was forgotten when I saw what she was wearing. The expression not wearing might have been more appropriate. All Melanie had on was a white men's dress shirt that was wide open and advertising she had nothing on beneath except a pair of flimsy white panties. The sides of the shirt had moved as she turned and for a split second I was confronted with the sight of her bare right breast.

My eyes fixed on her hard rosy nipple poking out from the middle of the most perfectly round tit I'd ever seen. Melanie flinched back, pulling the shirt over her breast, but to my surprise didn't pull it all the way closed; instead she held it just over her nipple. The inner half of both her tits was exposed and even though I knew I should look away, my eyes wouldn't move.

The look was incredibly sexy, one half of her firm round breasts exposed from beneath the white fabric and her smooth flat stomach on display. Unable to help it, my gaze dropped between her legs to stare at the panties which were transparent except for a small patch of lace directly over her pussy.

"Hey, Steven," she said softly, "I was wondering if you were ever going to come out here."

"Um, sorry." I muttered, tearing my gaze from the white panties that looked even more amazing framed between her tanned, well toned thighs. "I...I was just heading back to..."

"What's your hurry, honey?" She asked, "Or would you rather look at video games than me?"

"I..." I swallowed nervously, "Well, you're kind of ..." I tried to find the word, "Undressed."

"Undressed?" she raised her eyebrow, "I was going to say my tits are hanging out."

"What?"

"Are you deaf or just nervous?" She put her arm up along the doorway and I gasped when the shirt moved away from her left breast.

I stared at it for a moment, but somehow managed to pull my eyes away and look down at the floor. "I, um, I should really be getting back to Mark, Mrs..."

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Milf Tails: After Midnight

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds