• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Jessica Nigri - Truth or Dare

Jessica Nigri - Truth or Dare

12345

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction, the events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the persons, places, events, etc depicted within. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence.

Featuring: Jessica Nigri (Cosplay and glamour model)

Jessica Nigri - Truth or Dare

A celebrity erotic story

by DaxG2001 & Mean Blackjack

* * *

Despite living one city over, Jack Rose loved where he worked. It wasn't one of the finer, fancier hotels that would appear on the front of all of the magazines but it was almost home to the man. He had got his first job outside of college with the place and he felt a certain form of camaraderie not only with the place but with all of the staff as well. Jack threaded a hand through his trimmed brown hair before tipping a glass of water to his lips to polish off the tickle at the back of his throat. He worked at the gym that was almost in the basement of the hotel and he had had a pretty busy day with all of the clients from the hotel. His limited staff had been run ragged as the storms outside of the hotel had kept everyone inside.

Lifting his head to look outside from the window, his deep green eyes floated from side to side trying to gauge what the weather would do next. There were a couple of grey clouds in the sky but other than that it actually seemed like it was going to be a decent turn out for the big convention tomorrow. Jack grinned and tapped at his computer, not really doing much while he waited for his friend. Him and Alex went way back, all the way back to college in fact. Jack smirked as he booted up his in-house e-Mail client, trying to get hold of Adam in cleaning. The two had a tennis game tomorrow and since neither Jack or Alex had been able to get into the convention they had made their own plans.

The door to the gym swung open and Jack rotated in his seat to face the source of it, expecting to see Alex there.

"Finally! Where the hell have you been?" However, as soon as he had said that he was silenced instantly. Before him stood a Goddess, she was clad in a thin, tight grey top with a short black set of shorts. Her long blonde hair and generous chest was a dead giveaway as to who she was. "You're Jessica Nigri!"

"Hi! I am! You're a fan I guess? I'd be happy to sign something or take a photo tomorrow after the con?"

"Oh! I! Uh! That'd be great." Jack said, laughing at his own lack of ability to speak. He then came back to doing what he was supposed to do. "So, you here for a session?"

"I am! How does it work?"

"Well, we typically sign you in and you can work out for as long as you want. There's hardly anyone in here at this time of night so you'll pretty much have me to yourself."

"Oh really?" Jessica said, a wide smile stretching over her face. "As tempting as that sounds... Weren't you expecting someone else?"

"Ah... Yeah. Sorry about that! My buddy Alex comes down here every so often to work out for free. He should be here any time now." As if on cue, the door to the gym opened up once more, drawing both of the sets of eyes inside of the gym towards the source.

"Jack! My man! What's..." Alex Woods wasn't usually a man who was short of words, usually loving to mouth off when playing a game or watching sports, but for the muscular man with shoulder length black hair his words along with his black tank-top and workout shorts frame came to a sudden stop just as he'd gotten to the desk where his good buddy was seated along with...

"Jessica Nigri?? THE Jessica Nigri?" Alex questioned with a brief chuckle of disbelief, glancing to his friend who returned the "I know!" look he had, before back to the stunning blonde. "Huh... Didn't expect to see my best bud here with the cosplay master!" He said with a smile, putting down his small workout bag to the floor and adjusting the towel over his shoulder.

Alex and Jack indeed went way back, as thick as thieves as the saying goes, and in fact it was due to Jack's job here at the hotel gym that led to Alex getting a membership, but he'd always claim that it had nothing to do with taking advantage of Jack's free sessions. Truth is more often than not the two friends would shoot the you-know-what, just like any pals would at a bar or going bowling. It just so happened that this usual time was when the gym would be empty and their conversations mixed with the workouts would not be interrupted or toned down. Tonight it seemed would be a great exception.

For the stunning, curvaceous blonde model known for her cosplay outfits of famous video game, anime, and comic book characters (more often than not with her magnificent, large chest being shown off in some form or another) this was quite an unexpected occurrence. Sure, at conventions she was used to meeting fans, signing autographs, and posing for pictures, and admittedly she fully knew that a great many of them were simply fans of her look and body rather than anything else. She wasn't ashamed of that, and if it kept the vast, vast majority of her fans happy, got those convention invites secured, and kept those print sales flowing in then she wasn't going to stop any time soon! It meant that she had to keep her toned and tanned body in great shape for all those skimpy outfits, and being able to have use of gym facilities as part of the hotel room deal? A major bonus.

"So... You're a fan..." Jessica smiled, pointing to Alex. "Aaaaaaand you're a fan..." She slowly turned to point at Jack. "Hope I don't end up distracting you two from what you get up to here." She says with a laugh as the blonde has a big smile on her pretty face, already enjoying this quite pleasant attention and admiration from the two best friends.

"What are the chances huh?" Jack said with a laugh, doing his best not to leer at her while she looked over at Alex while the two talked. Man, they really were as fantastic in real life. He wondered just how they... No! Bad Jack! He mentally scolded himself, doing his best not to think on just what Jessica Nigri, yeah, that Jessica Nigri, looked like under those workout clothes she had graced his gym with. When she turned to face the slightly fairer skinned man, he grinned and shrugged his shoulders.

"To be honest, I'd rather watch you workout than this doofus." He said with a grin, jabbing a thumb towards Alex before nodding his head. "Seriously though, I'm here to help. You need anything just let me know."

As if on cue, a loud thunderclap shook the gym and hotel, Jack's eyebrows raised as he looked over at the windows. The grey clouds had turned black and the rain had started to fall from the heavens. Stuffing his hand into his pocket in his workout sweats, the supervisor of the gym lifted out the key to the gym and he moved over to the door. Slipping the golden key into the lock, twisting it to the side and then pulling it out just as quickly as he had put it in. Locking the gym so only the three of them were allowed inside of the basement to the hotel. Flipping the key over his thumb, he walked back into the gym and nodded to the three treadmills that sat in the middle of the open floor. The gym itself was pretty advanced for what it was. Three treadmills in the middle, a series of exercise bikes that sat in front of the large open windows, some cross-trainers sat near to the bikes and over in the far corner was the yoga and stretching area. It hadn't always been like this but Jack had had just the right share of enthusiasm and puppy-dog eyes that had made the manager give in and give him what he wanted. Alex and Jack moved over to the treadmills and punched in their data as they both silently gawked at Jessica.

Jessica, to her credit, was doing well at ignoring the stares. She was used to it and the guys who she was now locked in the room with weren't so bad looking either. They actually knew how to apply cologne and deodorant too. She could have been with worse guys she thought to herself. Walking over to one of the bikes, Jessica laid her towel over the front of the bike before she slipped on top of the seat and leant forward, pushing her rear back ever so slightly. She had caught what she had been doing and then there was that little part of her made her wonder if the guys had reacted. She could look over her shoulder and look at them or she could just continue to absentmindedly tease the guys. Her body pushed itself forward again and her rear slipped back some more, the perfect round curves almost sliding straight off of the seat as she programmed in the details for her workout. Her legs pressed against the resistance of the bike, much to her delight, as she began the warm up part of her exercise session.

Across the short distance from the bikes, the two men were fighting battles of halfs as while they had done this initial stage of their workout time and time again, keeping their focus on running the brisk pace on the treadmills was being broken up by sneaking stares across at the beautiful model. Watching as her shapely backside stuck out as she worked those legs was distraction enough as they ran, but when Alex tilted his head, leaning forward to see a glimpse of those breasts seemingly bouncing a little already as she moved, Jack had to give him a light smack on the arm to bring his thoughts back to reality.

"You gonna pick your jaw off the fucking floor or what?" Jack whispered with a slight glare.

"What? Like you ain't undressing her with your eyes!" He replied in a similar low voice, before both men again looked over towards the blonde, but seeing her turning her head towards them their gazes snapped to the treadmill screens. "You think... You know... We should maybe?" Jack started to say with slight hesitation in his voice.

"Try our luck? Fuck man, if you aren't then I am! A babe stacked like that? I'm damn gonna try and..."

Before he could finish, what sounded like another rumble of thunder was heard, a fraction louder than what they'd heard before and more than enough to make all three glance up. There had been a risk of a potential bad weather front moving in over the city but nothing to warrant any fear or worry, so the radio had said in the morning at least. From the sounds of that, the risky just went from minor to quite damn likely. Looking back, the gaze of the men met with Nigri's as she gave them a warm smile, continuing to push herself with a firm pace on the bike showing she knew much like them how to properly start off a workout.

"So... Uh, you're in town for the big convention, right?" Alex called out to ease the slight tension in the room from that thunderclap. "Me and Jack tried to get tickets into it, but I guess it's a real popular deal, right?"

"Oh yeah, you need to be lightning quick with those sorts of things." Jessica said, turning back to work a little bit harder at her workout. Her fingers ran over the control panel before she tapped at the big 'plus' sign near to the top right and the opposing force against her started to increase. "I guess I could look into getting you guys in? I think I have a couple of spare tickets normally put back for my friends or family. They're just going spare, it's not like my friends or family would ever come here." Jessica was silent for a moment before twisting at her waist to look at the two guys while she worked out. "No offense."

"Sure, none taken." Jack laughed, looking down at the control panel to the treadmill and increasing the gradient in the running path to help work out the muscles in his lower legs. Looking back at Jessica as she went back to cycling, he leant over to whisper to Alex in a conspiratorial manner. "But seriously, look at that body. She must have been flying all over the country for the past couple of weeks. She must need a hard workout and I bet she doesn't just want a ride on the gym ball!" Jack said with a grin, moving with the increase in the difficulty of his workout.

More clouds started to fill the darkened skies above the hotel and heavier rain started to beat down against the grass and the scenery outside of the establishment. Both Jessica and the two guys were made to look up at the skies, all of them thinking the same thing as another thunderclap roared into their ears.

"So you uh- You here for long?" Jack asked, trying to keep the topic light.

"Nope! Just here for the convention..." Nigri said, letting out a soft sigh as she pushed her legs firmly, causing her gorgeous, rounded backside to stick out without purposely doing it, giving the two staring men another visual treat. "I'll be flying back out soon back home. Already got the week planned out. Collect the next bunch of prints for the store orders, get them signed, get them shipped, then I've got to get my next Pokemon cosplay ready for a shoot that's coming up." The blonde grinned as she looked over to the two quite handsome guys who obviously used their gym time well. It was nice to actually have a bit of conversation during a workout instead of the usual jerks who tried to hit on her and reeked of fake tan and energy drinks. Unlike these two, even if she knew full well they were sneaking in the occasional stare at her body. A little peeping in exchange for putting a smile on her face? A fair enough trade. "Gotta get this wrist working well... You know, to get all those prints signed off quick." Jessica laughed, seeing the reaction to the first statement that she knew full well she'd get. "I think you guys know about how many I have to ship out all the time... Unless you two are really good at faking that you know about me."

"Hell no Jessica! Me and my boy Jack here are major fans of yours!" Alex quickly states with a nod, a glance over to the other man who responds with a nod of his own. "From way back to when you were being Juliet Starling for that Lollipop Chainsaw game. A real favourite of mine of all the cosplay's you've done might I add." He states with a smile, and now it's his turn to get a reaction as Nigri smirks and lets out a light laugh, rather like she's heard that kind of line before but doesn't seem to mind it. That was a definite testing of the waters there to see if the stunning cosplayer was open at least to a little flirting, and that positive reaction was exactly the signal that both guys had been looking for. Not a green light, sure, but considering what a complete stunner they had just a few feet away from them, they needed to take steps here rather than leap in and end up failing hard. Neither man would live this down if they screwed up what could be a major chance here. "I'm just waiting for you to do more of those Mail Monday videos... And see how much more of those Super Sonico merch you end up getting!"

There was a fine line between obsessive and fan, the two men believed that they sat formally in the latter of the two camps. Of course, when it was one in the morning and the pants were around the ankles, that could have been a different story. There was no denying that Jessica was a very attractive woman and she certainly had the best features for midnight self-service. While Jack and Alex would leer at the woman, it would have been safe to assume that neither of them actually stood a chance with her. Despite how the waving of her rear seemed to hypnotise them both. Jack slowed the pace of his own work out a little bit so that he could peer out of the window, looking up at the grey skies as a flash of lightning miles away illuminated the skies.

"Woah!" Jack exclaimed, ever the wordsmith.

Jessica had to agree with the comment from the man though. She nodded her head as her exercise came to a standstill. The energy was starting to pump through her veins as she dismounted the bike, looking around, the blonde cosplayer tried to decide where she was going to go next when another flash of lightning came a little closer to the hotel. Jessica peered out of the window before walking over to the small water cooler in the corner of the room. Jessica bit down on her bottom lip softly before she bent at her waist and poured herself a small cup of water. Putting her free hand on her chest, Jessica tipped her body back and swallowed the water in one deep swig. Tossing the paper cup away, Jessica locked eyes with both men and she smiled coyly before running her tongue along her lips, lapping up the water carefully before another lightning flash took the power out completely leaving the three in the dark.

"Fuck!!" Alex exclaimed, the treadmill stopping but his own jogging momentum sending him forward into the now blank panel, and similarly Jack stumbled but managed to keep somewhat upright, not that either of them could really see the state of the other right now.

"Guys?? What the Hell just happened??" Jessica's mood had snapped from playful, a little teasing sure, to be worried at the sudden plunge into darkness. "Did someone turn off the lights??"

"No, I think the power just went out!" Jack called back, quickly putting the two and two of the increasingly loud thunder and flashes of lightning together to make the four of one big strike shorting out the power. "Man, you alright?" He said in more of a low tone as he stepped off the treadmill as his friend picked himself up to do the same.

"I'll live. More interested if our special guest is doing alright..." Alex responded in a similar whisper before he reached into his pocket, pulling out his smartphone to swipe and tap in the code. Another few swipes and he had a basic, but her effective, "torch" app running to make the screen bright white, and light enough to watch where they were going.

"Guess the power really went out..." Nigri commented as she cautiously headed towards the two, running a hand over a bike as she passed to check the display wasn't working. Reaching the two certainly desirable and absolutely to her attractive best friends, she found herself smiling as the glare from the phone showed off her gorgeous facial features, the sexy blonde hair, and of course those rounded, large tits that managed to look even better than even with this reduced amount of light. These guys didn't seem like total creeps, and she had just moments before put on a little bit of a show for them. Maybe the power going out was a dose of karma for her cock-teasing, as she herself would admit she does constantly without sometimes knowing it due to her love of push-ups and low cut tops.

Well, she guessed there were far worse ways to spend a black-out than with a couple of hunks who were fans of hers.

"So... Jack, what's the plan?" Alex broke the silence and the exchange of smiles as he turned the smartphone to put the gaze onto his buddy. "Since this is your place and all. We gonna wait this out and see if the power comes back on or not?"

"I've told you, I just work here, not own it..." Jack started to say, but shook his head slightly as he kept himself on topic with what's happening. "But yeah, we should wait it out I suppose. I'm no electrician, but the hotel should have at least one on hand, and plenty more on call. Give it a while and you know, we'll be able to... Will you quit that man?" Jack said to shove Alex's arm away when he noticed he was deliberately moving the phone up close to his face.

This joking display got Jessica laughing, her sense of humour and good nature showing as she again let her mind wonder about how this wasn't so bad after all. Fans of hers, not completely drooling at the mouth and creepy, and they seemed up for a laugh and a good time. Since that workout is now out of the window for the foreseeable future, she wondered how they were going to spend the time now as she now took a moment to look over both men. After all, they'd done the same to her plenty of times so why shouldn't she sneak a peak, and a little smirk of approval on her face showed once again she didn't mind what she was just about able to see in this dim light.

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Jessica Nigri - Truth or Dare

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds