• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Jess & Stepdad Visit Annie

Jess & Stepdad Visit Annie

12

All characters in this story are of legal age, this is chapter four in Jess' adventures!

This is a continuation of a story about a 19 year old girl and her new sexual adventures as she learns to play in the outside world.

*****

The next twenty-four hours seemed to drag along. I was nervous and excited to see what the visit to Annie's apartment would be like? Jess had spent half the day getting a manicure, pedicure and her make-up done; it was like she was going on a date!

I stopped by the house around 6:30 and picked up Jess. She was standing in the driveway and obviously ready to go. This was not the Jess I was used to! She was wearing a cute little romper, her new shoes and a cardigan that matched her romper perfectly. She looked really nice and rather sexy in an elegant way. It was a great outfit choice.

She jumped into the Rover and we headed to the campus. Jess had called Annie for directions and to confirm our coming over. They had decided we would pick-up some Vietnamese take-out for dinner and Annie would serve wine. I also grabbed a bottle of Molly Dooker Shiraz, in case she had planned on white (not my favorite).

The ride was sort of quiet; Jess seemed really nervous so I tried to break the ice. "So what are you thinking Jess?"

"I hope she likes me, I hope I like the place, I hope she lets me live with her. What if she has changed her mind? What if she thought I was a slut at the store?" Jess was babbling in a nervous rant. "I was awake half the night masturbating while I fantasized about all sorts of kinky situations all focused around Annie."

"Easy girl, let's just have dinner, visit and see where things go, no pressure, no assumptions or speculation okay?"

"Okay, I'll relax and be easy going. I promise not to do anything stupid or say anything that might be off color."

I was impressed with the sudden maturity and the swing from sex-crazed to well grounded and focused. I hoped it would continue; at least until they decided if they would be roommates. We picked up the food I had ordered; vegetarian spring rolls, prawn salad rolls, lemongrass chicken and grilled beef on skewers.

We arrived at the address, it was a beautiful condominium; very expensive. We got out and walked up the sidewalk and rang the doorbell.

Annie opened the door, a big smile on her face and she immediately hugged Jess and then myself. We were invited in and took off our shoes, as Annie was barefoot. She was wearing a loose fitting A-line tunic with spaghetti straps; soft yellow in color and it was obvious she wasn't wearing a bra! Her full breasts swayed freely under the dress. We followed her into the living room and we sat down on the long sectional couch.

"Shall I pour us some wine?" Annie asked as she walked over into the open kitchen.

"Sure, let's have a drink and some food. I'm starving!" Jess piped up as she devoured Annie with her eyes. "Jess, I love the romper, it's really cute on you!"

Annie poured the wine and we set out the take-out containers along with plates and chopsticks. We all served ourselves and then I proposed a toast. "Here's to new roommates." I toasted and we all clinked our glasses. "But before we jump to conclusions, I think you two need to discuss rent, utilities, rules and duties such as cleaning as Jess isn't used to having to do her own chores.

"Terry! Not fair, I know how to vacuum and dust and cook, sort of!" Jess piped up in her own defense.

"No worries, I'll run through my requirements for her Terry. First the rent will be $800 per month and all the utilities, cable, and Internet will be included in that price. So no other expenses for living here. How ever you must do your own laundry and bedding, that I will supply, and you will need to pay for your own food or we can work out a sharing of costs if we eat a lot of meals together. As I'm not here a lot of evenings due to work, I don't often have dinner at home so you are going to be on your own."

"Great, that all works for me Annie. Anything else?" Jess was excited.

"Yes, you need to know I rarely wear clothes around the house, so if that bothers you, then this won't work. As well, I have a guy I am seeing and when he is here, I will also be naked but I will ask him to wear shorts for your sake."

"And mine too!" I added, feeling a little fatherly.

"Hey! Terry, don't you worry; I'm a big girl now and if I need to ask Annie to do something I will. Annie, if he likes to be naked that's fine with me. Do you mind then if I'm naked around him?"

"No not at all and I'm sure he won't mind either, you are a very sexy woman Jess! If your step father wasn't coming over, I'd invite you to relax and get naked with me." Annie leaned over and poured more wine and looked deep into my eyes. "Maybe Terry wants to get naked too? Would that make you uncomfortable Jess?"

"Not at all, I've seen him naked quite a few times. Right Terry?" Jess looked at me and smirked.

"That's true, so it's up to you two, naked or not?"

"After dinner we can enjoy a hot tub on the deck and get naked for that, okay?" Annie sat back, looking like the Cheshire cat with a mouse in her mouth! I realized this was going to be a very interesting evening and roommate situation for Jess!

"Fine by me." I replied, giving Annie a warm smile as I raised my glass as a sign of approval. Annie and Jess lifted theirs as well and we toasted again. I realized the first bottle of wine was already gone so I opened the one I had brought.

"Well I'm not waiting until after dinner, I want to relax now!" Jess stood up and slipped the straps of her romper off her shoulders and it dropped to the floor. She was only wearing one of her new G-strings. It was fluorescent orange and rather sheer. "By the way Annie, I have a confession. I get really wet when I get turned on and I often sit on a towel when I am watching TV or a porno movie because of my wetness. I promise to be very careful not to make a mess anywhere."

"Aren't we getting comfortable quickly Jess, I understand as I too can get rather moist when I get turned on. The sectional has slipcovers and they can go in the washing machine, so no big deal if there is an 'accident'. May I try that wine you brought Terry?" Annie held out her glass and I poured for her.

Annie took a sip, "Wow that's really nice!" With that she stood up and shrugged off her dress, leaving her pretty blue thong in plain view. "Is it okay if I get more comfortable too Terry?" I nodded my agreement as I enjoyed the sensual curves of her body, her full breasts and puffy nipples. I couldn't wait to get a good look at her ass when we got up to go to the hot tub.

Then Annie stood up and walked into the kitchen, giving us both a great view of her booty; it was spectacular; high and firm as if she had some black heritage! She knew it judging by the way she walked.

"Annie, I think you have a fabulous body, I love the shape of your backside, I mean wow!" Jess was sounding a little drunk, after all she didn't drink too much or too often. She could be known as a cheap date!

"You have a very sexy backside too Jess, I was telling Terry that yesterday when you were trying on dresses at my store. So if everybody is finished eating, let's have a little dessert. I prepared a little cheesecake for us with fresh raspberries." Jess returned with a tray of three pieces of cheesecake for us.

There I was sitting with two naked (well almost) women who were both about 20 - 22 years old, enjoying a great dessert, good wine and having fun! Every fifty plus man's dream! My stiffening cock was giving me away. I tried to discretely adjust it so I wasn't pulling a tent in my pants.

Caught: Jess was watching me adjust myself and she smirked as she leaned over and helped me out. "Terry seems to really enjoy your nakedness Annie, his cock is rock hard! Why don't you get those pants off Terry and relax a little. Annie is the only here who hasn't seen you naked yet. And I'm sure she won't mind at all."

Annie simply smiled as she took her last bite of cheesecake. I heeded the suggestion, stood up and pulled off my shirt and dropped my pants, leaving me in my boxer briefs. My cock had already started oozing pre-come and I had a decent size wet-spot in the front of my briefs and my cock was aching! Annie was staring at my crotch; she seemed to approve of what she saw. I casually adjusted my hard cock and sat down on the couch with my legs apart and my cock pulsing under my briefs!

"Well it looks like I see something else I'd like for dessert!" Annie said as she leaned over and slipped her hand up under the leg of my briefs and gripped my cock with her warm soft hand. "Jess would you be offended if I sucked Terry's cock in front of you?" Jess nodded her approval and Annie pulled my cock free and licked the pre-come off the deep red head of my pulsing cock. "Mmmm, it tastes great!" And she proceeded to start sucking aggressively on the head of my cock.

Jess watched intently as Annie's head bobbed up and down on my glistening hard cock. She applied some real suction to my cock and I was ready to come, already! I pulled her head up and smiled at her, her saliva was strung to the tip of my cock like a silver thread. She licked her lips, and then licked my cock clean.

"Come on, let's get in the hot tub and relax, there's no rush, we have lots of time and lots of wine!" Annie stood and extended her hand to Jess to pull her up to her feet. Then she turned to me and did the same. Then she slipped off her thong, Jess followed her move and I dropped my briefs (they needed to dry anyway). We were definitely on friendly terms, already!

The hot tub sat out on the roof top deck, the view out over the bay was amazing and it was very private! Annie opened the insulated top and started the pump, sending bubbles up through out the tub. It looked so inviting; the lights in the tub were all that was on up on the roof. Otherwise it was now dark.

Annie stepped into the tub, followed by Jess. I stood back and watched as the two naked women stood in the bubbling water and sensual lighting; it was a very erotic sight. I knew I had to photograph one or both of them in this setting one night.

I joined them in the tub and we settled back for a relaxing soak and some wine and conversation. We had enjoyed ourselves for about an hour when I felt a hand on my thigh. It was Annie's and it was headed for my cock. Thank god it had finally softened, but not for long! Annie moved over and continued stroking my cock under the water. As if on cue, Jess moved to the other side of me and slipped her hand alongside Annie's hand. They both stroked my shaft and cupped my balls. I took the cue and sat up on the edge of the tub and Annie started sucking me off. Her mouth was amazing; she had this awesome suction action I had never felt before. I watched her take the full length of my shaft into her mouth and down her throat.

"Hey Annie, can I have a turn?" Jess was alongside Annie and wanted my cock in her mouth too! Annie looked up at me with a weird look on her face.

"She's my stepdaughter Annie and she's enjoyed my cock before. I hope you aren't offended or disgusted by that?"

"Not all!" She moved over for Jess and watched as she demonstrated her oral talents for Annie. Jess seemed determined to make me come as fast as possible, so I slowly lifted her head up off my cock and smiled at her lovingly.

"Jess let's take this inside, okay?" I looked to Annie for her approval.

"We should go and initiate your new bedroom Jess, if you are moving in with me?" Annie smirked as she posed the question.

"Let's go and get those sheets good and soiled Roomie! I would love to move in with you!" Jess was gigling as she ran naked acroos the deck to the doorway. We followed her downstairs to the bedroom floor. "Which one is my room?"

"Turn to the left, that's your room." There was a trail of water drips all the way into the bedroom as our three naked wet bodies hurried into the bedroom; the benefit of granite floors, no hurry to dry them off.

We sprawled onto the bed and I took Annie in my arms and kissed her deeply. I slid my hand down to her "bubble butt" ass and carressed the full mounds of her backside. I couldn't wait to get my cock between those cheeks! Jess sat back against the headboard, watching us neck as she slowly stroked her pink nether lips with her hand.

"Come and join us Jess, if you want to. I enjoy women as much as I do men. Have you ever been with a woman before?" Annie stared at Jess as she extended her hand to invite her closer. Jess moved over beside Annie and they started to kiss. I moved away abit to watch them find their own rhythm. Then I snuggled down behind Annie and started to kiss and lick at her ass cheeks and the gap at the top of her thighs. Then I slowly licked her smooth velvety pussy lips and she arched her backside out to offer me better access to her nether sex. I buried my face between her full cheeks and thrust my tongue into her slippery folds. She tasted rather sweet; her nectar was syrupy in texture.

I softly spread her cheeks apart and started to softly circle her rosebud. Annie shuddered and moaned as she pushed her tight ring against my probing tongue. I started to push my tongue into her muscled ring and she bucked against my tongue. I started to fuck her tightness with my tongue and then I slipped a wet finger into her tightness and thrust slowly until it was all the way in. Annie was enjoying my finger in her backside as she sucked on Jess' erect nipples and fingered her pussy. Jess was now on her back giving Annie full access to her gaping oozing pussy.

Annie moved away from me and got up on her hands and knees then she started to lick Jess' pussy. Jess wrapped her fingers in Annie's hair and pulled her mouth into her hot gooey pussy. Jess was arching her hips as Annie licked her swollen clit. I moved around behind Annie and positioned myself so that I was directly behind her ample behind! Her cheeks were spread apart making her rosebud an easy target. I stood behind her and squeezed some pre-come from my aching cock and it dripped down the crack of her ass and coated her rosebud. I swirled my finger around her puckered hole and then slipped it into her sweet tight rosebud. It slid in easily, so I added a second finger, which went in just as easily.

I gripped her hips, leaned over and drooled into her crack, adding more saliva to lubricate her rosebud. I positioned my cock at her puckered doughnut and slowly pushed the head of my cock into her ring of muscle. It was tight until I got past the muscled opening and my head popped in. Annie moaned into Jess' pussy as the length of my shaft started to fill her sweet ass. It was hot and incredibly tight. Annie came in less than twenty thrusts, thick nectar seeping from her contracting pussy onto the sheets below.

Jess had come several times and was still thrashing under Annie's talented tongue, begging her to make her come again! Annie obliged and kept at her engorged clit while I continued to pump her tight ass with my aching cock. I was close to coming now and I couldn't wait to blow my load deep into her ass. I erupted in orgasm and it felt like I spewed a gallon of come into Annie. When I pulled out my cock, Annie's ass made a slurping sucking noise and then my come started gush out of her ass down over her gaping wet pussy.

Annie turned around and lowered her pussy onto Jess' face. "Lick me clean Jess, clean up daddy's come and make me come too. It's your turn to lick my pussy until I scream in orgasm. That's it, lick my clit, swallow that come and lick my rosebud clean too!"

Jess was very obedient; maybe she enjoyed being a submissive girl? I think these two were going to have a lot of fun and orgasms together! But tonight's fun wasn't over yet; I was going to give Annie a good fucking and Jess too!

I took a break and watched Annie ride Jess' face, my come was all over Jess' face and neck as it dripped from Annie's ass. Jess seemed to enjoy the mess and was in no hurry to clean her up as asked. She licked slowly up and down Annie's thighs, teasing her clit and gently pulling on her engorged lips and occasionally fingering her gooey pussy. I stroked my cock to full hardness and went around between jess' thighs and spread them wide apart.

Her pussy was engorged and gaping; her nectar was flowing down the crack of her ass onto the bedspread. I pulled her legs until her hips were at the edge of the bed and placed her legs over my shoulders. I waited until Annie finished moving back over her mouth, then I drove my hard cock into her heated slippery sex. I buried all nine inches in one hard thrust, making Jess grunt like a horny animal. I continued to pound her hard and each time my hips slammed into her ass cheeks she grunted!

Annie was having a hard time keeping Jess' mouth on her pussy and she finally gave up and lay down beside her to watch me pound her into a series of orgasms. Jess came over and over, screaming, grunting moaning and squirting her honey up onto my stomach above her. She really could ejaculate when she came!

Annie crawled back onto her, "Now get my pussy cleaned up or I'm going to make Terry pound your ass like he just pounded your tight little pussy!" Jess just laughed at her and started to lick her clean again.

"He did yesterday for breakfast Annie! And he better pound it again tonight, I love that thick cock stuffed in my ass." Jess said between mouthfuls of come and honey.

Annie snuggled up against me and rubbed her puffy nipples in Jess's nectar that was all over my chest and stomach. We were a slippery pair as we kissed and hugged!

"Time for a shower and another hot tub!" Annie said and she took our hands and led into Jess' new ensuite bathroom. It had an amazing walk-in shower and huge soaker tub. I couldn't wait to see the Master ensuite, better yet play in it!

There was plenty of room for the three of us in the shower. We took turns soaping each other up and rinsing off. Annie paid special attention to cleaning off my stiffening cock and the two of them took turns making sure I tasted clean!

I realized that the girls were a perfect physical compliment for each other; where Annie's ass was higher and much fuller, Jess' breasts were rounder with regular nipples and her body was that of a glamour model where Annie's was more like a breeding sex machine shape from an anime cartoon; puffy big long nipples and a tiny waist on top of that splendid ass and long shapely legs (a bit on the slim side perhaps). It was going to be a pleasure to enjoy having these two near perfect physical specimens walking the house naked most of the time.

We headed back up to the roof top spa and climbed into the inviting bubbling tub. This time we did relax; we were spent from our carnal play.

"Sure made a mess on your bedspread Jess." Annie giggled as she realized the rhyme she had made. "No worries it gets thrown in the washer and dryer no problem. We all seemed to contribute to the various pools and sprays on the duvet tonight. I'd say it was an explosive first time together, wouldn't you?"

"Oh yeah, and I hope we have many more too Annie." Jess was giggly too as she played in the bubbly water and gently stroked her full breasts; her hard nipples were just above the surface of the water and glistened in the sift light.

Annie's breasts were also poking out of the water, her long puffy nipples were pointed skyward and I had to lean over and suck on them. I couldn't resist them! Annie held my head and rested her head on the edge of the tub as I suckled on her breasts like a little baby. Apparently they were very sensitive and Annie was actually squirming in sexual pleasure very quickly.

"That feels so good Terry, suck harder and squeeze my breasts firmly. Oh yeah that's right, keep doing that I think I'm going to come!" With that she did have an orgasm, wrapping her thighs tightly around one of my legs and grinding her pussy against my thigh! "I don't come from having my nipples sucked, how did that happen?" Annie asked as she gathered her composure.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Jess & Stepdad Visit Annie

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds