• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Voicemails

Voicemails

It all started with the voicemails. She had been teasing him for months. She wouldn't send him dirty pictures, she only left the voicemails. It was always the same but he listened to them all over and over again. It started with the heavy breathing, little yelps and then the moans as she orgasmed and then hung up. He had finally had enough and decided to visit her.

As Kyle approached her door now he was nervous. He had been bragging all month how he was a switch and wasn't afraid of her, in fact a few times he had gotten brave and tried to taunt her. Now he was starting to regret it. Then again she came off very sweet in person, their initial meeting had been so tame, so maybe not. He would love to top a brat like her. He took a deep breath and knocked.

When she opened the door she was dressed very casually. Cotton boy short panties and a simple T shirt - clearly without a bra underneath. She was wearing glasses this time, but he assumed that was because it was late and she was ready for bed. He held back hoping to see her ass when she turned around. She ushered him inside with a smirk seeing him check her out. She slammed the door behind him and said simply "strip". She was pretty aggressive after all he mused. He removed his clothes and turned to her, reaching out as if to grab her. She gave him a look that said she was not amused and said "on your knees". He frowned, he really only had wanted to hook up with her. He was definitely more dominant than submissive but had decided to play along for the sake of getting her naked.

She told him to bend forward and without any warning he felt a big plug - obviously pre-lubed slide up his ass. He let out a yelp that made her laugh. She pulled him back up into a sitting position and snapped a collar around his neck that was a bit too tight for his liking. Then she hooked a leash to it and proceeded to walk - dragging him behind her. He tried to crawl and keep up but she was going fairly fast. They arrived at her bedroom where she told him to lie on his back on the bed. She quickly chained his hands and feet to the frame and then crawled up over his face.

He liked her bed frame, it was thick wrought iron and the perfect height for her to lean up against when she was sitting on his face. She did just that as he proceeded to make her cum. He knew that if he did a good job with his tongue she would want more - and that's what he was really after. She ground her sweet pussy into his face for what seemed like ages having orgasm after orgasm. At least the cum drenching his face tasted good he thought. The plug in his ass was getting uncomfortable though.

When she was finally done with his face she did exactly as he expected. She reached over to her nightstand and pulled out a condom. She lightly touched his cock making sure he was hard, and he was, before she slide the condom on him. He wanted to see her tits bounce so he told her to take off her shirt. She glared at him, went over to her table and came back with a bit gag and something he couldn't quite see. The gag went into his mouth and then the other item turned out to be a blindfold. He wasn't happy about that. She didn't care.

With that she whispered in his ear "tonight you're my sex toy, you stay hard, do NOT cum, don't move your hips, and do not speak - like a good dildo". Then he groaned as he felt her slide so slowly down onto his dick. He started to thrust his hips up wanting to one deeper in her but that earned him a sharp pain on his side. Was that a violet wand or just a really sharp stinging riding crop? He wasn't sure, but it hurt so he settled back down. She started sliding back up his dick. So slowly it was agony.

When she came back down again he felt something start to vibrate. He wasn't sure where it was coming from at first. It felt like it was inside her but not directly touching his dick. Perhaps she was holding it to her clit? Except both of her hands were on his chest. Then he realized it must be in her ass! He was really getting turned on now and he could hear that she was too, but she continued sliding up and down him slower than he thought he could stand. He started to moan - begging against his bit for her to allow him to cum. She didn't say a word or even acknowledge his cries. He took that as a sign that he definitely would't be allowed to cum. When he thought he would accidentally blow his load he felt the sharp sting of nipple clamps and she climbed off. He groaned - he had been so close. Stupid nipple clamps had distracted him.

He heard her walking around, felt the cat walk over him and then she was back in bed. He was still rock hard and he could feel his cock twitch in anticipation. He felt her warm body beside him, and again the cat trampling over him. The cat the settled between the two of them for a nap and he realized she wasn't moving either. She was going to sleep! Furious he started to fight his restraints, his mask, his collar now choking him - anything to get her attention. This time he was sure the zap was from a violet wand. "Shut up and sit still - you're going to wake the cat" was all she said.

He lay there for hours listening to the ceiling fan, his balls aching for release and his ass and arms numb from the restraints and plug. The collar made it impossible to get comfortable. Just when he finally thought he might be able to sleep he felt her move. Perhaps just rolling over he thought, but when he felt her hand graze his cock he nearly cried. His cock sprang to life making his balls ache even more. He had JUST gotten to sleep! She didn't say anything but he felt her moving and then the gag came off, but he barely had a chance to take a breath before her pussy was smothering his face.

He made her cum again and as he did he started to look forward to what was next. He would definitely cum this time. When she had had a few more orgasms - he thought she was up to 8 or so now - she sat next to him again and back in the gag went. Then to his horror back to sleep she went. He groaned realizing she had been teasing his cock for nothing. Zap. He should have known.

The second time she woke up he was so deliriously tired he didn't even care what she did to him anymore. She rode his face and his cock this time, but she continuously zapped his balls with that horrible wand so that he was in no danger of cumming. His balls and cock hurt so badly at this point it didn't make a difference. He barely even felt the cock ring she put on him, at least he didn't notice it until later, when it became a source of torture as he was wishing his cock would relax.

He knew it must be getting close to morning when he felt the cat start to fidget and he hoped she would stay asleep just a little while longer. His cock was still rock hard but he was almost relaxed enough to sleep with it that way. Of course that's when she woke up. "Good morning slave boy" she whispered as she pulled the gag out for another round of riding his face. She stayed there for a long time before disappearing off to the shower - leaving him un-gagged just long enough to start begging before he heard the water turn on, and realized she wasn't listening.

He didn't bother begging when she got out of the shower. He just tried to sleep. He wasn't sure what time it was when she came back. He had slept a little this time. He felt something sharp and pointy rolling over his skin, it made his cock bob a little. The nipple clamps came off then and his nipple stung like they were on fire as the blood rushed into them. He gasped and as soon as he did the gag went back in. This time tears came to his eyes. She uncuffed his hands and feet and as with his nipples the blood rushing back into them was painful. He didn't dare move as he felt her hands on his cock. The cock ring came off now too, the rush of blood to his cock was twice as painful as anywhere else because it was already sore.

He was gagged again but didn't protest when he felt her slowly begin sliding down on top of his cock. The pleasure was helping distract him from the pain everywhere else. Including the plug that was still in his very sore ass. She began riding him faster and he was tempted to grab her and thrust but was too afraid of being zapped while he was still recovering to attempt it. Just when he was really starting to enjoy himself she had her last orgasm and climbed off him.

She then told him to flip over and bring his knees up under him. He did so slowly. Afraid he would lose his balance while his sore, stiff body was still adjusting to being untied. He heard her moving around and when she came back he felt the plug come out. It was such a relief that tears finally slid down his cheeks and he felt himself explode into orgasm without warning. It was at that same moment that he felt the huge dildo prodding his ass. He screamed against his bit as she thrust into him and he heard the buzzing start. She pounded his sore ass until he felt her collapse on top of him. Her warm breasts pressing into his back, heaving with her gasps for air.

When she flipped him back over and sat on him she laughed mockingly and said "did you have an accident little slave boy? Don't think I'm not going to make you eat that cum later, but for now I'm going to leave you in your little mess while you get hard again for me". He felt her yank the bit out and shove her ass in his face this time, her hand reaching down rubbing the tip of his cock, it was so sore and it hurt so much. He struggled to get away from her but that resulted in the most agonizing zap to his penis, he jumped so violently that he nearly bucked her off of him.

She sat up and climbed off of him, then he felt the restraints go back on. Once secured she climbed back up onto his face and resumed her next round of orgasms...

When she was done he drifted to sleep again, his sore cock harder than ever, only to be awoken to the sound of her orgasming. Unable to see or feel her he struggled to hear better. She sounded far away - like maybe she was being fucked in another room. The sound turned him on so much he was afraid he would cum again... Those familiar moans, the ones he had listened to for so many months before he finally flew out to see her again. He wanted to get free and go find her, to watch, but he was restrained again and his poor cock felt raw and ready to explode.

The next time she came back he had been dozing off again and was abruptly woken up by the bright light as the blindfold was taken off. It must be day now he thought, he had lost all sense of time. She quickly untied him, and told him to go get cleaned up and showered. Finally - a break. After his shower he wanted to go check his phone, he wanted to know what time it was, what day it was... but she the only clocks in her house were the ones in the kitchen and they were set wrong. He was so disoriented.

He found her lounging on the couch. She sent him to eat and bring her a sandwich. His first thought was to check his phone while he was downstairs, a small act of rebellion, but he knew it would be dead by now. He would have assumed the request for a sandwich meant it was lunch time but he couldn't be sure - she ate sporadically all throughout the day. He ate his meal downstairs - starving while she ate and watched tv upstairs. After she had eaten and he cleaned up she forced his face into her pussy while she watched tv. He felt better now that he had gotten some sleep and food in him and was horny again. His lust for her only made his aching cock throb more. He kept trying to reach down and touch himself but she would catch him and kick his hands away. This time at least he could see her as she came again all over his face. She was obviously horny too - she told him to go lie back on the bed. He knew she wanted to ride his cock again. He was looking forward to it this time.

Sure enough she came in, grabbed a condom and quickly climbed on top of him, in her rush she skipped the usual gag and restraints. She was always so hungry for his cock, he smiled. He watched her riding him enjoying the view, enjoying the build up once again in his cock. She started to slow down but he wasn't having it this time, he was done being her tortured. He grabbed her hips and started to thrust. She glared at him and started to swat his hands but he grabbed her wrists and flipped over, roughly pinning her down. She hadn't restrained him this time and it had been a mistake.

He loved the little shriek she let out and the shocked look on her face. He transferred her wrists above her head, holding them with one hand so he could grab her breasts with the other. She started to protest but he didn't care and she was clearly enjoying it. He heard those familiar little moans. She threatened to punish him if he didn't stop, but he just thrust into her harder making her squeal. He began thrusting fast now, getting ready to cum, she was fighting beneath him, yelling at him now that he had better not cum. He laughed and kissed her hard shutting her up as he finally got his release. Her scream sounded just like the voicemails.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Voicemails

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 513 milliseconds