• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • I'm Chrissy a Slut Pt. 04

I'm Chrissy a Slut Pt. 04

Thanks to kasmith05 for help editing. Comments good or bad welcome.

*****

As I woke today, I realize just how much Thursday boosted my confidence. I feel more accepted today then I have felt in a long time. I'm actually looking forward to going to school. 'What a shocker!' Plus, somewhere deep inside I knew Katie and I would become friends and we have. She's cool shit!

I reach over grab a cig and start my day off right. I catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror, as smoke is streaming from my lips and decide to try Katie's technique. So I take a big drag, open my mouth, and inhale a little. After a few tries I am getting the hang of it, I also realize what Mike meant when he said I look good smoking. Damn I look hot, if I do say so myself. And I do! ;)

I get so caught up in watching myself smoke, I didn't realize how much time has passed. When I glance at the clock I notice how late I am running so I hurry and get ready for school. As the front door closes behind me, my second cigarette of the day is already lit and smoked. I get to school and go straight to my first period class, the only one before lunch without Katie. I don't know how or why but she has gotten into my head.

As I walk into my second period I am greeted by Katie with a, "What's up bitch."

"Yeah, slut," I giggle back.

Second period goes by pretty fast and while I'm shoving all my stuff into my bag, Katie walks over to me and asks, "Do you want to smoke?"

"It's not lunchtime yet."

"I didn't ask if it was lunchtime."

She grabs my arm and pulls me out of the classroom and off campus, with me protesting the whole way about being late for class. My protest are silenced as a flame touches the cig hanging out of my muttering mouth. I inhale hard, tilting my head back and exhale straight up into the air. Even as the bell signaling third period begins to ring, all I can think is 'Fuck it.'

We finish smoking and walk back to campus. As we enter class our teacher Mr. Rogers, yes Mr. Rogers Ha-Ha, turns to look at us with a pointed look on his face and in a monotone voice says, "Nice of you to join us ladies."

Katie bends over a little rubbing little circles around her crotch area and mouths, "leakage."

I just about shit myself. Nothing more exciting happens that period, Thank God! At lunchtime, Katie and I head to the smoking section for some much needed relief. While smoking, Katie bring ups a trip she needs to take this weekend.

"So, I have to bring some luggage to my grandmother's house in New Hampshire on Sunday. I was wondering if you wanted to come with me? Make it a small road trip."

I think about my last Sunday with Mike and I am really hesitant about agreeing to this road trip but it would be fun. Something different to do in this new place so I agree to it.

But the next thing out of Katie's mouth throws me, "Girl, you better dress sexy on this trip!"

"Why?"

"It's a surprise."

"Uh-ho."

"But be able to cover up, we do not want to kill Gram." She says with the cutest big smile.

I didn't get to see Katie for the rest of the day because we have different classes for sixth period and then I leave for home. I decide to take the long way home so I can enjoy a couple cigs. While walking a feeling of happiness hits me for the first time in a long time. When I get home there was a note on the table saying my mom had to go spend the night at her sisters and Mike's band has a gig tonight so he will be home late. I make a sandwich and go out to the living room to eat. While I'm laying on the couch I realize I'm all alone for the night! A evil grin graces my face when I see the Jack Daniels bottle sitting sweetly on the side table next to the couch. So I grab the bottle and my pack of 'Reds' and head to the kitchen with my wonderful mantra flowing thru my head - 'Fuck IT!'

I grab a shot glass and put a cig in my mouth while I walk back to the couch. After smoking the cig, I pour the whiskey into the shot glass. Looking at it like a starving man I shoot it all down at once. 'Shit!' It's like drinking gasoline, burning its way all the way to my stomach. After a minute the burning subsides and I decide it's time for round two. I repeat the process and take the second shot much easier than the first. I grab my "Reds," lighting one with a quick flip of my lighter.

I alternate between shots and cigs two more times. After lighting the last cig the urge to pee hits me so I head to the bathroom, smoke in hand. As I enter my bathroom the mirror above the sink catches my eye and I decide to practice some of my smoking techniques. I take a double drag, opening my mouth wide, and inhaling a big ball of luscious smoke. I continue different techniques until the cig is done, and I must say I am looking pretty good!

I do my business after seeing that amazing sight and head back to the living room which is holding shot number five for me. I pound it and am feeling pretty good until I notice that my pack only has three left. My mind races to figure out where I can get more. I know there are some in the toolbox in the garage but how many? Mike only buys single packs because he thinks that if he buys a carton he will smoke to much at once. So where else I can I get some. 'Hmmmm. Mom!'

Mom always buys cigs by the carton so I head to mom's room and I open the drawer of her nightstand and there sitting so politely, just waiting for me is a beautiful carton! As my hand reaches to feed my habit, I am shocked to see a large dildo about ten inches long complete with balls lying in the back of the drawer. There is also a silver egg shaped thing attached to a cord, some sort of remote, and a bottle of lube. Staring at the amazing sight my plans for the night become cemented.

Placing all the items on the bed, I head to the kitchen to inform Mr. Daniels of my find. I take a large glass, pour in The Jack, and then topped it off with some coke. Mom's regular drink at parties. I grab the drink and rush back upstairs to start the celebration.

Hitting the room, I turn on the computer deciding some porn is in order. Mike has set up a great AV system with a huge T.V. which doubles as a monitor, wireless mouse, and keyboard. As the homepage opens, embarrassment hits me. I can't believe I am actually looking up porn in this room,. Yeah, its not the first time I have looked up porn but it is the first time I have done it up in here, in this room! I simply type porn in to the search box and amazement strikes me by the results, I NEVER realized before what you could get from one simple word.

I start clicking on links until one appears with very unique feature videos. I choose one that says "School Girls Get Fucked." I take a big drag of my cig, as the video plays. My finger find its way to my hole as the girl on the screen dressed in a school girl uniform is eagerly sucking a cock. My finger began rubbing away and I watch as the girl proceeds to get laid, ending with a load of cum across her face.

Searching for my next clip, I finally understand what people mean by - it's hard to type with one hand. As I click my next choice, a pop-up flashes across the screen. 'Shit! If I get a virus on this, Mike will kill me!' My fears subside with a big sip of my drink and the sight of a girl playing with herself on a webcam. I click on several girls until I am pleasantly surprised by a girl who is a dead ringer for Katie. My fingers increase their rhythm and I almost come as the girl on screen holds a cigarette to her mouth. I take another sip of my drink and reach for the egg.

Turning the control, I bring the egg to life. Adjusting the speed to about halfway, I place the silver end to my clit. I continue rubbing it around and watching the curly blond hair girl smoke. 'She is not even naked, why is this turning me on so much!' As we both just about finish smoking, my body shoots into an orgasm.

Recovering, I finish my drink and go to the master bathroom for a pee. After relieving myself , I look over to my glass and notice it's almost empty. I fumble to the kitchen to refill my glass. Returning to the bed I watch a few more videos, mainly school girls before I come across a video labeled "Smoking Fetish." I have never heard of this so I click to open it.

A girl in sexy lingerie is lighting a long white cigarette, she took deep drags and blew out the smoke as she begins to play with herself. My fingers find their way to my nice wet hole, as a guy appears on screen with a hard dick. The woman takes the cock in her mouth and alternates between smoking and sucking. My mind wanders to the day that I did the same thing I was watching. My thought I did not look as good as what I am staring at. As the woman lights her second cigarette, I fire up a 'Red.' The guy on screen starts going at her doggy style and after a few minutes the woman slowly turns around and takes the load in her mouth. She looks directly at the lens as she finishes smoking with cum dripping from her face.

I am on my third smoking fetish video and wondering if Mike also has this fetish. After all, he is the start of my addiction - not just to smoking. ;) I grab my drink and bring it to my lips but nothing pours into my needed mouth. 'Damn, it's empty!" I refill my drink again, and am way past drunk so I decide it's time for the big toy. I grab the large dildo and lube. I lube it up and slide it slowly in and out of my pussy while watching a girl, that's looks about my age, on the screen smoking and sucking a large black cock. I continue sliding the large dildo in and out taking just about all of it in my teen body. I light another cig and prepare for another orgasm. I am just about to cum when the bedroom door flies opens and Mike and Erik, the drummer in Mike's band, walk in!

"What the FUCK are you doing here!" I yell.

"I could ask you the same thing, Chrissy."

"I thought you had a gig."

"The club blew the electrical panel during sound check and had to shut down."

Mike sits on the edge of the bed and grabs the toy and begins sliding it in and out of my pussy. Mike motions Erik with a nod of his head and says, "She won't bite but she DOES suck."

As I look to Erik my mind is set on fire. Erik's body is amazing. His thin but lean body is covered in tight black leather pants and a tight white t-shirt. He is also very tall around 6'10, and long black hair flowing down his back. 'WOW!' He walks over to the edge of the bed exposing his cock as he did. His dick is as big as the dildo, pretty good for a white guy. I light a smoke, anxious to practice my smoking blow job skills on him.

My mouth takes the tip of his cock and begins sucking, then I start to alternate between drags of my cig and sucking his large cock. Mike has lowered himself down to my now dripping cunt and is lapping at it like a starving kitty as he continues fucking me with the toy. This continues for a few minutes when Mike mumbles "Erik fuck her, NOW!"

Erik strips as I roll on all fours to take him doggy style. I gasp as I feel him start to work his large dick into my petite teen body. My cunt being fill to it's brim almost makes me cum but I am able to hold off. He finally gets all of it in and begins steadily fucking me. Mike is now naked and impatiently waiting for my mouth. 'Am I really fucking two guys at once? Hell yes I AM!'

I have a real good rhythm going on, with taking the push of Erik's cock in my pussy and allowing the force to push my mouth over Mike's cock. And I begin to cum but with the ability to scream taken away from me, I start to pound my fist into the bed. As I do, cum starts spurting deep down my throat and I swallow all of it like a greedy little slut. I am flipped on my back by Erik as he enters me again and pounds my sweet pussy. Watching his dick penetrate me so deep has me pushing against it as hard as I can. 'DAMN, this is amazing!'

"I want to cum on your face," He grunts.

"No, you cum in me Mother Fucker!" I scream back, a little startled by my aggression.

"I'm cumming." He hollers as his hot seed sprays into me harder and father than anyone has before.

I look down to see the thickest white load flowing from my stretched hole. Mike hands me a smoke as Erik dresses. I take a deep drag and exhale it gently and repeat.

"Thank you, that was great but I have to head out." Erik says with a gratifying smile.

"Come back any time." I offer.

As he leaves I wonder if Mike is going to clean me like he has done before. I didn't have to wait long as I feel his strong wet tongue laps my dirty cunt between my legs. The feeling of disgust hits me but soon after an odd feeling of exhilaration spills over my body. This load was huge compared to Bryan's and I cant believe how dirty this is and there is no way to stop my orgasm as it screams through my body. Mike allows my body to settle before entering me and he begins to fuck me nice and slow.

"You dirty slut." He whispers in my ear.

"I am a slut, I love fucking, I love cum."

"Did you like that huge dick?"

"I love all dick, I need more."

As Mike picks up the pace and starts to pound into my used pussy all I can hear is my screaming over and over, "Fuck me, Fuck me harder!"

I lost all control and came hard when Mike filled me with his sweet thick white cum. The room is echoing with my screams of, "Fill my pussy, Fill my dirty slut hole!"

After another post sex smoke, Mike suggests that I masturbate with the toys. I look from his lust filled eyes to the toy and shrug. 'Why the hell not.' I take the dildo and shove it in my pussy then turn and grab the egg and start massaging my clit with it. The feeling is incredible, enjoying the experience I slow down my pace with the dildo to delay my orgasm. This works for a couple minutes until the urge to cum hits my trembling body. Slamming the dildo into myself I cum again.

I stagger back to my room, drunk and well fucked, leaving Mike with the task of changing the sheets. I don't think I fell asleep that night, I think I passed out. Waking this Saturday morning, I am met with my first hangover. I sat up in bed realizing I am in big trouble as I race to the bathroom. Once there, I proceed to throw up everything I have ever eaten since my mom's breast milk. The day was a wash as I slept most of the day away, waking only a couple times to have a cigarette.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • I'm Chrissy a Slut Pt. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds