• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Bisexual Men Of Somalia

Bisexual Men Of Somalia

As Salam Alaikum, people. My name is Ali Aden, and I'm a young Black man of Somali descent living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. I am a practicing Muslim, and that's part of the reason why this is so difficult for me. I was born in the Puntland region of Somalia, and raised in northern Ontario. I guess you could say I've got a foot in each world. I am proud of my Somali cultural heritage, but Canada is also dear to me. I'm trying to be true to both, and it's not easy.

At first glance, I seem like a well-adjusted citizen of Western society. I am six feet two inches tall, lean and athletic, with dark brown skin and curly Black hair. I am often told I look much younger than my thirty years. I graduated from the University of Ottawa with a Master's degree in Economics in the summer of 2007. For ages I looked for work, and then, through sheer luck, I landed a good job in the City of Ottawa. Many talented and ambitious brothers with Canadian university degrees aren't so lucky.

I work for the Canadian government as an analyst for the Canada Revenue Agency's Auditors Division. You don't see a lot of Black Muslim men in positions like mine, and I'm both admired and hated because of my talents. It's not just old White guys who feel intimidated by the presence of Black men in the business world. Men and women of other races seem to dislike our presence as well. I don't let them get to me. Danger, educated Black man, people. Let the pale bigots who think they run the world beware.

Ladies and gentlemen, if you're gay and Muslim, or a lesbian Muslim, you should keep it to yourself. I used to hate myself because of my bisexuality but slowly I've learned to accept it. For years, I had sex with women, and I actually enjoyed it, but these days I have a preference for men. That doesn't mean I never get sexually aroused by the sight of a big-booty female bending over. I still do. Most days, though, I'm into the flavor of men. It's a strong preference, what can I say?

For a long time, I tried to convince myself that I was straight. I married a White woman named Mildred O'Connell, and we have a son together, Amir. At the time we met, Mildred was new to Islam. My parents warned me about her but I didn't listen to them. I married her and we have a son together. Unfortunately for me, my parents were right. Mildred wasn't serious about the faith. All Muslims know someone like her. One of those White women who hastily embrace Islam, follow the faith for a while and then abruptly leave it.

Ladies and gentlemen, understand that I've got nothing against people of any ethnicity or background finding their way to Islam. I've met White dudes from Bosnia who are devout Muslims, and new converts from places like Haiti, Italy, Jamaica, Colombia, South Africa and even Brazil. Islam is spreading everywhere these days. I just wish fakers would steer clear of my religion. If it's not for you, don't join it. It's that simple. We're the religion of peace, not the religion of fakers and freeloaders.

Mildred O'Connell divorced me, and we're still fighting over custody of my son Amir because she doesn't want him to be raised in Islam. I was raised Muslim but I go to Masjid only sporadically. I'm honestly not the most religious person in the world but I still want my son Amir to know about the faith of his fathers. Mildred won't have it and she's likely to have her way since the family court judge, an old White dude, doesn't think much of Muslims. You can already guess the way this judge is going to rule in my case.

This really saddens me, folks. I love my son Amir and don't want to lose him. Mildred now hates me and hates all things Islamic. I treated her fairly throughout our marriage. I'm not one of those Muslim dudes who force their wives or girlfriends to wear the Hijab or anything like that. I honestly don't think it's any man's business to go around telling women what to wear. That's just how I roll, folks. I've tried to reason with Mildred but the bitch won't listen. I'm moving on with my life.

For the past couple of months, I've been seeing this Somali brother named Hakim Osman. Over six feet tall, burly and handsome, educated at Carleton University, Hakim Osman is a fine specimen of man. He's married to Mariam Yasser, a gorgeous sister from Morocco and they have two sons and a daughter together. I met Hakim at the local bank, where he's an account manager. I was impressed by the tall, dark and handsome brother in the gray suit and tie. Is there anything sexier than a tall, good-looking brother in a suit? Don't answer that.

When I met Hakim, we looked into each other's eyes and I just knew that this tall, masculine brother was just like me. Hakim smiled a lot as he helped me create an account with his bank. From the way Hakim smiled flirtatiously at me, I knew I was right about him. We're of the same embattled breed. Hakim is a kindred spirit. A man who likes both men and women. We exchanged numbers and shook hands, and shortly after that, I called Hakim and met the brother for coffee at the Starbucks on Bank Street.

That afternoon, Hakim and I talked for hours, and got to know each other. A lot of White people at the Starbucks looked at us. The sight of two tall, well-dressed Black gentlemen having coffee seems to fascinate the uptight and politely bigoted denizens of the Canadian capital. Let them stare. I've got nothing to hide, and I am damn proud of myself. From the way he carried himself, Hakim was the same way.

Theresa, the plump Hispanic broad working the counter smiled at me a lot. I wasn't interested, even though I noticed Theresa's big tits and plump butt. I still feel sexually attracted to women, as I said before, but they complicate things way too much so I'm focusing on the fellas for now. Hakim showed me pictures of his wife Mariam Yasser, a tall Moroccan gal with bronze skin and Black hair whom he met at Carleton University.

I found this really interesting. Why is that, you may ask? You don't see a lot of Arab chicks with Black men. Hakim must have some serious game with the ladies to get himself an Arab chick. I was impressed. I showed Hakim pictures of my ex-wife Mildred and our son Amir. Hakim smiled and nodded. Yup, we were definitely of the same breed. Bisexual Muslim guys from Northeastern Africa who like women of other races...and want to fuck each other.

Hakim Osman and I talked for like three hours, and afterwards, since it was Tuesday, we went to watch the new Will Smith movie FOCUS. Folks, that's a movie you've got to see. The love scenes between Will Smith and that sexy Australian broad, Margot Robbie, totally sizzle. There's real chemistry between the two of them. I got turned on watching them go at it, and so did Hakim. After the movie, we went for a walk around the Gloucester area, and Hakim finally told me that he was interested in me.

When Hakim looked at me, I smiled and nodded. Boldly I threw my arms around the brother and kissed him. Hakim Osman and I exchanged a deep, passionate kiss. Ladies and gentlemen, I like the way Hakim kissed me back without hesitation. I've dealt with gay African guys who were passionate behind closed doors but acted like they didn't know me while in public. Ladies and gentlemen, as much as it pains me to say it, I understand their reasoning.

Among Africans, whether you're Muslim or Christian, being gay or bisexual isn't considered okay. I understood that. Nobody knows I swing both ways. Not my parents. Not my ex-wife. Not my friends. Nobody. Of course, since Hakim and I are both Muslims we're going to have to be careful. That's alright, though. From the way this brother kisses, I can't wait to get him into bed.

Hakim Osman and I parted ways after hugging each other, and then he drove off. We're going to meet in a few days for dinner and a movie, hopefully followed by some steamy sex. Well, we're both guys and we have needs, you know? I went back to my house in Orleans, smiling as I drove there. That night, as I lay on my bed, I felt happy and at peace for the first time in ages. I am a bisexual Somali-Canadian citizen, a practicing Muslim, a devoted father, a working professional and a man of many secrets. And I've finally found someone just like me!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Bisexual Men Of Somalia

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 213 milliseconds