• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Alex to Alexis Ch. 01

Alex to Alexis Ch. 01

Thanks to Jack Murphy for being our volunteer editor! Enjoy!

*****

Chapter 1: Feminization

Alex was late home again. Once, maybe twice would have been acceptable, but this was the third time this month. His mother, Daniella didn't know what to do with him, especially considering her other children, the eldest, Hannah, who was 25, and the youngest, Amelia, who was barely 18, behaved exceptionally!

Both Hannah and Amelia regularly achieved top grades and never saw trouble, so why was it that the middle child Alex was so unruly? She suspected it to be something to do with the absence of his father. He had walked out on the family shortly after Amelia was born; he contributed a portion of his vast wealth to them without ever showing up.

Hearing him slam the door shut, Daniella decided to reprimand her son.

"Well, well, well. What time do you call this, young man?" Daniella sternly asked her son.

Alex shrugged and barged through the hallway, knocking down Amelia's rucksack. "Outta my way, sissy", he snarled to his younger sibling.

Daniella and Amelia shared a concerned glance as yet again, Alex slammed the door to his room. He had once been such a considerate child; what had happened? Daniella realised that she needed to formulate a plan to discipline her son as his school would provide no assistance since summer vacation was coming up, and she would need Hannah and Amelia's help.

The girls sat at the dinner table that evening while Alex played his horridly loud records in his room. "I'm sure you are all aware that your brother's behaviour is utterly inexcusable, and needs to stop", Daniella began.

"He's so mean", whined Amelia.

"Some means of discipline are necessary if we're ever to get through to him", Hannah said. "Perhaps you could try contacting the school?"

"No chance", Daniella rebuked. "They've been useless so far in addressing his behaviour; this is something we need to take into our own hands, after all, there are three of us and only one of him".

"Maybe we could confiscate something of his?" Hannah attempted.

"Tried, tested, and failed. His record collection, his comics, grounding, nothing gets through. We need something draconian, something serious this time", Daniella sighed.

Amelia whined again "We're never going to get through to him; to him we'll always be sissies".

A glimmer struck across Daniella's eyes and a smirk arose, which Hannah noticed.

"Care to share mom? If you hadn't noticed, we're all out of ideas," Hannah moaned.

Daniella smiled knowingly, "Amelia's right; to Alex, us girls will always be sissies. But what if, and bear with me girls, but what if, we lowered him to our level?"

Amelia frowned, perplexed, "What, we make Alex a sissy?"

Hannah eyes shot up too, "We sissify the boy!" sharing a giggle with her younger sister.

"Now, now girls, calm down. This seems clever right now, but we're going to have to think this through. I mean, how are we going to debase your brother to the point where he sees us as equals?" Daniella pondered.

"Or, as superiors," Hannah added, "After all, this is supposed to be punishment."

"Okay girls, it's brainstorming time, feed me your ideas and let's see if we can about pull this off", Danielle replied to her two enthusiastic, mischievous daughters.

They debated for hours on how, when and why to do it, but slowly, and surely, they made their plans.

Alex returned home from school late again. But this time, his family were prepared.

"Outta my way, siss..." Alex was cut off by his mother's stern voice. He knew this time, it was serious.

"I have had enough young man. Enough. I cannot bear to look at you. Playing football again, young man? Just look at all that mud in your hair and on your clothes. Stick them into wash and take a shower. I'll deal with you when you're out," Daniella demanded.

Alex knew better than to mess his mother about when she was in these moods, so he threw his uniform into the laundry bin and got in the shower. Once the water was running, he noticed something was amiss and yelled "Mom, where's my body wash and shampoo?"

Daniella yelled back "You'd used it all silly; use Daniella's it's just as good, and don't you dare disobey me, boy."

Slightly frightened now, Alex applied the shampoo and conditioner to his shoulder-length brunette hair and massaged, before rubbing his slim body with the girly shower gel. Alex had always been self-conscious of his body - he'd picked up too many of his mother's genes along with his sisters.

The wash was feminine; it smelt of roses, and to his alarm, his body hair rubbed straight off and rinsed down into the plug. Below his hairline, he was now completely hairless. Probably best not to say anything; he'd get teased like crazy.

Toweling off the moisture, Alex stepped outside, wrapped the towel around his waist and headed to his room. He peeked into his wardrobe but was surprised to find Hannah or Amelia's clothes there and not his own. Turning round to call for his mom about the mix-up, he was given a minor fright to find her in his room, closing the door behind her.

"Ugh, mom... What are you doing here?" Alex stuttered.

"I'm here to teach you a lesson son. You might have noticed your perfumed body, or new wardrobe. Its time I taught you learned what we go through..." Daniella continued evasively.

"What the..." Go away mom Alex murmured.

Daniella smirked to herself and said to her son "Well, if my boy wants privacy... Oh well, at least pass me those two glasses of water by your bedside table for the wash."

Confused, but certainly not wanting to piss off his mom anymore, Alex held the two glasses of water, but before he could react, his mom ripped of his towel, revealing his hairless nude body.

Alex struggled and protested as Daniella snapped pictures on a camera laughing to herself as Daniella caught his humiliation. Eventually, he put the glasses down, pulled the towel up and tried to regain his modesty."

"Delete those shots, mom," Alex demanded, stutteringly.

"Oh no. Oh no, oh no, oh no. I don't think so Alexander, these photos are going straight to your sisters. I'd like to see what they'd make of this."

Realising he was trapped, Alex submitted. "No, please no! Fine mom, you got me. What was this punishment?"

A wicked grin flashed across his mother's eyes. "Well, if you insist," as Daniella approached Alex's wardrobe and extracted some items. A teal crop top, a short leather skirt, some tights, panties, what looked like a tub of clay, a bra, some breast inserts, and a pair of pink 6 inch heels. Alex gulped.

"Mom... Please, no," Alex stammered to his mother's delight.

"Well Alex, are you sure you want your sister's to see?" Reluctantly, Alex conceded to his mother's punishment.

Daniella began by dipping into the jar of clay and telling Alex to spread his legs. He complied, shamed beyond compare. His mother grabbed his small, limp dick and tucked it down near his tight pink hole before she applied the clay over his crotch, making sure not to cover his asshole. Smoothing it out, she began to contour it, and it looked damn near natural.

Once she had done plastering it to his crotch, she drew a thin line down the center that, from a distance appeared to be a vagina. She then asked him to begin dressing, and he pulled the panties up, which happened to be a thong, until he felt the string fit snugly between his cheeks.

With the clay molding, it was impossible to tell that there was a penis under the panties, and the slit his mother had drew in even gave him a realistic camel toe! Then, she began slowly rolling the nylon tights up his smooth soft legs, showing him the correct technique to avoid any runs.

Next, the leather skirt came up. It barely covering his ass, and he knew if he bent over his tight young cheeks would be on display for whoever was behind him.

Next, his mother grabbed the silicone fake breasts and began to apply a sort of glue to the flat end. Once she had spread the adhesive liberally across the silicone, she planted the breasts firmly onto her son's flat chest, holding them there to make sure that the glue took. As soon as his mother let go, Alex could feel the weight of his new breasts on his lower back, and as his hands went up to feel them, they were surprisingly realistic.

As his mother put on his bra, Alex felt a portion of the weight lifted, and he breathed a deep sigh. Afterwards, his mother had him pull on the crop top, and Alex was deeply embarrassed by the amount of cleavage and midriff it showed. Daniella had nearly completed her son's transition into her daughter.

Makeup came next. Alex protested of course, but threats to his masculinity through the pictures humiliated him into accordance. Eye shadow, mascara, blush and a bright pink shade of lipstick were all used before Daniella asked her son to strap into a pair of pink heels.

She giggled to herself, remarked "Ta-da!" and showed her son to the mirror. Wobbling in the high heels, Alex saw himself and blushed severe red, never having felt so pathetic in his life. He actually looked like a little girl in his costume. But Daniella's plan was not yet complete.

"Very good now sweetheart, I'm sorry that mommy had to punish poor Alex, your punishment is nearly over," patronised Daniella, before blindfolding her son.

"Ugh, mom, what's going on please?" Alex murmured pathetically.

Daniella grinned, knowing that her blind feminised son could not see. "We're going to play a little game, dear. I'm going to play one of your records, and you're going to tell me which one. Sound fun?"

"I guess," Alex said as his mother put on a loud song. As the music played, Daniella signaled to her daughters waiting patiently outside to silently enter Alex's bedroom and tiptoe inside, whilst poor blindfolded Alex couldn't hear.

After a few seconds, Alex eventually blurted out "Mom, please, you're not going to show me to Hannah and Amelia like this, are you? Please mom?"

Knowingly, Daniella began "Why of course I wouldn't do that to you, sweetheart," in which point Alex smiled to relief. His mother then began again, this time, her voice tinged with evil sadism that made Alex shiver.

"Why would I show you off to them, when they have been here all along to admire their beautiful new sissy sister!" Daniella exclaimed with delight.

Terrified, Alex ripped off his blindfold to reveal both Hannah and Amelia standing before him, wetting themselves giggling at their pathetic, dressed up sissy brother. To his horror, Hannah was holding a camcorder and Amelia holding her camera, snapping pictures at an alarming rate.

Beginning to tear up at the humiliation, Alex attempted to walk past his sisters and out the door, only to teeter and fall because he was unused to the ridiculous high heels he had been forced to wear. On the ground, he could hear his sisters chanting "Get up Alexis!"

Alex began to bawl at this point, truly humiliated down to his core. His mother helped him up back onto his feet, before bringing him close and hugging him tight. Even with those ridiculous heels his mother was still several inches taller than him.

"Shhhhhhhh", she said, "If you don't stop crying you'll ruin your makeup!"

At that Alex began to bawl even harder; Hannah and Amelia began giggling and groping their new sister. First their hands gravitated towards his bubble butt, and they lifted his leather skirt to get a better view for the cameras. They pulled the thong to the side, exposing his rosebud and his prosthetic vagina for everyone to see!

Amelia, being especially devious, placed one of her fingers against Alex's hole, applying a gentle pressure, causing Alex to yelp. She wouldn't penetrate him, not yet, but she did just enough to make him squirm in his mother's tight embrace.

"Please", Alex cried into his mother's bosom, "not there, I'll do whatever you want, please just don't make me do that"

"But that is what we want little sis", said Hannah, "but don't worry, we'll be gentle at first, we wouldn't want to ruin you!"

Daniella smiled knowingly at her daughters. "Well girls, why don't we begin how we said we would, huh?", before extracting a little pink rubber butt plug from the dresser along with a bottle of lube and grinning at the family.

"This little thing might make our cute daughter Alexis a little more uncomfortable, but it is, unfortunately, a necessity. Girls, if you could please restrain your sister", and at a nod, Amelia and Hannah held their sissy brother by the arms tightly while their mother lubed the plug.

Bending him over to protrude his little bottom for mommy to see, Daniella carefully pulled down his skirt and panties just enough to force the little plug past his tight virgin rectum, before it slid smoothly into the rest of his ass. Alexis moaned and sighed deeply, discomforted by his hole being violated, though his sisters took this as a sign of pleasure.

"I thought my sister might be a thirsty cockslut," Hannah giggled with Amelia. "You needn't worry about that, Alexis; Amelia and I have something planned for you this evening."

"Indeed they do," Daniella confirmed, "But until then, I want my sissy daughter fulfilling her punishment. Now Amelia, fetch the restraints."

Amelia skipped out and returned with a few lengths of chains and collars. She then proceeded to restrain Alexis with Daniella whilst Hannah locked the collars around her sissy's ankles, wrists and neck, before organising the chains.

The chain between his ankles was short but just long enough to allow him to walk in small steps, the chain between his wrists slightly longer to allow him a decent amount of movement, and the chain running to his collar pulled the others tight if he moved his head back too much.

Amelia looked at her bound sissy-sister, shared a smirk with Hannah and giggled.

"What a pathetic silly little sissy girl we have as a sister," laughed Amelia. Alexis blushed scarlet red, with cheeks still tearstained. Amelia approached him, so that she was mere centimetres from his face. "I remember you called me a sissy not too long ago. Well who's the sissy now, huh? Well? Aww, don't cry for me sis, cat got your tongue?"

Proudly smiling, Daniella took control.

"Now now Amelia, patience. It may take Alexis some time to adjust to her situation." Every time his mom said 'her', it stung. "For now, perhaps its best for our sissy maid to do her job and tidy and dust this house, top to bottom,"

And so Alexis was sent on his way, struggling to totter around the house in sky high heels with chained ankles. His wrist restraints didn't offer much movement in terms of cleaning, but his sisters were just happy to have their conniving brother bound at their mercy, dressed up in their sluttier clothes.

Everytime Hannah walked past Alexis, she made a point of lifting up his leather skirt to roam with her invasive hands, whereas Amelia found an old riding crop in the attic from Daniella's riding and jodhpurs days and found some amusement in whipping her helpless sissy until Daniella seized the crop and told Amelia to stop being so mean to her poor sissy-sister.

It took Alexis some hours to tidy the house, with numerous qualms with his sisters playing with their new toy. Humiliated, weakened and exhausted, Alexis returned to his bedroom to see his mother once more.

"Well, well Alexis; how did my adorable daughter find her first day as a sissy maid?"

"Mommy." He hated calling her this. It was something he hadn't done since a toddler, but something she reinforced during his Sissification.

"Its been difficult, but I think I just need to sleep now, maybe if I rest, I'll be a better maid tomorrow?" Alexis asked, hoping to appease his omnipotent mother.

"Well..." Daniella smirked, rolling her eyes to feign deep thought. "As much as a good night's rest does sound, your sisters and I may well have other plans. Perhaps you should meet them in the playroom to... erm... play?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Alex to Alexis Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 39 milliseconds