• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Fantasy Life

Fantasy Life

12

My wife Lisa is a horny slut—well, not really. She just likes to imagine she is. In her real world she is a prim and proper schoolteacher and a busy mother of three healthy, happy children. But when we are alone . . . ahh, a whole different personality emerges, and I am the very fortunate beneficiary of that personality change. It's not, mind you, that she spends her time fucking other people. What she likes is for me to make up stories, really dirty stories, about her fucking other people and then tell them to her while she masturbates before me, or sucks my cock, or fucks me, or whatever else she comes up with.

Last Saturday afternoon the kids had gone off to stay with her parents, and we had the house to ourselves. This had been planned for a week, so I had spent some time dreaming up a story to tell her. In addition, while she was taking the kids across town to drop them off at Grandma's, I spent some more time reading some dirty stories on the Internet, just to come up with a few more ideas. By the time she got home, I was good and horny with about half an erection. We hadn't had sex for a week, so I was ready for it.

I heard the car park in the garage, and shortly after that Lisa came into the kitchen where I was slicing limes for gin and tonics. She looked at what I was doing and the gin bottle setting next to the chopping block, and said, "Oh you wonderful man. There's nothing I need more than a gin and tonic."

"Really?"

"Well, there might be one thing I need more," she said with a cute little smile.

Cute is the best way to describe Lisa. She is short, maybe 5'2" if she stretches, has lovely legs, a cute little round ass (which she thinks is too big but seems just right to me, especially when I am behind her holding it as I plow her cunt with my cock), and a beautiful pair of nice round soft tits with dark brown areolas and large nipples that stick well out from her boobs when she is aroused. Her boobs are just the right size to fill my hands and a little bit more. Her hair is raven and cut short, and she has big expressive brown eyes and an olive complexion.

"And what might that be?" I asked.

She said, "Oh I think you know." She stood on her toes, threw her arms around my neck, and laid her best big, wet, sloppy kiss on me as she ground her tits against my chest.

I let my hands slide down to her butt, pulling it up against my crotch. Eventually she broke our kiss, leaning back with our bodies still pressed together at the hips. I stared into her eyes and said, "I think you want me to tell you a really graphic dirty story and then fuck you 'till your ears ring."

"Mark, you know me too well," she responded. "Why don't you finish those drinks and take them out on the patio while I change clothes. It feels like you have a lot less on than me." She was right, of course. All I was wearing was a T-shirt, a pair of baggy running shorts (no underwear), and Topsiders. As she turned to leave, she reached down and dragged her palm up the outside of my old running shorts, stroking my now fully-engorged dick. Then she walked out of the kitchen swinging her jeans-clad butt in the most tantalizing way.

I finished up the drinks and carried them outside. Our patio is really quite sheltered. There is no way any of our neighbors can see what we are doing on it, but that has never prevented Lisa from pretending that they can.

I sat in a patio chair by the glass table on which I had set the drinks and took a sip of my drink, noticing as I did so that my prick was still mostly erect and making an obscene tent in my running shorts.

A few minutes later Lisa appeared. Now she was dressed in a loose-fitting cropped tank top that did very little to conceal the jiggle of her braless tits and a short flared skirt that dropped only a few inches below the bottom of her ass. She was wearing a pair of fuck-me pumps with tall heels that made her legs look great, even if they didn't quite match the tank top she was wearing. She had also taken a moment to apply a layer of bright red, I mean really red, I'm-a-slut-red, lipstick. All in all, she looked like a woman who seriously wanted to get laid.

Before coming to the table she walked around the patio pretending to look to satisfy herself that we couldn't be seen by the neighbors. My eyes followed her like they were riveted to her.

Having walked around the table and flaunted herself, she sat in a chair alongside the table, choosing it so as to insure that I could see all of her body. She crossed her legs, letting what little there was of the skirt slide up her legs until it was just short of exposing her pussy. Lisa took a sip of her drink and stared at me and the bulge in my running shorts.

"You're looking rather slutty this evening. You appeared to enjoy yourself as you preened about, flaunting yourself to the neighbors," I said.

"Mark! That's not nice. I'm not a slut, and you know it. And you know the neighbors can't see us on the patio!"

"Oh, I wouldn't be so sure about that. I'll bet old Mr. Johnson over there is just pulling his dick out after watching you prance about with your tits swinging under your tank top and your ass peaking out from beneath that poor excuse for a dress you have on."

"What? You don't like my dress? That lump in your shorts is telling me something else." She wagged her fingers at me, as if to say, "I know you are fibbing."

"And really," she continued. "Mr. Johnson can't see us! . . . Can he?"

"Dear, your dress is lovely, what there is of it, but I wouldn't be so sure about Mr. Johnson. I think he has been watching us some of the other times we have screwed out here. I'll bet he even has movies of us. During the winter, I bet he watches them and jacks off because we aren't out here giving him a live show. I think he likes the live show better, but in the winter he takes what he can get."

Lisa smiled briefly at the picture I had painted of our next-door neighbor. Then she took another long pull on her drink, nearly emptying it, and looked at me pouting, "Mark, you are so mean. You know he can't see us, and I would be just mortified if he could." She took a final sip, finishing her drink, and then said, "Mmm, that was good. Will you go and fix me another." Her nipples, which are rather large, were now making little tents in her tank top. Their dark color showed through the thin light material. I stood and stepped next to her to pick up her glass, finishing my drink as I did so. As I picked up her glass she reached out and stroked my erect cock through my running shorts. I responded by using my free hand to cop a quick fondle of one of her breasts.

"Mark, stop that! Mr. Johnson will see us."

"That's just what you want, isn't it, you horny slut. You want to fuck out here while you think about Mr. Johnson jacking off as he watches us." Without waiting for a response, I turned and walked back to our kitchen to make the drinks. My engorged prick was bouncing beneath my loose shorts. God, how I loved it when we played these games.

When I returned, drinks in hand, Lisa had slumped down in the chair a bit, pushing her hips forward and pulling her skirt up around her waist so her pussy was on display between her spread legs. She had pulled her T-shirt off and was softly caressing each of her boobs. My dick jumped involuntarily, when I saw her. I set her drink on the table next to her and returned to my chair in silence.

"You know, you may be right dear. I guess I am a bit of slut, at least sometimes. I don't know what gets into me, but I really enjoy it." Then she pulled one of her breasts up high enough so when she stretched her neck and leaned forward she could tease her erect nipples with the end of her long tongue.

I took a sip of my refreshed drink and sat silently staring at her tits and her naked fully-shaven pussy. Keeping her pussy shaved was the one concession Lisa made in her real world life to her fantasy life.

She took another drink and then looked at me saying, "Well, are you just going to sit there staring at my boobs and pussy, or do you have another story for me?"

"Oh, I have a story all right, but I kind of think you should be telling it to me rather than me telling it to you, since it involves you, and it really happened."

"Funny, I can't remember much of anything happening lately except for some pretty good sex. But you were always involved. Or have you dredged up something from my college years? I admit, I did get a little carried away a few times then."

"Oh no. This story is recent, very recent, at least according to your journal. Have you forgotten what you did in the teachers' break room last Thursday after school was out."

"That's strange. I don't remember anything interesting happening last Thursday." She had her best sweet little innocent expression on her face, which was a bit of a mismatch with her naked tits and pussy.

"Don't play innocent with me you horny slut," I said. "You know what you did and you wrote it all down in your journal. I reached out for a small red notebook I had brought out with me along with the last round of drinks and opened it to the middle. It was blank, of course, and as far as I knew Lisa didn't keep a journal, but that real life fact didn't have to stand in the way of our fantasy life.

"Mark, That's my journal! Where did you get that? Give it to me!"

"No, no. Not until I read to you what you wrote in it about last Thursday afternoon in the teachers' lounge. You really were a very naughty girl."

Lisa smiled a little enigmatic smile that would have put the Mona Lisa to shame. "Oh yes, now that you mention it, I did stay late and do some work in the teachers' lounge last Thursday. Why don't you read it to me." After she spoke, she stood and pushed her skirt down over her hips so that she was completely naked other than her fuck-me pumps. Then she made one more tour of the deck, saying she wanted to make sure the neighbors weren't watching.

She sat down and said, "Okay, I'm sure no one is watching, so read me what I wrote in my journal . . . Oh, but wait. First I want you to pull that big gorgeous cock of yours out so you can stroke it while you are reading. I love to watch you masturbate while you are telling me something dirty. This is dirty, isn't it?"

"Oh yes," I said as I slid my shorts off, exposing my rampant erection. I pulled my T-shirt over my head so I was as naked as Lisa, took a long pull from my gin and tonic, and then I began to read from the non-existent diary:

Dear Diary,

Today was really exciting! It didn't start out to be exciting—just a normal Thursday morning. Mark had been out of town all week and I was missing him. Well, to be honest I was just plain horny. We usually have some form of sex every three or four days, and it was now approaching ten days since the last time. I was seriously feeling the absence of sex over that period.

I suppose that I should have just masturbated the night before. Then none of this would have happened, but then again that would have been a shame, because I thoroughly enjoyed Thursday evening, even though I was being very naughty.

But I'm getting ahead of myself. Let's go through the day, the way it occurred. Really nothing happened for most of the day. I was horny on the way to work. The kids were a little troublesome, but not unusually so. Just a normal day. When the kids all left at 3:30, I decided that since Mark wouldn't be home until Friday I would stay late and get some work done on the computer in the teachers' break room.

By 6:30 I was almost done. The janitor, Mr. Carrington, stuck his head in to to say he was leaving for the day, and I said goodnight to him. Shortly, I heard his old truck start up and drive away. I guess they don't pay him enough to get a new muffler.

You know, I thought, I'm all alone here now. Suddenly I became extremely horny, way more than I had been while driving to work in the morning. It's amazing how that can just kick-in suddenly for no apparent reason. One minute I was very focused on the work I was finishing up, and then when I realized I was the only one in the building I suddenly felt a real need for sex. Oh fuck, I was horny, and the more I thought about being the only one in the building, the hornier I got.

The problem with being horny is that it's a slippery slope. The more you try to ignore the issue, the more intense it becomes. I got up from the computer and walked to a window, where I could see the parking lot if I looked between the blinds. Empty! That did it. Now I knew I was really by myself, and I knew I was going to get myself off. It was merely a question of how I was going to go about it. It was going to be two more days until Mark got home, and I certainly wasn't going to be able to wait that long. Besides, the idea of masturbating here in the school was just so nasty. Deliciously nasty!

As soon as I stepped away from the window, I wanted to get rid of my undergarments. I pulled the knee length skirt I was wearing up around my waist and then pushed my panties down to my knees. As I let the skirt drop back in place, my panties fell to the floor, and I quickly kicked them away. Next I pulled my sweater off, took off my bra, and tossed it along side my panties on the floor. I put the sweater back on, of course. I'm not a slut you know, but it felt really good to be down to only two garments. My tits juggled deliciously as I walked back to the computer. I felt so nasty.

I quickly signed off and then signed back on as a "guest." For what I had in mind, I didn't want to leave tracks that could be traced back to me. Once that was accomplished, I began to surf the web, browsing through porn sites. It didn't take long to find a tumblr site with a good supply of pictures of beautiful people engaged in explicit sex of every kind imaginable. It was just what I needed.

As I browsed through the pictures and GIFs I used my free hand to massage my tits, first through the sweater and then by pulling it up so it was resting on the top of my tits. My nipples were swollen, hard, and very sensitive. Every time I pinched one of them it sent a shock straight to my pussy, and I let out a small gasp. This was so delicious. I mean looking at porn and masturbating my tits in the teachers' break room. Oh, that was so bad, and it felt so good. Just nasty!

After a while (half an hour? I don't know) I had pulled my skirt up around my waist and I was softly caressing my pussy with my free hand. That's when I heard the door behind me open and footsteps enter the room.

"Oh shit! Who's that?" I said silently to myself.

Then he spoke, "Hello Lisa. Working late tonight, are we?"

It was the principal, Mr. Calvin, and I knew I was seriously busted. From where he walked in I knew he could see my bra and panties on the floor, my skirt bunched up around my hips and my sweater all but off. And, he could see the lurid porn on the computer screen. I was fucked.

No way to hide this I thought, so I just spun around in the chair with my tits and my pussy fully exposed. It stopped him cold. He just stood staring at me for a long sixty seconds or more.

After waiting for a reaction from him that didn't seem to come, I pulled the sweater the rest of the way over my head and spoke up, "I really didn't expect you to be here this late, Mr. Calvin."

"I can see that," he said. I could see a growing tent in his trousers. His dick was swelling, and it looked like it was a big one.

"Well, what shall we do about it?" I asked.

"I guess we have some options."

"And they are?"

"Well, I could go back out the door and pretend I never saw anything. After all you are a very good teacher."

"Or?"

"I could fire you."

"That would be a shame. After all I am a very good teacher, as you said. And I do like this job."

"Yes." he said.

"I wonder if there isn't a third option?" I said.

"And what might that be?" he asked. His dick was continuing to swell in his trousers.

"Come here and I'll show you."

He approached until he was standing about an arm's length away from me. Then I leaned forward, grabbed him by his belt, and pulled him forward until he was standing between my legs a few inches from my face. I slowly pulled his zipper down as I continued to stare up at him. Without breaking my gaze I reached into his pants and freed his cock from his boxers. God, he had a huge cock. Who knew our principal, Mr. Calvin, was hung like this?

I was still questioning whether I should go through with this. I knew that if I fucked him, he might decide it needed to be a regular event, and given what had happened, it would be difficult for me to say no. On the other hand, I doubted if the "let's pretend this never happened" option was a realistic one, and I did like my job, so getting fired didn't seem attractive.

Ultimately what made my mind up was that I was just so fucking horny I didn't want to stop. It wasn't just from the porn I had been looking at. No, I had been horny all day. I hadn't had sex for at least ten days and that big dick of his looked so fucking good. My mind was in a lust-induced fog, and logic was completely gone from the decision process. I wanted to fuck, and I wasn't going to stop this.

My decision made, I leaned forward and licked the head of his cock. He gasped, "Oh fuck!"

I ran my tongue down to his balls and back up, making sure that I got plenty of saliva on the shaft so it was well lubed. Then I began to stroke it, slowly.

"Fuck, that's good," he said.

"So you see Mr. Calvin, there is a third option. Don't you think this would be better for both of us?"

"Oh shit! Yeah yeah. Shit yeah! This is a better way to go." Then he grabbed my head and pulled it towards his cock and said, "Suck it bitch." Apparently he also had made a decision to take option three.

I gobbled his cock and began to suck it for all I was worth. I really love sucking cock, and that was clearly going to come in handy here. His cock was so big, I really couldn't swallow it. But that was okay, since I don't like deep throating all that much even when the guy's cock is small enough. I just kept bobbing my head on his prick, taking it about half way into my mouth and sucking hard as I pulled back each time. Meanwhile I used my hands to stroke the rest of his shaft. As I pulled my hands up and down on his slippery shaft I twisted them. Occasionally I pulled one hand off his shaft and used it to massage his balls. God, he had big balls.

"Wait," he said. "You're going to make me cum."

I pulled my head back and looked up at him, smiling sweetly. "Is that a bad thing?"

"Yes, I really want to fuck you, and my wife is supposed to meet me here at 8:00 o'clock. That's in about 15 minutes."

"What if she's early?" I said, continuing to stroke his cock. I really didn't want to meet her while I was giving her husband a blow job.

"He laughed. She's never been early for anything in her life, but sometimes, just occasionally, she is on time, so we need to hurry." He leaned forward, picked me up, and laid me on the break room worktable. I reached around and released the catch on my skirt and pulled it over my legs. Now I was naked. I spread my legs apart and began to stroke my pussy as I watched him get out of his pants and boxers. He looked a little silly, naked from the waist down but still wearing a shirt, sports coat and neck tie, but there was nothing silly looking about the huge erection he was sporting.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Fantasy Life

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds