• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Letters & Transcripts
  • /
  • A Threesome Request

A Threesome Request

My darling Steve,

I know how much you want us to have a threesome, and I wanted to write you this e-mail to tell that I think I've found the perfect girl for us to have sex with. You know her and I know you drool over her. Why else would you pick her to be your lead singer?

Yes, that's right. I'm talking about Rachel. She would be perfect for our first menage a trois. I've seen you at shows, looking at her tight ass and wondering what she would look like without clothes on. Trust me baby, I've looked at her that way too!

I seriously think we should discuss a way to seduce her, because when I see her up on stage, I get very wet thinking of the three of us doing very naughty things together, like seeing your hard, thick cock slamming her pussy while she licks and sucks on mine. I'm getting wet thinking of us having our way with her.

I saw her this morning at the mall, and I sort of dropped hints to her about it. Oh my God baby, she looked so good; I just wanted to eat her, right there in the middle of the mall. I wanted to pull down her hip huggers, slide off the pink thong she had on - she had bent over in one of the stores and I was behind her, and I have to admit I'm grateful I was wearing panties or my jeans would have been soaked - and slowly lick her bald pussy to orgasm. I would have dragged my tongue up and down her labia, then separated her lips before tasting her sweet nectar for the first time.

Then I would have started nibbling on her inner pelvis, making her coo and moan, having her say my name while she runs her hands up and down her upper body, pausing only to pinch her sensitive nipples.

Of course, I would have brought her home so you and I could both enjoy her. Her and I could be pleasing each other when you walked in, or we could be just laying in bed, wearing only our panties, caressing each other's bodies and kissing. My hands could be exploring her taut tummy and her cute little breasts when you come into the room. I would tell you to take your clothes off so Rachel and I could see your hard cock. Then we could slide over to where you are standing, get on our knees and take turns gnawing on your flesh. Since she is the guest, I would give her first crack at you. I know you have wanted to have her suck you, so this would be your fantasy come true! Her soft, red lips sliding over the head of your cock; her pale pink tongue twirling around it; then, with one quick motion, taking the entire length of your cock into her mouth without gagging! I would be watching her, completely aroused, my fingers teasing my clit inside my panties. Then she would look up at you with her big green eyes, pleading with you to treat her roughly. You could grab the sides of her head and begin to fuck her face. Or you could tell her to rub your balls to speed up your orgasm. I wouldn't mind if you wanted to cum in her mouth or on her face, because she would share it with me regardless!

Then it would be my turn to suck on you, and truthfully baby, who sucks your cock better than I do? I would suck it hard and fast, getting your big cock ready to fuck Rachel and I. I would take my hand and stroke it as I sucked you, working your cock feverishly. Using my tongue, I would bathe your cock with my saliva, tickling the sensitive underside. And if you really wanted me to, I would take my mouth off your cock and kiss down to your balls and tongue them, jerking your cock off all the while.

I'm sure you would like the start of the evening, but how about the rest of it? How about this?

After Rachel and I pleasure your cock, we bring you to the bed and have you lay in the center of it. Then, standing next to each other but with our back to you so you can look at our asses, we slowly slide our panties off, down our long legs. We bend over as we pull our panties down so you can feast your eyes on our flesh. Our pussies peep through the gap between our legs. Then after we kick our panties off our ankles, we turn around toward the bed and climb up on it, me on your right, Rachel on your left. We all get close together before your turn to me and kiss me. Our tongues would dance together, my hand would caress your chest while Rachel looked on with lust in her eyes. Then you would turn to kiss Rachel, and bay, she wants to kiss you long and hard. Not little peck on the lips, but full blown passionate kissing.

Then we would kiss on your neck and then your collarbone before kissing down your chest to your nipples. Her and I would look at each other and smirk as our tongues snaked out and circled your nipples. Your back would arch slightly as you become stimulated and my fingers would dance up and down your chest. As Rachel is licking your left nipple, her left hand sneaks down and grabs a hold of your rock hard cock. She begins to lightly stroke all 8 inches, keeping you hard. Then she would tell us she wants to get fucked hard and fast while I watch.

And believe me baby, I would be an intent audience. I would lay back next to you and watch her straddle your waist while her hand reaches down and positions your cock to slide into her wet pussy. Her eyes will close as your thick dick breaches her vagina and she will let out a low moan as you fill her up with cock to spare. Your head is resting against her cervix as she gets used to your girth before she slowly moves up and down on your cock. Her nipples are getting hard and her face flushed as she is riding you. Her moans increase in volume and regularity and soon, she is hunched over you with her hands on her chest. She is only moving her hips, up and down, back and forth. She is looking only at your eyes and her stare is intense.

I'm rubbing my clit and fingering my pussy as she is riding you and I come very close to cumming. I pull my hands away and lick my fingers, saving a finger for you and Rachel. When I offer it to you both, each of you become possessed and lick my fingers clean.

Soon you can't take anymore of it. You flip Rachel onto her back and begin to seriously fuck her pussy. She wraps her arms around your neck as you pump her full of cock. She looks over at me before her and I move in for a sexy kiss. I can hear your balls thumping off her juicy round ass and I fantasize that it's my ass you are fucking. God I want your cock in my ass tonight!

I get on all fours and beg for you to fuck me Steve. You pull your cock out of Rachel's wet pussy and pull my body down the bed and push my face into Rachel's crotch. I lick her pussy, wide open after your cock had ravaged it. I start to eat her as you manhandle me. You go to the cabinet and pull out a jar of Vaseline and thoroughly lube your cock, then you take two fingers full of the petroleum jelly and lube my asshole, sliding your fingers deep inside me. I moan loudly into Rachel's pussy, the vibrations causing Rachel to shudder around my tongue. Then I feel your hard cock penetrating my ass and soon you have the entire length jammed inside me. Oh my God baby you have me so wet thinking of this!

You grab onto my hips and begin to fuck me, sliding your hard shaft in and out of my ass. I'm moaning for it, begging for it. Rachel begins to cum as I'm licking her clit and rubbing her tender asshole. As I slide my finger into her, she squeals and cums all over my mouth. That just leaves you and me. I look back over my shoulder and look at you lustfully, telling you to fuck me very hard and deep. You comply with my request and soon, I'm cumming. You pull your cock out of my ass before I fall back onto the bed, my head resting next to Rachel's on the pillow. You stand up on the bed and put your feet on either side of us. You are fisting your cock and you are moaning and soon, white globs of cum shoot out of your cock and drip onto our faces and tits.

How does that sound baby? Sound good? Well maybe after band practice tonight you can invite Rachel over and that will happen! Until then baby, stay hard and think of Rachel and I fucking your brains out!

Hornily yours,

Katie

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Letters & Transcripts
  • /
  • A Threesome Request

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 433 milliseconds