• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Like Horny Mother, Like Son Ch. 01

Like Horny Mother, Like Son Ch. 01

123

Please vote. Please give me the support of your vote. Please vote.

Mother and son masturbate together but in separate rooms.

Caught on hidden camera with a camera hidden in his bedroom, Mom watches her 19-year-old son wearing her panties while masturbating.

"Oh, my God," said Padjama, Raj's 44-year-old mother, a true MILF of an Indian woman that any son would love to fuck. "What's he doing?"

She continued watching her son from her laptop computer and from the comfort of her bed on live feed from the camera she had hidden in his bedroom. She's been watching him every day for nearly two years, since he turned 18-years-old. Kidding herself into being a concerned parent was her justification to hide a camera in his room. What started out with her curious to know if he's taking drugs has turned into her masturbating with him whenever he's masturbating.

"He's getting undressed. He's stripping off his clothes. He's getting naked, but why is he getting naked in the middle of the day?"

Having watched him strip naked many times before, she knew why he was getting naked in the middle of the day. A sexy game she played with herself, she just liked asking the question as part of her getting sexually aroused. After watching him on hidden video for nearly two years, acting surprised, as if seeing him undressing for the first time made her more sexually aroused.

She watched him remove his sneakers, his socks, his shirt, his pants, and his underwear. Her favorite part, she loved watching him remove his underwear. She loved watching him remove his tee shirt. She loved the sexy sight of him in just his underpants. She loved seeing the semi-erect impression his cock made in his cotton briefs before he removed those too to expose his beautiful cock to her.

She put a hand to her breast through her nightgown and felt and fondled her big tits while watching her son walk around his room naked. As if her son was fingering her nipples, she mindlessly fingered her right nipple with her left hand through her nightgown while staring at her son's cock. As soon as her right nipple erected itself, she fingered her left nipple through her nightgown with her right hand while continuing to watch her son strip naked.

She sometimes found it difficult to believe that she gave birth to someone who looks like him. He's so handsome. He's so sexy. Hoping that it will happen soon, she can't wait for the day when they have sex. Her sexual fantasy she prays will come true, she can't wait for the day when she masturbates her son, sucks her son, and fucks her son.

"I can't help myself from watching and staring but I love seeing my son naked. I love seeing his beautiful body. I love seeing his hard prick. He has a better cock than his father. Turn to face the camera so that Mommy can see your big prick, Raj. Show Mommy your cock. Mommy wants to see your cock while she masturbates herself."

If her friends and neighbors knew that she had hidden a camera in her son's bedroom, she'd be so embarrassed. If her husband knew she's been spying on her son in this incestuous way, she wouldn't know what to say. Not a stupid man, she could never convince him that her watching Raj wasn't sexual. She could always say that it started when she wanted and needed to know if he was on drugs but he'd more believe that she's been watching him dress, undress, and masturbate himself for her own sexual pleasure.

If her friends and neighbors knew that she masturbates over her son's naked body, she'd be an outcast in her neighborhood. If only her friends and neighbors knew that she wanted to have sex with her son, fearing her wanting to have sex with their sons too, no one would have anything to do with her. Unable to help herself from watching him, she felt as if she was a perverted father watching his innocent, albeit sexy daughter undress and masturbate herself. Yet, instead of a perverted father, she was an incestuous mother watching her innocent, albeit sexy son undress and masturbate himself.

Rajesh's mother watched her son strip off his clothes while she continued fondling her breasts and fingering her nipples. Unusual for a mother to spy on her son with a camera hidden in his room while masturbating herself, typically, it was usually the other way around with a son spying on his mother or a father spying on his daughter while masturbating themselves. Truth be told, she only wished her son had the brazen audacity to spy on her. She had goosebumps just thinking about him watching her dressing, undressing, and masturbating. If ever he did hide a camera in her room and spy on her, being that she's familiar with hidden cameras and all the spots to hide them, no doubt, she'd be able to find wherever he hid a camera.

Yet, playing for the camera, instead of confronting him for violating her privacy, she'd give him a sexy show of her underwear clad and naked body. While aware that he was watching her, never looking at the camera to tip him off, she'd give him a slow, sexy striptease. In the way she masturbates over him, she imagined him masturbating over her.

Slowly stripping off all her clothes, she'd allow him to see her in her bra and panty. She imagined parading around her room while modeling her body in just her bra and panty for her son. Then, slowly removing her bra, one slow bra strap and one slow bra cup at a time, she'd show her son her naked tits.

Wishing she was a fly on his bedroom wall when he was watching her remove her bra, she'd love to show her son her tits. Only with her already having a hidden camera in his room, she could watch his reaction to seeing her in her bra and panty and topless on her laptop screen. Then, once topless, continuing to sexually tease him, while leaning, bending, and stretching in front of the camera, she'd slowly remove her panties.

Turning in every which direction, she'd give him a good show of her naked body. She'd show him all that he's been wanting to see. She'd give him a good show of her big, firm tits, her round, tight ass, and her black, bushy pussy. She'd show him all that she's been watching and seeing of him.

Then, once naked, she'd get her vibrator and her dildo out from her nightstand drawer. Sexually teasing him, she'd move her vibrator to her nipples and her dildo to her lips. While sitting on her bed and within camera frame, she'd suck her dildo in the way that she'd suck her son's cock. She pleasure her nipples with her vibrator while sucking on her dildo. Then, she'd climb on her bed, spread her knees wide, and give him a masturbation show that he'll always remember and will never forget.

Wishing he had a hidden camera in her room now, she'd allow him to see her giving herself an orgasm. Wishing he was watching her masturbating herself now in the way that she watches him masturbating himself, she'd allow him to watch her cum. While watching her, she hoped he'd summon the courage to join her in her room. While watching her, she hoped that he'd offer her a helping finger, a helping hand, and/or a helping cock. Wishing she could drive him sexually mad in the way that he drives her sexually crazy, she'd mouth his name while cumming.

"Oh, Raj, fuck me. Fuck Mommy. Stick your big, hard cock in my willing mouth before sticking your big, hard cock in my warm, wet pussy."

Returning the favor of seeing her son naked and seeing his cock, giving him more than subtle, seduction signs that she wants to have sex with him, she's been hanging around the house in her sexy nightgowns longer than she should before getting dressed lately. With her an exhibitionist, she hoped he was a voyeur. What man isn't a voyeur? What horny son doesn't want to see bits and pieces of his mother's body? What son doesn't want to see his mother topless and/or naked? What son doesn't want to have sex with his mother?

Sexually teasing him unmercifully in the way that he doesn't even know that he sexually teases her, she's been exchanging flashes of her tits, her panty clad pussy, her panty clad ass, or her naked pussy and naked ass for seeing his cock, balls, and ass. Only, with him unaware that she has a camera hidden in his room, he's unaware that he's a contestant in her sexy, game of incest. While wishing he'd make a sexual move on her, she's been sexually teasing her son while hoping to entice him to make a sexual move on her. If only he'd make the first sexually forbidden move, she'd make all of the other sexually forbidden moves. Shocking and disgraceful, a father flashing his daughter his cock is one thing but a mother flashing her son her tits, ass, and pussy is something else.

Knowing that he's looking when she's showing, her exhibitionism of her hidden assets and his voyeurism of her nearly naked body titillates her as much as it seemingly titillates her son. Teasing him while flashing him up nightgown peeks of her panties or pussy and down nightgown looks of the tops of her meaty breasts and her long line of cleavage, she's been so horny when around him lately. Sometimes, if she has no plans to go out, sashaying around the house leaning, bending, stooping, and stretching, while giving her son a longer show of her nearly naked body, she'll wear her sexy, see-through nightgowns all day.

"Only why is he getting naked? It's the middle of the day," she said watching him retrieve a pair of her panties hidden under his pillow.

A game she needed to play to get her sexually aroused and sexually in the mood to masturbate herself to Raj masturbating himself, she needed to ask the questions while pretending that she didn't know the answers.

"Oh, he's getting naked to put on my panties. He's wearing my panties again. I like it when he wears my sheer panties. I like seeing how his erect cock stretches the front of my silk panties," she said talking to herself. "Then, when I wear my panties, I imagine his stiff prick is inside of my panties with me. I imagined his naked cock rubbing up against my naked pussy."

She watched him get comfortable on his bed. He was naked and she was ready. As if he was a woman fingering her pussy through her panties, she watched him finger his cock through her panties. Something she never thought he'd do, she couldn't believe her son was wearing her panties. As if he knew she was watching him and as if he was deliberately teasing her, she couldn't believe her son fingered his stiff prick before masturbating himself while wearing her panties.

Maybe he just likes how his cock feels encased in her silk panties. Obviously, his sexual fetish is her panties or maybe he's a cross dresser. In the way that Bruce Jenner has recently emerged from the closet to come out in the light, she thought about a woman trapped in a man's body. It would be sad if her only son, her only child, wanted to be a woman instead of a man.

Only then, she imagined all the fun she could have helping him to get dressed as a woman. She imagined staying with him in his room while he dressed and undressed. She imagined touching him and feeling him everywhere a mother should never touch and feel her son. She imagined having sex with her son while he was dressed as a woman. She's certainly not lesbian but there's something sexually hot about having sex with a man dressed as a woman, especially when that woman is her son.

Obviously, for him to masturbate himself while wearing her panties, he's turned on enough by her panties to cum. Perhaps with her sexually teasing him and giving him up nightgown flashes of her panties, wearing her panties is the closest he thinks he could ever be to her pussy. If only he'd make the first sexual move, she'd make all of the other sexual moves. If only he'd make the first sexual move, she'd give him every sexual thing he could possibly want. Obviously, now that she's watched him masturbating while wearing her panties, he sexually wants her as much as she sexually wants him.

"He must be horny. He must be pretending he's feeling my panties with me in them. He must need to masturbate again. This is the third time today he's masturbated," she said out loud for no one to hear. "He must masturbate twenty times a week."

She watched him finger and fondle his erect prick through her panties. She wondered if he was thinking of her wearing her panties while touching himself. She wondered if he was thinking of her naked. She wondered if he was imagining having sex with her naked body. She wished she knew what he was thinking while he stroked himself. It took all the self-control she had not to barge in his room while he was masturbating while wearing her panties.

"That's right Raj, fondle your cock through my panties while pretending your hand is my hand. Make your prick big and hard so that I may pretend your cock is in my hand, in my mouth, in my pussy, and in my ass," she said. "Now take it out and stroke yourself, my son. Oh, yeah, just like that baby," she said while watching him fondling his erection through her panties. "Stroke your big, hard prick Raj. Stroke it for Mommy."

Just as she uttered the words for him to take out his cock and stroke himself, Raj pulled out his engorged prick from inside of her panties and started playing with himself. As if watching a male stripper masturbating himself onstage, Padjama watched her son masturbate himself. Mesmerized by the mere sight of his big prick, as if he was a snake charmer and she was his captive audience, she couldn't remove her eyes from his swollen dick. Daring herself to do so, she wished she had the nerve to walk in his room right now, wrap her hand around her son's cock, and stroke him.

She'd love nothing more than to masturbate her son. She'd love nothing more to watch her son cum. She loved nothing more than for her son to cum all over her hand and all over her tits. She'd love nothing more to suck her son. She'd love nothing more for her son to cum in her mouth, and if he did cum in her mouth, she'd swallow.

Wondering what his cock would feel like in her hand with her fingers wrapped around it, she wished she was the one masturbating him. She wished it was her hand touching him and feeling him while slowly stroking him. She wished it was his hand feeling her tits and his fingers fingering her nipples instead of her hand touching herself where she wished her son would touch her. She wished it was her son kissing her, French kissing her, while his fingers rubbed her clit and fingered her pussy instead of her fingers masturbating herself. So sexually frustrated, the only sexual satisfaction she's received lately is watching her son masturbate himself while she masturbates herself too.

Seemingly masturbating together but in separate bedrooms, and without him knowing or even suspecting that she's masturbating with him and over him, if only he knew she was in the room next door masturbating herself while he masturbated himself, she wondered what he'd say. In the way that she'd love to offer him a helping hand, she wondered if he'd offer her a helping hand or a helping finger while she's masturbating herself. Wishing her son was in her bedroom with her now, she lifted her nightgown, spread her legs wide and started playing with her pussy while watching her son playing with his cock.

She wondered what kind of example she was setting. If Raj knew she had hidden a camera in his bedroom and was watching him dress, undress, and masturbate himself, she'd be so embarrassed. Yet, at the same time, with it all out in the open, she'd be so sexually excited. Maybe with him knowing his mother is just as incestuously perverted as he is would be what they needed to break the ice. She thought of a slogan for her campaign of seduction. The family that masturbates together has sex together.

She'd love to expose her pussy to him. With her eyes closed and her fingers deep inside of her, she'd love for him to catch her masturbating herself. Pretending she didn't know he was in her bedroom with her watching her touching herself, she'd give him such a sexy masturbation show. She'd love him to see her cum. She'd love him to watch her give herself an orgasm. She'd love for him to hear her scream his name.

"Oh, Raj! Oh Raj, fuck Mommy. Give Mommy your cock. Stick your prick inside of me," she imagined saying to her son.

Instead continuing to watch him masturbating herself, as if she was his personal, sexual cheerleader, she cheered him on to cum.

"Stroke your cock, baby. Stroke your prick harder. Stroke your penis faster. Stroke your dick for Mommy. Mommy wants to see you cum," she said transfixed while watching her son playing with himself.

While she watched her son masturbating, as if her fingers were her son's fingers, she slowly fingered her nipples with her left hand and fingered her pussy with her right hand. She remained silent while playing with herself and while staring at his nearly naked image of him on her laptop. Pulling, turning, and twisting her nipples, it always sexually excited her to see her son naked. It never failed to make her want to masturbate herself whenever she watched her son masturbating himself.

"If I was there with you in your bedroom now, I'd masturbate you. I'd suck your prick before fucking you prick," she said feeling her tits through her nightgown before going up her nightgown to rub her clit and finger her pussy. "God, I wish I could stroke your cock. I wish I could suck your cock. I wish I could fuck your cock," she said fingering her pussy deeper while rubbing her clit faster.

Remaining silently horny and sexually excited, albeit terribly sexually frustrated, while watching Raj's image on her laptop screen, she continued watching her son masturbate himself while she masturbated herself. She was so desperate to touch his prick, feel his prick, stroke his prick, suck his prick, and fuck his prick. She only wished they could masturbate one another. How sexually albeit incestuously hot would that be for a mother to masturbate her son? How sexually albeit incestuously hot would that be for a son to masturbate his mother? How sexually exciting would that be to feel her hand wrapped around his cock while his fingers were buried inside of her pussy and his mouth was sucking her nipples?

"Then, after you give me an orgasm with your fingers and with your tongue, and after I make love to you, I'd fuck you," she said as if her son was there right now in her bedroom with her. "I'd really fuck you. I'd fuck you so hard and so fast. I wish you could pound my pussy hard enough for me to cum. Mommy needs to cum Raj. Mommy needs to cum."

Sliding the index finger of her right hand in and out of her pussy while rubbing her clit, she drew slow circles around her nipples with her left hand fingers while watching her son masturbate. She was getting so sexually excited watching her son masturbate himself. It took all the self-control she had not to barge in his bedroom and surprise him with an offer she hoped he wouldn't refuse. She'd love nothing more than to strip off her nightgown and give him a naked surprise of her voluptuous body.

"I'd blow you. I so want to suck you. I'm so horny that if I was with you now, I'd let you cum in my mouth and I'd swallow your cum," she said.

* * * * *

Something that men typically do, Padjama watched her son Rajesh on her laptop via a hidden camera in his bedroom. In the way her brothers and her father routinely spied on her while watching her dress, undress, and masturbate herself back in India, she's now doing the same inappropriate, incestuous behavior with her son. Her father and brothers spied on her before finally forcing her to have sex with them. If only her son knew his mother was watching him, she wondered what he'd say. She'd love to suck and fuck her son's cock in the way she sucked and fucked her father's and brother's pricks.

She wondered if her son would he be angry and feel violated that his mother watches him dress and undress? She wondered if he'd be angry that she knows he wears her panties. She wondered if he'd be angry that she watches him masturbate himself or would he be sexually excited that she watches him stroke his cock and cum?

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Like Horny Mother, Like Son Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds