• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Red, Ready and Freddy

Red, Ready and Freddy

Both people are over 18.

*****

Red. That was the color of my face. Not because I was embarrassed, well - bare-assed yes, and looking at my sister's sexted pix she sent to her boyfriend, and boy were they hot!

Red. That was Reggie's nickname, I'm Fred. She always calls me by my boyhood moniker, Freddy. Like at the moment, "FREDDY, DAMN YOU!"

Red. That was the color of her hair, on top in a brilliant tangle of tresses and below in a curly triangle of burnished bush. Luscious and lascivious were the images that piqued my pride of a pike. Though the smack had distracted me somewhat from the task at hand.

My face was red because she had slapped it. Hard. And hard I was from masturbating to the photos I had hacked from her computer. [Snuck into her room with a flash-drive; she keeps her latest password on a sticky under her jewelry case, thinks I don't know.]

The amazing thing is that this manic firecracker of a flame-maned sister of mine had a way of reading my mind from a distance. I swear it's like telepathy, maybe it is, I don't know how to explain it. She has had it since she was three. That was - 16 years ago, I'm a year and a half older but she treats me like I'm the sibling who is younger. She used to get mom to let her babysit me when we were 10 and 12 respectively, though 'I got no respect' as that old-time comedian would say.

So how she knew I had her sexting images was a mystery; how she figured out the exact timing of my having flopped on my mattress to 'wax my whistle' was a puzzle I had no time to solve. For her petite size she packed a wallop and another one was coming right at the other side of my face, sister was an ambidextrous hitter. Red had given me two black-eyes when I was fifteen for spying on her privacy. History might be about to be repeated unless I defended myself.

I was bigger than her, athletic and quicker than my hot-tempered hot temptress sister. But when she was angry, seeing red, she was a raging bitch. This house had those silly doorknob locks that opened from the outside with the twist of a small screwdriver or penknife in the small center hole, so she had popped the door handle and burst in on me. I knew I had taken the precaution of turning the button in order to provide a modicum of privacy.

It was Saturday morning, the folks had left for their weekly tennis doubles and I thought Reggie had a paper she was anxious to work on at the library, so would be rushing out and I'd have the house to myself. I started a mite early, as I was eager to enjoy the view my tablet afforded of the pictures of my sexy sis's charms. So I was preoccupied when this nymph in a nightie knocked my block off as I was jerking off.

"FREDDY, DAMN YOU!" she shouted and telegraphed the left hook. Thank God she had used her righty open-handed instead of a fist! But sonofabitch it stung, then her left swung. I caught her forearm with my right hand and grabbed her waist with my left arm catching her body in a wrestling move I had learned. The tablet had flipped to the floor on first impact of fingers striking flesh with her flashing quick stroke. My move caught her off-guard and her momentum carried her to land on top of me with her backside squashing my boner.

I knew that I had better get control of the situation or my wildcat sibling would tear into me fearless and ferociously. A lynx is a small feline but fierce, this pussy I scrambled to pin was a minx not to be messed with! Thank to my wrestling days from high school I made a practiced leg leverage and we rolled. But she was full of surprises and pushed a foot on my gut and nearly toppled me. I grabbed the headboard post and climbed back. I stymied her flailing arms by clutching her wrists and used my weight and hips to subdue her knees and heaving torso.

With me firmly prone on top of her, she ran out of her energy and then she burst into tears. This always got through my defenses. Do females use that as a tactic or is it an instinctual thing? I let go of her wrists and propped up on my elbows so my hands could brush her tears from her ruddy cheeks and get her radiant strands from her red eyes. I brushed the tresses to the side and she sobbed. I started to say, 'I'm sorry, sis . . ." and her anger flared once more.

"SON-OF-A-BITCH-YOU-GOD - DAMN-BASTARD-FUCKING-SHITHEAD!!"

Now I was cued into the fact that something else was going on beyond my just invading her privacy for the umpteenth time. She never got this upset unless she was somehow extremely disappointed. I could read her - not as clearly as she knew what was going on inside my head, but well enough - I had literally known her all her life. I had a psych tactic as well, and it always worked. I complimented her; it had to be a righteous one though.

"Victoria Regina," I said earnestly, "you are a beautiful and most desirable woman; and any man, including your brother, would find your nude body a temptation beyond resisting."

"Reginald Frederick," she used my full name also, (I had preferred my middle name's short form since second grade) "if you show any other man my naked body I will make sure you don't live to see your twenty-first birthday."

"But, Vagina Rictoria," I replied using my pet 'get under my sibling's skin' handle, 'you sexted those pix to you beau, so they may well be all over the Internet even as we speak."

She cocked her head slightly as she replied with a sarcastic tone, "Reg-dick-u-less," her stick-it-to-bro tag for me, "David is too much a gentleman to do that."

"How can you be sure? He's a guy, and guys . . ."

She started to squirm under me, "Get off! Let me go! Reggie!"

I was about to do so when all of a sudden the waterworks welled up in her eyes again, her bottom lip stated quivering and her chest began heaving. Then before I knew what was happening Red had wrapped her arms around me in a hug - - no a hold, clinging to me like I was her favorite stuffed toy when a child. She burst into sobs and my heart went out to my sister.

For all our rivalry and spats, through tantrums and battles and pranks, I truly did love my sister. She was a really sweet and caring person and when the chips were down would be on my side through thick and thin, no matter what. I oft felt protective of her and would defend her against all odds. Luke and Leia had nothing on us, including the mutual attraction; I knew that Reggie really did find me handsome, though she would have been loathed to openly acknowledge it to me.

Obviously, the reader understands that I had the hots for her. "Red, what's wrong?" What's the matter?" I embraced her. When she had gone into hysterics she had clutched me, when she had stopped struggling her legs went limp. I found myself now between her legs as the parted the knees rose slightly. I felt her breasts beneath my naked truck, I had forgotten for the moment that I was 'naked as a jay-bird' so the expression goes. The fact that she was only clothed in a thin gauzy negligee became a factor that my equipment was stirring to awareness of. Her nips were poking into my chest as well.

In a blubbering, halting, breathy voice Reggie got out, speaking in my ear as she clung to me, "David is a . . a gentlemu . . mu . . man . . 'cause he won't fuck me!"

"Red," I whispered back, "is he nuts, or an asshole? Jeez, who wouldn't want to make love to you? What's his problem, for god-sake?"

"It's because - don't laugh - because I'm a virgin. I'm almost twenty and I'm still a virgin!" the tears flowed again.

"Sweetie, Oh dearest, my sexy sister, that's no sin!"

"But I want to sin!" she gave a little laugh. Her vibrating body beneath me made for a stimulating sensual sensation.

Mr. Manhood rapidly ballooned at the image in my mind's eye of Red rollicking in a raunchy frolic with some fellow. She felt it, because she moved her hips - in a good way, in a manner that indicated that she was encouraging the tumescence, that hip rolling-rocking that brings a male member rubbing in the groove of femininity. She kissed me. I kissed her back. We engaged our tongues, they played, they were naughty, they were communicating feelings that could no longer be inhibited. Little mews were issuing from her throat. My own gave a full growl of lust.

She said the words that release the animal, unchain the pent up perversion, initiated the interest in incest that had been a subtext of our relationship; of the tensions lying just under the surface since adolescence. Baby sister, babysitter, sexy babe, sinful sis, Red, Reggie, Vagina to my Dick, she said in no uncertain tone, "Do it to me," she spoke, "do me. Yes, Freddie, I'm ready, rut in your Red. Put that big beautiful cock in my cunt and make me cum! Make me a woman, fuck me; oh god fuck me, please, I need it; Freddy fuck me good!"

Her legs rose widening and her hips humped at my raging erection. I took an instant to raise the short hem of her teddy, almost savagely yanking the diaphanous material out of the way. I grabbed my meat and steered it into the slick split of her pussy. It sank in half an inch then met resistance, her hymen; SHIT! she was a virgin, . . but I couldn't stop. Like the screwdriver in the center hole unlocking the doorknob, my knob screwed her nubile hole and opened the private chamber of her sex. It was going to be a royal rucking, a prince's scepter thrust into the treasure trove of a princess; the crowning carousal of our carnal lust climaxing in consanguine completion.

Reggie reached around at that instant and clawed my butt and pulled, making sure the motion didn't halt; almost dragging me into her body. She must have been not just ready but fully prepared, mentally as well as emotionally; she gave a sharp gasp as the tissue tore. I hated hurting my loved-one, but as my now-lover I had the urgency to provide her with the pleasure that was to follow.

God she was tight, I felt BIG inside her. I wasn't a virgin but this was a special feeling, this was incredible! I had sensation in every square millimeter of my erection, which felt stretched extra long and rock hard. I plunged and plowed and plundered her insides. I pumped and punched, withdrew slow and entered at the same pace; then after a minute of that torture I went back to quick-timing the pistoning.

She didn't just lay there, Red rabbited me, that bunny-tail hopped to the tune I was playing, whatever the rhythm, she danced with her hips in motion matching, and then counterpointing, bucking the whole she-bang! Maybe a virgin, (what - never even a dildo inside her? . . . but there was that hymen and blood, right?) So my sis was a natural, "doing what comes naturally" was the expression and that she was. Reggie was super fine; I felt like superman with my balls slapping on her ass and getting that hydraulic pressure building in my gonads meaning that they would want to blast out a geyser soon.

Red. That was the color of her blood that leaked out on my sheets. Red was the divide of flesh I sawed into with my saber that was stabbing her flesh with its red head of passion's thrusting. Red was the hair that swashed in my face as we locked red lips, and red tongues tangled, and red was the mist that blurred my vision as I came in my sister. "Red, Red! Reggie, ah, AHH!!" I shouted as my penis poured the goo of love into her sinning vessel. She simply gave a shrill shriek of ecstasy and then a contented sigh.

I gasped for breath as I pulled out and a pink froth dribbled out of her hole. She pushed me up and I thought for a moment that she had regrets, was sorry that she had given me her maidenhood. But as I allowed her some space she turned and rolled so that she was able to get on her hands and knees.

"Now I want it doggie!" she squealed with a giggle.

After I had given her a good second helping of incestuous sex and we lay side by side on our backs, holding hands both as naked as Adam and Eve before the Fall, but certainly the Divinity would have kicked us out of Paradise for what we had done; [Though, wouldn't you say that the original pair who sinned were related somehow if she was cloned from his rib?] I asked her, "So how did you know to come into my room just as I was masturbating to your pix?"

"Oh, Freddie, I love you so much, my dumb brother." I couldn't get mad at Red, I wanted more sinning with her. "I know you hack my computer. I make sure you can find my new passwords by sticking them under my jewelry box. I like looking at you jerking off, and I get off watching you."

"Huh?" was my confused response.

"Red . . ."

"Whah?" I garbled.

"See," she pointed to the little red teddy bear she had given me last Christmas, nick-named 'Red', of course. It was a sort of gag gift, as she had pinned a note on that it was "from your babysitter". Being the holiday I had made nice, and so as to not hurt her feelings I had put it on my shelf - at her suggestion, then forgot about it. I looked at 'Red', then at her. "Nanny-cam - silly," she explained.

I realized then I had been had. My having Red, having her virginity, was her plan all along. She giggled as I turned and kissed her and fingered her, to start sinning again. Our folks still wouldn't be back from the club for another hour.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Red, Ready and Freddy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds