• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Teacher Undressed Ch. 07

Teacher Undressed Ch. 07

123

After dinner William had to decide what to do with them. Of course he wanted to play with his two teachers, but there were long term plans to be made. The teaches were buying expensive sexy clothes, under his hypnotic instructions. Unable to afford them, they were getting into financial trouble. That problem had been solved by getting Vicky to move in with May, to share their expenses.

It showed how careful he had to be when instructing them, as there always seemed to be unforeseen consequences. In class this evening they had both let the guys finger them to an orgasm. For William it was a nasty reminder to be careful how he directed them to behave. It was import to tell them what NOT to do, as well as what to do. He was supposed to look after them, yet he let them down. The weekend had arrived so he could spend time setting the rules on how they should behave.

'Is Vicky moving in this weekend?' he asked.

'Yes, sir,' May agreed.

Vicky was washing up, and May had joined him in the lounge. She seemed reticent around him, so he had to find out why.

'What's wrong, May?' he asked.

'I misbehaved in class, sir. You must be angry with me, sir,' she timorously spoke.

It was weird having a teacher apologise to him for being naughty in class. He was the student and she the teacher, yet she was worried he might be angry with her. A couple of weeks ago he would have laughed at the turn around in their relationship. Now he felt responsible for her.

'What did you do?' he carefully asked.

'Not sure what it was, I just feel bad, sir,' she timidly spoke.

He was relieved she hadn't remembered what happened when she was Miss Grant, his teacher in class. She was now May, his sexy plaything, with the barrier between the two holding up. Only just.

'Don't worry, you know I'm here to look after you. It was my fault you got into trouble,' he said.

'Oh! Sir, it couldn't be your fault!' she said, looking worried.

He took her hands in his, and looked into her eyes. 'Calm down, May. I'll make sure you behave yourself and no one takes advantage of you, I promise,' he reassured her.

'Thank you, sir. I really do need you to look after me. I'm such a silly thing, I get into trouble without you telling me what to do,' she said, sounding pathetic.

William wondered what she was up to. He hadn't told her to act stupid, yet she was behaving coy and girly. This was so unlike Miss Grant, the strong willed teacher, it was spooky.

'You could spank me for being a bad girl, if you want. Then we could play a game, sir,' she mischievously spoke.

So that was it. The coy, girly look was meant to tempt him. 'Maybe later. I've got to sort out with Vicky when she's moving in,' he firmly spoke.

'Does she really have to move in, sir,' she plaintively asked.

'I explained it before. It's to help you with expenses. I want you to be good to Vicky, and guide her. I'll spend some time with her, making sure she does as she is told, then we can play together. You'll like that, won't you,' he said.

'Oh! Yes, please, sir. I like the way you play with me!' she enthused.

The bright grin she gave him was rewarding. He reminded himself not to take her for granted. He had an attentive woman at his disposal, and must nurture that special relationship. So far, he hadn't figured out what he was going to do with her, on leaving high school and going to college. At the moment there were too many other distractions.

Vicky walked in and sat on the sofa, away from May.

'Vicky, when are you going to move in here?' he asked.

'When do you think it best, sir,' she asked.

He noticed she wasn't perturbed over what happened in class this evening. He played with her yesterday, here on this sofa, bringing her to an orgasm. Maybe she thought letting the guys in class play with her was something she was supposed to do. He looked at her seriously, wondering about the loopholes in the hypnotic instructions.

It was easier to direct her, as she had a more compliant personality than May. He would have to be extra careful with her, otherwise she might go too far in class, again.

'Tomorrow morning we'll drive to your apartment, and bring your belongings over here,' he said.

'Thank you, sir,' she smiled at him.

Miss Grant struck a formidable, no-nonsense stance in school, yet he had found a submissive side underneath. He wondered if she had tried to subordinate herself to boyfriends, only to find they didn't respond to her natural submissiveness. It would have been a frustrating relationship for her. Maybe that explained why she was so eager to please.

Miss Bourbon had been too soft in class, and the students had reacted to it. Brian, with his football team friends, warned those in her classes to behave. So now she had more confidence as a teacher, and put that down to his help. As Vicky, she relaxed with him, accepting him as her guide. With Miss Grant's presence, acting as an example, she more easily accepted his instructions.

William reinforced previous orders, and gave them more guidance, on how they should behave, and what not to do. May readily agreed to obey him, whereas Vicky was reluctant to submit completely. He worked upon her, with May acting as her example. That worked well. Miss Grant was willing to submit to him, so Vicky, as a younger teacher, should also submit.

It was getting late, and he was tired of coaching them. He was ready to reap the rewards of all that effort.

'Now you two, go and get changed, I want to play with my girls,' he laughed at them.

Both jumped up and ran from the room, with squeals of laughter. They were in May's bedroom, selecting an outfit to impress him. He wondered what they might decide upon. It was exciting having two teachers vying with each other, wanting to gain his attention. He wondered how far he could push Vicky this evening. On the other hand he would have to be careful not to upset May.

'Wow! You both look so delicious, I could eat you,' he said.

May gave him a knowing look, liking the idea of him eating her pussy. Vicky swung her hips, looking pleased over the compliment, not really understanding what he meant.

They had chosen fantasy slave girl outfits. Without underwear, the translucent tops and pantaloons were lewd. It was probably illegal for teachers to be showing off their bodies to a student. If someone saw them, even without him being there, the stern Mr Fredrickson would give them a warning. Their inappropriate attire was letting down the school standards he expected of teachers.

'You need to shave, Vicky,' he said.

'Oh! Sorry, sir,' she apologised. She glanced at May, thinking the older woman had won.

'Come on, I'll make you look presentable,' he laughed.

In the bathroom he said, 'Get undressed, quickly.'

They lay on the floor looking wary. He rolled up towels and placed them under Vicky's and May's hips.

While he lathered his hands, Vicky whispered to the older teacher, 'Should we let him touch us down there?'

May smiled back at her. 'You don't have to if you don't want to,' she said.

Remembering William had told her to be good to Vicky, she regretted the teasing advice. A sudden thought occurred, that William might be displeased with her, and she might not get the special attention she craved.

'It's alright, he's helping us look our best,' May pointed out.

'But who is going to see my naughty bits? I'm not going to be showing them off in class, am I?' she nervously asked.

William listened to them whispering to each other. It was amusing for a moment or two, until he heard something in Vicky's voice. She was not so much worried, as excited over showing off her denuded sex. That was something to think about. If she was an exhibitionist he would have to put limits on the impulse. The last thing he wanted was for her to be flashing in school, and lose her job.

'Lay still, I don't want to cut you,' William warned them.

Using both hands he spread the lather between Vicky's legs, and smoothed it over her sex. She let out a deep sigh when both hands met under her, cupping her pussy and bottom. He ran the small lady shaver down over her mons, toward her lips.

'Watch carefully, May. When I don't have time, you'll have to do this,' he said.

He glanced at her and noticed how worked up she was. She was anticipating his hands on her sex, rather than getting aroused over having to shave her colleague. He pulled at Vicky's lips to get to every nook and cranny. She let out a puff of air between pursed lips, and moaned.

'Lift your hips, higher,' he ordered.

The razor cut close under her, removing everything, even between her cheeks. He wiped the lather away with a wet cloth, and felt her denuded sex was smooth as silk. Her labia had unfolded revealing inner lips. It was tempting to take advantage of her arousal, but May was keenly watching them both. She was going to complain if he didn't start on her.

'Watch carefully, Vicky. You will be shaving May sometimes,' he told her.

May lay back with hips raised waiting for him. She felt his hands on her bottom and lower belly. The smooth glide of his hands over her soft flesh was exquisite. His fingers met at her crotch, and she deeply sighed with pleasure.

William had never done this to her before and it felt so erotic, she was ready to cum. Feeling him pulling on her lips brought her even closer to an orgasm. He wiped her clean and blew upon her hot lips. She watched him move close to make sure he had denuded her pussy completely.

Her eyes grew wide, and her face broke into an ecstatic grin. He wasn't examining her pussy, he was going to. . . She felt his lips on hers. He was kissing her pussy! He licked between her lips, flicking his tongue over her pleasure hole. She couldn't hold her hips up any longer. Her bottom flopped onto the rolled up towel. He sucked her sex into his mouth. It felt as though her insides were being drawn into his mouth.

A devious tongue was flicking over her most sensitive places. A finger circled her asshole, and another was pressing her button. William had kissed her before, but not like this. Everything had been sensitised by the razor, and so the sensations were so very intense, yet still she couldn't cum. She could hear herself moaning, and feel her feet drumming on the floor tiles. The intensity of feelings were driving her crazy.

'Oh! Yes! I'm, there, sir! Don't stop, please, sir!' she trilled.

Her whole body shook with extreme passion. She moaned and cried out, then flopped flat on the floor. She arched her back, pushing up at his mouth. He sucked and licked her sex, keeping her going in an everlasting orgasm. On and on it seemed to rattle her nervous system, trapping her in an orgasmic world of pleasure. Her mind was lost. One point in the universe existed, her sex.

She was unaware of him letting her go, or when it subsided. A gradual awareness of where she was, and what happened seeped into her mind.

'Thank you, sir,' she whispered.

The simple words were inadequate to express her gratitude, yet she was too weak to think what to say.

Vicky had been intently watching them both. Her body vibrated in tune with her mentor. The strength of feelings meant she could feel his lips between her legs, doing to her what he was doing to May. When her colleague exploded with an orgasm, she nearly cum. She wanted to so badly. He had shaved her and touched her intimately, preparing her for this, and she was so very close.

He got up from between May's legs. She knew what was to happen next, and shivered with anticipation.

'Oh! God! Please, sir,' she moaned.

When he lowered his face into her crotch she cried out. She felt his lips full upon her sex, gently sucking, pulling on her lips. His tongue circled her soft hole, poking it. He pushed his face into her crotch, and entered her. She felt his tongue exploring inside, teasing her, as though his cock was pushing in but not penetrating fully. It was both frustrating and deliciously wicked.

From that moment she lost control and thrust up at him, wanting more, knowing that was all there was. Then a finger entered her, then another. A thumb rubbed her clit, and she was away on a journey to nirvana. She whimpered and moaned. May was sucking on her breasts, though she was unaware it was her. The sensations added to the glory that was her sex. The sensations pounding her brain from her pussy dominated all. There was no thought except to orgasm.

William came up for air, and saw her squirt. It went over his face. It was the second time she had done this, yet it was still a surprise.

He sat back on his haunches looking the two of them over. They were sweaty and exhausted. May was still out of it, but Vicky had a big smile on her face, looking at him as though she were ready for more. He had played with her twice, and it was plain she was ready for his cock.

'Come on you two. Get up, I need a drink,' he said.

There were other things on his mind, but the basics had to be dealt with first. It wasn't all fun and games looking after a couple of sex pets. He chuckled at the idea. He walked to the lounge, letting them wash and get dressed. May would make sure the washing and ironing was done, and Vicky would take care of the cooking. Everything was organised, as between them they would keep house for him.

While waiting for dinner, he wondered how to handle them tonight. Vicky could be sent home to pack, leaving him to look after May. It was tempting to keep them both for the night. The idea of having two naked teachers in bed was exotic and irresistible. He smiled at the idea. He was too used to having May at his disposal, for surely one teacher was exotic and extraordinary enough. There was plenty of time for three in a bed, once Vicky moved in.

'Ah! That looks much better,' he told them.

It was fascinating watching them pointing their newly shaven sex at him, as though they were showing off a new toy, wanting him to play with it. He sat there for awhile admiring the unashamed flaunting of their denuded pussies. Two teachers bending back a little, pushing out their sex at him, was a picture to savour.

William had a big grin on his face. This delightful opportunity hadn't been dreamed of when he first hypnotised Miss Grant. He hadn't wanted the complications of having two of them either. This moment seemed to have just arrive unplanned for, and unexpected.

'Well?' he said.

'Sir, what can we do for you?' they said. It sounded as though it were a rehearsed statement. Maybe May had organised Vicky with set responses, and he didn't put it passed her.

'A drink?' he pushed.

'Sorry, sir, thought you wanted more,' May apologised.

They rushed off to the kitchen to fetch a glass of cola. She was stocked up on his favourite drinks, all non-alcoholic. He wanted a clear head while enjoying playing with his new toys.

'Come and sit here,' he smiled at them.

It was amusing watching them hovering while waiting for permission to join him. They sat so close, pressing up against him, he could feel the heat of their bodies. May was older than Vicky, yet she too was acting like an eager to please young woman.

'What was it like, the first time you had sex?' he asked.

The spur of the moment question took both women by surprise.

May looked at her master with a curios expression, thinking deeply she replied, 'Not very good, sir,' she murmured.

'What happened?' he asked.

'I read all that I could, though there wasn't much in the library, and the internet wasn't available then. All my friends seemed to have had sex with boyfriends, at least that's what they said, and my boyfriend was growing impatient with me. I kept putting him off, though it didn't seem fair on him, and I thought I might lose him,' she quietly spoke.

Focusing on a distant part of the room, she continued, 'I borrowed my father's station wagon, and we did it in the back. It didn't hurt. It wasn't very satisfying. Looking back, it was because we didn't relax, or take enough time,' she said.

'Were you on the pill?' he asked.

'Yes, sir. He used a condom, just to be careful. I was nervous and dry, so it was uncomfortable. Before then, on dates, we spent ages kissing and touching each other, when we'd both become excited enough. That first time in the back of the car he was too eager, probably worried I'd change my mind at the last moment. It was all over before I had a chance to get excited,' she admitted.

'Was it better the next time?' William asked.

'Not much. We broke up and I didn't bother with another boyfriend for awhile. Met a young man in the last year of teacher training. He was nice, and not pushy at all. I wanted to give myself to him, but the time never seemed right. I wanted him to take charge and organise things. He wanted to leave things up to me. By the time we got around to sleeping together it was the end of college, and we went our separate ways,' she said.

'What was your next experience like,' William encouraged.

'Met a teacher, here in school. We seemed to dance around in circles. I mean, we seemed to be waiting for the other to make the first move. I wanted him to decide where and when we should do it, and he was waiting for me to decide. He accepted a better job at another school, and he wanted me to come with him. Again it seemed like a desperate last ditch attempt to confirm the relationship. Neither of us enjoyed it much, and he left without me. It was the only decision he made for himself,' she contemplated.

May sat limply, leaning against him, looking sad.

'Was there anyone else?' he probed.

'Yes!' she quickly replied. She sat up, recovering from her torpor. 'You, sir,' she smiled at him.

'How is it different with me,' he asked.

This wasn't something that could be discussed so openly, yet she had to tell him all while hypnotised. He was curious to know, from wanting to improve their relationship. It was also fascinating hearing about a teachers private life, and in such intimate terms too.

'You spend time with me before we do it, you look after me, and tell me what to do, sir,' she gushed. 'You excite me, sir,' she unashamedly added.

He wrapped both arms around her, and kissed her warmly. Wearing a see-through top and baggy sheer pantaloons, he could see she was aroused. Even so, he knew her well enough to tell what state she was in. Her whole body eradiated sexuality.

'My turn,' Vicky said.

She had been sitting listening to the conversation feeling excluded, and wanted to join in, especially on seeing May receive a cuddle from William.

'Go on, tell us what happened. Your first time, what was it like?' William encouraged.

'It's difficult. I've never talked about it,' she shyly said, and hesitated.

Now it came to it she felt embarrassed.

'You must tell William everything, so he can look after you properly,' May pushed her.

'I guess so. It was in high school, the last year. I used to flirt and play around, teasing the boys, but didn't do it. Everyone thought I had, and I just gave them a knowing look, pretending I had. A hunky footballer dated me, thinking he would get what he wanted, and soon dumped me when he didn't,' she said.

'I don't know why, but it was then I left off wearing panties, under a long skirt. The skirts got shorter, and I became more daring. It soon got around, and they added to the rumours, that I was an easy lay. It made things more difficult to find someone nice, someone special to give myself to,' she complained.

Vicky let out a little sob. William was shocked. To think a teacher had run around without panties back in high school was outrageous. So she was an exhibitionist as he suspected.

'It's alright, Vicky, I'll look after you. You can tell me everything, take your time,' William reassured her.

'I was in a store looking at dresses, and found a nice floral print. It wasn't short so I could wear it straight away. I wasn't wearing panties as usual. I'd left off wearing a bra by then. Anyway, I wore it to go browsing around the mall. I really didn't know how transparent it was in the sunshine, honestly, I didn't,' she miserably said.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Teacher Undressed Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds