• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Awakenings Ch. 27

Awakenings Ch. 27

12

I walked Maureen to her car. It was across the street in the parking lot of Jimmy's Steakhouse. As she was getting in, I asked, "What's going to happen when you tell Eric about tonight? Will you be safe?"

"I will. Eric's an ass, but he's a nonviolent ass."

"If you need me, all you have to do is call."

"Thank you, that means a lot to me."

I kissed Maureen. As I closed her car door she said, "Michael."

"Yes?"

"I know you love Jeanne."

"I do, I always will."

"I know that, I really do, but this was still one of the most wonderful nights I've ever had. I can't thank you enough."

"I enjoyed it too."

"Can we really have dinner together tomorrow night? If you don't want to, it's okay, but please call me and tell me. Don't make me sit in the restaurant alone waiting for you."

"I would never do that. Maureen, I'm looking forward to dinner tomorrow night. I'm looking forward to getting to know you and I'm looking forward to building a friendship with you."

Smiling, Maureen said, "Me too. Goodnight Michael."

"Goodnight Maureen, remember, if you need me just call."

"I will." Maureen shifted her car into reverse and backed out of her parking space. As she shifted into forward, she said, "Thank you Micheal, I'll see you tomorrow night."

"Yes you will. Good night Maureen."

Maureen pulled her car out into the street. I watched her tail lights disappear into the night and then I walked back across the street to my motel. Inside my room, I poured myself a glass of Chivas Regal, turned on my television and found an NHL hockey game. The Bruins were playing the Rangers. It was the third period. The Bruins were up 3 to 2. I sat down and watched the end of the game while I waited for Jeanne to call.

I didn't have a long wait. My cell phone buzzed. Suddenly feeling nervous about what I was going to have to tell Jeanne, I picked it up.

"Hello Micheal"

"Hello Jeanne, how are you?"

"I'm good. I've had a nice evening."

"So have I. I think I should tell you about mine before you tell me about yours."

"OK." I detected a note of apprehension in Jeanne's voice.

After taking a long slow breath to calm myself, I began. "There's a restaurant across the street from my motel, Jimmy's Steakhouse. I had dinner there this evening."

"That sounds pleasant." The apprehension in Jeanne's voice was still present.

"It was. I had a nice dinner, but that's not why I'm telling you this."

"Okay."

"There was a woman seated at the next table. She was also alone. We started talking and ended up having dinner together.

"I see."

"She was nice."

"What's her name?"

"Maureen Styles."

"Is she young?"

"No, she's maybe a year or two older than we are."

"Is she married?"

"Yes."

"Where was her husband?"

I paused for a moment and then I said, "He was on a date with his girlfriend."

"Oh."

"Two months ago he announced to her that he was seeing another woman. It was out of the blue, no warning."

There was a brief silence and then Jeanne said, "I see. Her situation is similar to yours, isn't it?"

"Maybe initially, but you and I are working things out. We're trying to save our marriage. Maureen's husband isn't even making a halfhearted attempt to do that. According to her, his attitude is like it or lump it."

"That's cold."

"Yes it is."

"At first I did that to you, didn't I?"

"At first."

"I'm so sorry Micheal."

"Jeanne I'm not telling you this to make you feel bad. You came to San Francisco. That changed everything. It was tough at first, but we are working it out. I think by now we both have come to realize that even though the road was hard, it was worth it. I'm happy with our new life and I'll be even happier when I come home."

"Me too, Micheal. Alright, tell me more about your dinner with this woman."

"Maureen."

"Yes, Maureen."

"We exchanged stories. I was honest with her. I told her everything. She was intrigued about you, Amy and Mel. She wants to be more free and open. Your life style appeals to her."

"She wants to be a slut?"

"Yes, well at least she wants to give it a try."

"What about her husband?"

"I don't think she cares about what he thinks. Jeanne, there's something else you need to know."

"Okay."

"When I told Maureen about the time I spent with Amy and Mel, I told her about cuckold boot camp. She wants me to put her through slut boot camp."

"Slut boot camp? She wants you to teach her how to be a slut?"

I took a deep breath,"That's right. I'm not sure how you're going to take this, but tonight, after we had dinner, we went back to my motel room. I gave Maureen her first slut boot camp lesson. I had sex with her tonight."

"You fucked her?"

"Yes, but first I went down on her and then she went down on me."

"Michael..." The angst in Jeanne's voice was unmistakeable.

Not feeling at all sympathetic about her anxiety, I said, "Jeanne, why don't you tell me about your evening. Did Jack Mahler fuck you tonight?"

"Michael, that's not fair."

"Why Jeanne? Why isn't it fair?"

"Because...I don't know. Oh Michael, this is all so confusing. I'm terrified I'm loosing you."

"Jeanne, tonight you entertained a man in our house. A man you stated you find both sexually and intellectually attractive. You asked me to trust you. You told me I don't need to worry about losing you to this man."

"You don't have to worry Michael. I'll never leave you for another man or woman."

"Don't I deserve that same trust? Jeanne, you have always been, are now and always will be the love of my life. I make the same commitment to you that you just made to me. I will never leave you for anyone else."

"Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night terrified that I've destroyed our marriage. Michael, I worry that you're never going to come home."

"You haven't destroyed our marriage and I am going to come home. That's a promise. You are my wife and partner. You will always be my wife and partner. No one else could ever take your place."

"I feel the same way about you Michael." Jeanne paused for a moment and then she said, "Maybe we should just go back to the way it used to be. Come home, I'll give up the other men."

"Jeanne, you know that if we do that a part of you will always regret it. You love your new life."

"I know."

"We have to trust each other. I love you. Trust is a big part of love."

"I love you too Michael."

"I know and I trust that love. Will you trust my love for you?"

"Okay." There was a moment of silence and then Jeanne quietly said, "Tell me about her. Is she pretty?"

"Yes, Maureen's an attractive woman."

Sighing, Jeanne said, "Of course she is."

I quickly continued. "She's lost right now. She needs time to find herself. She needs to explore a side of herself that she's repressed for most of her life. She needs a friend to help her with that."

"That was what you needed to do, wasn't it Michael?"

"Yes Jeanne, it was."

"And Amy and Mel were the friends who helped you, weren't they."

"Yes."

"Because of that you feel an affinity for this woman."

"I think that's correct."

"You want to help her."

"I really do."

"I guess I understand." Jeanne laughed. "It would be pretty hypocritical if I objected."

"Yes it would. You have to trust me, just like I'm trusting you."

"Okay."

"Jeanne, if you met Maureen, I'm sure you'd like her. You're very similar. I think that might be another reason I enjoy her company so much."

"If you like her Micheal, then I am sure I would too. Look at Amy and Mel, you have a perfect record so far. Tell me more about Maureen. I want to hear about your first session of slut boot camp."

Chuckling, I said, "Being a bit voyeuristic, are we?"

"I guess so. The evening I spent with Abby, Mark and Bobby I discovered I like to watch too. I now understand why it turns you on so much."

"You really want me to tell you about fucking Maureen?"

"Every seamy detail, then I'll tell you about fucking Jack."

Still chuckling, I said, "I'm not going to lie, this is a bit awkward for me. I'm not usually the one sharing."

"I understand. Truthfully, I still feel shy when I share with you. Start at the beginning, go slow. I'll ask questions if I need to."

"Alright," I took a deep breath and began. "After Maureen and I finished dinner We started talking about dating. She's so insecure right now. I had to reassure her that she's still a very attractive woman; lots of men would want her."

"You felt the same way last August after I so stupidly questioned your desirability. You do understand why I said that, don't you."

"Yes, I understand. I'm over it now. You, Amy and Mel have done a good job of rebuilding my ego."

"Tell me more about your evening with Maureen. You were reassuring her that she was still attractive."

"She asked me if I wanted her."

"She is insecure. What did you say to her?"

"I told her that of course I wanted her."

"Of course you wanted her? That was bold of you."

Shrugging, I said, "You've transformed me. I used to be a timid, mild mannered accountant. Now I'm audacious womanizer."

Jeanne burst out laughing. "Michael, I love you so much."

Laughing along with her, I said, "I love you too Jeanne."

"Okay Don Juan, describe your conquest for me. You told me she was pretty."

"She is. She's a mature woman with a full figure and amazing rear."

Still giggling, Jeanne said, "You always have been a butt man."

"Damn right."

"Tell me more."

"She has kind eyes and a warm smile. She wears her hair shoulder length."

"What color is her hair?"

"She's a brunette."

"Does she have big tits?"

It was my turn to burst out laughing. "Big tits? Jeanne, sometimes you completely amaze me."

"Sometimes I amaze myself. Now does she?"

"Yes, she has gorgeous tits."

"Are they bigger than mine?"

"Is Jack's cock bigger than mine?"

Chuckling, Jeanne said, "Touche. That said, you already know about Jack. He is bigger than you are. Now are Maureen's tits bigger than mine?"

"I think yours are a little larger than Maureen's, but she's still well endowed."

"So are you."

"Thank you."

"Michael, she sounds hot."

"She is. You're starting to like women, aren't you?"

"Appreciate might be the best way to describe my current feelings about sex with women. While I'm certain I'll always prefer men, there's something intriguingly different about sex with a woman."

"For one thing, there isn't a dick involved."

Jeanne laughed. "The timid mild mannered accountant is definitely gone." She paused, after a moment she said, "Yes, that's true, but there's more. Women are softer, gentler and Micheal, women understand how to lick a pussy."

"I have to agree. I've seen Amy and Mel in action."

"Yes you have. I can't wait until you see Abby and me in action."

"I'm looking forward to that too."

"Now back to Maureen. It's time for the seamy details."

"Okay, After Maureen and I left the restaurant we walked down to the drugstore to pick up some necessities we needed for the evening and then we headed back to my room."

"Condoms?"

"Of course. Once we were in my room we had a nightcap and chatted for a few minutes."

"I imagine you were both nervous, especially Maureen. Michael, the first few times I got together with new men I was so nervous I could barely carry on a conversation."

"I didn't know that."

"We weren't communicating at that time."

"No we weren't."

There was an awkward pause and then Jeanne said, "You were having a cocktail and chatting. Tell me what happened next."

"We started talking about sex. I admitted that as a seducer of women I was still kind of shy."

Jeanne laughed. "Michael honey, you have a slut wife and you just finished spending six weeks living with two professional escorts. Are you really still shy about sex?"

"Maureen said the same thing. Jeanne, Amy and Mel always took the lead and when we're together, you do too."

"Yes, I suppose you're right, but you did end up having sex. You must have gotten over your attack of shyness."

"Maureen took the lead. She stood up and asked me to unzip her dress."

"Good girl, she has the potential to be an outstanding slut. Tell me more."

"She was wearing sexy black lingerie."

"Really? But you said she wasn't out looking for men when you met her in the restaurant."

"She wasn't. She told me she was feeling old and ugly. The lingerie made her feel sexy."

"I can understand that. What happened next?"

"I kissed her."

"That was bold."

"She'd just asked me to take off her dress. It doesn't take much encouragement to overcome my shyness."

"You are making progress. What happened after you kissed her?"

"I took her to bed. Are you doing okay so far?"

"I am. Actually listening to this is making me very damp."

"Good. Maureen wanted to feel wicked. She's been neglected in the sex department. So I gave her wicked. Jeanne, her husband never went down on her."

"That poor woman. I hope you showed her how wonderful it can be."

"Of course I did. Maureen has a beautiful shaved pussy. I made sure she got the full experience."

"She enjoyed it?"

"She thought it was amazing, she loves being nasty. Jeanne, I'm certain Maureen has a future as a slut. After she orgasmed, she wanted to borrow my cock."

"Borrow your cock?"

"Yes, like Mel and I did that afternoon a few weeks ago."

"I remember. Mel was trying to help you understand why I enjoy quickies at Brady's so much."

"That's right. Maureen didn't understand why I enjoyed going down on her so much. Her husband never went down on her and when she went down on him she always felt like it was a chore rather than a pleasure."

Sighing, Jeanne said, "I used to feel like that."

"I know, but you don't anymore."

Jeanne giggled. "No I certainly don't. You're now married to a BJ queen."

"And I love it."

"We have become a couple of pervs."

"Yes we have."

"So did she do it? Play with your cock?"

"Yup, I was just lying passively on the bed while she touched me, fondled me and explored me. She asked if she could watch me cum. I said yes, so she stroked and kissed, and finally sucked and licked me. When I was close I warned her so she could give me a hand job and watch. It was fun."

"It sounds like it was fun. What happened next?"

"We lay in bed for a while talking. That's when she asked me to help her."

"Become a slut?"

"Yes, and I agreed. I hope that's okay."

"Michael, Since I just spent several hours entertaining a man in Tricia's old bedroom it would be pretty hypocritical for me to object." Jeanne paused. After a moment she added, "While I will admit that it makes me a little uncomfortable, I realize that I create similar feelings of discomfort for you and I keep reassuring you that you don't have anything to worry about.

"We just have to trust each other."

"Yes we do. What happened next?"

Laughing, I said, "You're getting to be as bad as me."

"And you're getting to be as bad as me."

"Because of Maureen?"

"And Amy and Mel."

"It's not a contest. You have an overwhelming lead in quantity."

"True, but you may have me in quality."

"Interesting, I hadn't considered that."

"Amy and Mel are special."

"Yes they are. I remind you, you now have Abby, Mark and Bobby."

"I do. Maybe someday we can all be together."

"That would be fun. I hope it can happen too."

"Back to Maureen. Did you fuck."

"We did."

"Was it fun?"

"Did you really just ask me that?"

"You're right. Let me rephrase that. Was it exceptional?"

"My experience isn't quite as extensive as yours."

"Didn't we just finish that conversation?"

"Yeah, I guess we did."

"So?"

"It was exceptional."

"Really? Tell me why."

"It was like she was discovering the enjoyment of sex for the very first time."

There was a long silence. Finally Jeanne said, "Michael, I'm sorry."

"Why."

"Please don't misunderstand this."

"Okay, I'll try not to."

"I understand. I had a similar experience, but..."

"But it wasn't with me."

"I can't begin to tell you how much I regret that."

"I know. I wish it had been with me too. It wasn't and we can't change that. Still, I'm glad you finally did have the experience and now that you have we're both enjoying it."

"We are, aren't we."

"Yes we are."

"Tell me more about your night with Maureen."

"There's not much more to tell. We fucked. After we fucked we talked and then she got dressed and went home."

"Is she going to tell her husband about you?"

"Oh yes."

"Do I have to worry? Is he going to shoot you?"

Chuckling, I said, "I don't think so. From what Maureen told me, he's not that kind of guy. I think it's more likely he'll use this as an excuse to leave Maureen."

"Will she be able to deal with that?"

"I think she'll be relieved. She's tired of the neglect and humiliation."

There was a pause and then Jeanne asked, "Michael, did I do that to you?"

"At first, but when you came to San Francisco that all ended."

"I'm so glad I did that."

"I am too."

"I think it's lucky Maureen met you tonight."

"I'm glad you feel that way."

"We're both growing Michael."

"Yes we are."

There was a moment of silence and then I said, "Why don't you tell me about your night with Jack."

"Okay."

After a short pause Jeanne said, "I had a good time." Her voice was tentative, uncertain.

"Jeanne, I sense that you had a wonderful time, but you're afraid to tell me about it."

"I'm sorry Michael, I did..." Jeanne's voice trailed off.

"Total honesty Jeanne, we can't keep secrets from each other."

"I know that Michael, but I'm afraid you'll misunderstand."

"We just finished talking about how we have to listen to each other and try to understand. We have to be patient and help each other understand. You had trouble when I told you about Maureen, but you're trying to understand."

"I am."

"Now it's my turn to understand. You have to trust me."

"Okay."

"Let's try again. Did you have fun tonight?"

"Michael, I had a marvelous evening."

"I'm glad to hear that. Tell me about it."

"Jack brought me flowers."

"He brought you flowers?"

"Yes, he actually seduced me tonight."

"He seduced you? But didn't he know you were a sure thing? I mean earlier this week you gave him a blow job in his car."

"Of course he knew I was a sure thing, but he still seduced me. It was so romantic." Jeanne paused and then she quickly added, "Michael, remember at the beginning of this I kept telling you that love and sex weren't synonyms?"

"Yes."

"Love and romance aren't synonyms either. For a woman romance can be a form of foreplay, for many of us it's an important form of foreplay. You may not realize it, but you've always been very good at romance and seduction. When I was a prude that was so important to me."

"You're telling me that Jack is romantic."

"Very."

"Trent wasn't, was he."

laughing Jeanne said, "Trent was the antithesis of romantic."

"At least for awhile, you enjoyed him."

"He was different. Remember, variety is one of the most exciting attractions of my new life. I guarantee you I'll want to play with more Trents."

"So tell me more about your date with Jack. What did you wear?"

"Yesterday, after work, I bought a full length sheer beige dressing gown. It's trimmed with lace and has a single fastening at the bodice, so it falls open when I walk or sit."

"That sounds very sexy. I can't wait to see you wearing it."

"I'd like that too."

"What did you wear under it?"

"Absolutely nothing, all I had on was the dressing gown and a pair of stiletto slippers."

"You weren't wearing anything underneath the dressing gown?"

"Nothing at all."

"And the dressing gown was sheer."

"You can see through it easily."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Awakenings Ch. 27

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds