• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • From Jenny to Mei Ch. 22

From Jenny to Mei Ch. 22

123

People react to extraordinary experiences in different ways. Some respond with shock, reflexively hiding from the encounter, some seek a reoccurrence, whereas others might search for a religious or medical explanation. But when Mei Chun got fucked senseless she simply left her body and mind behind and voyaged in a self-less, transcendental state.

At the moment, in room four-twelve of the San Francisco Mandarin Oriental, she, or rather her body, was being gently rolled by the fluid movements of Philip's hips and hands as Ai continued to, ever so gently, glide her soft tongue along her labia.

This time Mei was lost in a new world of orange light that lived and flowed and twisted within her. Like a synesthetic, seeing sounds and hearing colors, Mei perceived the emotions of love and devotion as a warming orange, gooey, helical mass coiling around and through her.

Peace, pure peace, absolute contentment and love suffused the place. And as her being dissipated, as her knowledge of self was absorbed in the warm orange that surrounded what was once Mei Chun, she became the orange.

"Orange!" she cried.

Philip heard her and assumed she'd lost her mind again.

"Beau-ti-ful..." she whispered.

Ai pulled back to observe her body convulse, which it did for what seemed like minutes after her screaming subsided. She got up on her knees and stroked Mei's thighs. "Good one, huh?" she said and wasn't concerned when Mei didn't answer. She remained quiet for a few moments while Mei mumbled a bit more, then fell silent save for her breathing.

Ai waited patiently. Philip kept his slow pace as if nothing had happened.

Then Ai observed the shiver that seemed to radiate from Mei's belly button like a stone thrown into a pond. Shuddering muscles in belly and thighs that transferred to legs, arms and lolling head. She noticed the ring of foam around Philip's still slowly sluicing cock.

"Wow! Was that another one, Mei Chun?"

"She can't hear."

Ai recalled what Mei Chun had said about Philip's magic dick and being propelled into the stratosphere but had thought it simply exuberance. Now that she saw the evidence for it she wondered at what love could do to people.

"And... and?"

"Hum?" he prompted.

Ai sat back on her heels and stared, enthralled at his slowly thrusting, deliciously thick, penis and at his hands now grasping her hips gently. "And... uh?"

"Yes?"

"So... like? She just..."

"Yep. Just zones out like this. I can't explain it."

"Golly," Ai practically gasped in awe. She watched as he moved his hands up from her waist, along the ridges of her ribs and formed cones surrounding her breasts. As he squeezed, her nipples puckered and Mei groaned.

Ai watched in fascination as Mei began to squirm then shudder again when his index fingers began to flick her nipples back and forth.

"And she's totally out of it?"

"Yep. And there's more."

"More!?" She wondered what more could mean. How could it get better than being tossed around, unconscious; suffering a continual series of orgasms while your mind was transported to heaven?

"Yeah. Tell me, Ai, what's double twenty-two?"

"Forty-four."

Mei jerked and kicked and growled with such ferocity that it startled Ai. She pushed away from Mei as if she were possessed then fell over backwards and hit the floor with a thump.

"Holy Crap!" she said from the rug.

"You ok?"

"What was that?" Her face peaked up above the mattress.

"She came... again."

"No way! Just by saying forty-four?"

"Aaahhhrrrunph!" Mei grunted and shook, her feet flopped limp at the end of twitching legs, smacking Ai smartly on the side of her head.

"Ouch!" She retreated below the height of the mattress. "So she, is, like, out?" She could not believe the intensity these two achieved together. She wondered if Mei would return from wherever she was brain damaged. "Where is she?"

"She's in her happy place, heaven she says. I think it's serotonin shock personally. Like her brain just, sort of overloads and, like, escapes somewhere."

"No way?! So, like, how long?"

"We did this for nearly an hour our first time."

"An hour?" she said in disbelief, while contemplating an hour long orgasm. "Mei said something but I thought she was... So this forty-four thing...?" Her eyes went wide again as Mei thrashed, her feet once again kicking over the end of the bed.

"Um... please stop saying that," Philip asked as he struggled to hold Mei down.

"So like, I don't get it... every time she hears that number she... what?"

"Climaxes."

"No way! I mean... no way. She's faking." Ai crawled around to his side of the bed, staying low to avoid thrashing limbs.

"If you felt her squeeze you the way I'm feeling it you'd know there's no faking. Plus, does she look like she's faking?"

"Oh my God!" She looked into those eyes of his. "Philip," she said in earnest, "you've got to fuck me into a coma like this and give me a number." He chuckled and she, still kneeling beside the bed, removed a strand of Mei's hair that was covering an eye and obviously causing him some discomfort. "You HAVE to fuck me into wherever she is and give me a damn number!"

His laughter was just like hers, sweet, amused and without a tinge of derision. "I'll see what I can do, Ai, but it was her mind that did it. I just keep going and finally she just zones out."

"Zone me out, Philip! Please, I'm begging!"

Mei started groaning and mumbling about her new favorite color.

"She's coming around," he said. "Funny, I thought she'd be out longer."

"Orange... so beautiful. I never knew..."

"Mei Chun, honey?" Ai said with a tentative voice. "You there?"

Still no reply.

"It might help if you would stop fucking her," Ai observed with a bit of pique.

"Maybe. But tell me, Ai. If it were you getting screwed out of your mind like this, would you want me to stop?"

"Eh — when you put it like that. Can you grab her ankles so she doesn't kick me again."

"Sure," he said, taking Mei's skinny ankles in hand as Ai pushed them into his grasp. "Careful with the number."

"Forty-four?"

"Ahhgggguuuuh!" Mei moaned from her soul and ground her ass back into Philip's groin.

He laughed at Ai's stupefied wonder and the ridiculousness of the situation. He gently chided her, "Don't waste 'em."

"Dang, you guys have something special," she said. "You have GOT to give me a number."

They let Mei slowly regain consciousness and she came to as Ai was back in her position, alternating between watching her man's cock gently stroke Mei's tunnel and licking her velvety pussy lips.

"Oh my god," Mei croaked.

"Back with us mortals, Mei?" Philip chided.

"Yeah," she said, sounding exhausted, "love to be back but hate to leave."

"Tell me everything!" Ai said, "... when you can form coherent sentences."

"Told you," Mei crowed. "Totally magic dick."

"Big one huh? Tell me everything."

"Holy smokes!" Mei whispered, profanity being something she instinctively knew was inappropriate. She lay still and boneless, her head resting on Philip's clavicle. She felt his breath in her ear and on her neck. "So good," she purred. "Sooo..."

"Perfect?" Ai offered.

"Perfect. Sooo purrfect..."

"Best ever? I guess."

"Never better. Never in... never ever better."

She felt his mouth tighten in a smile that pulled at the skin of her neck and heard his warm, affectionate chuckle. She noted the continued rubbing of her insides but it was no longer erotic. It was a comforting, tactile love, like being petted on the inside. She let the sensation glaze her, let it soak into her skin and closed her eyes. Philip hugged her even tighter and she felt Ai crawl upon her. She put her arms around her new best friend and they lay like that, Philip gently rocking the both of them side to side.

When she tried to describe the experience to Ai she mentioned that this time it was even more transcendental. For one thing it was slow. She hadn't known orgasms had their own speed, or rather momentum. For all its sluggish pace it had devastating inertia behind it. "Like being crushed by... by... like..."

"A steam roller?" Philip suggested.

"I was going to say a garlic press but I don't know what one is."

"It's, like, a press," Ai said, a devilish mirth in her tone.

"...to crush garlic," Philip added looking over Mei at Ai. She smiled and rolled her eyes which triggered the laughter that was building in him. They laughed at Mei together.

"Ok, laugh. It sounds so nice and anyway, I'm so fucked silly." They were the last words anyone would speak for quite a while.

It was Ai who broke the silence. "How long are you going to do that?" she asked Philip, looking over Mei's shoulder with a knitted brow.

"Huh?"

"Yeah," Mei chimed in, "you've been pumping away like one of those oil thingies for, like, half an hour. Wanna come?"

"I'm good."

"You're fantastic but I want you to come again. Has he come in your mouth today, mèimèi?"

"Um. This morning he came inside then sucked it out and drooled it in my mouth."

"Oh my god! He did that for me. It's the best! So hot n' dirty!"

"That's when I knew he'd reached stage two," Ai said, lifting and kissing her neck.

"Stage two?" Philip asked.

"Uh huh," she said while crawling back down Mei's body. "Stage one was at the coffee shop when I knew you knew."

"Knew what?"

"Knew you would have me."

"But I had you..."

"That didn't count. I mean a throat full of your cum is nice and all but you didn't love me then. And you paid me."

"Right."

"Which I promptly donated to charity by the way. I didn't want to tempt the Universe into changing its plans for us."

"So getting horny for you was stage one?"

"Yep."

"And stage two?"

"Love, of course."

"And what's stage three?"

"You don't want to know. Well, I shouldn't say that. But you don't have a need to know and it's probably best that way. I mean, some things need to come in their own time, right?"

Philip, with a quiver of premonition, felt sure that stage three was either marriage or a kid, or both. (He was, of course, correct.)

"Now," Ai continued, "how 'bout I move down and blow him in between him stuffing you, Mei? Sound good?"

"I'm good I said."

She ignored him. "Jiějiě?"

"Yeah. Can you get him to shift gears? I'm probably going to fall asleep like this. He's better than cough syrup."

Ai moved down and took his dick out of Mei's still slick pussy and tubed on his cock. She let a minute go by and pointed him at Mei's hole and watched him glide in.

The contrast in textures was interesting to Philip and he took the opportunity to consider which he preferred; Ai's sweet little mouth and dexterous tongue with her humming her pleasure or Mei's longer channel and undulating body. 'Probably a tie,' he concluded. And as he sunk completely into Mei, he was pleased he wouldn't have to choose.

After a couple of times like this, being switched back and forth, he lost his slow controlled rhythm and was much more forceful jabbing his hips up which caused Mei to sigh appreciatively. The angle was just perfect to scrub her g-spot on the way in and poke her tummy a bit when he was deep. She moaned when his hands roughly grasped her breasts. She bent her neck to watch as his big strong mitts squeezed the fat of her tits so that his fingers made them conform to him. It put a delightful pressure on her nipples.

"Ugh... yesss, use me," she sighed and thought about Philip's passion for her.

Ai's mouth encompassed him again and Mei relaxed while her mèimèi took over. It let her concentrate on his wonderfully manly moans and the feel of his mouth pushing warm air into her ear. She could tell he was going to come soon, and she was so drained from all the sex she had had she didn't care one way or the other if she came again. 'As long as he gets what he needs from me. But... I mean," she reconsidered, "well... I could take another... a little one, I guess.'

"Damn, Ai, you have an amazing mouth." He felt himself approaching the finish. "I can't see what you're doing but it's awesome."

Back into Mei she placed him and said, "Thanks but wait till we've done this a few times."

He stiffened his body into a plank and began to jab Mei fervently. He grunted and pulled then pushed Mei like she was a doll onto which he was cramming his cock.

Mei responded to his renewed enthusiasm. "YES! Fuck me, Philip! Use me! Fucking use my body!"

Ai loved it, the passion and need that was emerging from him. She did her best to squeeze his balls as she used one thumb to press on Mei's clit and draw the pad of it up her sheath to expose her hot little button.

"Ai!" It was his short hand for, 'I'm gonna come.'

"I know, Philip. You're going to come in thirty seconds. Just hold out. You're going to spray all over jiějiě's bald pussy lips and let me suck it off her."

"Ai!" This time it was Mei announcing her approaching orgasm.

"I'll put him back in, Mei Chun. I won't forget. I love riding it down that way too."

Ai watched as his pace raced ahead and she counted down: 'five, four, three, two...' "Ok, Philip, let me have it and completely relax."

He stopped thrusting and, counter to all that seemed right, went limp on the mattress. He felt Ai's hands take hold and stroke him while what felt like her tongue swished across the tip. Then his eyes sought the top of his head and let bliss overtake him.

And then came the rhythmic gushing.

It was different, not better or worse than before but different. It brought him a unique kind of orgasm, an unburdening, a liberation and he felt his cum flow in great spouts from him like blood from an artery. It felt more natural like this, less like he was trying to inject a woman with his semen than an exhalation after holding his breath. It was good - satisfying - releasing.

"Oh my!" Ai said as the first long strand plopped where she had pointed it, right on Mei's pretty little wet petals. "That's right. Good boy. Come on that sweet pussy. Come for me, Philip."

"Ugh," he grunted as she stroked him with impeccable timing.

"That's it baby. Good boy. So handsome, that pearly white semen, so full of life, so nutritious and wholesome. Love those colors, the pink and white, brown and white."

"Ugh," he repeated, her encouragement seemingly causing him to extend his orgasm.

"Ummm... good boy, such a load. I'm gonna lap it up now from your girlfriends pretty waxed pussy." Then she sighed as he pulsed the last of his sweet cum on Mei's naked clit. "Ah, god, how I love sex."

Once he was done she sucked him tenderly for a few moments then piped him back inside between Mei's glazed labia. She dove in and hoovered up the cum he deposited on her. She licked and slurped to get all of him she could, all of his essence, all of his precious salty protein and glucose.

Focusing on Mei, she let her tongue do the talking and told her in quiet undertones how she cared for her. She reflected on Mei for a moment. She loved her because Philip loved her and that was good enough for the moment. They would find their own relationship and it was destined to be great. That was how the Universe worked.

Philip's creamy goodness lent a wonderful lubrication that helped Ai bring Mei off. It took longer than Ai had expected but it finished tremendously. She loved giving girls orgasms perhaps as much as guys but they were such different experiences it was not worth the comparison. This was a good one and it made her feel so connected to Mei. So much like sisters, naughty sisters to be sure but... 'Ok maybe not like sisters,' she thought, 'but whatever.' It was great. And, after she came down they let a few minutes pass, each quietly reflecting on what had just happened and what it meant for the nights to come.

Mei seemed to sum up Philip's feeling with the question, "How in the hell are we going to top that?" But Ai was so much farther down the road in her thoughts that she didn't even hear the question. She was thinking what to name their third child. Philip would be number one, of course, and Charles, Philip's father's name would be number two. 'I've always liked my brother's name but it won't be fair if I give the first two American names and him a Vietnamese one. Might cause some disharmony when they are growing up. Might make the first two think that he's mama's favorite.'

Mei turned over and lazily threw her arm over Philip's head, and said, "Master, please, please do me again like that."

"I'm spent," he sighed and began to lick her underarm.

"Not now! What kind of a slut do you think I am?"

"I know exactly what kind."

"Your slut? Your cum guzzling, waxed-pussied, totally into sucking your other girlfriend's pretty little cunt kinda slut?"

"Yep."

"Total anal sex slave kinda slut?"

"Uh huh."

"Loves to feel you using her body to burn up all the fantasies in that twisted blackmailing mind of yours kind?"

"Yeah."

"Well..." she had run out of phrases, "good!"

They looked at Ai and she felt their attention.

"She wants to know how you are going to top tonight."

"Oh. That's my job now?"

"Anyone better qualified around here?" he asked, not thinking that it might indicate that as a prostitute she had the experience. It wasn't how he had meant it, in fact he had intended it as a complement, but it could have been construed that way.

Mei, either because she was a woman or that she had a new caring and sympathy for people, heard the potential for injury and interjected. "You are the most amazing chick I have ever known, Ai, and if it weren't for Philip here I'd follow you around like a puppy."

Neither of them had any need for concern about Ai's feelings. She considered her time as an escort as simply training for Philip, an education in the erotic arts that was now complete.

"Hmm," Ai said, propping her chin on Philip's hip, "we'll take turns."

The topic, as such topics do, fizzled and the conversation drifted away from sex and on to living arrangements and the need for more space in the bedroom and bathroom.

Mei got out of bed and found a notepad with the hotel logo and a pencil. The three of them took turns with designs and ideas. It was lots of fun and the girls' enthusiasm grew. It infected him and his joy increased with their delight.

"Why don't we make the second floor the living area?" Ai proposed.

He objected that it was too big, too hard to heat and cool and he liked living on the third floor.

"You stay up there and let us girls have little rooms, like apartments, on the second floor."

"But I want you with me."

"But pretty soon you're going to have to have a twenty foot bed. I mean when Karla moves in and the Czech girl, when she's in town... there is a practical limit."

"They'll be more too. I know it," said Mei.

Philip recoiled at the idea but didn't voice his objections. He couldn't imagine his place swarming with young women like a sorority house. He didn't want to live like that, the noise, the mess and the bitch fights that would ruin his peace. Three were enough. Anyway, how would he ever get work done?

"I guess another staircase could be put in," he said.

"Yeah, or an escalator!"

"Or a stripper pole," Mei added, "like firemen use!"

"I don't think they call them stripper poles at the firehouse, Mei and don't go crazy, Ai. I love that you're an engineer. I mean that is such a turn on for me. Just thinking of you welding gets me hard, but remember it's my house you're talking about."

They spoke on for another twenty minutes and by common agreement it was decided that the second floor would go through a massive transformation. The master bathroom and bedroom would also need renovation.

The girls wanted to get started immediately. "We can shack up with Karla in the suite when the workman come over," Mei said. Philip wanted to point out that Tim would be there but just figured he'd have to get another one.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • From Jenny to Mei Ch. 22

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds