• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Education of Amy Ch. 03

Education of Amy Ch. 03

12

Amy drifted off to sleep, mostly from exhaustion from the all the night's activities. Almost immediately she began to dream. Her body was already so keyed up from the erotic moments that her nipples hardened against her thin nightgown and her lower region became wet.

She was watching Jenny suck Brad's thick cock again in the limo. This time, she was not shy about it. Her eyes were fixed on the girthy member and she licked her lips. It was so incredibly naughty to be that close to a naked penis being serviced like that! Jenny could be such a tramp sometimes.

Jenny's tongue licked from the top of Brad's penis all the down the side of his shaft and to the base of his balls. Her hand wrapped around him and tugged. Brad's head went back and he breathed hard and fast, obviously enjoying the attention. And then she licked his scrotum and he pushed his hips forward.

"Mmmmm," he groaned.

In her mind, Jenny melted away and Amy shifted to a first person view. It was her with Brad's cock in her hand, on her knees in the limo. She admired it close up, feeling the large vein that ran up the length of it. Closer and closer she got, sticking out her tongue tentatively and licking the tip. She could taste the sweet saltiness of his precum and her mouth stretched trying to accommodate it. She never knew it could be so big around, it barely fit. When she found it difficult to wrap her lips around him, she instead licked slowly up his shaft.

Jenny and Jim watched, which only turned her on. She boldly put her hand around the shaft and jerked him off, giving a good show to her spectators. She remembered how Jenny had done it and tried to mimic her actions. Getting bolder, she even tentatively licked his balls, and Brad groaned in response.

Sucking on Brad's cock was so enticing. She could not believe how much her body responded to the sensation of a penis inside her mouth, a tongue tracing the veins, the taste and smells. It was amazing. It brought her to another place, higher and higher, where all that existed was the needs of her body and the excitement of bringing someone else pleasure.

Brad put his hand on her bare thigh like Jim had earlier in the night. This time, she spread her legs wide immediately, encouraging him, needing him to touch her. She was so fired up, it was easy to lose control. His fingers found her bare pussy under her skirt. She was not even wearing any panties! It was wanton and she was absolutely drenched when his digits found their way inside.

Her audience stared at the display and Jim stroked himself openly as he watched. It made her mad with desire. She could only imagine the view that she presented, with her skirt hitched up to her waist and Brad's fingers moving in and out of her. She spread her legs, hoping to give a better view. Jim licked his lips in appreciation and Jenny stared. It was intense.

When Brad's fingers found her clit, it was an exquisite pleasure. Her breathing got labored, her pulse quickened. It was like a pressure was building inside of her. A hunger growing from her pussy. She wanted something to fill her up, to stretch her in ways she had never been before. She pulled harder on Brad's cock, thinking that it would do nicely for the task. It was like she was encouraging it, simulating what it might be like to fill her. "Would it fit?", she wondered.

In her dream, the scene suddenly changed. Brad had disappeared, and with him, his beautiful cock that she was hoping to fill her aching need. Instead, she was in her bedroom and Jim was lying on top of her. Brad and Jenny were nowhere to be seen, though she thought she heard grunting nearby. "I bet they are having sex in the next room," she thought.

Jim had his naked penis pointed at her waiting pussy. She gasped when she saw it, full of need. Her control was completely gone, her desire was more than she could take. Unlike in real life, her body and mind were ready and she wanted it now!

"Do me, Jim" she cried in her dream. Jim was more than happy to oblige, thrusting inside of her, bottoming out in one swift stroke. Pleasure rocked her body. She was climbing to orgasm as he thrust inside her.

In real life, Amy's body writhed around on the bed, entangling her in sheets. They snagged between her legs, causing a rubbing sensation. Her body instinctively continued the movement, which made the sensation even stronger.

If before she was turned on by the fingers inside her, she was completely out of control with a hard dick moving in and out of her. Her back arched, her chest and hard nipples stretching upward. When his mouth started to suckle her breast, she thought she would explode soon.

But, suddenly their surroundings changed again. They were now in school, and Jim was walking away down the hall. He was walking away from her. She stamped her foot! How could he leave her when she was so close! She was wearing no clothes. Stark naked in the middle of school, she quickly ducked into a door.

She found herself in a classroom, blinded by the sunlight streaming in through the window. Her eyes adjusted to the light and she moved her head around, only to find Mr. Kallens sitting at his desk. He stared at her naked body. His face conveyed a certain shock at seeing her there, naked.

At first, Amy made a fig leaf in front of her pussy with her hand and arm across her chest. It was so embarrassing. She searched franticly for clothes of any kind. But she saw the lust in Mr. Kallens' eyes and it made her body all flush. She was drawn towards him, moving closer through the power of dreams. Her arms dropped to her sides. She sauntered towards him, her naked body swaying. In her dream, her sex was shaven completely. Her slit glistened with wetness.

He pushed the papers off his desk. He grabbed her hips, kissing her neck and pulling her close. She was putty in the hands of a man that knew what he was doing and was not afraid to take control. He laid Amy on her back on the desk, pulling her legs onto his shoulders. His hard cock was suddenly free. He teased her lips with it, running up and down her slit. When she almost could take no more teasing, he pushed it inside her. "Wow, that is amazing," Amy thought, "he knows just how to give me what I need."

Mr. Kallens thrust inside of her, grunting. Pulling her hips, he pressed his balls into her lips. The students in the class were making appreciative crowd noises, "Where did they come from?" Amy thought, but she did not care. In fact, it was making her go higher to have so many people watching.

He started thrusting in earnest, she grunted and sighed. Her cries grew from whispers to shouts as a real man fucked her. He turned her this way and that, forward and on her knees. Each change increased her need and exposed more of her to the students. When he spun her so that she sat on his cock, facing the classroom, she was completely exposed to everyone. Her whole body was covered with sweat and as the students started to chant "fuck her, fuck her" she gasped!

She could see herself from the audience, fucking Mr. Kallens, watching as his cock split her swollen, shaved pussy and disappeared deep inside. Her breasts bobbed up and down. His hands pinched her nipples, they were rock hard. From the sheen on his cock, she knew that her body was soaked. She moaned in pleasure.

She must have shouted out loud in real life, because it woke her up. Amy was so close to orgasm. Her fingers yanked her panties to the side and pushed their way into her pussy. She recalled her dream, which was swiftly fading away.

"Do me," she whispered. "Do me teacher!"

Her body convulsed as the vivid image of her teacher emptying himself into her sprang full formed into her mind. The orgasm washed through her body liked a tidal wave. Her imaginary audience clapped in appreciation and it made her blush.

"Wow, that was incredible," she thought. As her orgasm receded, she worried about her dream. Why had she thought of her teacher? Why had the people watching turned her on? Was she a pervert? It worried her, but the warm afterglow soothed her to a blissful sleep.

——

The next day, she wore a dress, slightly demur but not the shapeless outfit she used to wear. It was above the knees, white with medium sized yellow flowers. She felt "cute" and "pretty". Neither "hot" nor "sexy" fit; she slipped on a pair thong panties so that she would at least have a secret that was naughty.

She rushed out the door, walking a bit faster as she was running a bit late this morning. Smiling, she recalled how tired she was from both the prom and the dreams. "Wow, my mind was working overtime last night. I guess that is what happens when you go to sleep horny!" She chuckled to herself and crossed the street.

Her dress caught the wind of a passing car and tried to fly up. She had to catch it with her hand and hold it. The fabric was a bit more airy than she was used to regularly.

"Oh my," she thought, "I just nearly flashed that car my almost bare bottom." It made her grab the dress just a bit tighter and slow down just a tad, all in an effort to maintain her modesty.

"What if I had shown that driver my ass?" she thought. Oddly, this made her body tingle, especially down at her midsection.

The rest of the walk went fairly smoothly, though the wind did try to catch her dress more than once. This was not distressing. What bothered her slightly that a couple of those times she had let it go briefly, daring the wind to do its best to expose her. "Oh well, it's just a harmless game. No harm, no foul."

She spent most of the day in a bit of a sleep deprived fog. She arrived at Social Studies and could not wait until it ended so she could relax at lunch. But first, she had to get through boring Mr. Firth's class. He droned on, as usual, but she managed to not fall asleep by some minor miracle. "At least the class is relaxing," she thought.

The next period bell rang and the kids shuffled out, heading to lunch. There was a built in buffer to let people get to lunch from all around the building. Since Mr. Firth's class was close to the cafeteria, Amy was in no rush to go anywhere. Her thoughts were instead on the previous night and if she dared to ask advice from Mr. Kallens about her situation with Jim.

She stood up and crossed over to the window, not really paying attention to the empty field outside, but going over what had happened in her mind. The sun streamed in through the window, making her squint, but warming her body. It helped calm her nerves.

Mr. Firth sat at his desk and continued to grade papers. It was not unusual for Amy to hang out after his class, so he did not pay her much attention. When he happened to glance other standing at the window, his heart nearly skipped a beat. Amy was lit up by the light from the window, and her dress was almost transparent. He could clearly see her body right through it. And, as his eyes drifted downward, that she was wearing a thong. "Wow, I never knew Amy had such a nice ass," he thought, ogling her behind.

Amy was oblivious to the attention from the teacher. She continued to be lost in her thoughts, recalling the end of the limo ride when Jim had taken it just a little over the line. Although she felt it went beyond what she was ready to do, part of the experience was exciting. Her nipples hardened remembering it, though she did not notice.

The teacher, on the other hand, noticed immediately. Her pink bra and thin dress did little to hide the stiffened nipples. The cloth was backlit and he even saw little flowers on her bra. His cock became rigid watching her, and he rubbed it under the desk.

"Aaaah," Amy yawned, stretching her arms up and flexing her back. The dress rose a few inches and the stretch lifted her breasts. Mr. Firth's mouth opened. He never realized this frumpy girl could be this sexy. The stroking under the desk picked up steam, especially when she came down from the stretch and leaned against the glass, pushing out her delicious posterior towards him.

Amy knew she had to go to lunch, but she was undecided about asking Mr. Kallens for advice. The thing was, she was not happy and she did not know what to do. She liked having a boyfriend and was observing a side of Jim that she had not before. But, he had taken advantage of every pause to push her boundaries, without necessarily checking with her first, and she did not want to do anything she wasn't ready for yet.

While she contemplated, Mr. Firth checked his surroundings and noticed no one else was around. He reached down and put his hand inside his pants, grasping his bare cock and moving it so that he could stroke it more easily. It all happened under his desk, which had a privacy panel, so he was not overly worried about being caught. Instead, he fantasized about pulling down that thong and bending her over his desk. Lifting up her dress...

Amy made her decision to trust Mr. Kallens at his word. She would tell him about the situation and he could give her advice. Her shoulders fell, releasing the tension she did not know had built up. She turned and grabbed the things off her desk to leave.

Briefly, she met the teacher's eyes. He had the oddest expression on his face, she could not place it. Then he turned his attention to the papers on his desk and she thought he looked ... guilty? Sheepish? That did not make sense, she must be imagining it. She grabbed her stuff and left.

Mr. Firth breathed a sigh of relief. Still, his cock demanded attention. The image of pulling up Amy's dress still hung in his mind. He pictured doing her right on his desk, the ultimate teacher fantasy. Quickly, he grabbed a tissue off his desk, just in time to catch the load of cum bubbling up from his balls and exploding outward. His whole body tensed and he had little spots in his vision.

"Damn," he muttered, heading to the teacher's bathroom to cleanup just a bit more.

Amy went to lunch, resolved to chat with Mr Kallens after school. She did not know quite what to say and it made her nervous, but she was determined to get the advice about how to deal with Jim's boundary pushing behavior. She hoped that he would help her decide what to do next.

—-

Amy found herself backpedaling at full speed. Mr. Kallens had an angry frown and was working himself up into a lather. "I will help you, Amy. We can go to the police together. It's ok, you are just the victim here."

"Police?" she said, desperately. "Whoa, whoa, Mr. Kallens, it's not as bad as you think..." She could tell that he thought she was lying. It occurred to her at that moment that he was just being a protector and if she did not stop him now, it was going be a huge problem.

"Honestly, Mr. Kallens, calm down," she said it in such a level tone that he stopped pacing and his frown turned into puzzlement.

"When I said he touched me and that I was not ready, it was after a progression of stuff." Amy started, blushing.

Mr. Kallens' face was stern. "Give me the full story."

Amy rushed out a few broken, unordered events. There was something about Brad and Jennie getting frisky and Jim groping her breast and...

"Whoa, whoa, Amy. Take it slow, start from the beginning."

He sat down beside her, putting a comforting arm around her shoulder briefly. It helped settle her. She took a deep breath. "Well, it started on the limo ride to the prom. Jennie and Brad were necking and..."

Slowly, steadily, Amy told of their journey to the prom and dancing. Every once in awhile, Mr. Kallens would ask a question. "How did that make you feel?" and "Exactly where did he touch you?". The questions helped her to remember the moments, picture it in her mind. She could even recall how aroused she had become embracing Jim, though at first she did not tell her teacher.

"Wow, Amy, that sounds like big steps for you. Can I ask you a personal question?"

She nodded.

"Did your body respond at all to this?"

Amy paused, averting her eyes. "Yes, I was pretty worked up."

Mr. Kallens nodded, a certain shine in his eye that had not been there before. He was close enough to smell a whiff of fragrance from her, probably from some form of skin lotion. That combined with the hint of a lace pink bra peeking out of her lower than normal cut blouse was definitely distracting him. Plus, the story was pretty hot.

"Especially when I felt his... thing... against me." Amy said.

"You mean you felt his erection against you?"

She nodded, again shy.

"It's perfectly natural to be aroused in that situation, Amy. When you study Biology, you will even learn it's a completely involuntary response. Believe it or not, it's part of the autonomic nervous system. Your body merely responded as evolution trained it to do."

Amy grinned at Mr. Kallens, realizing he really was a teacher through and through. It made her discomfort disappear to realize he understood and did not judge her.

"OK, now tell me about when he tried to touch you and when you stopped him," Mr Kallens said.

Amy tried to skip right to the end, but the teacher backed her up and made her go slow. She told him how Jennie and Brad had gotten even more "friendly".

"This is no time to spare details, Amy. I need to understand," Mr Kallens pushed her.

The picture that Amy painted started out as a clinical observation of the other couple. Words like "penis" and "vagina" were used, and it was almost as if she were not in the car while it happened. Progressively, however, as Amy imagined what had happened in her mind, her description became more graphic, more detailed.

"Hold on a second, Amy." Mr Kallens interjected. "You say your friend Jennie was not wearing any underwear and that her vagina was completely shaven?"

Amy nodded. Mr. Kallens shook his head. "Wow. Must be nice to be kid today. Go on."

She described how Jim and she had to started to make out watching the other two play with each other. And then how she saw Jennie give Brad a blowjob.

"When I saw Jennie pull out Brad's cock, I could not catch my breath. It was like there was not enough air in the car. Her hand around it made me wonder what it would feel like if I did that," Amy's eyes were defocused, she was fully engrossed in her mental image.

Mr. Kallens became still, trying not to snap her out of her current reverie. His own erection grew inside his pants. There was no use attempting to keep it down with Amy relaying her story. He shifted to relieve the pressure, and Amy shifted also, so he had a good view down her shirt.

Amy's voice dropped and they naturally got closer.

"Jim put his hand over my bra and was massaging it through my clothes."

The teacher could not help interrupting. "Is that when you told him to stop?"

She shook her head firmly. "No, it was really nice and I sort of needed it. Do you know what I mean?"

Mr. Kallens was peering directly down the front of her blouse now as she turned away shyly. He almost could see down to her nipples. From the way they poked out, he was sure they were stiff. He could tell she was, as the kids put it, "horny" right now and it was making his cock even harder. He pushed it down his pant trouser so that it would not tent so obviously.

"I know exactly what you mean, Amy."

Amy caught the movement out of the corner of her eye. "Did he just move his hard-on?" she thought. It was outlined clearly down his thigh. Her breath was short again.

Their now obvious mutual arousal made her slip into bolder, naughtier language. "Jennie pulled up her skirt. You could see that her shaved pussy was soaked. Before Brad could protest, she had grabbed the base of his cock and guided it to her hole. There was almost no hesitation. She impaled herself right on it. As big as he is, he was buried to the hilt in a blink. When she lifted her hips, her skirt was still bunched around her waist, so I saw how his now wet cock slid in and out of her."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Education of Amy Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds