• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Crazy Threesome

Crazy Threesome

I was kicking back on the lounge at a friends house. It was after midnight and pretty much everyone was drunk off their faces. People were dancing in the living room, music thumping out of the stereo, while others sat around on the lounges or on the balcony outside. The place was packed, everyone was having a blast.

I'd been sitting with Alison and Caitlin, both girls known to be bisexual. The girls we sitting either side of me and had been quite happily pashing each other across me like I wasn't even there, as I sat there talking with a mate sat across from me.

"Dude, how the fuck can you concentrate with those to hotties making out right next to you?" Ryan joked.

I looked to my left, Alison sitting there, legs curled up beside her, wearing a white skirt and blue top. She was about 1.7m, brunette with nice small, perky tits. She was a petite little thing, athletic with a tight stomach, great ass and slender legs.

Caitlin was taller, almost as tall as me, long black hair, C cup boobs and a gym junkie, she'd lost a fair amount of weight over the last year after breaking up with an absolute drop kick of an ex boyfriend. She had those big DD tits that larger girls always seem to have, and an body to die for, trim and toned, she could run rings around pretty much anyone I knew and was an absolute nymphomaniac. She had a tight leather mini skirt on, knee high boots and a purple and red corset that was doing an amazing job of pushing to big tits of her up and ensuring that pretty much every guy in the house was undressing her with their eyes.

"Master of self control" I replied, taking a drink from my beer.

"He's just a sweetie and a gentleman unlike the rest of you" Caitlin laughed as Alison planted a kiss on my cheek.

I reached my arms up and over the girls, letting them lean into me. I sat there with a grin on my face, pretty happy with my lot in life so far, single life treated me well. I don't consider myself the most attractive looking dude, but i've always been told i've got a great personality and everyone likes me.

"Thank you babe, I do try" I said give the girls a squeeze as I turned and planted a tender kiss on each of their foreheads.

"Your a real casanova man" Ryan laughed, as he got up to walk away.

I laughed, looking over the heads of Alison and Caitlin, who had resumed making out across me, me stroking my hands down their backs, tracing random patterns. The mood in the place had shifted, people had started to settle down, only a few were dancing, the music having changed from your usual electro dance to a slower, more relaxed beat.

Caitlin leaned over and whispered something into Alisons ear, who giggled in response. Alison leaned up to whisper in my ear,

"We're thinking of going home and continuing this party in private" her hand stroking my chest "and we were wondering if you could give us a ride" she said giving me a sly wink.

"You wouldn't want us to go home alone now would you" Caitlin said, her hand running up and down my thigh.

"Of course girls, I wouldn't be happy unless I knew you got home safe and sound" I joked

The girls proceeded to stand up, Caitlin reaching out and taking Alison but the hand as I jumped up and grabbed my keys from the kitchen bench. I made the rounds, saying my goodbyes to the guys and girls as I made my way out the door. Caitlin had Alison pressed up against the side of my car, making out, her hands roaming over the bare arse of Alison, having hiked her skirt up.

I walked up behind Caitlin, snaking my arms around her a grabbing a her tits in my hands as I nuzzled into her neck.

"Can't wait till you get home huh" I asked as she ground her ass back into my rapidly hardening cock.

"Mmmmm, we didn't think you'd mind us starting early" She moaned in response.

I unlocked the car, the girls piling in to the back seat, barely breaking off from kissing each other as I jumped in the front and fired the car up. I looked in my rear view mirror, catching glimpses of the girls as they furiously made out on my back seat, hands freely roaming over each others toned bodies.

The drive over to Alison's place was a quick one, made all the more quicker a I was dying to join in on the action currently been withheld from me as I drove.

Parking the car in Alison's driveway, the girls all but leapt out of the back seat, Alison unlocking the front door while Caitlin hugged her from behind, hands running up under her top as I locked the car. The girls disappeared inside before I had even gotten out of the car. I wandered into the house, closing and locking the door behind me. There was not sign of the girls.

"Where'd you two run off to?" I called out, strolling though the house.

I heard giggling coming from the rear of the house, followed by a loud moan of pleasure. I knew the lounge room was at the back of the house and assumed the girls had gone that way. I wasn't wrong. Just before the entrance to the lounge room I saw Alison's top discarded on the floor followed by a bright pink lacy bra, a favourite of hers. The sounds of moaning became more insistent.

Walking into the room I was greeted with an amazing sight, Alison was laying back in a recliner, one hand fondling her boob while her other hand was coiled up in Caitlin's hair as Caitlin knelt between her legs, face buried in her pussy. Caitlin skirt was hiked up around her waist, hear arse sitting back on her heels, on hand holding herself up on the ground, the other plunging fingers in and out of her own pussy.

"Ungh, yes don't stop, like that, keep going" Alison encouraged, pulling Caitlin's face into her pussy harder. I walked over, pulling my shirt off as I went. I knelt down beside Caitlin, planting kisses down the inside of Alison's thigh, slowly working my way towards her Pussy. As I got close, I grabbed Caitlin by the back of the head, roughly pulling her away and kissing her hard. Caitlin always liked it rough, I pulled her head back further, her chest pushing forward, her tits rising and falling in her corset with her breaths as I sucked on her neck. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Alison had started to rub her clit.

"You've been wanting this all night haven't you bitch" I said, as I gave Caitlin a slap across the face.

"Ah, don't you fucking stop cunt" She replied, as roughly thrust her face back into Alison's pussy. I stood up and sat beside Alison, pulling her face into a tender kiss. Alison was the opposite of Caitlin, enjoying the tenderness more than roughness, I reached up and gently rub one of her boobs, rolling her hard nipple between my fingers causing her to moaning into my mouth.

I proceeded to nuzzle her neck, kissing and sucking on her neck. Caitlin was working on over drive down on Alison's pussy, sucking on her clit.

"I'm gonna cum, i'm gonna cuuuuummmmmm" Alison shouted, as she arched her back, tensing her body as her orgasm washed over her. Caitlin didn't let up as Alison clamped her legs around her head, body shaking. She slumped back into the recliner, panting and trying to catch her breath again. Her eyes had an unfocussed look about them and I knew from experience she took a bit to recover after an orgasm.

I stood up, grabbing Caitlin by the hair as I pulled her upright, pulling her face to mine as we passionately kissed, I reached behind her and cupped her ass as she pushed into me. She tossed her head back, as I made my way down her neck, kissing her as I went. I kissed over the top of her tits, pushing out the top of her corset, biting them as I went.

"FUCK yes, Thats it" Caitlin called. As I slapped her ass, hard.

"I'm going to fucking smash you tonight, you're not going to be able to walk come tomorrow" I growled

"Bring it on motherfucker" she said as she pushed me back onto the lounge.

She straddled my legs, sitting back on my knees, leaning forward to continue pashing me as she reached between us, her hands working their way past my pants and grabbing my iron hard cock. She began to stroke my cock up and down as my hands worked her tits out the top of her corset. I have a thing to chicks in corsets and Caitlin knew I loved to fuck her while she wore them.

Looking to my right I could see Alison, fingers working her pussy and clit as she sat back and watched the show. I retuned my attention to Caitlin, taking one of her tits in my mouth as I sucked greedily on her nipple, my hands roaming over her milky white ass. I suddenly felt her tense up moaning in pleasure.

"God yes" she exclaimed.

I glanced over to see Alison kneeling behind Caitlin, face buried in her ass as she licked her pussy and kissed over her ass. Caitlin grip on my cock got harder as she started to jack me off harder and faster. I reached up, taking and handful of her long hair and roughly pulled it back, causing her to arch her back. Her tits pushed out further as I slapped them with my other hand. She yelped with each slap, her tits slowly turning a shade of red.

"Ah you gonna fuck me with the hard cock of your's" She said as her eyes filled with lust.

"You want me to fuck you?" I demanded "You better ask properly bitch"

"Please master, fuck me, impale me with that thick, hot cock of your's" She pleaded.

I picked her up, spinning her around and in one swift move, slammed her down over my cock.

"Ah fuck yes, thats it, right there" She screamed as she began to bounce up and down on my hard cock.

Alison sat back on her heels, fingers rubbing furiously over her clit eyes never leaving the scene in front of her. Caitlin fell back into my chest as I reached around and cupped her boobs, pinching and pulling her nipples while she rolled her fingers over her clit, my hips thrusting and pumping my hips as I plowed my cock into and out of her tight, hot pussy. I reached down, moving her hand away from her pussy as I gave it a few quick slaps. Her body shaking with each strike.

Alison had scooted closer, her tongue running over my balls and up the underside of my shaft as my cock thrust into her friends pussy. She licked up my cock and onto Caitlin's pussy, causing Caitlin to thrash about on top of me as her friend assaulted her pussy while my cock pumped in and out.

"Cum for me, you know you wanna" I growled into her ear.

"Ugh, yes yes, yes" she yelled, her body shuddering as she rolled into her orgasm "ffffuuuuuucccccckkkkkkk!" she screamed as I picked up my pace, fucking her deep.

I pushed her forward, cock still buried in her pussy. Alison caught on to what I was doing, as she scooted back on the floor, spreading her legs I guided Caitlin's face back towards her pussy. Caitlin knelt down on the floor, arching her back as I knelt between her boot clad legs, grabbing her hips and long stroking in and out of her pussy. We stayed like that for what felt like hours, me slowly thrusting into Caitlin, her busy working Alison into another orgasm.

I reached around Caitlin, fingers finding her clit as I continued to pump in and out of her. Without warning she pushed back as hard as she could.

"Fuck i'm coming again" She yelled, her pussy claiming down on my hard cock.

I slowly pulled out as she slid down onto the floor, panting and trying to regain her breath. I shuffled my way towards Alison, thrusting my cock towards her face. She grabbed it with both hands, puling me into her mouth as she took my full length in on go. This girl had no gag reflex. She bobbed her head back and forth, sucking and jerking my cock. Caitlin crawled up behind Alison, spooning with her, one hand reaching to fondle her breasts as the other traced tender patterns up and down her side, whispering sweet nothings into her ear.

I could feel my orgasm building as I pulled my cock out of Alison's mouth, I grabbed my cock, jerking it hard, aiming it at Alison's face. She opened her mouth, a look a glee on her face as she licked her lips

"Fuck here it comes baby" I warned as I felt my balls tighten.

One final thrust of my hips and thick ropey streams of cum erupted from my cock, splattering over her beautiful face. She took my cock back in her mouth, sucking the last of my cum from my cock. Caitlin grabbed her head, twisting it to face her as she licked the cum off her face using a finger to scoop some up as she stuck her finger into Alison's mouth for her to suck clean.

I sat back, letting myself regain my composure as I watched the girls tenderly kissing each other. Caitlin rolled onto her back, pulling Alison on top of her, never breaking their kiss. Their hands roamed over their bodies, soft moaning and gasps falling the air. A few minutes of this and my cock was hard as iron again. I slide myself behind Alison, as I slowly pushed my cock into her from behind. I took it slow, only an inch at a time, letting her get used to my size.

She began to rock back and forth on my cock, taking me further in with each movement until her ass was resting on my hips. I reached down, grabbing her hips as I began to stroke in and our of her tight pussy. She moaned tossing her head back, random sounds coming from her. Caitlin pushed her up, forcing her to kneel up, as I wrapped an arm around her to hold her up, all the while thrusting in and out of her pussy. Caitlin shifted up, taking her Alison's tits into her mouth as she sucked and nibbled on them. The sounds of fucking filled the room, the slapping of my hips as they thrust into Alison from behind, the sucking noises of Caitlin working over her tits.

"Almost, I'm nearly there, so close" she chanted another orgasm building.

I took then encouragement and fucked her, thrusting in as hard as I could, causing her to gasp with each thrust. Suddenly, she yelled out in pleasure, reaching her hand up behind her to grab at my hair as she tensed up, pussy locking down on my cock as she came, hard.

I lowered her gently to the ground, where she lay panting, a look of bliss on her face.

"You said you were gonna wreck me" Caitlin scolded as I turned to face her.

"I only thought it fair that Alison get hers first" I replied, as I grabbed her by the hair once more, pulling her to her feet. I grabbed her under the ass, pulling her up as she wrapped her legs around my waist. I lowered her over my cock, dropping her down in one thrust. I walked back, slamming her into a wall, as i began to slow into her, smashing her ass back into the wall with each thrust. Caitlin squealed with each thrust, throwing her head form side to side. I reached up occasionally, slapping her across the face.

"Fuck, ugh, yes, harder" she yelled.

I picked up the pace biting her neck again as I plunged into and out of her hot pussy. I pulled her back, lifting her off my cock as I threw her over the back of the couch. The high heels of her leather boots, accentuating her calves and ass. She spread her legs wide. I stepped up behind her, lining my 10inch cock up with her ass. Reaching forward I grabbed a handful of her hair, pulling her head back and using it as leverage. I pushed into her ass, loud moans of sheer pleasure emanating from the gorgeous girl bent over in front of me.

I held nothing back, thrusting into her ass as hard and fast as I could, determined to cum again. I pulled her hair back further, reaching out and grabbing her throat with my other hand. I squeezed slowly choking her as I continued my attack on her ass. She reached up, pulling at my hand around her throat as i let go slightly, letting her draw a few breaths before tightening up again.

The sounds of fucking filled the room as Alison crawled up beside the lounge, a sleepy look on her face as she tweaked her nipples, watching as I fucked her friends ass. I could feel Caitlin's legs beginning to shake and quiver, I picked up the pace, as I pulled her up, hooking my arms behind hers holding her as I pumped in and out with animalistic urge. She stood up, grabbing my head as I hooked under her legs, picking her up.

I bounced her up and down my big hard cock, as Caitlin rolled into her orgasm, scream out in ecstasy as I continued to pump in and out of her ass. I was relentless, I wasn't going to stop till I had my release. I lifted her up till just the tip of my cock was in her ass before dropping her down to the base over and over. I walked around and sat on the couch next to Alison, Caitlin still impaled on my cock.

I spun her around to face me as she began to ride my cock, her hands rest on my chest hold herself up. I reach out, beckoning Alison to me. She slid beside me, snuggling into my side as I reach down to slowly rub her clit, letting Caitlin ride my cock. I looked up, Caitlin's eyes closed, a look of pure bliss over her face. Glancing over, Alison was the same, slowly shuddering as she came again, collapsing into me.

I could feel another orgasm building, as I started to thrust my hips to meet with Caitlin's bounces.

"I'm going to cum again" I exclaimed.

She stared to bounce harder as I felt my orgasm flow over me, my cock pumping hot cum deep into her ass. Alison slowly stroking my chest, as I turned my head to kiss her, cock buried in Caitlin's ass still. She swung her legs over, sitting across my lap, cock firmly up her as as she slumped back into me.

We sat there, Alison snuggled up beside me, Caitlin still sitting on my cock, leaning into my body, the two of us panting as we cuddled and the girls drifting off to sleep, as I smiled to myself, loving life.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Crazy Threesome

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 155 milliseconds