• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mike & Melody Ch. 04

Mike & Melody Ch. 04

123

Melody was in the back room of the store when she heard the bell indicating that someone had come in. She had been away for a couple of days and there was paperwork to get caught up on. Returning her focus to the paperwork, she knew that Emily would come get her if she needed anything.

"Knock, knock" Emily said softly as she entered the back room.

Looking up, Melody took in Emily. Her manner of dress this morning showed off her tanned legs nicely and accentuated her breasts without being too exposed. It was a bit on the conservative side, but really showed just how beautiful Emily is. "What's up?" Melody asked with a smile.

"Sorry to bother you, but Deanna is here and she asked if she could talk to you."

Neatly stacking the papers, she nodded to Emily, "Please, show her back here."

Deanna stepped through the door and Melody observed that Deanna seemed to be a little tense while at the same time wasn't giving off the air of an uptight bitch that she used to emit. Melody got up and walked up to her and gave her a warm hug. Deanna left shortly after Mike came home and Melody hasn't had the opportunity to talk to her since then.

"Please, sit" Melody said, pointing to a love seat that constituted the stores 'break room'. Melody watched as Deanna's skirt rode up her thigh a little as she sat down. She did observe that unlike prior visits, Deanna didn't bother to try and pull the skirt down or cover herself. She also noted that unlike before, Deanna wasn't wearing any nylons.

"How have you been D? Mike, Linda and I have been a little concerned about you."

Deanna looked at her friend, the first person that she felt like she could talk to about really consider a friend. "I'm sorry I ran off like that, Mel."

"It's okay. There's nothing to be sorry for. I'm just concerned, that's all. Perhaps Linda and I went a little too far."

Deanna looked into Melody's eyes, "No, it's not that. Oh god, where do I begin."

Melody knew that there was something that Deanna needed to get off her chest, so she remained silent, letting her drive the conversation and where it went.

"Mel, that was the most wonderful afternoon I think I can ever remember. The love that you and Linda showed me was, well, incredible."

Smiling, feeling a little relief, "I'm glad."

"I never knew, well, I never imagined myself, you know, being involved like that. You know, with another woman."

"And?"

"Don't get me wrong, I still want a man in my bed, but, well, I look forward to being with you again." Deanna suddenly felt flush as she realized she just said she wants sex with her friend again and was suddenly afraid that Melody would think poorly of her.

Melody dispelled her fears quickly, "Oh god am I glad to hear you say that. I want to be with you too. And so does Linda, if you would like. We were so afraid that we scared you off."

Deanna felt her heart beat pick up a little at the thought of being pleasured again in ways she had never imagined herself being and giving it back again.

With a slight frown, "Mike probably thinks I'm an idiot, doesn't he?"

"Mike? No. He's as concerned as I am. He thought that maybe he did something wrong."

Deanna thought about the moment that he stepped out onto the patio naked. Her eyes went straight for his penis and didn't leave for a few moments. Mike's was the first penis that she had seen in a while. The sudden realization that everyone was naked combined with her first experience with another woman sent her brain into overload.

Deanna looked at Melody and smiled, "No, he didn't. He was the perfect gentleman. A nude gentleman, but a perfect gentleman."

"Was his being nude a problem?"

Shaking her head, "No. I went home and lay on the couch for a while. It's funny, I thought how nice it felt to be free of clothes that I took mine off and spent the rest of the evening and the next day without a stitch on."

"Welcome to our world" Melody smiled. "We hardly ever wear anything when we're at home ourselves. It feels so much better, doesn't it?"

"It does. But there's more."

Melody looked at Deanna, wanting her to continue.

"Mel, you and Linda already told me about the, well, the sex that goes on."

"Yes."

"And, frankly, I couldn't get Mike out of my mind. I hope that doesn't make you upset."

Her smile growing bigger, Melody tried to assure her friend that all was well, "Of course not. Did you like what you saw?"

Deanna looked at Melody for a moment before nodding her head.

"How would you feel if I told you that Mike liked what he saw when he saw you?"

Deanna had a slight look of surprise that any man would look at her like that.

"Deanna, we all like being naked. We like looking at each other naked. We enjoy sex with each other and would welcome you into the fold. If you want. It's totally up to you."

Deanna felt like her heart was going to come ripping out through her chest. It had been a long time since she had had a man make love to her and here Melody was offering her the opportunity to join them.

"Linda too?"

"Linda too."

"Do Linda and Mike, you know?"

With a shake of her head, "Yeah, they do. It's only been recently, however. Truth be told, Linda was the first woman I've been with. You're only the second. The idea of getting Mike and his mom together grew out of that." With a chuckle, "It turns out that Linda has a far more adventurous past than any of us knew. You're going to love getting to know her better."

Deanna remained totally silent so Melody continued, "Listen, why don't you come over to the house tonight. I know that Mike wants to talk to you about the business. He apparently is meeting with someone tomorrow that could be a customer and I know he really wants your help."

Tears began to form in the corners of Deanna's eyes and a smile began to form on her lips. In a very short period of time, she realized she went from being an unhappy person in a hostile work environment with few friends to a place where she was appreciated, valued, and wanted.

The two women stood and embraced in a tight hug. The feeling of Deanna's breast crushed against hers felt nice but knew that this wasn't the time or the place to act on her desires. Instead, she rubbed her hand up and down her friends back.

Stepping away, Melody asked, "See you tonight?"

With a bright smile, "I'll be there." Leaning in for a more than friendly kiss on the lips, Deanna parted, "See you then."

Melody watched Deanna walk across the store and out the front door with lightness in her step. She smiled at the thought of the customer from hell being a new friend and a new lover.

*

Linda, Melody and Mike were sitting around the picnic table later that evening. Melody had brought the other two up to date with the conversation that she had with Deanna earlier in the day.

"So, she wasn't mad or anything?" Mike asked.

Shaking her head, "Nope. I think that being in bed with Linda and I," Deanna said as she nodded to her mother-in-law, "was all that her mind could handle. And then when you stepped out in all your glory, I think it sent her over the edge."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be. I have a feeling that if she would have allowed herself to let go and not let her fear and inhibitions get her, she would have screwed you right there on the spot. It's been a long time for her since her last lover" Melody said with a smile.

Linda looked at her son and smiled, "Well, I can't say as I blame the poor girl."

Mike's face flushed a little. He had only recently seen his mother not only naked, but had sex with her. It was still a new experience for him, one that he had no intention of giving up.

Looking at her watch, Melody noted "She said she'd be here in about a half hour."

Linda stood up in just a way that put her crotch right in front of Mike's face. With her hands on her hips and her legs slight apart, Mike was able to see her vulva between her legs. He could feel his penis begin to respond to the sight.

"I think you better save it, Mike." Looking at Melody, who was smiling and nodded in agreement, "I think you need to be ready to give Deanna your undivided attention. If you know what I mean."

Mike continued to look at the fur covered lips, wanting to spread her legs a little further apart and lap up the juices that were beginning to form. He simply nodded his head.

Linda looked down and ran her fingers through her pubic hair and down to the top of her slit. Teasing him, she stuck her middle finger in between her lips, rubbing her clitoris, enjoying the tease that she was giving him, "Some other time, Mike."

Mike and Melody stayed out on the patio after Linda left. Mike thought about Deanna's visit. He wanted her to be a part of the business and he certainly wanted to see her naked again. But he didn't want to scare her off at the same time. "So, should we be dressed for when she gets here?"

Melody shook her head, "No. She knows that we don't wear clothes at home. I think that she's started doing the same thing. I think it could make things worse if we were actually clothed when she came over."

Mike nodded his head, understanding what was said. He turned his head as he heard the doorbell ring.

Melody stood up, "Stay here. I'm sure it's D. I'll get it."

Peeking out the front window, Melody confirmed that it was Deanna at the door. Rather than put on a robe that was hanging near the door for these moments, she opened the door and greeted Deanna. For her part, she wasn't surprised to see Melody totally nude.

Closing the door behind her, Melody noted, "Mike's out on the back patio. Can I get you something?"

Shaking her head, "No. I'm good. But you can tell me where I can put these" Deanna said as she began to remove her clothes.

After showing Deanna a closet, she watched, feeling glad that Deanna was showing no hesitation or reservation about being naked.

Stepping out onto the patio, Mike stood to greet Deanna. He too, was pleased to see that Deanna joined them in their nudity. It didn't help his semi-erect condition, though.

Melody laughed, "D you'll have to excuse him. Linda had stuck her crotch in front of his face a short bit ago and he still hasn't calmed down."

Deanna looked at Mike's cock and knew that she wanted him and hopefully she would have him before the night was over.

Sitting down, Mike looked at his business partner hoping for something that would allow his condition to soften, "So, are you ready to start? I've got a potential client lined up."

Feeling like she was living a whole new life, one that contained much more excitement than the last, one that would provide a fresh new slate of opportunities and challenges, she was more than ready, "More than you know, Mike, more than you know."

"Well, here's what I have and what I know so far." Mike spent the next half hour going over what his conversations with the new client entailed. While they needed more than this one client, it was going to get them off to a good start. They both knew that it could lead to more business given that word of mouth was their best advertising.

The sun had set and the smell of rain filled the air. At the sound of thunder, Melody thought they ought to change locations, "I think we should probably head inside. That last lightning bolt was a little close for my comfort. And we really don't want it striking Mike's built in lightning rod."

Deanna sat for an extra moment as Mike stood. She tried not to be too obvious as she looked at his cock, wanting to reach out and touch it. Her gaze didn't escape Melody's observation. As the two girls followed Mike back in the house, Melody said in a low voice, "See something you like?" along with a devious smile.

"Oh Mel, I just wanted to reach out and touch him. I'm sorry" Deanna stammered. Even though she knew the parameters in which the Peterson's lived, she just couldn't quite accept that she could take liberties with Mike.

Mike led the way to what was going to be the office. It was actually a large bedroom. The original owners designed the room to be a nice guest suite. As such, it had a walk-in closet and its own bathroom complete with a shower that had multiple jets embedded in the wall.

"Well, this is it." Looking at Deanna, "You think this will work?"

Deanna looked around. Mike had made sure that there was most of the needed office furniture and equipment. She was impressed with the preparation work Mike had done.

As she was walking around the room, Melody pulled Mike by the elbow and whispered in his ear, "I really think that she wants you. But I think you're going to have to make the first move. So maybe, I don't know, maybe tell her you want to properly initiate one of the desks" she concluded with a light laugh in her voice. Mike looked at his wife, who nodded her head in Deanna's direction.

Mike stepped up behind Deanna who was looking out the window that opened to the woods just beyond the yard. "I don't think I've ever gotten around to telling you, D, may I call you D?"

Deanna nodded her head that it was okay. She turned to look at Mike who had his arm crossed across his chest in a relaxing manner.

"I don't think I've ever told you just how beautiful you are." He reached out with his hand and just touched the nipple of one of her breasts. He smiled as she took in a gasp of air and felt the nipple harden under his touch.

Deanna could feel the moisture between her legs beginning. The touch of his fingers sent bolts through her body, making it tingle all over. Her breath became a little more labored and her heart started beating faster. 'Oh god, could this be happening? Don't stop, please don't stop.'

Mike looked back up at her eyes, "May I?" He knew that Deanna had been without a male sexual partner for a long time, according to Melody. He also knew from talking to his wife, that Deanna wanted him. Nevertheless, he didn't want to rush things or make Deanna the least bit uncomfortable. He would stop whenever she wanted.

Deanna nodded her head and nearly cried out as he cupped each breast in his hands. She could feel her knees begin to quiver. She slowly reached out with her hand and placed it on his penis. She hadn't noticed that it had become quite hard. It felt soft and smooth as she ran her hand up and down its length.

Mike placed his hands on her shoulders and gently turned her around so that she was backed up to what would be her desk. "I think that we should break the desk in right. What do you think?" Mike asked in a soft and loving voice.

Feeling the desk behind her, Deanna sat on the desktop and scooted back. She watched as Mike got down on his knees and placed her ankles over his shoulders. She nearly screamed as his tongue made contact with the crease between her vulva and her thigh. Her breathing became more rapid as continued his oral exploration. She finally dropped on her back as he spread her labia apart with his fingers and ran his tongue up her slit until it made contact with her clitoris.

Deanna eyes were closed tight as her mind lost all contact with her surroundings. The only sensation that she was conscious of was that coming from her mid-section. The waves of pleasure ran through her body over and over as her clitoris was manipulated. She felt something enter her; she knew that it wasn't a cock as she could feel Mike's tongue still lapping up the wetness from inside her.

Mike slowly inserted two of his fingers into her vagina. He slowly stroked them in and out as he sucked her nubbin between his lips. Rotating his fingers in search of the rough spot just inside her tunnel, he knew he had hit the right spot when Deanna's hips came off of the desk and her hands wrapped around the back of his head drawing him in tighter. Her juices started pouring into his mouth as she came.

"Oh. My. God" was the only utterance escaping Deanna's lips as her orgasm, the most powerful one she had experienced in a long time, ripped through her. Just as she thought it was over, she felt a pair of lips touch one of her nipples. She couldn't think clearly enough to understand what was going on, just that it merely added to the intensity of the feelings pouring through her.

Melody had been standing off to the side, one hand caressing a breast and the other massaging her own clitoris. A smile formed on her face as Deanna reached the point of no return with her orgasm. Stepping up to the desk, she leaned over and took one of her friend's breasts into her mouth and gently nibbled on the nipple, causing it to enlarge and become firm.

Deanna collapsed on the desk top, sweat having formed on her chest and stomach, her breathing labored and her heart racing. She lay there for a few moments as the intense feeling ebbed. Still, the warmth coming from her crotch was still bringing joy to her mind.

Raising her head just a little and looking down her torso, she saw Mike still standing there, his cock fully erect. Reaching down to clasp it, "Inside. I want it inside."

Rubbing the head of his penis up and down her slit, coating it with her juices, he placed it at her entrance and slowly pushed so that the head separated her labia and disappeared inside her. Understanding that it had been a while since she had intercourse, he slowly entered her, allowing her vagina to expand to accommodate him. His attempt to be gentle was quickly pushed to the side as Deanna placed her hands on his ass and pulled him in until he was completely inside her.

"Oh lord. I had almost forgotten what it feels like. I have missed this so much."

A whisper in her ear told her "You won't have to go so long anymore."

Mike picked up his pace and watched as Deanna's breasts moved back and forth on her chest as he pumped in and out of her. Melody reached down and started to finger the top of Deanna's slit. Once again, Deanna dropped back onto the desk top and took in all of the sensations that she was being treated to.

A few moments later, Mike told Deanna, "D, you feel so damn good. Ugh, I'm about ready to come" hoping that he would be able to come inside her but wanting to give her the opportunity to decide that.

His wish was granted when she told him, "Come inside, I want to feel you come inside me."

Mike grabbed her hips and pushed a few more times when he felt his penis enlarge just a little more and spurt after spurt splashed the inside of Deanna's womb.

Melody watched as her husband let go of his semen deep inside her friend. She loved watching him as he came, his neck muscles becoming taught and his mouth clenched as his own orgasm enveloped him. Looking down at Deanna, Melody was filled with a sense of joy as she shared her husband and that Deanna was able to experience the sexual high that she always enjoyed with Mike.

Mike's cock softened after the last of his ejaculate was spent and he watched as it slipped out of Deanna's vagina, covered in their mixed fluids, the excess slowly seeping out of her. His cock was quickly replaced with his wife's mouth as she lapped up the combined comb, causing Deanna's stomach to flutter again at the new sensation.

Deanna raised herself up onto her elbows as she watched Melody's head move between her legs. She looked over and saw Mike standing off to the side, his penis still at half-mast completely covered in wetness, their wetness.

Standing, Melody smiled, "I think we should clean up a little. Don't you?" looking at Deanna. She turned to Mike and said, "I know you do" as she reached out and tugged on his dick, causing it to harden again.

The shower in the master bathroom was more than big enough to fit all three lovers. As much as Melody wanted to feel Mike's cock inside her, she wanted to make sure that Deanna was the focus of attention. With a little bit of maneuvering, Mike entered again, this time from behind as she leaned against the shower wall. They were both treated to another mutual orgasm.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mike & Melody Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds