• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Secret of Elizabeth I

The Secret of Elizabeth I

12

Queen Elizabeth I of England was famous for never marrying. Historians have provided many theories for this spinsterhood, everything from psychological trauma to a conspiracy involving a cross-dressing male replacement. I have decided to use this mystery as a stimulus for erotic fiction. That being said, this is indeed a work of fiction and, while names of real people and places are used, this should not be taken as fact or as a distortion of fact; the entirety of the following piece of work is fiction. So, without further ado, let us launch straight into 'The Secret of Elizabeth I'.

Dawn was breaking. I looked out the window to see the sun slowly rising up over the horizon as the cockerel crowed. Today was the day that my life would change forever.

I hadn't been able to sleep the night before as I was too scared of what tomorrow, today, would bring. I washed myself and pulled on my finest dress, as per the instructions I was given. I looked down and saw a grand carriage pulled by six white horses heading quickly towards the house. I rushed downstairs, lest I lose the chance to say goodbye to my mother and father for the last time.

When I arrived in the drawing room, I saw my father holding my weeping mother in his arms; from the redness in his eyes I could tell that he had been crying as well. And so he should as this whole wretched affair was his fault. As courtier to the queen, he had a duty to behave in a way befitting his position. But he had betrayed the trust of his mistress. Her majesty was very proud of her cleanliness and as such bathed very often. My father had the audacity to gaze upon her while she was bathing by means of a secret peephole. He denies it even to this day, but it matters not. The damage has been done and I am the one made to suffer for his crimes.

Steeling myself, I bit back the desperation to cry and with a warble in my throat, I bid farewell to my mother who held me close in a tightening grip. She refused to let go and it took my father to force the two of us apart. As he led me through the door and out towards the carriage, he seemed as if he was straining to say something.

After the carriage was opened for me and I was helped in, I noticed him whisper a silent "I'm sorry." before the doors were slammed shut behind me.

The carriage lurched forward as the coachman set the horses off. Looking out the window I saw my father waving and my mother peering out of the drawing room window. Our Surrey country house grew smaller in the distance as we made our way to the Queen's beloved Richmond Palace.

Within the carriage was a large mirror which allowed me to note my appearance. Many had considered me a great beauty with my porcelain skin and wispy blonde hair. My father used to call me his 'Little Doll', although, as I grew older that name became less and less accurate. As I matured, my breasts became larger and my hips became wider, combined with my narrow waist, this granted me a sensual hourglass figure. My heaving bosom and round posterior bestowed me with many gentleman suitors and I was looking forward to my father's choice in husband. Alas, this would now prove to be nothing more than fantasy. I had learnt at the young age of 19 that I shall have no husband until the day I died.

This depressing thought, and the fear of what was to come, played over and over in my mind for the whole trip, until the carriage again lurched with a sudden stop. Peering out the window I saw the magnificent towers and parapets of Richmond Palace. The carriage doors were once again opened for me and the coachman helped me down onto the gravel drive where I saw a stern looking woman apparently waiting to receive me.

She introduced herself as Mistress Adeline and with a vice grip she pulled me across the grounds and round behind the palace. Before me lay a long line of small cottages just on the edge of a wooded forest. Mistress Adeline dragged me along to one of the cottages which she unlocked with three separate keys. It seems that these cottages were built with the utmost security in mind; from the outside I could see at least 3 windows which were high off the ground and barred. The cottages themselves were made of solid stone and the door was made of a sturdy wood, possibly oak, with three solid locks and what looked like a thick brass, letterbox a few inches off the ground.

The door swung open and Miss Adeline pushed me inside. As my eyes became accustomed to the gloom, I noticed that the cottage had two small rooms, the one I was in and what appeared to be a small bathroom with a chamber pot and a large bath. I heard a loud thud behind me and I turned to see that the heavy oak door had been slammed shut. Before I knew what had happened, I heard the heavy clangs of each bolt being slid shut and the loud click of each lock falling into place. I began screaming loudly and hammering on the door but it seemed that either nobody could hear me, or nobody that could hear me cared.

As it seemed that escape was impossible, I resigned myself to looking around my new prison. It seemed to have been designed with functionality rather than luxury in mind and the little furniture there was seemed very spartan in nature. There was a wooden double bed pushed up against the wall with a single end table which held an unlit candle. against the wall opposite was a small stool and a table. There was no other furniture present. The little light that was available came from the 3 windows which were several feet above me, even if I was to stand on the table they would still be far out of my reach. Aside from the three windows were three caged wall sconces which were also unlit. The stone floor was hard, cold and dusty. The stone walls were bare and empty, bar two sets of heavy chains just above the bed. The entire effect was incredibly frightening and I crawled onto the firm bed, held myself in a ball and began to cry.

It seemed that much later the locks began to make the clicking sound of being unlocked. I lifted my head in curiosity only to turn it away in horror when I saw what was coming through the door. Mistress Adeline was again coming into the cottage but this time she was not alone. In each hand she held a long rope which was strung around the necks of two girls, only a little older than I who were carrying large buckets of water. But what horrified me was that these two young girls were completely naked. They too had long, blonde hair, but, as their heads were bowed and looking towards the floor it was hard to see their faces. They're breasts were large, although not quite as buxom as mine, and they also had thin waists and wide hips. It seems as though all the girls here were very similar in appearance, with one notable exception: these girls had no pubic hair whatsoever. This was incredibly surprising as, while mine was short and trimmed, it was still undeniably present

Miss Adeline pulled the naked girls into the room and shut and locked the door again. She then removed the ropes from around the girls necks and picked me up off the bed. She then sent the two girls into the bathroom and dragged me inside with her. The two naked girls were filling up the bath with the very large buckets of water they had while Miss Adeline disappeared for a few seconds, only to return with the wooden stool from the other room.

I was incredibly confused as to what was going on but I was even more confused when Miss Adeline told me to remove my clothes. I adamantly refused which seemed to annoy her. She leapt up from the stool and pulled out a sharp knife. I began to back away to the wall, very fearfully. With a quick flick of her wrist, Miss Adeline sliced right through my dress which fell to the floor. I was dumbfounded for a few seconds before I began to whimper at the fact that my best dress had been destroyed.

"Oh, stop thy crying whelp." snapped Miss Adeline, "If thou were to gaze upon ye two lovely maidens over thither, thou wouldst learn that clothes are an article not needed at this establishment. Now, if thouest were know what was good for thou, thou would remove thy corset and undergarments."

Presented with little choice, I began to remove my shoes, and then my stockings. With an immense shame I removed my corset which allowed Miss Adeline a full view of my round and pert breasts. This seemed to excite her as she had a wide smile on her face, while her hand seemed to be drifting up her dress.

As I stood completely naked, she demanded that I step into the bath. I had told her that I had washed already but she didn't want to hear it. I stepped into the water and jumped back with a yelp. It was absolutely freezing. Another bark from Miss Adeline was enough to frighten me back into the bath. The cold water stung my skin and caused my nipples to harden. My yelps of discomfort and my extending nipples only excited Miss Adeline more whose hand was now at a frenzy beneath her dress.

I expected the two girls to begin washing me, as my servants did at home, although they seemed reluctant, even fearful, to touch me. Instead, I was handed a bar of soap and a scrubbing brush with the expectation that I would clean myself. As my skin became soapier and shinier, Miss Adeline's breaths became louder and more rapid until she erupted in a voluptuous roar of pleasure. When she removed her hand from her dress it appeared to be lathered in some odd, shimmery, watery cream-like substance.

After I had rinsed myself off, one of the naked girls threw me a scratchy towel from the rack in the corner while the other picked up all of my clothes off of the floor. As I dried myself, Miss Adeline's seemed to calm down from whatever she was doing. She waited until I had finished drying myself before she handed me what I recognised as a straight razor. I was initially confused as to what it was for, and then I noticed the hairless pelvises of the other girls and realised what I had to do. Taking a dollop of cream from a jar on the edge of the bath, I spread it across my private area and using the razor shaved off every last hair. Miss Adeline then took the razor from me and left into the main room while the two girls followed her. I heard the door creak open then slam shut, the all too familiar sound of the locks clicking made it apparent that I was again locked in and alone in my cottage prison.

I had spent the next hour alone shivering on the bed. With no fire in the room and no clothes, I was permanently cold leading to my nipples being permanently erect. They were becoming increasing sensitive to the touch. I heard a click from the door and, assuming I was receiving another horrible visit from Miss Adeline, tried to hide behind the bed. Instead of the door opening, there was a loud clatter from the letter box as it opened. A tray with a plate of bread and a goblet of water was pushed through the letter box which was promptly shut behind it.

As I had had no breakfast that morning I was incredibly hungry. I retrieved the stool from the bathroom, placed the food on the table and attacked it ravenously. When there seemed to be nothing left, I glanced left and right and, completely disregarding my learned manners, brought the plate up to my face and licked it clean. I downed the goblet of water in one fell swoop but still I felt thirsty and ever so hungry.

As the hours dragged on, I paced the room impatiently, surely I would go mad in this place with nothing to do. The room became darker and darker still as the light drained from the windows. With the click of the door, I assumed another visit from Miss Adeline, although I was mistaken. A woman I did not recognise, but fully clothed in a red dress similar to that of Miss Adeline's entered. She also carried with her the same aggressive scowl worn by Miss Adeline. Armed with a wooden splint and a candle, she set about lighting the three wall sconces that were present on each wall bar that which led to the bathroom. When all the sconces were lit, she opened the door and just before she left I steeled myself and said in a powerful voice:

"I demand to know for what purpose thou hast imprisoned me here and why thou hast stripped me naked and why thou had me scrub myself clean for the second time this day!"

I noticed that I was quaking quite visible but tried to hide it and retain a look of confidence. Which is very hard to do when one is naked and very frightened.

The unknown woman seemed shocked for a moment at this unexpected outburst. But her shocked expression soon turned into a wide grin that burst out into a malicious cackle.

"Thou wishes to know why thou is here?" she laughed, "Thou willst learn soon enough!"

Still cackling she left the cottage and slammed shut the door. Her strange words played over and over in my head as I tried to understand what she meant by that. My thinking was soon interrupted by an overwhelming hunger which caused a rumble in my stomach. My pitiful lunch was not enough it seemed to keep my hunger at bay.

Only a few minutes after the strange woman had left, the locks on the door began to click again. I turned towards the door wondering who it would be. Would it be Miss Adeline again? Or the strange woman from earlier? When the door swung open, I gasped with shock when I saw who was standing there: Her Royal Highness Queen Elizabeth I.

Unable to control my shock, I instinctively went to curtsy, before I realised that I was not wearing a dress. As Her Majesty closed the door behind her I noticed that she was carrying a tray upon which rested a plate piled high with exotic fruits and what appeared to be a mighty roasted fowl. Unable to control myself, my stomach growled again as I licked my lips with hunger. She glided over to the table and placed down the tray of food before beckoning me over with a calming smile. I slowly walked over to the table and sat down at the stool; unable to control my hunger any longer I attacked the food with wild abandon before I released whom I was dining with and tried to compose myself. Her Majesty seemed to find this funny and smirked a warm smile.

When I looked up from the food, I saw her illuminated from behind which gave me another wild shock. We had a painting of her hanging in most rooms of the house although, the Elizabeth in that picture was incredibly different to the Elizabeth in front of me. Gone was her soft copper hair, here was a wild and furious red tangle. Gone was her smooth, pale features, here was a harsh, smallpox scared face. Gone was her perfect white smile, here was a disarranged yellow mess. She was not the beautiful young woman I had passed so many times growing up. Here was an ugly old crone.

I shuddered slightly and prayed that she did not notice it. As soon as I had finished the delicious meal, she smiled again and offered me a goblet of wine. I was insanely thirsty so I took it without question and drunk it with speed. She then refilled the goblet again and again until I had begun to feel faint. My head was swimming and I felt dizzy. She offered me another but I refused, barely able to keep myself up. She smiled as she noticed this, but this smile was not the warm, caring smile of before. This was a dark smile of malice, and evil.

She reached out and gently stroked her hand through my hair, pulling it up to her face and deeply inhaling the lavender smell of the soap I had been given. She then moved down and began ever so softly stroking the side of my face. I began to get nervous now as she moved her hand to my shoulder and kept going lower down my chest. I weakly raised an arm to try and stop her but she better it away with ease. With a gentle caress, she began to stroke my breast. I tried to wriggle away from her but I was too drunk to move. Her gently strike became a harsh squeeze as she manhandled both my breasts. She began to groan with pleasure at the feeling of my soft, tender young breasts. She squeezed and tugged at my erect, sensitive nipples which made me yelp in pain with each tug.

She leaned forward in and extended her tongue, allowing it to circle the shape of my breasts. Planting her mouth around my nipple, she began to suckle on it. I tried to at least turn my head away so I wouldn't have to watch but she held in place with a strong grip.

She released my nipple from her mouth with spittle dripping from it. She moved upwards and licked the side of my face. I gasped in repulsion. Her virile tongue moved with speed and fluency tasting the whole of my face. She pulled back for a second and demanded that I opened my mouth. I kept it firmly shut for fear of what would happen if I opened it. I was shocked when I felt the harsh slap of her hand against my face which resonated with a strangely sharp sting. I raised my hand to my face and felt the strange feeling of blood from a cut on my face. It seemed Elizabeth's signet ring gashed open my face when she slapped it.

"Thou hast such a pretty face" she snidely remarked, "It would be a terrible shame for it to be ruined, would it not?"

Unimaginable fear caused me to snap open my mouth with great haste. Elizabeth smiled at this and stuck two fingers in my mouth. I closed my mouth and suckled on them the same we she had suckled on my nipple. She pulled them out and brought them to her own mouth, tasting my spit. She then brought my hand up to her mouth and suckled on my fingers, leaving a long trail of spittle hanging down my hand. She turned around my hand and pushed it into my mouth, forcing me to taste her spit. I sucked hard on her fingers, fearing another painful slap. This seemed to please her as her face lit up with a smile.

She slowly removed her hand from my mouth and wiped the spit that was left on the side of my face. She then stood up towering above me and demanded that I remove her shoes. I undid the tassels and pulled off each pump. She smirked at this and demanded that I pull off her stockings. Embarrassed, I reached up into her dress and carefully undid each ribbon holding up her stockings which I then tugged off. She was really getting excited now when she demanded, with a girlish shriek, that I licked clean her feet.

I paused with a start at this demand. This upset her and the sight of her swinging back her hand was enough to make me go at her feet with wild hunger. Her feet were damp with sweat and tasted bitter and salty. I retched as my reluctant tongue travelled across her wet, sweaty, stinking foot. She seemed to enjoy this with great pleasure as she began gasping and moaning. Just as Miss Adeline had done when she watched me bathing, she put her hand up her dress and began rubbing at what was under there. I sucked on her toes and licked all over until it was clean of all sweat.

"Does thou forget that I have two feet?" she said with an evil grin?

Steeling myself again, I start afresh on her other foot which somehow seemed even more repulsive and sweaty than the first. Her hand was no moving at a frenzy beneath her dress and her breathing was short and shallow until she, just like Miss Adeline had done, exploded in a mighty roar. She too removed her hand from her dress to reveal that odd, runny substance. She looked at her hand, looked at me, smiled with that evil smile and pushed her hand into my mouth again, forcing me to taste whatever it was that coated her fingers. It tasted bitter and salty. I tried to spit it out but she pushed her hand further and further into my throat until I was gagging. She withdrew her hand and again wiped what was left across my face.

"That was my nectar" she explained, "Thou finds it delicious, does thou not?"

I nodded my head feverishly, assuming that was what she wanted. She smiled with devilish glee at my apparent love for the taste of her nectar. She then pulled me to my feet and told me to undress her in her entirety. I slid off her petticoat and pulled her dress to the floor which she stepped out of. Baring myself, I undid the buttons on her corset and allowed her breasts to tumble out. These were not the ample bosoms which I sported, nor were they the fine and tight breasts of the girls who joined Miss Adeline. These breasts were loose and slightly sagging. They trickled with sweat in a manner similar to that of her feet. I pulled away from them with revulsion.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Secret of Elizabeth I

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 81 milliseconds