• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • MILF Doctor Annette

MILF Doctor Annette

I was talking to some of my college buddies about feeling blue and they all recommended Dr. Annette. I got her number online and I made an urgent appointment for my feelings of depression. She asked me if I am suicidal, homicidal, hallucinating, or paranoid and I said "No". Then she says she will see me. She asks if I know why I am depressed and I say "Yes, but I am too embarrassed to say over phone" and she says she understands. She agrees to see me soon since she just had a cancellation. While talking to her I can hear soft but heavy low pitched breathing in the background that is sporadic but vague. She says she has a patient soon but she can see me at 1130 and she says to go to the back door of her clinic. I got lucky, since she had a cancellation. She charges 200 dollars an hour but comments that there are added fees for special services. That is expensive but she comes highly recommended so I figure she is worth it. I wonder if she looks like her pictures online. She is hot. I wonder what the special services are.

I get to the clinic and it looks like she practices out of her home. I thought that was neat and old fashioned. I get there at 1130 sharp. A tall handsome guy in a dark suit walks out saying bye to the doctor.

The doctor then opens the back gate with a big beautiful smile and seems to need to catch her breath.

A cute college girl scoots by through the backyard gate with her bike and tells the doctor she will be back to file records on Sunday. Her hair is wet.

The doctors hair is wet too and I thought that was weird since I knew she had a patient before me. She looks me up and down quickly and nods her head and shakes my hand firmly. While shaking my hand, she holds on to my hand a little longer than normal, and while looking me in my eyes.

"Hi , I'm Dr. Annette. Nice to meet you."

"I'm Brandon" I respond softly.

She tells me to follow her to the office, so we walk in the back yard and then up a few steps. I can't but stare at her ass and the way that she sways it back and forth as she goes up the stairs. Dr. Annette has this super cute bounce in her step. She is wearing a maroon and white suit dress that hugs her curves perfectly. She is intimidatingly hot in her outfit. I make a mental note to use the visual later that night when I am home alone.

"Don't mind the dogs barking" she says, "they will quiet down soon."

They sound like they are on the other side of the house. One big dog bark and one little dog yapping. Her office is in the back of the house and a little small and cramped but sufficient. She puts some clutter away as we enter room. She quickly picks up a white cloth and throws it behind the examining table by the window. She tried to not let me see that but I did. It looked like a panty but I was sure I was mistaken.

She tells me to sit in the seat and introductions follow and I start to get nervous since I am embarrassed. I fill out the forms and talk. She sits on a chair with her skirt hiked up a little and I can see a hint of her panties. Maybe it was my imagination, but I couldn't help myself, it was all I could do with her sitting on her chair seat and her hips prominently presenting. She has no idea I might be able to see her panties and I forced myself not to stare down there. Feeling nervous, I force myself to take deep breaths.

Eventually, I disclose that my depression is related to poor confidence of sexual desirability and "no hot girl on campus would give me a hand job either". I tell her how lonely I am at college and have trouble connecting with the coed babes. She then explains to me about growing up and about sexuality and how one needs to be patient and wait for the right girl. Dr Annette says it is normal to be anxious about relationships and the opposite sex. She says I am attractive and she feels that I will be fine in the real world. She smiles a lot and almost seems to flirt with me making me nervous. I am intimidated with how hot she is and her status as a doctor.

She says I need to make a conscience decision to be more confident, and "fake it till I make it."

So I say I will do that right now. She has a puzzled look. Then I absent mindedly ask her to give me a hand job since she is so beautiful . She refuses adamantly, but laughs and says that was not what she meant. She says she gives me credit for being a creative quick learner. She says maybe we should end visit since things are getting awkward. I plead with her to give me a chance and I won't make any more jokes.

She doesn't believe it when I tell her guys at college talk about her and how they make sexual comments about her all the time. I tell her how one fraternity makes their candidates cum on her pictures as part of an initiation ceremony and she nods as if she already knew that and isn't surprised. That was why I looked her up online and confirmed how hot she was. She blushed a lot and kept clearing her throat nervously occasionally losing her composure. I tell her that I tell them not to talk about her like that since I respect her and she thanks me for protecting her reputation. She says she likes when her guy protects her so she says I am a natural with women.

She explains how important her reputation is and she doesn't like knowing about guys lusting after her like that but says she is used to it since others have said the same thing many times in the past. She shakes her head dismissively. She has heard it before from others but she can't stop it and she says that guys make thinks up, especially sexual fantasies. She says the internet messed up my generation due to porn and I tell her I agree. I confess that I am attracted to her and she nods as if it is OK to her.

I tell her there are sites dedicated to MILF and doctor settings and she says she is well aware of it. She is flattered and says she is too old for me to be attracted to her but I disagree. It makes me feel like less of a freak. She doesn't judge me. I can't believe how comfortable I feel with her. She gets nervous when she sees me staring at her tits and starts to say maybe she should refer me to a sex therapist. By this time I am rock hard sitting down and she notices the bulge in my pants. Her skirt is still hiked up and I am beside myself. I hope she didn't see me stare, but I know she did.

She quickly changes her mind when my feelings are hurt and I am rejected by her. It is as if she can't deny anyone anything if she feels sorry for them. I make a mental note to be persistent. I ask her if she makes videos since some porn stars look just like her and she gets upset saying she would never do that since it is not professional and sleazy. She reminds me not to make irritating comments. However, she asks me if I really thought she could be successful with something like that and I tell her "Yes.".

I apologize to her and explain that it is a compliment but I can't help but put my feet in my mouth when I am nervous. , she is supportive about my feelings and flattered.

She clarifies my history and asks about when I get hard, how long, sleeping orgasms in bed, morning hard-ons, orgasms, and fantasies. She acknowledges that men are visually oriented with sexual feelings. I look forlorn, and then Dr Annette wets her lips and says "I'll tell you what. I think you just need a good release."

She seems to feel sorry and offers to do a quick hand job, but only if it is absolutely kept a secret. She makes me promise three times. I promise. I nod enthusiastically and quickly. While smiling, she gets on her knees in front of me and I can see down her blouse. Her tits look huge and edible and her nipples are hard. She hesitates and seems to reconsider. I get my confidence again.

"I will give you an extra 100 dollars for the hand job" I say, and she ups it to 200 dollars right away.

I quickly accept and feel like I am in a daze. She reluctantly agrees after serious thought as if she was second guessing herself.

While on her knees, she pulls me toward her and unbuckles my belt. She then unzips my pants and pulls my pants down with my underwear. My cock bounces out in front of her face. The beautiful voluptuous doctor then takes my cock and starts stroking and rubbing the rim. It gets even harder in her hands. She keeps eye contact and smiles a lot as she rubs it. She starts jerking it faster and harder and you can tell she is an overachiever. My god, she seemed like a life depended on it.

She doesn't want me to cum on her outfit so she stops abruptly. I take it as rejection and she apologizes profusely.

And then I ask for blow job shyly. She refuses immediately but keeps smiling and not moving away. Her face is still right in front of my cock as if teasing me while still on her knees. Her skirt it up to her hips and I can see the top of her nylons. She pretends I am not hard as she starts a conversation. She licks her lips repeatedly while speaking. I feel like I am going to explode. It is like a dream having her in front of me like that.

"So where did you grow up?" "And what are you studying at school?"

She continues talking to me with her face right in front of my erect dick and now with pre-cum at the tip, pulsating and bobbing up and down in anticipation. I beg her to give me a blow job and she refuses and I keep asking, again and again. I offer more money again and then she offers a blow job for the right amount of money. She hesitates then I add more for the fee again.

She says "Another 200 dollars."

She squints her eyes and opens her perfect mouth and full lips. She maintains eye contact and smiles a lot as the cock goes in and out of her warm facial hole. She looks side to side while licking her lips sometimes as if guilty but you can tell she likes it. She then takes a deep breath and continues. Each time harder and faster than the last.

Sometimes she stops sucking because she thinks she heard a noise. Her face is flushed and she has excitement in her eyes. She asks me to tell her when I am going to cum then she stops again before I can cum. I feel rejected and she states she doesn't want cum in her mouth. She apologizes and says she could taste the pre-cum and it tasted good to her but she doesn't want the whole load in her mouth. She says she wants it to go somewhere else but won't tell me where when I ask her.

She says she only lets her husband cum inside her so that is out of the question. She won't let me cum on her tits since she doesn't want to ruin her new clothes. I then tell her I love her and she says she is married and this is strictly a doctor patient relationship. She says after she cures me I can't see her anymore. Panting for air in excitement, I then ask to be inside her and to cum inside of her.

She says "definitely not" and attempts to end the visit. I apologize again and add that it was just a fantasy and I had to ask. I tell her how beautiful and perfect she is and she blushes again.

I tell her some of the college guys at school said they came in her and she says they are all liars. I tell her how beautiful and sexy she is and she blushes even more. She can't help but smile.

I beg her to just let me see her vagina for one second. She looks at the clock in the room and says she doesn't want to reject me since that is what I need.

She leans back on the floor in front of me and opens her legs. She has these perfect silk white panties on and she pulls it to the side to expose her lips. They are perfect and pink. Then I talk her into letting me touch her vagina and then fingering her sweet and perfect hole. She says that I can, but I have to be quick, since out time is running out. She is warm and sticky inside and she pushes her hips forward when I push inside her with my fingers. I ask if I can taste her and she says no but admits she likes it a lot when her husband does it. She then allows me to go down on her so I can taste a real woman and she explains why she is so wet and moving her hips a lot. She holds her panty to the side for me. She smiles a lot and pants. Her eyes are glassy and she is breaking a sweat. I am in heaven. She is delicious. I smack my lips when I come up for air, and she giggles each time.

She tried to end things at one point but then but then I promise that "I will not tell anyone if she could let me put it in just once, really quick."

She says "No", but eventually she allows me to since she says she has another patient soon who apparently has weekly appointments with her. She seems like the next appointment is a priority so I get insecure and tell her "we will be done if she lets me put it in for just a couple pumps."

I tell her my depression will be gone and cured if she lets me do that just once for one second.

She says she has cured a lot of young guys. She says I can jerk off in front of her pussy while she touches herself. She get up on the examining table and spreads her legs after taking her panties off. I stand in front of her vagina jerking off and I accidentally bump it on her sometimes on purpose.

She takes spit from her mouth and uses it as lube. It is so hot. She keeps looking in my eyes and smiling saying to be careful. She closes her eyes when I do it as if it feels good to her. I keep bumping her pussy and she pushes her pelvic against me as if trying to get me to enter her. She asks me to promise not to talk to anyone about it ever and I promise. She says to use a condom and she wants me to feel good. She starts talking about the physiology of sexual activity and orgasms as if trying to explain what is happening.

I am not even listening at this point and just have this tremendous urge to be inside of her and cum really hard deep inside her. It is primitive. I ask her for a condom and she says there is one in a drawer next to me and I open it and it is a large box almost empty. I take one out and tell her it is almost empty and she says she has more boxes in storage room next door. She seems impatient. I have trouble putting it on so she does it after kissing the tip first very sweetly.

While maintaining eye contact she lies back on her medical table and spreads her legs wide open and it is the most beautiful site I have ever seen. Her skirt is hiked up and I can see her perfect vulva behind the nylons. Her tummy is super cute too as her blouse moved up a bit. One of her tits are almost out of her bra and blouse.

She is a complete 10. Oh my god! She smells divine. It smells sweet, pungent, and fresh.

She then asks politely for me to put it inside slowly then she starts to say to go faster and harder. It is the greatest feeling in the world and she is so tight and wet inside. I love her smells and noises and her sticky skin from her sweat. I feel like I am falling for her.

She keeps staring in my eyes and panting and asking me "Are you Ok?" and I tell her "Yes. "

She says it is OK to be nervous the first time and she says she in honored that she is my first. She says I have a good hard dick and she likes it a lot and she knows other women will too. She says she is going to cum but wants me to pull out and not come inside just in case. I remind her I have the condom on and then she says it is OK and to come inside since it is the best feeling anyway. She says I will be more confident if I come inside of her. I tell her I will soon find out then she gets louder and starts ordering me to go harder and faster and saying how good it feels. She begs me not to stop. I feel like a strong bull pumping her with all my might. The sticky slapping noises are deafening.

She says she is going to cum soon and asks if I am too.

I pull out scared and she says I need to finish her off and myself to get my confidence. She says she supports me and doesn't want me to give up. She says she believes in me while glancing at my rod.

I enter her after she begs me to and I start thrusting away again. She moans louder and louder and she keeps looking at her watch smiling and staring in my eyes saying to "go faster, OK now harder, faster, faster".

She says she wants to clean up before the next guy and she starts panting and smiling saying I am doing a good job.

"Good boy, keep it up sweetheart!"

I tell her I want to come inside her and she says to just do it already since it feels so good and she wants me to have the confidence. I then explode inside her and she wraps her legs around me smiling with her sweaty flushed face. She shakes violently in an orgasm at the same time and almost seems to have a seizure. She has drool dripping from her mouth and he hair is totally messed up and she is glassy eyed and sweaty. I finish quivering on her and pull it out and juices flow out with it. The doctor smiles and nods in approval. She smells great and her pussy is swollen and reddish and darker colored. I want to drink her juices.

She thanks me and says she needs to get ready for her next patient and insists on a follow up in one week to "finish up the visit". I agree and she makes sure I pay her enough after the recent bargaining.

I can't believe I am paying her hundreds of dollars for 1 hour. She gives me her panties as a souvenir as I wrote the check. OMG, it was worth a million though.

I felt like I was in a perfect wet dream and didn't want to get up.

She kisses me deeply before I leave and thanks me for trusting her to be her doctor.

I promise to be back and leave the office noticing a tall muscular black guy who is the college quarterback at school in her waiting room. He looks like he is going on a date or something. He seems confident and excited at the same time. He winks and smiles at me when I walk by and I rush by feeling nervous. I feel jealous about her next patient. I think I am in love with her. She is the best doctor. I wonder what her next visit is about?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • MILF Doctor Annette

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 679 milliseconds