• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • SX69 - Ultimate Love Potion Ch. 19

SX69 - Ultimate Love Potion Ch. 19

12

This is the nineteenth in a series of stories about a scientist named Edward Vitello who has in his possession a very, very powerful love potion developed in a secret government sponsored research project that, to his dismay, was cancelled. He is determined to continue the research by doing human trials on a wide variety of selected women.

The chemical is called SX69. It is an extract of Bonobo monkey DNA combined with a molecularly altered Oxytocin from the common shrew. Bonobo monkeys use constant sex as a social bonding tool and female shrews mate for life after one whiff of a male's unique Oxytocin.

Do read the previous chapters. Edward has had an exciting, adventurous sex-filled life with many attractive women of all types. His motto is, "I have much work ahead of me combining science and pleasure."

This is the second episode from the diary of Keith Maclean, the first male test subject in Professor Vitello's SX69 unofficial drug experiment. He describes his new happy and sexually fulfilling life with his attractive former high school English teacher, who was dosed with SX69 and bonded to him. She suggests a former student of hers, a beautiful and sweet 19 year-old virgin be the next female brought into their family.

Thanks to LarryInSeattle for editing.

*****

It's been two weeks since Miss Sharon Lewis, my former high school English teacher was dosed with the SX69 love potion and was bonded to me as her alpha male. These fourteen days have been the best of my life. I now know why those statistics are true that say married men are happier and live longer. A bachelor who has never lived with a woman that loves and adores him has no idea how contented life can be.

Let me share with you what has happened since that epic evening and give you an idea of how a normal day evolves in my sweet existence with Sharon.

My previous journal entry did not include all that happened the night Sharon was dosed. I didn't want to end the story on a sour note. What happened after my beloved kissed my feet was that a Spanish speaking cleaning lady and a tall, old security guard barged into the room. The lady started screaming at us in Spanish while holding up her large crucifix as if to ward off evil spirits that were obviously us. The guard was cool but firm and took down Sharon's name while Jeanette and I told him to take a hike. He said he had been watching the action through the small window on the door and, because Jeanette was filming everything with the GoPro, he concluded we were making porn movies on school property. The perv watched the whole show before coming in, of course. He said he would report us to the school board and, sure enough, Sharon was called into the principal's office the next day and fired on the spot. The teacher's union can help someone keep their job in many situations but making porn movies in the school building was way out there. To me it was great. I wanted her home with me anyway. Sharon agreed that, without a job, she could please me much more and that was her key concern in her new life as my obedient mate.

Here is what happens on an average day in my great new life with Miss Lewis, my former high school English teacher. Sorry, if I keep repeating that part about the English teacher. I simply cannot believe that my high school fantasy has come true. Every time I look at Sharon, I think "That's my fucking high school English teacher."

For you that are married, I will seem naïve as I describe my discoveries on living with a woman for the first time. I am finding the reality is different than the fantasy both for the good and not so good. So here is my honest account.

I wake up around noon because I have been up late at night playing online multiplayer shooter games on my top-of-the-line computer with super high speed internet while smoking copious amounts of killer weed. I tend to sleep on my back. Sharon, is always already awake. She has her hand on my chest and is lying on her side propped up on her elbow looking into my groggy face. I big smile crosses her face as I gradually regain consciousness.

She usually coos something like, "Good morning, my love. Did you have a pleasant sleep?" Then she kisses my cheek several times. She is very affectionate. I usually mumble some sort of reply after which I sit up as she puts a few pillows behind my back for my comfort. Then she leans over and gets a cold glass of fresh squeezed orange juice off the night table for me. That clean fresh taste of OJ clears off the grungy taste of marijuana in my mouth. After a couple of mouthfuls, I am pretty much awake and ready to start the next part.

Looking over at her all nude and gorgeous, I get a solid erection. I got her to shave off her beaver and now she is nice and bald in the pussy region. Her tits are simply magnificent. Often, through the day I just call her over and snuggle my face between those firm jugs while thanking my lucky stars for SX69. She just loves that this makes me happy. She lives to make me happy. I could ask anything and she would fulfill my wish.

After I finish my juice, she takes the glass and sets it on the table beside the bed. Now the fun begins. We have worked out a routine where she snuggles her luscious body into mine with her firm tits against my side as I drape my arm over her shoulder. She then reaches down and strokes my cock and balls while looking up into my eyes and says these exact words, "Is it time for your morning blow job, Keith?" We tried, "Would you like a blow job." and we tried "Sir" instead of Keith but finally settled on, "Is it time for your morning blow job, Keith?" It simply has a better ring to it and let's face it, there is no need to say "Would you like" because I ALWAYS would like my cock sucked when I wake up. She also knows she is getting a mouthful of cock when it is 'time'. "Sir" is way too formal for me. "Keith" is nice and friendly.

Professor Vitello has a morning ritual where his harem lines up on their hands and knees at the end of his bed and he mounts them doggy-style and gives them a morning fuck. To be honest with you, I am simply too lazy for that so early in my day. I'd rather just let my former high school teacher suck my dick while I watch her efforts. Each to their own. I'm a bit worried about what will happen in the future when my harem is larger. I think three women are about all that can be accommodated licking my junk. When I have five, we will have to find something for the others to do. Maybe kissing my nipples or ears or something. We'll cross that bridge when we get to it.

She's become very good at oral sex. We have an exact routine which she follows to the letter. Some guys might be into variety, and variety can be nice, but my wake-up blow job has to be done according to script. Having a smart teacher who learns well is a big bonus. Here it is exactly how we do it.

She looks down and holds the shaft of my hard staff and gives it exactly three slow strokes, maintaining a soft but firm grip on my sensitive skin. On the down-stroke, the skin below the head must stretch a bit but not too much. The bottom of her fist must touch the top of my ball-sack. On the up-stroke, the top of her fist must bump slightly on the bottom edge of the head. After the three strokes, there is always a small bubble of clear pre-cum at the opening at the end. While still holding my dick, she takes her thumb and rolls the slippery liquid over the sensitive head. This part we just added to the routine a few days ago. I am not averse to making improvements as you can see.

She then looks up at me and says exactly and very sincerely, "Your cock is so big and hard. Can I please suck it?" I grin and nod yes and she pulls her hair to the far side of her head to give me a perfect view and dips her luscious lips to my pole. She wore her hair tied back in a pony tail one morning but I put a stop to that. It just didn't fit with the high school teacher role. She also surprised me one morning and had on bright red lipstick but the experience was not as good for the same reason, so we quickly dropped that idea too. It's good that she was trying new things but I like my wake-up BJ to be more organic, natural in other words and in the spirit of the student/teacher experience.

At this point, she is lying with her mature womanly body in full view languishing on her side facing me with her head propped up on her elbow hovering over my junk. She purses her lips and gently blows her breath onto the wet head of my cock. This sends a sensitive, small wave of pleasure up my body as I slip my hand to her pussy that is exactly within arm's reach. She spreads her legs so I can stroke the lips as she does me. She then moans and says exactly, "I love the way you touch my pussy."

Next, she lowers her lips and gently kisses the tip of my dick and then licks her lips to make them wet and slips them over the head and down the shaft until I feel the head bump up against the back of her hot mouth. The first morning we did this, I came at this exact moment but I have learned better control since then. It was just so fucking horny to be watching my nude teacher's mouth engulfing my cock when I was half asleep and still in dreamland. It was like the best wet dream ever.

Sharon bobs her head up and down three times and then, with a broad tongue, licks the incredibly sensitive underside while she cups my balls. Here, she opens her sky-blue eyes and looks straight into my eyes with an earnest look on her face.

I lean back and raise my arms, puff up my chest, and grasp my hands together behind the back of my neck with a big shit-ass grin on my face as I look down at her doing her duty. I feel like a king and she acts like I am one. At this point, my actions become more random due to lust clouding my brain.

She scurries down to kneel between my legs for a better angle to get me off. She has her weight shifted back on her haunches to set her hands free to cup my balls and stroke my cock while she encircles the head of my penis with her lips. Her tongue twirls deep inside her mouth around the head. This part was a sexy move that Jeanette taught her soon after we started living together.

For the first few days, I wanted this cocksucking to be long and slow without cumming. It was such a new erotic thing and I wanted to save my semen for sexual activity later in the day. But I found that I have become the prize Holstein bull of semen milk. The researchers' estimate my volume is off the charts. Plus, my erections keep coming with zero problems. It's hard to keep the damn thing down. Sex throughout the day is happening in fine fashion. So now, first thing in the morning, I just want a quick sweet orgasm, to cum in her mouth, and then get the day started. The sight of her tits hanging down, jiggling lewdly as her head bobs up and down, one hand cupping my hairy ball-sack and the other stroking my cock is too much and I cum in much less than a minute. There is no counting strokes when she goes into that final run to my big O. Her fist pumps my dick in triple-time. Then, she swallows my cum down like its ambrosia and licks up any spillage. The sweet woman then runs to the bathroom and brings back a warm, wet facecloth and studiously cleans my equipment. This is really not necessary because I will be having a shower but I love the ritual so much as I lean back, hands behind my neck, elbows spread wide, with a contented shit-ass grin on my face as she tends to my crotch. I kind of insist on this if she forgets.

I ask you a simple question, "Is this not THE best way to start the day?" No need to answer, I know what you are going to say.

I used to shower with Sharon but now I like to do my bathroom routine while she makes breakfast. I found that she was too frisky, wanting sex too soon after the morning BJ. Don't get me wrong, I love the old in and out but I found it was better later in the afternoon after we had chilled for a bit.

When I come to the breakfast table dressed in T-shirt, sweat pants and sandals, she has my fruit and one bran muffin nicely plated on the table. A steaming mug of coffee with double cream and sugar is already poured and ready to sip. She dresses to please me in a white silk blouse and black knee length tight skirt with black, low heeled shoes, in other words, her standard teacher outfit. In fact, I have bought her five sets of identical blouse-skirt combinations. What can I say? I had fantasized about her in that outfit while jerking off for years. It's etched in my dirty brain.

For the first couple of days after her dosing, we walked around in the nude. She really likes to be naked after SX69. I thought it would be neat but after a few days, I realized that her skirt and blouse were a much bigger turn-on for me. The last words I ever thought I would say to Miss Lewis were, "Don't walk around naked. Please wear clothes." But you live and learn. She did talk me into letting her not wear undies. That's fine. It's nice to see her nipples through the blouse. The panty lines showing through the ass of her skirt used to drive me nuts in the classroom. I'd prefer to see them but I can live with no panties. It's kind of nice slipping my hand up her skirt every once in a while throughout the day and feeling her constantly moist pussy.

Sharon also has a habit of bending over furniture, lifting up the back of her skirt and twerking her ass as an invitation for me to mount her doggy-style. I very often accept the invite. That's a VERY good reason not to wear panties. She has incredibly intense orgasms in short order. Professor Vitello tells me this doggy-sex invitation ritual is very common in SX69 females. She also wanted to wear the hem of the skirt extremely high but I insisted on conservative knee length like in the classroom, same reasoning. This SX69 has turned her into a cock hungry tart.

Sharon is on birth control medication. The thinking was that child birth might disrupt the drug trial in some way at this time.

I have found that when you have a live-in woman that will do anything sexual at any time, it's sometimes more erotic to not touch their bodies or even see some of the naughty bits too often. This has been the biggest surprise around living with a SX69 woman. I can see why nudists get to a point where naked life is normal over time and not sexy. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining. I'm the luckiest young guy on the planet. I'm just learning new things.

In the afternoon and early evening, we tend to fuck on a random basis. Jeanette came over three times and watched us and made some good suggestions for getting more pleasure. She is one smart cookie. Hell, we have done it on most of the pieces of furniture, doggy, missionary, sideways, 69 - you name it. Sharon tells me that she has never been happier. I believe her. She goes around with a cheery smile on her pretty face.

A couple of nights ago, we went to see the movie Furious 7. The theater was pretty empty since it's been on for three weeks and we went on a Wednesday. There were a couple of groups of young guys at each end of the last row and I sat us between them, down the middle. Don't get me wrong, we weren't on top of each other but when Miss Lewis, my high school English teacher (there I go again) went down on me and started noisily sucking my cock, I could hear chuckles and whispers from both sides. I asked her to take off her blouse to give the young guys a good show. One dude sidled over to us and when Sharon put her head up from my cock to see, he exclaimed, "Holy fuck, I knew it. This was my fucking English teacher back in 2012. Holy shit, I can't believe it, my teacher giving BJs at the Roxy-fucking-theater. "

Sharon just smiled at him like they just met at the mall and said casually, "Freddy Bonderchuk, nice to see you. How are you? Did you go to college? I sure hope so. You are a smart lad."

He just stared at her bare boobs and then her face and back again several times with his eyes bugging out. It seemed like his brain was going to implode with the shear zaniness of what she just said under the circumstances.

Finally, he blurted out breathlessly, "Yes, Miss Lewis, I'm going to city college."

"That's great, Freddy. I'm happy to hear that. But excuse me. I'm busy sucking my man's cock right now." She dove back down and engulfed my dick in her mouth.

That just about blew Freddy's brain. He watched her head bob up and down for half a minute or so with his mouth hanging open and then looked at me. "Wow man, you are one lucky dude." He shook his head. "My friends will NOT believe this. Fuck, I don't believe it." He returned to his seat shaking his head all the way and muttering to himself. I zipped up and told Sharon to put her blouse back on. It was an interesting experience but after that interaction, I wasn't going to cum.

But let's get back to what happens on a normal day.

I like to play online multiplayer games on my torqued up computer at night. With the cash I got I bought a huge screen that fills up half a wall and has almost life size characters running around. I play anywhere from five to seven hours a night while smoking copious amounts of killer weed and eating junk food. Most nights I get to bed at 4:00 AM. Before Miss Lewis, my game room in my old apartment used to be a pig sty. It was like a bomb had gone off in there. I still have the same sloppy habits but every day when I wake up, the pizza boxes, empty beer cans, and chip bags are gone and all is pristine clean. Even my bong is spotlessly cleaned. Sharon must tidy everything up when I'm sleeping. What a woman!

Sharon stays up with me dutifully as I play. Since I have a desk that rises or lowers electronically, I can either stand or sit as I play. She sits or lays on a large, leather loveseat beside my chair and reads and makes herself available for a good fuck if I want to take a break. I guess it is no surprise that an English teacher would be a big reader. She has an e-reader and consumes almost a book a day, all works of fiction. Not my cup of tea. I read to get scientific information.

The first week, Sharon would get turned on, pull down my sweat pants and start sucking my dick as I was playing. It really messed up my play and my online teammates were pissed. I didn't tell them why I fucked up but they were on my case. After it happened a few times, I had to put a stop to her interrupting me. That led to another conversation I never thought I would ever have. "Miss Lewis, when I am playing my computer games, don't suck my cock." When I told Jeanette about this, she said I should spank Sharon's ass if she disobeys my orders in the future. Between you and me, I'm kind of hoping she will so I can make her ass-cheeks all pink and rosy.

I was in guy-heaven and Professor Vitello came over to make things even better. He told me to plan for another woman coming into my home.

After some deep thinking, I finally decided that I wanted someone very unlike Miss Lewis, someone young and bubbly with a sweet naïve nature. Sharon is great but she is older than me and she has a more reserved personality. That's perfect for an alpha female for my group as it grows but adding variety will be wonderful.

I had several suggestions from the professor's group. The ladies there had friends, professional acquaintances, and relatives that they thought would be perfect. I was shown pictures and Facebook pages but nobody really leaped out. I wanted to be very sure since this is a long-term commitment. The solution oddly enough came from Miss Lewis. She knew a former student that was on her basketball team. She was beautiful with a great personality. Her name is Carol Fisher. After finishing high school, her grades weren't good enough for college so she was going to beautician school to become a hairdresser. Sharon suspected she might be a virgin since she had sat with her once on a team bus going to a game and had confided that she was saving herself for her future true love. Sharon saw no reason why I shouldn't be that true love just as I am hers. SX69 women have no jealousy. They just want their alpha male to be happy with a happy group of perfect women around him.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • SX69 - Ultimate Love Potion Ch. 19

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds