• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Reform School Sisters Ch. 06

Reform School Sisters Ch. 06

After her initial visit, Lilian began to arrange more frequent meetings with her eldest daughter. Bree kept these visits a secret from Paige at her mother's insistence. Each time they got together, Lilian would start off by acting harshly with Bree, but they would always end up the same way- fingering each other's drooling cunts to a glorious, incestuous orgasm.

Bree found herself obsessing over her mother's pussy as much as she did her sister's, and it was driving her to exhaustion. Lilian would come to the school 2 or 3 times a week for their clandestine meetings, and Paige still insisted on fucking her sister for hours every night before they went to sleep.

The girls still fantasized regularly together about their mother. Bree desperately wanted to tell Paige about her and Lilian's affair, but she was still afraid of how her mom would react. Lilian still seemed uncomfortable with what they were doing, despite how much she obviously craved it, and Bree didn't want to do anything that would push her discomfort any further.

Bree also wondered if she should tell her mom about her and Paige, but decided against it almost immediately. It was obviously hard enough for Lilian to indulge in depraved activities with one daughter... Bree knew including her sister would drive their mom over the deep end.

"Hey, you wanna go hang out in our room this afternoon?" Paige asked her sister with a devilish wink.

It was Sunday, and they were in the library finishing up the last of their homework. Bree had been day dreaming, envisioning herself with both of her lovely family members, the three of them fucking in a glorious, incestuous pile.

"Hmm? Sorry, Sis, what did you say?" she asked, snapping back to reality.

"I'm done with this stupid english paper, and I'm horny! Let's go fuck!" Paige replied, slipping a hand over her sister's knee.

Bree groaned, her thighs spreading automatically. She looked at the clock on the wall and shook her head reluctantly.

"Sorry, Sis. I can't. I'm meeting a friend."

"Oh... Well, can I come with?"

Bree hesitated. "Um... You should probably just go back to the room and wait for me. I plan on using you as an excuse to leave sooner. That way we can get some fucking in before supper."

Paige grinned at her big sis. "I like the way you think!" She looked around, then leaned forward, kissing the older girl tenderly. The kiss left Bree's pussy creaming in her panties.

"Hurry up, though. My cunt's begging to feel your tongue..." the younger girl said sexily. She got up and left the library, swaying her hips seductively as she went.

Bree shook her head and stood too, preparing herself for another meeting with her sexually charged mother.

--------------------------------

"Hello, Dear. You're late again." Lilian said as Bree entered the visitor's unit.

"Sorry, Mom. Paige held me up." her daughter replied. She noticed her mom's face blush at the mention of her sister's name.

"Where did you tell her you were going?"

"Just to hang with a friend. Don't worry, she doesn't suspect anything." Bree walked up to her mother and grabbed her by the back of the head, devouring the older woman's mouth with her own. The two women kissed feverishly for several seconds before ripping their swollen lips apart again.

"You're such a fucking whore." Lilian muttered.

In response, Bree stepped back and started to strip herself naked. Lilian watched with hungry eyes as her daughter's body was slowly revealed. Once she was naked, Bree stepped forward again, and started undoing her mother's skirt.

"What excuse are you going to make up for yourself this time, Mom? That I'm forcing you to do this? Or that I tricked you? You know, if you didn't want this as badly as I did, you wouldn't be coming to see me like this."

Lilian pursed her lips, but didn't respond. She felt her skirt fall over her hips and puddle to the floor.

Bree grabbed her mother's sweater and pulled it up. "Why can't you just admit that you want this, Mom? That you want to fuck your daughter?" The sweater joined the skirt, followed quickly by her bra.

"Because I'm not a pervert." Lilian finally replied.

"Oh? You're not?" Bree shot back. She had her thumbs hooked inside her mom's panties. She pulled them down too, bending over to collect them before standing up again.

"Because you sure smell like one." Bree brought the soiled panties to her nose and breathed in deeply. Lilian quivered as she watched.

"I know you're going to argue with me, but I've decided I'm going to lick your pussy today, Mom. I'm going to lick it, and I know you want me to."

Lilian started to object, but Bree silenced her with another firm, passionate kiss. She led the woman over to the bed and pushed her down on top of it. Lilian watched her daughter climb over her, and their lips joined again. Bree pushed her tongue into her mother's mouth and lay on top of her, rubbing their naked bodies together.

Lilian was on fire as she lay beneath her daughter, feeling the girl's breasts sliding deliciously against her own. Her arousal quickly began to take over, and she reached for Bree, wrapping her arms tightly around the younger girl.

The two women started to moan as they writhed against each other. Their pussies were beginning to ooze wetly. Bree pushed her mound down against her mom's and the woman whimpered as she felt their clits rub together.

"How does that feel, Mom?" Bree whispered. She stroked the older woman's face and rocked her hips slowly against Lilian's. "I can feel how wet you are, Mommy. I want to taste you so bad... Please, say I can taste your pussy."

Lilian resisted, turning her head to the side. Her hands, however, travelled down Bree's body and cupped her writhing ass in her palms.

"Oooo... Your hands feel so good, Mommy. I like this much better than when you spank me..." Bree groaned. Her pussy squelched faster against her mother's.

"Tell me I can lick it, and I'll make you cum harder than you ever have in your life, I promise." She locked eyes with Lilian as she said this. The older woman groaned in response.

Lilian could feel her body getting hotter by the second. Her daughter had her on fire, but she was still paralyzed with shame. Bree lowered her lips to her mother's neck and started to kiss her way down. She kissed the tops of the older woman's tits, and Lilian moaned, her breathing becoming laboured.

Bree ran her tongue over the swell of Lilian's breast, dragging it slowly towards her nipple. She latched on to the throbbing nub with her lips and sucked it eagerly. Lilian pushed her chest up excitedly into Bree's face and squealed with desperation.

The sensations Bree's lips were causing drove Lilian wild. Her body trembled with desire. Her pussy was drenched, and desperate for some much needed attention. She started to imagine her daughter's face between her legs, lapping at her pussy like a kitten, and it made her melt.

"Ok! Do it! You can do it!" she wailed.

"Do what, Mommy. What do you want?"

"Lick Mama's pussy, Darling. Please! Lick your mother's pussy!"

A wide grin spread across Bree's face and she started to slide herself down her mother's body. She lay down between her open thighs and gazed at the moist slit that boiled between them.

Bree licked her lips, glancing back up at her mom's face, and lowered her head. She held Lilian's gaze, and her wet tongue swiped slowly through the moist folds of the woman's pussy.

Lilian gasped, her body wrenching with pleasure, and she reached down, digging her fingers in her daughter's hair. Bree smiled brightly, even as she licked her tongue eagerly through her mom's cunt.

She devoured the older woman's flesh, gorging on her flowing juices. She was drowning in her mom's taste and loved every perverted moment of it.

Lilian bucked her hips wildly as her daughter ate her. Her body was on fire, cascading with pleasure. She closed her eyes tightly and her mouth hung open, her breath coming in quick, shallow gasps.

Her conscience still struggled to justify what she was doing. 'I'm just a sick pervert, that's all.' she told herself. 'No wonder my daughters ended up being a couple of hoodlums... If I'm their role model, we should all be locked up, with the key thrown out the window!'

Bree's lips clamped around her clit, and the younger girl started to hum, causing powerful vibrations against the sensitive button. She poked at it with her tongue through pursed lips, and Lilian jolted with every touch.

"Yes!" the older woman cried. "Oh, Baby, I'm so close! I'm gonna cum in your hot little mouth!! Lick Mama's pussy! Lick it!!"

Bree licked faster. Her face was covered in her mother's cream. Lilian clamped her thighs around her daughter's face and pushed her hips up off he mattress. Bree held her tightly, her lips enveloping her weeping cunt.

Lilian cried out one last time, her body thrusting hard off the bed, and her cum poured out into her daughter's mouth. Bree squealed and struggled to keep herself clamped over her mom's gushing hole.

Lilian's fingers dug hard into Bree's hair, pulling her in forcefully against her pussy. Her hips convulsed wildly, her body shining with sweat. She strained herself up one final time, holding her lower body in the air with her feet, then collapsed back to the mattress, completely spent.

Bree sat back on her knees with a wide grin on her face. Her cheeks and chin were dripping with cum, and she scooped it eagerly into her mouth. "Fuck, you taste SO GOOD, Mommy!" she said with a giggle.

Lilian stared incredulously up at her daughter. She had never been so thoroughly fucked in all her life. Something had snapped inside her. She usually felt guilt or shame after cumming with Breanna, but now all she could think was how desperate she was to lick her daughter's pussy, too!

She surprised Bree by suddenly lunging forward and grabbing her by the shoulders. She pushed the girl onto her back, her head hanging over the foot of the bed.

"Mom?!?" Bree shouted in bewilderment.

Lilian leaned over between the girl's thighs and shoved her tongue excitedly up her snatch.

"Oooooooh...Mooooom!" her daughter groaned.

The older woman ate Bree's pussy hungrily, her tongue lapping up cunt cream as fast as it could. While she devoured her pussy, her hands roamed over her daughter's excited flesh, groping at her ass and tits with lustful energy.

Bree writhed beneath her mother. Her hips bucked wildly and her head swayed as it hung over the edge of the bed. She slid around on the crumpled sheets, her body steadily slipping over the side of the mattress.

Lilian kept up her furious assault, munching the younger girl's pussy even as her torso hung down to the floor. She wrapped her arms around Bree's thighs and held her cunt up to her hungry mouth.

Bree clawed at the floor beneath her as she was ravaged by Lilian. Her body trembled, sweat pouring from her undulating flesh. Her eyes rolled back into her head, and she let out a long, sustained howl, her orgasm finally erupting powerfully from her abused cunt.

"Oh, fuck, Mommy! I'm cumming Mommy! Make your daughter CUUUUUUM!!" She thrashed against the side of the bed as she climaxed. Her tits jiggled and her hips pistoned up into Lilian's hungry mouth.

Lilian kept eating her daughter mercilessly through her climax, absorbed in the flavour of her flowing juices. The younger girl finally had to pull herself down off the bed completely to wrench her sensitive pussy from Lilian's lashing tongue.

"Fuck, Mom! That was fucking wild!" she panted. She fell back on the floor, her arms splaying out on either side.

Lilian climbed down off the bed and crawled over her prone daughter's body. "Your pussy tastes so wonderful." she groaned, before lowering her lips to her daughter's. The two women kissed each other hungrily, their sweat soaked bodies melting together on the floor.

Bree glanced at the clock on the bedside table. 'Paige will be expecting me back...' she thought to herself.

"Well, I really should be getting back to my room." she sighed, pulling her lips from Lilian's. She started to slide herself out from under her mother, but the older woman held her fast.

Now that Lilian had truly tasted lesbian sex, she found herself becoming insatiable. She wanted to taste her daughter again, and she didn't want to wait for their next visit. The older woman stared hungrily at the younger girl, and Bree understood immediately.

"Ok... One more before I go, then." she said.

Lilian grabbed her by the back of the head and pulled her into another hungry kiss. The younger girl squealed, surprised at her mother's forcefulness. They rolled around on the floor like caged animals, clawing and biting each other's slippery flesh.

Bree landed on top of Lilian, and looked down at her with hungry eyes. She was beyond aroused by her mother's eagerness. She climbed up the woman's body, straddling her gorgeous face.

Looking down into the older woman's eyes, Bree whispered: "Make me cum again, Mommy. Make your little girl gush in your whorish fucking mouth."

Lilian pulled her daughter down and plunged her tongue into the girl's gooey cunt, making her buck involuntarily. She devoured Bree's oozing pussy, making it stream juices across her flushed face.

"Oh, fuck Mommy! You really love your little girl's pussy, don't you?!?" Bree cried, holding the older woman's head in her hands. She ground herself down with increasing need.

Lilian found it difficult to reply, so she simply licked faster as a response. Bree got the message, and tossed her head back as she enjoyed her mom's wicked tongue.

As she ate her daughter, Lilian's hips gyrated wantonly off the floor. Her pussy was on fire, and she needed to be touched. Bree could see her mother's need, and she leaned back, rubbing her hand through the woman's greasy folds. She felt how wet her mom had gotten, and a shiver ran through her body.

Bree quickly scrambled off Lilian's face, causing the older woman to groan with frustration. She immediately climbed back aboard, though, facing the other direction, and lowered her lips to her mom's juicy snatch.

Lilian felt her daughter's breasts nestle against her stomach and her tongue wedge itself back into her pussy. She writhed beneath the girl and pulled her down firmly, clamping her own mouth around Bree's dripping gash once more.

The women started to roll around again, this time with their lips firmly attached to each other's pussies. They grunted and squealed, trembling as they licked one another to greater heights of pleasure.

Chairs toppled over as they rolled into them, but mother and daughter were oblivious to their surroundings. They were completely lost in each other's bodies, their faces buried deep between one another's thighs.

Their manic love making had both women hurtling towards simultaneous climaxes. Bree could feel herself on the verge, and she slipped a finger against her mom's asshole, scraping it deftly in an effort to push the older woman over the edge.

The move worked, and Lilian screeched into Bree's cunt. She drilled her tongue into her daughter, whipping her head back and forth as she struggled to maintain contact through her powerful orgasm. Her mother's frantic attacks sent Bree over the edge too, and she spewed gobs of pussy cream over Lilian's face as she howled into her delicious snatch.

Their juices left several large stains on the carpet, gushing everywhere as they writhed with passion. Finally, they rolled apart, chests heaving and mouths gaping, and lay exhausted for several minutes after their mutual climaxes.

"I think... I'll be visiting... more often, now, Dear." Lilian finally panted.

Bree was cupping her spasming pussy with both hands. She groaned, both filled with excitement and dread at the thought of seeing more of her sexy mother.

'All this sex is going to fucking kill me...' she thought. A wicked smile slowly crept onto her pussy coated lips. 'It should be a great way to go!'

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Reform School Sisters Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 63 milliseconds