• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • You Don't Deserve My Pussy

You Don't Deserve My Pussy

123

A cuckold story, not particularly extreme, more about the head-game than the sex. A hard working salary-man's wife and annoying boss are attracted to each other. The story is less about the potential sexual relationship between the boss and wife, and more about the couple discovering how to enjoy each other erotically. Some sexual humiliation. Five years ago this would be in Loving Wives. My apologies to those looking for more traditional kinky stuff. You are good people over here. I encourage you to vote and comment.

*****

Part One

Why do I stay with her? I know what other guys would say.

I know, I know - I can't explain it. I've always loved her and despite what you'll read, my life with her is complete in every way. I'm not going to bore you with details about our history, how we joke, how we came from similar backgrounds. But even sexually, I'm very pleased.

We both worked in a financial consulting firm. The mentality of the staff at our firm is similar to others in the industry. We pride ourselves on working hard, providing a good and needed service for society, and hope to one day make Partnership. This means that new college graduates show up on day one, finely dress, ready to take on the world, finally getting the chance to play the adult role in life. The company subtly brainwashes us, pointing out that Blah Blah magazine rated our company a Top 10 place to work in America! Did I mention we lived in Vancouver?

The brochures show cleanly scrubbed and photoshopped groups of all the races and creeds and handicapped backgrounds dressed in their finest duds laughing and standing around in office environments worldwide. You get the picture, modern bullshit. I'm not even saying it's bad, but when you're slaving away, 70 hours a week, starting at $50k a year, your friends and family see a hard working well paid guy, maybe even a little snooty for them, while I'm clearing a sweet $13 an hour, before taxes are taken out.

It doesn't stay like this forever, the wages go up, if you produce. They don't really fire too many people. You can be a total asshole and that wouldn't really be a problem. No, what those companies do is they either mold you or they break you. They break lots of people. But our company pats them on the back and gives them a box of kleenex and they have a going away party. They try to remain on good terms. They invite them to alumni functions and ply them with free food and drink. You'd be surprised how many of those people later become clients. They end up hiring the firm, and suddenly a new army of slaves comes in and the former worker is the king. Circle of life, right?

Tons of people, great people, throw up their hands after a few years of this shitty treatment and head out to work "in industry" as they call it. It's like the military calling everybody else the "civilian" world. Even if only a fraction are great customers later in life, it works for everybody. In retrospect I wonder if they were the smart ones.

Now, why would people stay? Some people can't be fully brainwashed. There are benefits. If you can stick it out long enough to be manager, you can probably get a fantastic job. My company looks great on resumes! It's prestigious and hard to get a job there to begin with.

And the money does begin to creep up.

If you stick around my company for say, ten years, you'll be a senior manager, you'll get paid in the low six figures. So you seem to have gotten a great ramp up in salary. Of course, 70 hours a week, 56 weeks, $100k, that's $26 bucks an hour. But that's a lot of hours. If you become numb to the factors that create burnout, if you devote yourself to the company, ignore your family, hell, never START a family, because really, why bother, than you are on your way to Partnership. That starts in the low $300's. That's serious money any way you look at it and the responsibilities are demanding, but different, and you're more of a boss. People kiss your ass. Most don't know you had to take out a $200k loan to buy your stake. The loan, helpfully, is given to you by the company. So if you run all that, and don't have a heart attack, by the time you are in your late 30's you are buying a BMW and planning to buy a house in the whitest suburb around.

Of course, as elderly parents your kids are prone to grow up to be drug addicted country club bums, but that's another rant.

If you survive, everybody is happy in the end, or so we hope. It's a perverted version of the American dream, but it happens in Canada too, because in English speaking North America there are literally a million different ways for a smart, hard working person with a little luck to make enough to live in that suburb with that nice car, without croaking early from stress related disease.

This is a hell of a way to start an erotic tale, I know, but you need to know the context, the background. If I told you this story and all I said was "my boss wanted to bang my wife," well, pretty quickly you'd think it was some white trash fairytale where Tammy bangs his boss at the grocery store where he works.

No, this was in an high stress, office environment.

I wanted my job, I thought I loved it.

I met my wife on the job. We were both going through the same bullshit, working the same hours, and after dating for a couple years, marriage seemed attractive and logical. We'd be D.I.N.K.S., dual income, no kids. She's older than me by six months, we even joke about me marrying an older woman. At parties we'd say she's the cougar, rawr!

We actually had different managers depending on the client. There was one guy, I'll call him Rob Brown. I'm Brian and my wife is Rachel. Rob was the biggest dick, but you wouldn't know it until he stabbed you in the back. He was a natural salesman, a schmoozer. When you first meet him you think he's fantastic, he says all the right thing to the client. Then you realize when he says ALL the same shit to every client. Everything they have is great. He really admires how they planned their office layout. In office A, cubicles by the Admin Assistants? Very smart, they are the conduits of the company to the lower staff. In office B the Admin Assistants sit by the executive staff? Of course, why either of them off their core tasks? Oh, you run only Macs? Great choice, very secure! Windows based computing? That's the way to go, everybody uses that. We have consultants who can help with all your business planning, have a seat. This steak is fantastic! Yes, I've seriously considered being a vegetarian, it's quite healthy. Blah blah blah.

He's full of crap, but he always has a smile and a handshake and he's a handsome guy. When Rob became Partner at age 34, the more harmful, darker side to his character emerged. He turned into a petty Lord, most especially at first as the power went to his head, although to his credit he did improve. Perhaps people complained to HR.

My wife and I actually made fun of him behind his back. Sure, from our perspective we initially admired his abilities, he was on our side, our team, but we soon heard stories from friends who left the firm. Rob was inappropriate with Jennifer. Rob disrespected Will, demanding he work instead of dealing with family issues. Rob called up a client where Eric wanted a job and told them not to hire him because of some petty beef. We realized Rob was a power hungry asshole.

When my wife Rachel turned 29, the clock was ticking and we had our first child. Suddenly her career became secondary. The spell of the company hadn't been broken, but family became a real priority. The sad fact was, although we were married, we only saw each other evenings and on the weekends. Our sex life was okay, not stellar. At first my wife tried to take a few months off, which the firm encouraged, and then she tried to come back with a flexible schedule. It worked okay, but wasn't great, and definitely pushed back promotions and career development for her. So we started to think about what would happen if we had two children, like we'd always dreamed.

Fuck it, we thought, let's just cut Rachel loose from the rat race, let her be the homemaker, and I'd bring home the bacon. By now we'd save enough for a down payment on a decent home, and that's what we did. Then Rachel was pregnant again at 31. Honestly, things became better in so many ways, worse in others.

The bad parts were temporary though. Having kids is physically demanding, lack of sleep and freedom being the main setbacks. If you're not used to kids, it can be depressing to babysit 24 hours a day.

There was another bad part. Now that she was no longer working, she lost her identity a little bit. This, combined with hitting her 30's was taking something of a toll on her. One night after sex she confided to me that she wondered what life would have been like if she didn't marry me. She even mentioned that she really found Rob Brown attractive, and confessed to me that one night at a client off site meeting, she had given him a blowjob.

This was right as we started dating, and I'd even known at the time that something might have happened, so I wasn't upset when she confirmed it all these years later.

Keep in mind their dalliance occurred when Rob was more respected in our eyes. He was already a manager by then, and he'd gotten his dick sucked by this hot female subordinate, but really, it wasn't as bad as it sounds. We're not the PC police.

She was playing the what if game, and I wanted her to get her frustration out and not be a jerk to her. I love Rachel, and would do anything for her.

What really pleased me is she admitted he'd pursued her after this, but she had inklings of his character and thought it better to be with me.

Still, I despised the fucker now. One evening a few months later I was in a hotel bar with Rob and a bunch of other team members. Rob was there and we were all having drinks and as I'm getting more buzzed it gets into my head that perhaps I can tease Rob a little bit, let him know I was aware of his dalliance with my wife, maybe rub it in that she's mine.

I waited patiently to make a move. At some point it was down to just four of us sitting at one of those high tables in the bar, and a couple of the guys excused themselves to use the restroom.

I opened my big mouth. Out of nowhere I told him I knew about how he chased Rachel years before. He locked his eyes on me, and before I'd finished he was grinning. He liked the story. I don't know why, I didn't really expect that.

"Yeah, Rachel still talks about me, huh?" implying he was still the man, "She's a great woman, you are very lucky."

"Thanks," I said, befuddled. I don't know, I was expecting to put him down somehow, but he just made me feel like a fool for bringing it up. Drunk, I tried to think of a way to make it worse for him, but instead I brought up some story about this idiot we worked with back then. Rob, being narcissistic, went on and on about how he'd hated that guy and bragged how he fucked him over until he finally left the company.

At the end of the night after everybody left, Rob pulled me to the side. I wondered if maybe he'd apologize for his behavior to my wife. Instead he did something really weird. He actually asked about my family, asked how was Rachel doing. He turned on the charm.

Then he said, "You tell her big Rob appreciates all she did for him back in the day," with a "we're just the boys horsing around" attitude, giving me a little fist-bump. He turned and left with a wave, a big grin on his face.

I was a little drunk and didn't want to drive, so I went back to the bar and nursed some sodas and had dinner. In the restaurant I texted Rachel that I just had the strangest conversation with Rob. She asked me for details but I told her I'd tell her at home.

By the time I got home, the lights were off and the kids were in bed. I could see light under the bedroom door, so I knew Rachel was up. I opened the door to the bedroom and she was wearing this sexy little teddy with satin panties and white nylons. She clearly wanted to fuck. It was funny because she was on her laptop looking not so sexy and when she saw me she quickly put it down.

"So tell me?" she asked, patting the bed next to her.

I thought about what had happened, there wasn't much to say really, and I debated how much to say. As I undressed I told her about how Rob had pissed me off so much over the years, that I just had to rub his face in it that I'd gotten her. Rachel just giggled, telling me she couldn't believe I'd try to pull a stunt like that. Still, the way she said it sounded like she was proud of me.

So I told her the truth of the situation, how he just laughed it off, asked how she was doing.

"He wanted to know how I'm doing?" asked Rachel with a giddy smile.

I realized she was flattered. "Remember Rachel, this guy's a dick, not our friend."

"I know, I know, go on."

"So get this, I'm going to leave, and he tells me to tell you that big Rob appreciated all you did for him," I said, and looked to gauge her reaction as I crawled on the bed.

Rachel got this huge, bright smile on her face, "Oh my God, really? What did you say?"

"I didn't know what to say. I have a feeling it means more than just him telling you he appreciates him."

Rachel just nodded, the smile wide. "Yeah, it's not big Rob, it's more like Big Rob, he was kind of a big guy," and she held up her hands as if he was 7 or 8 inches long.

"Oh my God, I can't believe you're telling me this," I shook my head, but I was laughing. It was an amusing conversation. After all, she was mine, he had lost, his big dick couldn't save him.

She took me into her arms and we spent the next hour exploring each other like we hadn't in a really long time. The,sex was great, and as I pushed into her I said, "I'm just glad he never got your sweet, sweet pussy."

Rachel giggled and looked away from me.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing," said Rachel coyly. I knew she was hiding something, some thought.

"Oh come on, tell me," I asked.

"I was definitely tempted," said Rachel.

With those words something inside me was unleashed and I fucked her as hard as I could. After a few minutes of panting and moaning, Rachel climaxed and I allowed myself to release deeply into her. After the second baby, Rachel's obstetrician had inserted a copper IUD into her, virtually guaranteeing she wouldn't get pregnant.

At work Rob had seemed to revert to his same glad handling schmoozing self. For weeks our relationship seemed back to normal until one day he walked into the restroom when I was taking a piss.

He sauntered up next to me at the next urinal. As he fiddled with his pants, I was shocked and surprised as he sort of sang out, "Big Rob!" and chuckled.

"Holy shit, you fucker," I couldn't help blurt it out. His comment was incredibly disrespectful, so a manly retort was entirely warranted.

He ignored me completely. "You tell Rachel I was thinking about her? What did she say?"

I went red in the face, but luckily he probably didn't notice as I stared straight ahead. I'm also a horrible liar. All I managed was to squeak out, "Nothing."

"Nothing?" he chuckled. "So you told her right? You told her about Big Rob? She made the name up, I thought maybe she'd have told you that."

"No," I grimaced. I wished I'd answered differently. In fact I had implied, truthfully, that I did bring it up. So I came off as something of a liar. But it wasn't that I was embarrassed about a nickname. I was embarrassed my wife told me she was tempted to screw him back in the day. I was embarrassed she seemed to enjoy his attention. Was I going to tell Rob this? Hell no.

My mind raced, trying to think of a suitable response, but the silence spoke for itself.

"She liked it didn't she?" Rob said, but it seemed more of a rhetorical question.

"Of course not," I answered, glancing at him as he looked down where he was aiming.

And then, much to my mortification, his shifty eyes darted over, catching me looking at him, and he just smiled, the sly grin of the Cheshire Cat.

"Dude, are you looking at me?" said Rob.

"No," I tried to act nonplussed.

"You're trying to take a peek aren't you? Go ahead."

"Fuck you," and I started to stuff my member back in my pants, because I just wanted to get the hell out of there.

"Hey man, it's just jokes," he answered. "Seriously, I didn't mean to come off as such a dick. I just couldn't help it, I'm sorry."

His attitude had turned on a dime. Gone was the cocky bully, he humbled himself before me. I wasn't fooled by his passive/aggressive act, but at least it gave me an honorable out to the conversation.

"That's okay, man, it's all good," I answered as I washed my hands badly and nodded at him as I made a beeline for the door.

I texted my wife as soon as I got back to my desk.

You'll never guess. I had the most fucked up conversation with Rob.

I didn't get an immediate response so I went about my normal work. I was in a meeting wondering if it was even wise to tell her, but she was my best friend, and this was so crazy I thought we'd get a great laugh out of it. When I heard my phone vibrate. I excused myself and read the message.

OMG really?

I typed, I was in the restroom! When he came up to me. We were taking a piss and asked if I had told you about Big Rob.

She responded, What did you say?

I decided to lie. The truth was a tad shameful. I told him I hadn't. He said YOU invented the Big Rob name.

Maybe I did, I don't remember, she answered.

I signed off telling her I'd see her tonight and went back about my business.

When I got back home, the house was empty. There was a little note on the kitchen table telling me she took the kids to her mom's house and would be back soon with takeout.

I waited for almost an hour when Rachel came back in the door, food ready. She seemed to be in really high spirits, giving me a big warm hug, and inviting me straight away to the bedroom. I knew the food could wait, and in the back of my mind I made the connection between our text chat and her sexy attitude.

I got undressed and hopped onto the bed. She disappeared into the restroom, emerging in the same satin panties and lingerie she'd worn the last time I brought up Rob.

Twenty minutes later we were on the bed, pawing each other like teenagers, enjoying the kidless household. It was like the old days, just free and easy, ready to fuck.

I was in the middle of fingering her, my hands down the front of her satin panties when she whispered, "So what exactly did Rob say in the bathroom?"

"Who cares?" I answered, and a redoubled my efforts between her legs. Rachel closed her eyes and clearly tried to enjoy the moment, but her comment bothered me.

"The fucker asked me if I wanted to get a look at Big John," I said.

I wanted to show Rachel how Rob was a bullying dick, how he hadn't changed, but if I thought she would blurt out "Asshole!" or "That's crazy", I was in for a surprise.

She smiled, giggling, "Did you see it? It's huge right?"

I said hotly, "There's no fucking way I'm checking out another guy's junk in the restroom at work, are you fucking crazy?"

Rachel just laughed, "You should have. I think it would have been hot," and she reached down between my legs, my cock stiff, and she started jerking me, as if to emphasize her point.

"Yeah, you like that?" Rachel asked.

It felt great. I felt a little confused, but I loved it. I answered by sliding my finger between her slick lips, into her pussy. She closed her eyes.

"Mmmm, yeah," she said and then she made this little moan, so sexy, as if my hand between her leg was giving her the most pleasurable feeling imaginable. It was this little pleading whimper and to be honest, it fucking turned me on big time.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • You Don't Deserve My Pussy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 124 milliseconds