• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Vacation From Hell Ch. 07

Vacation From Hell Ch. 07

12

As I drove home that day all I could think of was that this vacation was finally over. The events of the past week still filled my mind. I think at last Pam finally realizes that things weren't the same as they were and probably wouldn't be, at least not for a long time. Living out her fantasy had driven a wedge between us that would be hard to overcome.

On the four-hour drive home I don't think I spoke more than two or three words. In fact that was the way I wanted it. I was still picturing in my mind the show that Jane had put on for me that morning. However, Pam seemed to have the need to fill the silence with a lot of small talk. Mostly about our fishing together the last couple of days, the fish we had caught, and how much fun she had had. When she ran out of things to say about that she started talking about what she needed to do when we got home. I knew that my love for Pam had hit rock bottom, but I also realized that I still loved her and I wanted to save our marriage.

When we arrived home one of the first things I did was log on to the Internet to look up all I could find on STD's. I also made sure Pam was there with me so she would know what to expect. I told Pam that I loved her and wanted to save our marriage. And I also told her that if she wanted to stay married to me then she would have to prove it by her faithfulness. I promised her that I would never cheat on her as long as she did not cheat on me again.

"You are the only woman I have ever loved or wanted to be with," I said. "Maybe that was the reason it hurt so much when I found out that you didn't feel to same way about me."

"Oh Frank," she said, "I'm sorry I hurt you so. You are the only one I love. Joe was just a fantasy that I wanted to live out. Now that it's over I promise that all my love is just for you, I'll never cheat on you again, I love only you."

Before leaving for work the following Monday morning I asked Pam to schedule an appointment with her doctor and that I intended to go with her. For my own peace of mind I had to know the results. Luckily Pam's doctor was a woman so maybe Pam would feel more comfortable with her than with a male doctor.

Thursday morning we met with her doctor who told us that a blood test would reveal any bacterial infection but that the viral infections could take up to six months to show up. She suggested that Pam come in monthly for the next six months for additional blood tests. She explained that a viral infection wouldn't show up on a blood test but what would show up were antibodies that a persons body manufactured to fight the infection and that was what they looked for. She also told us that the test for HIV took about two weeks to complete and that we should wait until all the tests were done before we had unprotected sexual relations. She made an appointment for us to come in two week later to get the results of this test.

Meanwhile our lives did continue to improve. Pam was once again the loving wife and did her best to avoid any arguments and tried to please me in every way. As the memory of that terrible night grew fainter I once again began to enjoy her company and companionship. We had still not made love and I didn't intent to until all the results were in.

Two weeks later we got the good news that Pam didn't have any bacterial infections and the test for HIV was also negative. However we still had a long way to go to be sure that she didn't have it. When we got home Pam wanted me to make love to her to celebrate. I gave in pretty fast (but I used one of the rubbers that Pam had purchased for her night with Joe) because I realized that I was getting pretty horny since it had been three weeks since I had had any relief. I had even caught myself thinking about ravishing my secretary in the office. My secretary had been with hired right out of High School two years ago and she was a very pretty girl. She was also a very good secretary, many times seeming to read my mind she would have just what I wanted before I could ask her .All in all she was too good of a secretary to risk losing just because I was horny.

In the following weeks Pan and I made love at least once a week. Every Saturday night we would go to a Stardust Lounge for a quiet Dinner and some dancing and then return home to make love. Each time I insisted on using a condom and no oral (no exchange of body fluids). After each blood test result, they were all negative, we would celebrate with a dinner out at one of the better restaurants and then went home to make love for most of the night. However as time pasted Pam became more insistent that we leave off the condom. She also wanted me to go down on her and I think she wanted to show me her talent at deep throating. As much as I knew that I would have enjoyed the experience I would not go along with her, the risk was just to great.

During the week after her fourth negative blood test Pam told me she would be late getting home Wednesday. She and a friend of hers, Susie, another legal secretary at the office where Pam worked were going out for dinner and to talk. She told me Susie was only 22 years old and that her boyfriend was pressuring her to get married. Susie had told her that she didn't want to break up with her boyfriend but that she didn't feel she loved him enough to get married just yet. Pam said that Susie just needed to talk it out and be sure before she made a lifelong commitment.

That Wednesday I fixed my own supper and then grabbed a beer and started work on some of the work I usually brought home with me but seldom got around to. At about eight o'clock I heard Pam car pull into the garage. When she came into the house I asked her if she wanted something to eat or just a beer. Pam just grabbed a beer and then walked into the family room and plopped down in an easy chair and proceeded to tell me all about the problems that Susie was having with her boyfriend.

The next Wednesday was a repeat of the last except that the time Pam got home was a little later. For the next three weeks after that the same pattern followed except that by then Pam wasn't getting home until after midnight.

By the fourth week I was beginning to get suspicious and wanted to find out if what Pam was telling me was on the up and up. When Pam got off work on that next Wednesday I was across the street in a bookstore watching the front door of the Law office where she worked. At five o'clock on the dot here comes Pam out the door with another woman. They turned and walked about two blocks to a nice restaurant and went in.

I followed and then slipped into the restaurant. I could see that they had a booth toward the back so I went to the other side and found a booth where I could see them but they would have to be looking for me to see me. Their waitress came and they appeared to be ordering a full dinner. When the waitress left them they resumed talking and as far as I could tell the story that Pam had told me seemed to be true.

My waitress came and I ordered a sandwich and a drink. I didn't want to be stuck with a big dinner if they suddenly left. I watched as they ate their meal, talking all the time. When the waitress returned and cleared their table they then ordered a bottle of wine. After the wine came they poured themselves a glass and resumed talking while they sipped their wine.

Looking down at my watch I noticed that it was already seven o'clock. By then I had come to the conclusion that Pam had been telling me the truth. She was merely being a friend to a girl with boyfriend problems.

I picked up my check and started toward the cashier to pay when I stopped dead. Coming through the door were two faces that I immediately recognized--Joe and George. Without pausing they went straight back to the booth where Pam and Susie were still sipping their wine. As they sat down, Joe with Susie and George with Pam, the two women turned and greeted them a kiss on the cheek . I guess it wasn't the first time they had met here.

I immediately paid my check and went outside and across the street. Not five minutes later the two couples came out and immediately got in shinny new Buick that was right in front of the restaurant. Before I could move they pulled away from the curb and were gone. My car was two blocks away so there was no way that I could follow them.

The shock of seeing Pam with Joe and George again was quickly making me sick. I needed to set down. Two doors down the street was a bar so I went in and drowned my sorrow in a bottle of beer. As I sat there I kicked myself a dozen times in the rear for not tearing up Joe business card. But then again, I thought, if Pam wanted to cheat she would have found some other way to do so. I realized that Pam had cheated on me because I would not give her the sex that she wanted so she had taken matters in her own hand and went out and got what she wanted. These thoughts were also making me very angry and I knew that I needed to seek some sort of revenge. Not just aimed at Pam but also some revenge on Joe and George.

After two beers, and a lot of thought, I made my way back to me car and went home. I was still sick of heart but I had made some plans and so I felt maybe I could come through this for the better. Since Pam had gotten what she wanted, now I would have to get what I wanted. I went to bed and instead of tossing and turning as I expected to I went to sleep and didn't wake up until the next morning. I didn't even know when Pam had returned home.

When I got downstairs to the kitchen I found Pam sitting at the table drinking coffee, surprisingly she looked fresh as a daisy. Her long night didn't seem to faze her.

"Hello, sleepy head," she said, "have a long hard night last night? I was just about ready to go up stairs and wake you before I went to work."

"Yeah," I said, "It was long but it was especially hard."

"Oh," she said, "Do you want to talk about it."

"No, not right now. Maybe later we can talk about it," I said.

Later that morning I went to a friend of mine who was really into digital photography and asked him which of the new digital cameras was the best for taking pictures in low light conditions. After he told me I immediately went out and got the best one I could find. I then went home and started searching for Joe business card. I finally found it in her bottom drawer under some very frilly and sexy underwear, some that I had never seen before. I then went to the dirty cloths hamper and checked for her underwear. I found them in the bottom and the crouch was covered with dried cum. Well, here was proof positive if I needed any more.

The next Tuesday night Pam told me she was again meeting with Susie on Wednesday after work and would be late getting home. She went on and on about how messed up Susie was and about how she was still trying to help her.

Wednesday evening I dressed in black jeans and a black sweatshirt. I picked up the camera and stopped off at a subway shop and got a foot-long sub and a coke to go. At five o'clock I was again outside Pam place of work but this time I stayed in my car. I then followed then as they went to the same restaurant they had last week. I parked well away from the front of the restaurant but where I still had a good view of the front door. Knowing I had a two-hour wait I got comfortable and ate my sandwich and drank my coke.

Sure enough at about five after seven here came that shinny new Buick, Joe and George got out and went in. Five minutes later Pam and Susie came out with them, got in the car and they drove away.

But this time I was in position to follow them and keeping two or three cars behind I followed them for over a half an hour, finally arriving at a housing addition full of 1950's style three-bedroom ranch houses. It was on the opposite side of town from where we lived. Their car pulled into a driveway and the garage door went up and they drove inside, closing the garage door after them. I continued on down the street for a block and turned around. Coming back I parked about two doors down from the house they entered.

It had started getting dark while driving over here but it still wasn't dark enough to be safe playing a peeping Tom so I must have sat in the car for about twenty minutes. When I finally started toward the house I noticed that the yard was full of overgrown bushes and shrubs; they all needed trimmed back some. I guess Joe or George wasn't too good at upkeep of the yard. However the overgrown shrubbery gave me plenty of cover from prying eyes and made it easy for me to locate the family room where I could easily see them through the patio door. They had a privacy fence around the back yard so I guess they didn't feel any need to close the curtains.

When I looked in all four of them were naked with Joe and George sitting on a couch and Pam and Susie were on their knees between their legs really going to town on their cocks. Pam still couldn't get much of George's cock in her mouth but she was really trying. Susie must have been a fast learner for she was deep-throating Joe cock like a pro. While I watched Pam raised her head off George's cock and said something to Susie and they both seemed to have a good laugh. I could hear them, but not good enough to male out what they were saying. After a little more sucking and licking there was some more conversation and then both girls then got up and George lay down on the floor. Susie got on top of George and Pam grabbed his cock and guided it into Susie' pussy. As they worked it in Pam left the room and soon returned with a jar of some kind. First she went to Joe and knelt down and started giving him a blow-job, then she stopped and started coating his cock with what was in the jar. It must have been K-Y jelly. She then went to Susie, who by now had George's cock all the way in and was giving it a good ride. Pam then got some jelly and liberally coated Susie's asshole, sticking her fingers in and rubbing all around. Joe then got behind her and rubbed his cock up and down between her ass cheeks. He then started pushing it in a little at a time. Susie didn't seem to have much trouble taking it all in.

Susie then started moaning and groaning and shouting "Fuck me, oohh yeah, Fuck me hard. Faster, faster," Pam meanwhile had come around beside her and started sucking on her tits and the two men settled into a rhythm and were really pounding her. Soon her back stiffened and she started yelling, "Ooohhh, I'm Ccccuuummmmin, Oh God, harder, harder, Oh yeah."

I then remembered why I came here tonight and I started taking some pictures, first making sure that the flash was off. I wanted to make sure that I had each of them in a compromising picture where they were identifiable. As I was taking pictures Pam and Susie had traded places and now Pam was being DPed. She sure took it a lot easier this time than she had the last time I saw her get DPed. She looked like she was in a state of continuous orgasms.

After I had taken about thirty or forty pictures a funny feeling came over me. Like I was being watched. It felt kind of spooky and I looked around but couldn't see anyone, but I still had that feeling so I decided I had enough and started sneaking back away from the house. Before I had gone very far I thought I heard the sound of someone running away from me. I couldn't see them but I was sure there was somebody around who had been watching me.

After I got back to my car I sat for awhile and thought to myself that our marriage was definitely over now. There was no way that I could forgive her now. Pam must have decided that a big cock was more important to her than our marriage.

As I slowly drove for home I decided to stop at the first bar I came to and drown my sorrow in a Bud Lite. I picked a booth toward the back and slowly drank my beer, thinking of what I would need to do to start divorce. I had not been sitting there very long when a very pretty young woman came in an was looking around, as if looking for someone. As I was about the only customer by myself she made her way back to where I sat.

"Can I talk to you, or rather ask you a few questions?" she said.

"Sure, I'm just setting here drowning my sorry," I replied.

"My name is Elizabeth, my friends call me Liz. The question I want to ask is 'Are you a private investigator'?"

"Who? Me? No, I'm just a computer jock." I laughed.

"Well, I've been following you since you left that house on Jefferson Street and I followed you to this bar. But I saw you taking pictures through the patio door there and wondered if you would be willing to sell them to me." She said.

"Why would you want pictures of my wife having an affair with a couple of assholes." I asked?

"Because," she said, "One of those assholes is my husband."

"Oh, I'm sorry. Which one is your husband, Joe or George?"

"Joe," she said, "But he won't be for long if I can get a copy of those pictures."

"You mean Joe has a beautiful wife like you and he still goes out and jeopardizes his marriage for some strange pussy," I said. "Sure, I'd be overjoyed to give you a copy of everyone of them. Do you have a computer where we can download them?"

"Yes," she said. "If you'll follow me we can get it done right away."

Downing the rest of my beer I then follow her out of the bar into the parking lot where another new Buick sat. I got in my car and followed her for maybe ten minutes to a big two-story house in a fancy, upscale neighborhood. She pulls into the garage and I park behind her on the drive. I then follow her into the house. The inside is beautiful, very tastefully decorated with some of the finest furniture money could buy. "Wow," I say, "Joe is a fool to give this away just to chase other women."

"Joe is a fool," she says, "He thinks he's God gift to women. We've been married four years and I don't think he was ever faithful to me. Even on our Honeymoon I caught him "accidentally" exposing himself to other women. But he's not losing just me, he's losing his job and any claim to our house and most of our savings account."

She went on to explain that her Father was dead set against her marrying Joe. He told her just what Joe was and what he would do, and sure enough he did just as her Father had said. Her Father had also insisted that Joe sign a pre-nuptial agreement before they were married and in it Joe would be out in the cold if he was ever gave her cause to divorce him. She knew he had been unfaithful to her many times, but never before had she had any positive, physical evidence to prove it.

Her Father, it seems, was one of the riches men in town and he owned to largest Buick dealership in the state. Her Father had given Joe a job at the dealership and Joe had gotten George his job. The house where they were screwing around at belonged to George. He inherited the house when his parents died. According to Liz, George was as dumb as a box of rocks. He wouldn't even have a job if it weren't for Joe. That made him very loyal to Joe and he would do about anything that Joe wanted. Now, they would both be out of a job and she didn't think either of them had any skills to get another one.

She took me to a room that looked like a study and showed me her computer. It was one of the best on the market with all the latest features.

After downloading all the pictures we picked the best ones of each of them, where they were easily recognized, and printed them out.

Liz then asked me how she could pay me for all I had done for her. I told her that just getting a divorce from Pam and seeing Joe and George lose everything was payment enough.

Liz told me that it wasn't enough for her. She told me that when she and Joe were first married that Joe had been a gentle and patient lover. But after a while he had become more insistent that she do things in bed that she didn't want to do. He then started practically raping her in bed. Bruising her and leaving her so sore that it took two or three days before she could walk without pain. Then nine months ago he had taken her so hard anally that she had to go to the hospital and get stitches. She told me they hadn't been together since then and that now she was horny and wanted some real loving.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Vacation From Hell Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds