• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • The Violin Pt. 06

The Violin Pt. 06

Keith stiffened, and his hands stilled their caress.

"Don't lie." His voice had gone cold as stone. "You never sent a single letter. That was the worst part; the hope. Eventually I stopped looking."

Kendra's face was pure confusion. She arched up so she could look him in the face. "I wrote you every week! At first, anyway. Then every month—my dad sent them with the commissary check."

Now it was Keith's turn to be confused. "Your dad paid my commissary? Why? He hated me."

"My folks felt guilty, Keith. For not caring to ask why you were hurt all the time. Why do you think you got a reduced sentence? That was Maria's influence. Dad felt paying was the least he could do; he said having money could keep certain elements off your back."

Keith was silent a long time, dueling emotions battling across his face. When he finally spoke, the corner of his mouth kept twitching.

"Well, my skinhead uncle Charlie took the credit. He said the brothers were looking out for me because I was so young. And your dad? Never sent a single letter."

Keith's laugh, at first dry, grew bitter, then uncontrollable. It felt like it would never stop quaking in his chest.

"It's okay, Kendra, you can laugh about it," he gasped. "The joke's on us."

"Fuck," she muttered. Then she began laughing too. It was too ridiculous. "Who'd have thought we'd end up like this?"

"Oh, just about everyone in Millville," he replied, wiping his eyes. "Can you believe it? The dummies were actually right. Jesus."

Kendra bit her lip. She raked her fingers through her tresses. Where Keith was bitterly amused, she was shocked and pissed at fate's extra twist of the knife.

"Were they?" Kendra pushed her way off of him and rose, pausing to look down. She seemed to be making a decision. It was morning now, and she looked magnificent even without sleep. After a short, hard stare into his eyes, Kendra turned on her heel and walked to the bedroom. Keith watched the robe flow from her body as she reached the door, leaving it open. Comprehension took a few seconds, but as soon as it dawned, he was through the door in a flash.

Unlike the sensuous drapings of her youth, Kendra's bedroom was now minimalist, almost clinical. The walls were a pale blue tint, her few toiletries laid out on her dresser in military precision. It was a marked change from the apartment's public space, and he wondered if her heart had grown as cold.

Right now, he didn't think so. He leaned in and inhaled her, marveling at the heat emanating from her skin.

"I've waited seven years for this," Keith murmured, voice husky. He ran his fingers lightly down her body, noting a fine trembling in her frame. "Do you remember that night in the Meadow?"

"Hell yes," Kendra said, biting her lips as he played her body like an instrument. She flashed back to that moment in the emerald chapel, right before it ended, when he had thrust so hard she thought he would break her. She'd wanted him to do it, to take her. The pain was nothing compared to the pleasure he had given her, and would make him hers, besides. That thought, along with his cock, had toppled her into a squirting, jerking mess without him ever consummating the act. She wondered if he could still move her like that. But she had some new tricks to show him.

"I've learned a lot since then. I'm not a Hampshire virgin anymore."

"I shouldn't have left you one in the first place. Second biggest regret of my life."

They walked to the bed hugged up tight, begrudging even an inch of space between them. Keith lightly dusted her chocolate nipples, feeling them stiffen and bud. In prison, he'd jerked himself raw to the thought of her stacked-solid titties, and they were bigger now than they'd been in high school. He couldn't wait to bury his face between them.

Kendra felt him pressing into her backside, propelling her toward the bed. She didn't want foreplay; she didn't need it. She'd been waiting for this seven years, too. She watched him strip in the brightening sunlight; each muscle defined against his pale skin. His cock filled almost her whole field of vision. It was every bit as long as she remembered, and thick as a small soup can. It jerked in time with his pulse, the fat, shiny head pointed at her like a purple torpedo. Kendra breathed a little faster at the sight and crawled toward him. She looked into his eyes as she reached for his dick.

"I never got to return the favor," she said.

It was Keith's turn to tremble as she plied her full lips along his length, tasting his ridges and the blue, y-shaped vein along the belly of his cock, ignoring his hands' helpful direction in her soft, thick hair. She continued stroking him with her tongue, denying them both, for a little longer, the pleasure of taking him fully into her mouth and sucking his pole like a Hoover.

Keith let out a shaky sigh.

"Fuck, Kendra, still teasin' after all this time? Time to show me what you can do."

Keith roughly caressed the sides of her face, sloppifying her strokes, then pulled her mouth deeper on his dick without permission. It got her pussy dripping like a faucet. His balls smacked her chin, sending droplets of her own saliva splashing her cheeks and neck, and she moaned deep in her throat each time.

She felt so hot, swallowing eight and nine of his inches on each stroke. She was good and nasty, keeping eye contact as his dick forced her to drool onto her wide-set tits. Keith imagined bending her backward until he was all the way in and unloading straight down her gullet, but he didn't plan on wasting an orgasm on her mouth. Not with Kendra. He was going in her, all the way.

Keith gripped the base of his cock and slowly extracted it, taking a moment to breathe. But she shot him such a sexy, hungry look he fed his dick back between her lips for a few more delicious strokes. Kendra really loves a cock in her mouth, he thought. Wonder how she got so good at sucking. A flare of jealousy tightened his balls as she closed her eyes in ecstasy, slurping on his dick.

"Mmhh, Keith, yes," Kendra moaned between breaths, "always wanted you, always want this." Kendra felt right for the first time in forever, with Keith's dick in her mouth. Never having had it, she was unaware how much she'd missed it until right then. She sucked like he held the antidote, rubbing her face all over his groin. Keith's sac tightened against her cheeks, drawing up closer to his body.

"That's enough, sweetheart," Keith rasped, afraid to let it go on much longer. He parted her legs, exposing her slit to the cool air.

Here, too, she was different from high school: now she was smooth, hairless as a mango. Her wetness sparkled in the morning light, and without another thought he clambered over her. They were so anxious for each other, his long legs tangled in hers. Four limbs thrashed briefly before he sorted it out and rotated his cock to her cunt. Her body clutched at him with an indecent squelch.

Keith tried to go slow, but when her slick heat hit his tip, he lost his mind a little. Her folds parted easily for the first few inches, then offered resistance. He began to corkscrew his thickness into her, Kendra's guttural grunts reaching him from a distance.

"Hold on, let's make this easier," she said. She shimmied out from under him and got on her knees, doggy-style, gripping her metal headboard. With a challenging grin over her shoulder, she wiggled her round, brown bubble butt at him.

He gripped one cheek and moved it up and down, marveling at its soft yet firm feel.

"It's not nice to tease, Kendra," he warned, lining up behind her. "Especially with this," he smacked her ass sharply, "for a target."

Keith snaked his arm under her stomach to support her, squeezing her big breasts, and swiftly, steadily sunk into her depths.

Her moan morphed into a low shriek by the time they locked together, shaking. He'd split her like a pig, and her pussy fluttered continuously around his wide shaft. She bit her lips but couldn't stop the squeaks emanating from her throat. Keith let her squirm on his dick for a few seconds, but her juicy body had him all worked up. He stirred his cock around in her depths for a few seconds, feeling her stretch and give. Then with a deep breath, he started stroking.

No warning could have prepared him for the way her pussy gripped on the upstroke, or how her rump massaged his shaft on each plunge. He tried to hold off on pushing his full length into her, but the dip in her back taunted him as much as her soft, pleading mewls, and he heard her breasts bouncing and slapping wetly together from the force of his thrusts. His long body covered hers; he rubbed her fat clit and used her titties as fleshy handles to set a steady, punishing pace.

"God, Keith, yesss," she hissed, sinking her torso lower, deepening the arch in her back. He slid in easier, as much from the angle as her increased lubrication.

"That's it, Kendra, that's it," he murmured. "Get every inch in this tight. little. pussy." He punctuated each word with a thrust.

Kendra could barely think straight. Somewhere it registered that they weren't using protection, and on a deeper level she couldn't admit to, she preferred it that way. It would serve her dad right if Keith didn't pull out; if he shot off a gallon of sperm inside her and knocked her up with his baby. At the thought, a huge contraction spasmed through her and she screamed out.

When her pussy grabbed his shaft, Keith's face contorted like a wildman. He gripped the front of her thighs and started deep-dicking her, banging into her ass so that it rippled continuously in waves. Kendra squealed and began to resist. She tried to separate but he followed her, hands on her shoulders, letting her pull away just so he could buck back into her like an animal.

"Still teasing, huh," he grunted, fucking her roughly. "But you asked for it, and you're gonna take it." Her tight, silky pussy felt even better when she struggled against him. He pushed that thought away but continued to thrust, diddling her nipples to keep her stimulated.

Kendra's mind reeled. It was the best sex of her life, but Keith had her pinned and was using her like a rubber doll, with seemingly no intention of stopping. Her no's fell on deaf ears as he locked his legs behind hers to prevent her from twisting away, pumping into her like a piston.

"Keith," she finally shouted, "what the fuck!"

"Sorry, sorry," he panted, shamefaced. "I got...carried away. It's been awhile."

"Just remember, I'm in this, too. OK?"

Kendra turned so they were face to face and tenderly touched his brow. He kissed her palm and rested his face in her hand with a little smile.

"I know. I was always something of an asshole, and time has NOT improved it. But I'll try to keep it under control."

"You better," she tsked.

Kendra gently forced him onto his back and straddled him, taking a moment to gaze down at his face. Her authoritative stance sent a thrill through him; she looked like a warrior, ready to take as much pleasure as she gave. She cupped his wet scrotum and slid her hands up his shaft, reminding him of how she'd touched him before. Then, she'd been curious and innocent. Now she was skilled, but just as sensuous. She dragged her fingertips along the head of his cock deliberately, then held it while she sank onto it all the way.

Her pretty face crinkled the deeper she took him, and he could almost see his rod pushing through her belly. But she didn't stop until he was fully seated in her, her breath coming in little moans.

Kendra struggled to get herself together. She had to close her eyes to check the sob that rose suddenly in her throat. Images flashed behind her eyelids: His 18-year-old self behind the wheel of that beat-up Ford, illuminated and gazing at her like she was the sun. The way he'd stroke her hair between his fingers like fine cashmere. The morning he was taken away, when she woke up from a dream reaching out for him. None of the guys in the seven years between them could fill the hole he left in her heart. All that changed now. She started rolling her hips.

"Come back to me, baby," she whispered. It grew into a chant.

She started off riding like a jockey, with her feet planted securely on either side of him on the bed, a nice, steady bounce that jiggled her big tits.

"Come back to me, please."

"Oh, God." Keith flinched with delight, trying to keep his cool, and Kendra laughed. She felt so good seeing the pleasure she gave him, feeling him hit those spots inside no one else could reach. The rhythm gave her more control over the depth of penetration, and his thrusts. But Keith hadn't waited this long to see her remain in control.

"I'm here, I'm right here," he said, pulling her down so she rested on her knees. It was closer, more intimate, with less room to back up from his cock. The change cranked up the pain/pleasure factor: he was pounding her deep, and it tripled the pressure on her clit. Kendra struggled to hang on while he pumped up into her like a roller coaster. Eventually she gave in to him. She was on top, but he was in charge of the ride. Her titties flailed wildly as he jerked her back and forth over his cock, and she grabbed his chest for balance.

"Hang on, baby," he grunted, cupping her ass, "we're not done yet."

Kendra caught her wind, finally getting used to the feeling of so much cock. He was stretching her to the limit, but she loved it. She found herself grinding down at the top of each thrust, pushing him further, squeezing him tighter in her little box. She caught a reflection of herself in the mirror: panting, hair wild, ravenous. She saw in his eyes that the tables had turned. She was in the driver's seat, she was the goddess. Gripping the headboard for leverage, she swirled her hips in figure eights, popping her pussy muscles so divinely it made them both shiver.

Their desire ricocheted off each other, growing stronger with every passing second, and Kendra felt the tremors warming her belly. Keith thrust up hard enough to bounce her in the air and her knees jerked on her expensive sheets, as though she were treading water. Her heart felt like it would explode. Her muscles seized up and she felt a single tear work its way down her face.

The shouts, tears and blazing morning sun all took them over the edge. He squeezed her against him so tightly it crushed the breath from her lungs and managed four or five final, sharp strokes as she babbled incoherently, pussy sucking the life from his fat cock.

"I love you," he wheezed, fucking through her convulsions, through her cries, her shuddering climax, firing off a lifetime of pent-up seed directly into her womb. "I love you, I love you, I love you."

**

It was afternoon when they began to stir, or more accurately, when Keith did. Kendra was sleeping the sleep of satisfied women everywhere, head on his shoulder, dead to the world. Keith shook his head with a smile. He could hardly believe his fortune. He was reminded of a song from Sound of Music, one of Kendra's favorite movies:

"Nothing comes from nothing. Nothing ever could. So somewhere in my youth or childhood, I must have done something good."

He got up to pee, then went ahead and showered. He was headed into the kitchen to fix them a late breakfast when he saw the clock over her oven. It was after 1, and he had to see his P.O. at 2 p.m. Stifling a swear, Keith raced back to the bedroom.

"Kendra, Kendra baby, wake up," he shook her. She opened her eyes, groggy and confused.

"Wha-is it?"

He kissed her, hard and fast. "I have to see my parole officer, and I've gotta be there in half an hour," he explained. She sat up and the sheet slipped off her shoulders, nearly undoing his resolve.

"You'll come back?"

He kissed her again, this time a little slower. "Try and stop me," he replied.

Outside her door, Keith broke into a light jog. If he made it to the train in five minutes and caught a car immediately, he would only be ten minutes late. He was three blocks away when a white Crown Vic pulled up next to him. The passenger window rolled down slow.

"Hey lover, need a ride?" Cody smirked at him from the interior.

Keith bit back the urge to spit in his face.

"I'm good, man. Gotta see the P.O."

"Well hop in, I'll drop you downtown."

Much as Keith hated this prick, he needed the lift. Reluctantly, he popped up the handle and slid into the vinyl interior, and Cody angled to car toward the city's center.

"New wheels?"

"Yep, Pops caught wind of some old cruisers before they got to auction. Picked up half a fleet."

"Must be good, being an ex-cop and a boss."

Cody shrugged. He didn't much care to hear his father praised if he wasn't benefiting from it.

"So Kaine, I don't see a scratch on you. How was it last night?"

"S'okay. Not much to write home about."

"Really? It must've been better than that," Cody eyed him shrewdly. "Seeing as you spent the night and all. I could hear her wailing from the stoop."

Keith's stomach dropped. "You followed me?"

Cody cackled. "Don't look so surprised, bro. My dad puts GPS tracking on all the grunts' phones. And I had to see what made little Miss Lawyer so special you couldn't even share. Wanna tell me how you convinced her to take you home?"

Keith rubbed his face, calculating fast. If Cody knew where Kendra lived, Bam would, too. She wasn't safe. I should've shot this asshole when I had the chance, he thought, blood boiling. But he had to stay cool.

"I didn't feel like bustin' my rocks in an alley, so I turned on the charm. No big deal," he said, hoping tp end Cody's line of questioning.

"Pretty motherfucker. Sir Lancelot with a fucking hard-on," Cody laughed. "Well I'm glad you feel that way, cause truth be told, Bam and me weren't too keen on the way you cut us out of the fun. And by the sounds coming from her windows, you two were definitely having fun." Cody paused, scrutinizing his reaction to his next words. "We're gonna pay her a visit. If she'll do you, no reason she should hold out on us. You ain't no better than we are."

Cody braked hard, startling Keith. "Here's your stop, Kaine. Say thank you and get the fuck out."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • The Violin Pt. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 174 milliseconds