• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • She Makes Some Changes Ch. 04

She Makes Some Changes Ch. 04

12

That cinched it for her. She looked at Diana and nodded her head yes. She wanted this and gushed just thinking about it.

Diana smiled and told Doug to get Dannie on his back facing the foot of the bed. She then told Karen to get on her hands and knees with her head at her crotch.

Karen was a little apprehensive until she smelled Diana's sex. She was intoxicating. She smelled spicy and so good that Karen buried her nose in her, inhaling the wonderful scent.

It took all of 10 seconds for her to start a series of long licks up Diana's delicious pussy. She tasted as good as she smelled and Karen wondered to herself why it had taken her so long to try this.

Meanwhile, Doug looked at where she was and moved Dan up on the bed. Karen moved aside so he could fold a pillow and put it under his head and neck.

That done, Karen moved back in place, pressing her sex into Dan's mouth.

Dan was in heaven; he liked eating pussy almost as much as he liked sucking cock and immediately went to work on Karen's little nub.

Doug stroked his massive cock and started to rub it up and down on Karen's very wet pussy. Dan even got an extra treat as the cockhead slid against his hungry mouth.

Karen wanted him in her now! She moved back to try to get him in her. Diana said, "Uhuh" and Karen stopped. She held still while Doug continued to tease her with his cock, making her hotter and wetter.

All this time Dannie was busy working on her clit, and she just kept getting wetter and wetter from all of the stimulation.

While all of this was going on, Brian lifted Dan's legs up over his shoulders and was lubricating his ass and his cock.

Dan moaned and tried to move into Brian's fingers but Brian was taking his time, wanting to get Dan so hot he could not stand it.

At this point, Dan was scattered. He wanted Doug's cock and his wife's pussy in his mouth and Brian's cock in his ass and was completely overwhelmed because he did not know what to go for first.

Finally, Brian thought Dan was ready and pressed the head of his slick cock against his rosebud. Dan tried to move back into Brian but did not want to leave Karen's sweet wet pussy.

Doug started to work the head of his cock into Karen as Brian slowly slid into Dan.

Karen arched her back and her body sang from the delicious feelings of his cock filling her, as well as Dans licking and sucking on her clit.

When Doug was half way in, Karen started to cum continuously in a series of hard, convulsive orgasms. She lowered her head and started back in on Diana's lovely sex.

Diana grabbed her hair and moved her up to her clitoris. Karen had never seen one as large as this. It was like a little cock and she went right to work on it, sucking and fluttering her tongue around and over it until Diana began to thrust her hips, driving her sex into Karen's mouth.

Karen began to lose herself in the taste and scent of Diana. The only things in her world were that wonderfully intoxicating pussy and her ongoing orgasms.

Suddenly Diana became rigid, arching her back and pulling Karen's head hard into her crotch. She began to keen, moving her head from side to side, as her climax took her.

Karen kept licking and sucking as Diana shuddered and went somewhere else, completely losing touch with reality.

Finally, she backed away from Karen, scooting up to lean against the headboard. She was simply too sensitive to continue.

Karen just collapsed; all of her orgasms had taken their toll. She fell forward, pulling away from Doug's wonderful cock, and lay there on the bed, unable to move.

Noticing this, Diana helped her to sit up on the bed next to her.

She then told the boys that they had permission to cum and to finish Dan off.

They turned him sideways on the bed so his head was hanging over the side. Brian kept his cock buried in Danny's ass as they turned him. Doug got up, walked to the side of the bed and fed his monster cock into Dan's hungry mouth, face fucking him with a straight shot into his throat.

Dan was in heaven with that wonderful cock filling his mouth and throat. His hungry ass was happy too, with Brian's long cock sliding in and out.

After pacing themselves for so long, both boys were fucking Dan aggressively, going for their own pleasure. They timed their movements so both were thrusting into him at the same time.

It was not long before they both unloaded in him. Feeling their cocks pulse as they came, triggered Dan's spontaneous orgasm, without his cock being touched.

Diana looked at Karen and said, "I think he likes it. That hypnosis really works well." Karen replied, "I liked it too, you taste wonderful."

Karen got up, went to the bathroom and came back with a damp washcloth. She tossed it to Dan and told him to clean up. She then told Diana that the other instructions would be taken care of later on and asked her if she would like to take a shower to freshen up.

Diana smiled and said, "That would be delightful, it's just what I need."

Karen went into the kitchen and returned with a bag of peas from the freezer. She went to the nightstand, picked up Dan's CB-6000 and went to the side of the bed.

Dan had finished cleaning himself and was just sitting there.

When he saw the CB-6000, he asked, "Aww do we have to?"

She told him, "you have had your fun and now it is time to put him away. Take off the cock strap and hold still."

With that, she pressed the bag of frozen peas onto his cock, causing him to shrink up completely. She then put the ring on him, slid the plastic cover onto the pins and locked the cage in place.

Just then, Diana came out of the bathroom, looking refreshed and well put together.

She thanked Karen for the lovely time and asked the boys if they were ready.

They responded, "Yes ma'am," and they followed her out.

Karen sat on the bed next to Dan and asked him how he was doing. He replied, "I'm wiped out but very happy."

Set said, "Good, now go take a shower and clean yourself up thoroughly, inside and out.

She got up and walked out of the room as Dan got up and went into the bathroom.

A short while later Dan walked into the kitchen where Karen was just finishing her dinner preparations. Dan immediately went and got the placemats and silverware and set the table.

Karen had put on a teddy and was still glowing from Doug's wonderful cock.

They did not talk much through dinner. Both of them were still lost in the sexual pleasures they just experienced.

After dinner, they cleared the table and sat in the living room.

Karen smiled and asked, "Well how was it?" He looked at her and said it was incredible. I have never been so turned on in my life. I could not believe how hot I was for cock. I want more. I was a little nervous at first but once it was in my mouth it felt so right and it is so much better than the dildo; and the one in my ass, I didn't know it could be so good, my whole being was centered on feeling it."

She said, "That is as it should be. I will make sure you always have enough."

He smiled and said, "Thank you honey."

Since they both were exhausted, they looked at each other, nodded and got up to go to bed.

The next morning he was again up early, fixing coffee first and when she stirred, he started breakfast.

Karen had given some thought to the file that would give her complete control (she hoped) over Dan and decided to enlist Patty in making the experiment happen.

After they finished breakfast and the table was cleared, Dan plugged into the first of two televised football games, insuring that he would be occupied for most of the day.

Karen went into the office and called Patty on her cell. She spent the next hour relating all of the details of yesterday's "adventure."

She told Patty that there was one more file to play for Dan, one that may give her complete control over him. Patty was excited and offered to help in any way she could.

Karen told her the idea for Dan's "test" and Patty was completely on board with it.

Karen asked her if Paul was still bugging her to give him a blowjob and swallow.

Patty said, "oh yes, he is practically begging me to suck him off. In fact, he has been hinting that if I do him, we will go on another cruse."

Karen then asked, "what if we brought him over here, blindfolded him and had Dan do him?"

Patty got really excited, asking if she could watch. "Well of course" was Karen's answer, "you will have to help anyway. The important thing is to keep each of them from finding out about the other."

What excuse can we use to get Paul over here instead of doing him at your place?" Karen asked.

"Hmmmm . . , what if we had a glory hole here for him?" asked Patty. "He really likes the CD we have of three girls taking turns at a glory hole and the guy trying to figure out who it is on the other side, and he has been trying to convince me to give him a blow job and swallow. I pressed him for a cruse if he could not guess who it is. This means no cruse if he guesses correctly."

Karen said, "That's it! I can have Dan make us a glory hole in the corner of the garage."

"You can tell him that it will be either you or me on the other side of the wall. And if we keep him blindfolded there will be no visual clues to help him guess."

She went on to ask how tall Paul was as she got a tape measure out of the drawer. Patty told her that he was 5 foot 9 inches and that his pants were 34/30.

Karen thought for a moment and said that if the hole was 28 inches off the floor and at least 10 inches high, that should do it.

Cool, she thought, we will need a sheet of ¾" plywood, a couple of hinges and a hook latch. I will try the control hypnosis and see if I can get him to build it.

Patty was excited at the thought of Paul getting an anonymous blowjob, especially if she got a cruse out of it.

Karen's mind was working a mile a minute. She decided the first thing was to get Dan started on the panel.

That evening she told Dan "listen chopsticks, I want you to get a sheet of ¾ inch Baltic birch plywood 5 x 5 feet, two strap hinges, two gate handles, 4 eyebolts and 4 of those large washers with little holes. I also want 4 of those nuts with the nylon ring at the top and nuts and bolts to fasten on the handles."

He nodded and said, "Yes honey I will do it tomorrow."

The next day he went to the lumberyard, picked up the items she requested and brought them home, putting them in the garage.

When he told her that he had the items she wanted, she had him put the plywood on a pair of sawhorses.

When that was done, she went out to the garage with a tape measure and marked the sheet with a pencil, indicating where she wanted him to cut with his sabre saw.

Then she marked and had him drill holes for the eyebolts and handles.

He got to work immediately. When he was done, she told him to get the old safety belt from the Chevy that they scrapped. He dug it out immediately.

She marked the locations and had him drill holes for bolts to anchor the tabs to the sheet. At the same time, she had him mount the hinges on one side of the sheet.

When that was done, she had him mount the sheet on one of the 2x4s in the inside right rear of the garage, where it made a triangular space in the corner.

Next, she had him line the hole with sheet foam and duct tape, padding the edge of the hole.

"There! It is done!" She smiled and thanked him saying, "good boy chopsticks."

She then got on the phone and called Patty, telling her that they had to do some shopping and to meet her right away.

Twenty minutes later Patty was at her door. Karen got her coat and went out to her car, asking her to get in on the passenger side.

Patty asked her where they were going; Karen replied that they were going to the adult bookstore.

Patty replied, "Oooh, more toys?" Karen said, "No we need some hardware."

They arrived at the store, parked and went inside.

Karen picked out wrist and ankle restraints, a silicone penis gag, a good blindfold, 4 dual-end snap hooks, 8 carabiners and a long slim vibrating anal probe with an oval head.

She told Patty, "I think this is everything. Can you pay for the blindfold, probe, restraints and gag?"

Patty replied, "Yes I have had some money set aside for just this occasion."

Karen said, "Great we're done then."

With that, they paid for the items and returned to Karen's house.

When Karen got home, she took Patty out to the garage and showed her the glory hole, explaining that the safety belt and the restraints were to keep Paul from moving.

Patty squealed and said, "This will be great! I really like the idea of having him captive. It means that we can play with him as long as we want."

Karen smiled and liked the thought saying, "OK let's set it up for next weekend. How about Sunday, there is no game."

Patty said "OK" and left for home.

When Karen went into the house, Dan told her that the panel she put up in the garage was well done. He wanted to know how she was going to anchor the end that was not attached to the wall.

Karen replied, "I don't know yet. Why, do you have some ideas?"

He said, "Yeah how far out from the wall do you want to anchor it?"

Her response was that she didn't really know and asked him what he thought it should be.

He said, "You know that looks like a glory hole; is it?"

She said, "Yes it is. After you take care of it, do you want to try it?"

He replied, "Sure! And went on to say, let me finish it up, I have some ideas."

Karen left him alone and went back inside.

Dan fussed around in the garage for a while, went off to the hardware store, came back and worked for a few hours.

When he was done, he came into the house and asked Karen to come take a look.

When she walked out with him, the first thing she noticed was that the panel was rock solid. He put an "L" bracket at the bottom and used special screws to fasten it to the concrete floor. At the top was a piece of 2x4 fastened to the ceiling and over to the wall with metal brackets. It definitely was not going to move.

He also used some of the extra indoor/outdoor carpet left over from the patio and had that down on double padding inside the space so it was soft.

He had a small shower chair in there as well.

On the outside, he had a strip of carpet and padding as well. Overall, it was finished up nicely. He also set out a couple of electric heaters to keep the garage nice and warm.

She looked at him and asked, "Are you ready to try it?"

He grinned and said, "You bet!"

She told him to get undressed and wait inside until she got back.

He was disappointed because he wanted her to be inside.

She came back with her strap-on attached, not the big one but the "real" looking one. She also put on her corset with the cups inverted so her breasts were on display.

She told him to get comfortable inside and walked around to feed her "cock" to him.

He closed his eyes and was soon lost in the feeling of the cock in his mouth.

She used the handles and fucked his mouth with all she had and loved it.

This was going to work perfectly.

The pounding on her clitoris brought her up and within a minute or so, she was coming hard.

Still feeling horny, she told him to switch places. He quickly complied.

She walked back and took off his cage before pushing him back to the outside.

He quickly stuck his now achingly hard cock through the hole. She softly and gently took him into her mouth, causing him to shudder and shake as she did so.

She brought him to the edge several times. Then, saying that this will work out well, stopped. He almost screamed.

He started to complain but managed to be quiet as she got up and walked out from behind the panel.

Walking into the kitchen, she told him to come along. He obediently followed her, his cock aching as he did so.

She told him to "stay here while I take this off and try to calm down so I can put your cage back on."

She came back a couple of minutes later and found him still sporting that aching hard on.

Going to the refrigerator, she got the frozen peas out of the freezer, grabbed his cock and placed it on his balls.

He yelled and his hard-on quickly disappeared, allowing her to fasten the cage back on.

She smiled and told him to save it for next weekend.

He went into the living room to watch TV and she went into the bedroom.

The rest of the week was the usual routine - he meets her needs and she keeps him on edge, with no orgasm. By the time Sunday rolled around, Dan was so horny he was like a caged cat.

Karen arranged with Patty to bring Paul over at 2 PM. This would give her time to get things set up in the garage.

She turned on the heaters, got some flushable wipes, tissues, a hand towel and a small wastebasket for the inside of the glory hole. She also put a chair by the outside of the glory hole.

Patty blindfolded Paul and took a roundabout route to Karen's, insuring that he had no idea where they were.

Once he arrived, Patty led him in the side door of the garage and told him to strip, that is if he wanted a blowjob.

While Patty was getting Paul stripped and squared away, putting wrist and ankle restraints on him, telling him she did not want him moving around on her. He mumbled agreement, completely unsure of what was going to happen but now hard as a rock.

In the house, Karen had Dan get undressed. She put his wrist restraints on him and fastened the belt around his waist, clipping his wrists to the "D" rings on the belt. Then she took off his cage and watched his cock rise to the occasion. After dabbing a little of her perfume behind his ears, she had him put on his blindfold, telling him that if he made a single sound he would not cum for a year.

Once he was ready, she led him out to the garage, directing him to sit inside behind the glory hole. By this time, he figured out that she had found some cock for him and was looking forward to having his mouth and throat filled again.

Patty spoke to Paul, going over the conditions: If he correctly guessed who gave him the blowjob, no cruise; if he guessed wrong, he would take Patty on a cruise of her choice.

With that, she led him to the glory hole and had him grab the handles. She clipped on the fasteners, anchoring his wrists to the panel.

Next, she had him step forward and fastened his ankles to the lower bolts.

There he was with his hard cock sticking through the hole and unable to pull back. He started to ask a question and Patty slapped his ass, telling him to be quiet.

She got the gag, stuck it in his mouth and fastened the strap around his head, effectively shutting him up.

Next, she took the ends of the safety belt, fastened them and tightened the belt so that he was truly unable to move. Then she put a pair of foam earplugs in his ears saying, "There, all done."

Karen quietly spoke to Dan, telling him that he was not to allow the cock to cum until she tapped him on the head. With that, she guided him to the hard cock waving through the hole and told him to get busy.

He went at the cock like a starving man, relishing the feel of it in his mouth, hard, yet soft and pulsing with life. The smell of it and the slightly salty taste of the pre-cum had him light headed. Then he stopped suddenly, realizing that it was about to explode. This brought a groan from Paul who badly wanted to cum. He continued to enjoy that hard cock in his mouth, running his tongue around and under the head just to feel it stiffen and quiver.

He waited a minute and then started in on his balls; licking and sucking each one for a long as he could. He wanted that cock back in his mouth in the worst way. Giving up on the mystery balls, he went back to worshiping that lovely cock.

Patty ducked around the panel and told Paul, "Oh you like that do you?"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • She Makes Some Changes Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds