• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Fantasy is Reviving our Sex Life

Fantasy is Reviving our Sex Life

My wife and I have enjoyed a healthy sex life throughout our 20 years of marriage. Of course, as with any man, my fantasies reach far beyond the typical marriage bed. Over the years I've purchased various toys ranging from vibrating cock rings, to butt plugs and a beautiful purple feeldoe...all in the hopes that my wife would enjoy playing with me and using them with me.

Until recently I was relegated to enjoying my fantasies alone which has been frustrating. My fantasies have expanded as I've grown older. A number of activities that were once out of bounds are becoming attractive as the fulfillment possibilities of my youthful dreamworld fades.

So a couple of weeks ago my wife sits up in bed and announces that she wants me to share my fantasies with her. I was dumbfounded. I did not know how to respond. Is this a trap? I thought long and hard... She could see I was stumped so she continued "Honey" she said, "I know I have been caught up in raising the kids and all the day to day responsibilities of maintaining a household. I've know I've been somewhat inattentive of your sexual needs and desires. I think it's time I jump back in and start having fun with you again - like we used to". She smiled and continued "I've been looking at your web browsing history and I am aware of your interest in sexual exploration".

So that's how it began.

Since she was aware and seemingly willing to hear my deepest secrets, I started to open up and talk to her about some of the activities that really turn me on-and the activities I'd like to try. I told her about how I sometimes like to secretly wear my butt plugs while I'm around the house or running errands. I also let her know that I often had my booty call plug in while we made love. I explained to her how the pressure on my anus and prostate intensifies my orgasm (after I told her that she always reached around to check whenever I was fucking her. That still makes me smile a little). I also told her how much I wanted her to make love to me with my feeldoe. I explained my deep desire to have her "peg" me. How I dreamed of climbing onto her and "taking it like a man".

I came home from work last night to find the house empty. A note my wife left on the kitchen table said she'd taken the kids to drop them off at her mom's house and she'd be back in a few hours. I ate the dinner she'd left for me and went to change into something more comfortable. Since I had some time to myself my dirty mind got the better of me... I stripped out of my clothes and climbed into the shower. I lathered and washed every part of me and lingered purposefully at my anus and rectum. I wanted to be completely clean because I planned to be wearing my booty call plug for the rest of the evening.

I stepped out of the shower and reached up onto the top of the cupboard where I keep my goody bag. I pull out some JO lube and my booty call. I stand for a minute in front of the mirror and watch as my cock begins to come to life. I've always enjoyed the sight of my manhood expanding. I enjoy the heat I feel as it lengthens, fills out and ultimately begins to rise up and look back at me. I lifted a leg and rested one foot up on the counter. I poured some lube onto my fingers and began to apply it to what I'd come to call my "man pussy". I spread the lube in a circular motion around my rosebud and slowly worked my way into my sphincter with ever increasing pressure. I applied some more lube to my fingers and proceeded to insert two fingers up into the sensitive depths of my most sacred inner sanctum, a place where only I have been, where only I have explored. I added more lube until I was thoroughly wetted throughout my "man pussy". I was really enjoying my intimate moment...

"Starting without me?"

I was startled by the voice behind me. In my day-dreamy state, time had stood still... for me - but not for the rest of the universe. I spun around to see my beautiful wife standing in the doorway with a smirk on her face. I was embarrassed and could not respond.

"Why don't you finish up in here and meet me in bed in a few minutes" she said, finally breaking the silence.

As I began to breathe again and regain my composure I thought about how relieved I was by this pleasant turn of events. Since she'd obviously already seen the buttplug I went on about the process of inserting it. I oiled the three progressively larger beads and positioned the smallest against my sphincter. Adding pressure and a little back and forth twist I felt the pop as it pushed through my pleasure gate! The second bead entered smoothly and I began to feel myself becoming evermore receptive. The third and much larger bead, stood fast against the entrance to my man pussy. This bead is nearly as big around as my penis and I always take this moment to soak in all of the feelings, sensations and ideas that it provokes. As my sphincter expands and stretches to accommodate the invader I am overwhelmed with both desire and pleasure. Suddenly it pops through and the first little bead pokes my prostate at the same time. A moment of euphoria! A droplet of precum appears on the tip of my cockhead.

With my plug now fully settled into place I take a deep breath and make my way to the bedroom to join my wife. I'm feeling very good about what's in store!

She's already under the covers and she motions me to come in and join her. I approach the bed and she reaches her hand out to cup my ball sack as I climb onto the bed with her. I pull back a corner of it bedspread exposing her ample breasts. I lean down and slowly kiss her lips and earlobe making my way down to her hardened nipples. I linger. Kneading, nibbling, suckling on her breasts. She heaves a heavy breath.

My hand begins to wander down her side and around to her lovely firm buttocks. Again I grasp and knead. She has always enjoyed my massaging of her lower back and buttocks during foreplay so I take my time... Suckling on her breasts and erotically massaging her butt.

She grasps my head with both hands and pulls my lips back to hers. We kiss.

She tells me to roll onto my back and continues to kiss me as we reposition. Her lips take the same route that mine had minutes earlier. She kissed my neck and earlobes moving down to my nipples. There she tugs and bites and suckles. I've really grown to enjoy some intense nipple play as I've gotten older, and she knows it.

My hard on is now at full rage. I feel it pulsating. I feel the slippery wetness against my stomach as my precum flows.

Even as she suckles I feel her hand move to grasp my balls and the base of my throbbing man meat. She strokes me as she bites my nipples and I fear that things may come to a much to early conclusion. She senses this as well and looks back up at me and kisses my lips again. Her hand moves back towards my ass and I assume she's checking for the plug again.

Instead of her usual sly brush of the handle to confirm its existence she actually begins to feel and manipulate my plug. She begins to apply pressure and then sudden release, repeating this action over and over... In my head I'm starting to imagine her fucking me. I know it can't be true, but for this moment I'm in heaven as my lovely wife kisses my lips and fucks my tender ass!

"You've prepared yourself perfectly" she says in a most seductive voice. "I've got a big surprise for you tonight, my horny little lover boy".

She sits herself up between my legs. Still touching my plug she arranges herself comfortably and begins to stroke my cock with her other hand.

I open my eyes and gaze up at her face. She's smiling. As I gaze I notice her smile becoming that of the Cheshire Cat. Her eyes, transfixed on mine, guide my gaze downwards. I'm really in a fog now from all of this wonderful stimulation but as I look past her hand, still slowly stroking my hard on, I stare in amazement at my dream come true...my beautiful purple feeldoe is sticking up between our bodies. It's bulb is inserted securely in her pussy and she smiles again as she turns on the vibrating bullet. The shaft and realistically formed head dance like a real cock extending out from my beautiful wife.

Could this be true? Could one of my deepest desires, my dearest dirty fantasy be coming true!?

"Yes Honey" she said "I'm going to take your virginity. I'm going to fuck your brains out. Just like you've been dreaming about".

As our eyes met, we both smiled genuinely at one another.

With a deep breath she let loose my cock and brought both hands to my plug. I brought my knees up giving her an all-access pass to my man pussy. She grasped the base of my booty call and ever so slowly pulled and pushed it in and out just a little. She took her time and really focused all of her attention on my ass hole. She drew circles around my anus with her finger, round and round on the slippery and tender tissues of my rosebud. The plug was stimulating my anus as it has never before been stimulated. I found myself longing for more. More fucking. God I want it! At the same time the inner bead was touching my prostate and putting pressure on it over and over again causing my cock to leak precum like a faucet!

Suddenly she pulled my plug out with a pop! It was obvious that I'd been generous with the lube, thus saving us from an awkward time-out here... She immediately brought the tip of the feeldoe to my rosebud.

Again our eyes met. She moved her hands to my buttocks and began to lean in. I could feel the cold tip of her attached manhood as it pushed steadily against my sphincter. I was consciously making every effort to relax and receive. The cold head pushed again and suddenly cleared. I felt pressure bordering on pain but it instantly turned to pleasure as I felt her enter me. The moment I've been dreaming of was now upon me and it did not disappoint. We were still looking in each other's eyes as she gently continued to lean in. Inch after inch. She slowly filled me both literally and figuratively with unimaginable physical and emotional pleasure. She leaned back a bit and her cock slid back towards my entrance again. She held it there for a moment before leaning back in slowly pressing until her thighs were tight against my bottom. She moved her hands up and grasped my ankles as she began to fuck me. As she fucked in and out. I could feel her slide against my sphincter. It was an unexpected constant pleasure. I would compare it to how violin strings must feel when played by a master. The feeling of fullness contrasted by the vacuum and the rhythmic pressure on my prostate were bring me close to a climax without even touching my cock.

She slowed again and leaned down to suckle my nipple again. As she raised up she grabbed my cock and with a few strokes, put me over the edge. I felt my orgasm rise from my rectum to my prostate and finally forcefully out through my cock ejaculating the greatest glob of man milk I've ever produced! The first spurt flew out with such force that it landed with a splatter all over my face and in my open mouth. Subsequent blasts continued to splash my face, shoulders, chest and stomach. Through all of this my wife was cumming as well as she watched my reaction to her grand efforts. I can't honestly say who was screaming louder. It seemed to last forever. We just kept cumming and cumming in wave after beautiful wave...

As the waves of pleasure subsided and our breathing began to return to normal, she slowly lowered herself again to me. She watched as I cleaned cum from my lips and mustache with my tongue. Then she leaned all the way in and passionately kissed me. She cleaned more of my cream from my face and together we shared our first cummy kiss. Prior to this moment she had never shown any desire to even touch my cum. Here we are now, swirling our tongues with it. It tasted like heaven, not pungent or excessively salty, just heavenly.

We laid together without moving. We just soaked up the moment together.

We were both forever changed.

"We'll do this again" she said.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Fantasy is Reviving our Sex Life

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 255 milliseconds