• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Slutty Mom and Her Adventures Ch. 01

Slutty Mom and Her Adventures Ch. 01

Hello friends,

This is my first story in Literotica. I thank my friend Bob for helping me in this. All the credits goes to him. This story is about cheating, humiliation. If this is not your cup of tea please feel free to ignore. Others please continue.

*****

Nicholas who just turned 18 could see his mom's intentions right from her choice of wardrobe. Lia had put a lot of time and energy to getting ready, even for a birthday party/family reunion. She had on a slim black dress with white polka dots, which rolled favourably over her leggy figure. Added to those was a pair of tall strappy heels that allowed her to majestically parade around. It flirted with acceptability for a family gathering that celebrated her husband's 45th birthday. Nicholas knew enough to realize that. His father, sadly, wasn't as perceptive.

Alberto lived in unsuspecting bliss. He was a hardworking man who put in long hours at as a high level manager. His wife, Lia, was a knockout. She was a statuesque woman, with brown tresses with blonde highlights and a noticeable bust. In his mind she was everything a man could want in a marital partner. She cared for him and looked absolutely great. She was his.

That's why when Lia emerged from the bedroom in her little dress, he was floored. Her legs complete shone. "Wow...you look really good..." he blurted out.

"Thanks," she laughed. She was playing him again. She told him how everyone - from his out of town brothers to his cousins to his uncles - was going to be impressed by the household he built. She put her arms around his shoulder and stretched her calves in her open toed heels (and purple nail polish) to kiss him. "You have a good home, a hot trophy wife...you're going to the envy of everyone."

Nicholas took a look around the house she was describing. Yes, his dad singlehandedly bought it himself. The sad part of it was she likely fucked a guy in every room and surface. On the marble kitchen counter, on the glass coffee table, in Alberto's chair in the entertainment room, on the back patio with all the landscaping his dad did...Nick wouldn't have put any of it past her. As he returned back to them, she was grinning and somehow Nick knew they were thinking the same thing.

Soon enough, the guests started arriving. It was a curious thing. Nicholas knew his mom was doing some pretty deplorable things behind his back, but she had gone to great lengths to plan his birthday party. She put a call out to every name in their books of numbers. Nick could only think that it was a way to sleep with more men without his dad knowing - his own family no less!

Nicholas didn't know a lot of people, but he did recognize his uncle Michael - Alberto's brother - when he walked in. He came with his wife and his two children. Lia was very welcoming when they arrived, especially to her brother-in-law.

"Mike, so good to see you again," she passionately pressed her huge chest into him for an embrace.

Nicholas wondered how his dad couldn't see how it flirted dangerously with crossing a line. He also couldn't believe that it was happening in front of Uncle Mike's own family!

"Hey there Nicky, everything going good?"Michael enthused, moving past his nephew. He was a very loud man. He laughed a lot even at his own jokes. As he crossed paths Nick, he didn't stop to talk. He only roughly rubbed his head, a habit that continued since Nicholas was ten. He was every bit a joker and acted like a big light hearted friend.

Joseph, his father's cousin, was the next notable name and face Nicholas recognized. Like uncle Mike, he drove in from out of town and was a very bombastic guy. Also like Mike, Nick's mom greeted him very favourably.

"Aw, Joe, we've missed you," she kissed his cheeks and hugged him tightly. A wicked grin was painted on her face too. Pulling away, her hand even brushed his arm as she told him how 'great' it was to see him again. Joseph also had an entourage, although it only consisted of his wife. They had no children.

The party began and people were mingling inside and outside the house. Alberto was enjoying a cold beer - one of several coolers worth he had bought - while catching with lost relatives. Nick had some cousins he could have been catching up with, but instead he hung around his father. He listened and watched him boast about his policies and results of the food manufacturing company he presided over.

"The performance compliances are really taking hold," he explained. "Production is up, waste is down...the big suits are happy," he laughed.

Lia hung around him too and did the happy married couple thing. She was good at hiding. "They say he might be up to manage the district if this keeps up," she smiled, clinging onto his arm.

If Nicholas didn't know of her cheating first hand, he would have continued believing that she was the perfect wife. She clung onto Alberto's arm looking every bit like a trophy wife. Unknown to her husband, she was making eyes with her husband's brother and cousin. Alberto was turned away to regale other guests on his company's latest earnings. Mike and Joe were looking at her legs and hip. She brushed them together and gave them a show. She licked her red lips and gave them a wink. Nicholas knew he wasn't the only one watching this. His father was the only oblivious one.

"I'll back, honey," she kissed his cheek and exited the conversation.

With that, Lia went off and played hostess. Nicholas floated around too, watching from afar. She put out snacks, refilled drinks, socialized with everyone. She was inside, she was outside. She was everywhere. Most of all, Lia was on display. Nick watched his mom crouch down to engage some younger family members. She was expertly balanced on her heels and anyone who was in the area could make a great view of her ass. Nick had to think the men - those not related to her by blood - had to appreciate it. He also thought that the women weren't as huge fans. Lia was so blatant. At least, to anyone but Alberto she was.

Meanwhile, while she paraded her around, her husband was fed drink after drink. His cousin and his brother made sure to keep him accommodated at all times. "One more...this is your day!" they repeated.

They even went into the house's liquor cabinet for some harder alcohol. They toasted to him, his birthday, his job, and even more pointed, his wife. Alberto had no clue. Joe and Mike played him like a fool. They grinned behind their drinks, watching as the beer and liquor clouded his brain and eroded his inhibitions.

Eventually, he was lounging on a couch. Practically drooling."Are you OK, Alberto? You don't look the best," they asked. If Nick didn't know any better, he would have thought they were genuine.

"I'm fine...jusss had a bit much..." he slurred, laughing as he did. They grinned at each other.

"Well, hang in there," Joe advised, tapping his thigh for support, "We'll be right back. We just have to catch up some more with people." They left him. Nicholas followed behind, his neck craning back to his drunk reclining father.

Nick watched them meet with his mother, exchange a few words and smiles. They looked in Alberto's general direct and wore satisfied looks. Then, they sneaked off onto the upper level of the house. His dad was still out.

Nick slyly climbed the stairs too. He first went to his parents' bedroom but they weren't there. Confused, he walked around the rest of the hallway. Then he heard a grunt. It was coming from his dad's office! As he neared the door, he realized that they didn't close it completely. He could see them!

Through the small crack he could make his mom sandwiched between her brother in law and his cousin. One was kissing her neck while the other was enjoying her lips. Their hands were roaming - on her hips, breasts, face. "Is my darling hubby really out cold?" she asked in between kisses.

"It's sad that my brother still can't handle his alcohol like a real man."

Lia laughed. "He can't handle me like a real man either."

Nick was feeling so many emotions. On the one hand, he was mad at his uncles for going behind his dad's back. He was annoyed at his dad for not having the sense to know his wife was a total slut. In a way, he deserved it. But weirdly of all, he was actually turned on at the idea of his mom as a sexual being.

He next watched everyone get undressed. Lia removed her sexy dress, revealing a tanned full body, only covered by the sheerest of undergarments. Her lacy black bra went next. Her big breasts flopped out. Michael, her own brother-in-law, immediately took on in hand and licked it. Lia craned her head back in response to his touch. She grinded against the men in pure lust

Nick was starting to rub himself too. He moved his palm over his crotch, trying to alleviate the strain in his cock. He had to be quiet. People were downstairs busy chatting and drinking and here they were into each other, but who knew what could break their concentration.

"Does he know what to do with tits like this, yet?" Michael asked her somewhat rhetorically. It struck Nicholas about how open she was to humiliate his dad.

"And what about this ass," Joe chimed. He thumbed his finger through her panties and snapped it against her skin.

Lia giggled, "He has no fucking clue either."

From there, Lia bent at the waist while Joe put his cock into her pussy. Michael continued to play her breasts. He slapped them, watched them jiggle, and then settle back into place. He tapped her face too. Nick couldn't believe it. They were fucking her! They were really having their way her! Her body started to rock. Her chest dangled like tree ornaments.

Uncle Mike now pushed his dick between her lips. Nick heard the gargling. It was rough. There was nothing neat about their treatment of her. His mom braced a hand on a bookshelf. Her husband's book shelf. His place of work had been her little playground. Nick continued to rub himself.

"Oh yeah, too bad he doesn't know his trophy wife is a fucking slut, huh?" Mike berated her.

"Yeah, she'll be open up to her family," Joe echoed.

Lia didn't seem to mind. For one thing, they were trashing Alberto as much as (if not more) than her. Nick also believed his mom wanted to be treated like trash. His dad didn't touch her a lot, but when he did he was always so gentle with her. Like she would break or something. The two Italian men here had no such reservation.

Eventually they switched positions. Lia was now bent over her husband's desk with Mike fucked her from behind. Joe mixed in his cock with the taste in her mouth. Her bare breasts pressed against sheets of Alberto's work. Uncle Mike was a bit rougher than Joe in that he licked to use his hands a lot. He slapped her ass and he yanked on her hair.

"Oh yeah, look at that nice ass jiggle," he said, noting the indent in her ass cheeks. "I'm going to fill them right up."

Joe's dick slapped again her backside for the next few minutes. Nick then heard an animalistic grunt. Then he presumably filled her ass with his semen. The son couldn't believe it! Lia, his mom, had taken another man's juices! He was like he had claimed her now. She didn't belong to his father.

He watched as the three of them rearranged their bodies. His mom slinked to the ground and her in-laws stood above her with their stiff, hanging penises. Nick saw as she expertly gripped both and jacked them off. There was cum leaking out of her ass and onto the carpet.

"Let's see if I can get more..." she sheepishly declared. Then, she started taking turns on each. She placed her lips over one, pushed her head in, sucked a bit and then repeated the same with the other.They continued to talk dirty through the whole thing.

"Oh yeah, you are double fist queen, aren't you?" Mike growled.

Lia looked up with her big brown eyes. "I'm whatever you want me to be, Michael." Nick was supremely aroused. What happened next put him over the edge.

His mom took out both cocks and lingered a bit. "But do you boys know my biggest fantasy...bigger than cheating on my useless husband?" They had no idea. Nick didn't either.

With a dirty smile and continuing to tug on their cocks, she opened her lips."I want to find Nick a slutty girlfriend so I could have him embarrassed like his dad..."

Nick was shocked! Her mom was evil to him now! But somehow, he was incredibly turned on. He stroked his cock hard. A shiver came over him and he cursed before exploding in his pants.

Inside the room, the men told Lia they were 'ready' and asked her where she wanted it. She said the mouth, face and arse. Nick stroked his cock calmly while he watched Mike burst his load on her face and mouth. Joe had her open up and burst his load inside her arse. Lia swallowed their cum delightfully while also wearing a mask of their spunk. A thick glob was on her cheek and under her eye. She rubbed the cum all over her face. She was smiling too. Nick was recovering and had no other load, but he was so aroused at seeing his mom in such a sexual context. Seeing that things were quieting down, though, he went off to go get cleaned up.

He rejoined the party. His dad was pathetically practically asleep. He was oblivious to everything. Moments later, Lia, Mike, and Joe walked in, one by one, but each wearing similar grins. His mom had fixed up her dress and cleaned up her face. She went up to his husband and kissed him, her lips possibly still with the residue of his cousin and brother's semen. Alberto didn't seem to realize it. He couldn't smell the sex on her body either it seemed.

As Lia wished him a happy birthday again, he looked at her lovers, while Nick looked on at everyone. "Time for cake?" she happily suggested. Joe and Mike were quick to assist her. Nick followed.

In the kitchen, Lia bent into the fridge to take out the dessert. Joe slapped her ass as she did. She yelped and giggled. "Hey now!" From there, she set the cake on a dish and got out a stack of plates, napkins, and forks.

Before she brought it out though, he watched as she paused to examine it. It was a chocolately concoction with fruits red lettering to celebrate the occasion. She made it herself. She was a great homemaker that way. "Hmm, needs something..."

Grinning, she looked like she had it. She reached behind her and up her dress. Her finger trailed up her arse, spun around to gather some cum, and then she pulled out. From there, she deviously 'topped' a portion of the cake with the dirty spunk. Nick couldn't believe it! Her evil ways were anything past what he could have thought! Joe and Mike looked on with amusement. Their hands possessively gripping her body. "A nice little treat for my dear husband...that's good..."

Then she lit the candles and then lifted the cake, venturing into the living room again. "Happy Birthday to you..." she began singing with everyone soon joining in. Alberto was more sober than before, but still out of it.

At the end of it, she kissed her husband on the cheek and told him she loved him. "I've got a nice big piece for you..." she grinned. Then, she cut a piece, plated it, and told him, "I wanna watch you eat it."

Alberto punched his fork into it. Lia looked at Joe and Michael. Nick couldn't watch. He held a big mousel of the light, cum lined cake on the fork and then ate it. He grimaced a bit, but looked pleased.

"Good, right?!" she widely smiled.

The husband nodded. "It's excellent. Thank you."

"Anything," she grinned back. Yes, 'anything' was a good word. Nick knew his dirty cheating mom was capable of anything.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Slutty Mom and Her Adventures Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds