• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • BabySitter's Mistake

BabySitter's Mistake

I'm a single man and I live alone. It logically follows that I'm not going to need a baby-sitter unless someone is insane enough to leave me with a baby to look after. I can confidently say that none of my friends or relations are that mad.

It turns out that the same reasoning doesn't apply to animals. Let me be clear. I am not saying that an animal had dumped a small child on me for me to look after. What happened was that my sister, bless her, gave me her cat to look after while she went away for a couple of weeks.

Now a cat is no problem. You put some food in a bowl, make sure it can't escape, and generally ignore the beast. Until it got sick. Instant panic on my part. My sister would accuse me of all sorts of foul deeds. A trip to the vet was called for.

Expensive things, vets. Thank god my sister had Vet Insurance. The exorbitant costs were covered. What wasn't covered was an at-home nurse to dote upon the wretched animal. By default, I was the nurse.

Fortunately the cat didn't need much nursing, just someone to check up on it every so often and dish out its medicine. The problem was Friday night. I had a snooker tournament with the boys that had been set up weeks ago. I also needed to be at home to keep one eye on the cat and give it some medicine. So, a baby-sitter seemed like a good idea.

I rang around a few married friends, trying to find who they hired to baby-sit. Striking out grandparents, who apparently love to baby-sit, I finally finished up with some numbers to ring.

The first girl said she would love to sit for me, but she was allergic to cats. If I had a dog she'd have come around, but as it was. . .

The second girl laughed herself sick at the thought of baby-sitting a cat. Well, she laughed. I just hoped that it made her sick as she was obviously a callous unfeeling monster who shouldn't be allowed near babies.

The third girl was the charm. She sounded amused but didn't mind keeping an eye on a cat for a few hours and giving it some medicine. Thankfully the beast seemed to like the medicine. Wipe it on his paw and he would very industriously lick it off. I'd have hated to have to force-feed it medicine. All those sharp pointy things on the ends of its paws.

Brenda fronted up at the nominated time and promptly fell in love with the cat. She settled down to watch TV with the cat draped over her, purring. Me, I got my stuff together and headed elsewhere.

The tournament finished earlier than expected. For me, anyway. I was on top of my game but just happened to run into a better player. It happens. I bummed around and watched a few more games but got bored seeing I wasn't playing. I went home early, about eleven when I reached home.

Brenda was still sitting on the couch, cat on her lap. I told her I'd be with her in a moment and headed towards my bedroom. The door wasn't closed properly. A tricky catch, that I've been meaning to replace, means that the door opens slightly if you don't take care. I'd taken care when I left. That meant that Brenda had been doing some snooping.

I could understand her snooping, alone in a strange place. Only natural that she'd want to explore a bit. Trouble was a drawer that should have been slightly open was now closed. While irritated that she'd snooped in the drawers, that particular drawer also worried me slightly. I kept some cash in that drawer. Not all that much, just some mad money in case I needed it sometime. When I checked it was fifty short.

It wasn't the money that annoyed me. It was the violation of trust. Brenda was in a position of responsibility. People trusted her, and she'd done this. I couldn't really just brush it away. Like it or not, I had to face her with what she'd done.

I wandered back into the front room and muted the TV.

"Brenda, did you know that I was a security expert?" I asked her.

She shook her head.

"I didn't think so," I said. "I actually have several cameras in the house, triggered by movement. One in the study, one in the main bedroom. What am I going to see if I check the take from the main bedroom? Shall we go and have a look?"

Brenda was blushing brightly. I hadn't made a miscount, which had been a niggling worry. She had taken the fifty and knew it would show up on the camera.

"No?" I asked when she made no effort to move. I snapped my fingers and held out my hand.

Still flushing madly she reached over and picked up her purse, opened it and extracted the fifty, silently handing it to me.

"Brenda, you're in a position of trust when you come into someone's home. This sort of thing is just not permissible. A penalty needs to be applied."

"Ah, what are you going to do?"

"Well, we don't want to worry the police about a little theft like this, do we? While they would quite happily charge you it seems a bit of a waste of resources that could be better spent fining motorists. True?"

Yes, Brenda definitely agreed that there was no need to worry the police over this little matter.

"It seems to me that this leaves me three options. One, I can tell your parents and let them deal with you. Two, I can just ring around the various mothers who recommended you and tell them what happened. Three, I can just spank you and keep my mouth shut. Which do you think is the most appropriate?"

Brenda didn't even hesitate.

"I'll take the spanking," she said.

That set me back a bit. I hadn't dreamed that she'd opt for a spanking. I'd sort of assumed that she'd go with the 'tell the parents' bit.

"Ah, are you sure about that," I asked her.

"It's a no brainer," she told me. "If you tell my parents my father will kill me and my mother will remind me of it for the next fifty years. If you tell the mothers I lose my baby-sitting jobs and my reputation is trashed. I'll go with the spanking. It might be painful but once it's done, it's done."

"Yeah, well I only really tossed that in to give you a fright. Paddling a minor could get me into serious trouble. I think I'd be happier with telling your parents."

"I'm not a minor. I'm eighteen. I'm freely entitled to make my own decisions, and I say go with the spanking."

That was a turn-up for the books. She was calling my bluff, if it was a bluff?

"That might be a mistake. Do you know what a spanking entails?" I asked, trying my best to give an evil smile.

"You bend over and get your bottom smacked," she said with a shrug.

"No," I said, shaking my head. "That's what happens to a child. For an adult, such as yourself, it would go something like this. I'd bend you over my knee and give your bottom a couple of spanks to warm it up. After that your panties are removed and a few more spanks are delivered to your bare bottom. If the young woman is considered attractive enough, which you certainly would be, she would then have to finish stripping while the spanking is completed. Hmm?"

"You're joking," she said, swallowing a little nervously.

I slowly shook my head.

"I'll still go with the spanking," she muttered.

Time to up the stakes, I decided.

"The trouble is," I said, "that at the end of the spanking you will be standing there naked. If I find a naked woman standing in front of me, in my own house, I would feel it is quite reasonable to drag her into the bedroom and toss her on the bed. If she wriggles too much I'd probably tie her to the bed so that she's helpless. I may even tie her to the bed if she doesn't struggle.

Once on the bed and helpless I'd start touching her and kissing her, all over her naked body. I'd nibble on her nipples, massage her mons, lick her lips and, eventually, fall upon her and spear her with my cock. You can probably guess what happens after that."

Brenda was looking a little paler now.

"So, shall I ring up your parents now?" I asked.

She shook her head.

"No?" I asked.

"No. I said a spanking and I'll stand by it. I don't believe you'll do any more than that."

"Oh, trust me, Brenda. If you wind up naked in front of me you will also wind up naked on my bed with me taking full advantage of your nudity. Don't try to kid yourself. One thing leads to the other."

I sat down on the couch, looked up at Brenda, and patted my knee. The more I thought of it the more the thought of paddling her bottom appealed to me. Plus what would follow on. She couldn't say she hadn't been warned. That didn't mean I wasn't surprised when Brenda actually stepped forward to be put across my knee.

If that's what she wanted, who was I to turn her down. I flicked her dress up out of the way, finding a nice pair of cotton panties covering a very nice bottom. Almost a shame to smack it, but a bigger shame not to. I gave Brenda a sound spank, hearing her give a yelp. Something funny about that noise. I spanked again, listening hard. That yelp she made didn't sound pained so much as excited. I gave a third spank, just to be sure.

OK. If that's the way it was, I was going to push it.

"Stand up and take off your panties now," I told her, swinging her to her feet.

"Me?" she asked.

"Why not you?" I asked in return. "Come along, stop stalling."

"I'm not stalling," she protested. "I was just surprised, that's all."

The way her panties came down she was definitely not stalling, stepping smartly out of them. Then she was bending over again, her bare bottom now on display. That wasn't all that was on display, either. Her legs had drifted apart, showing all her assets. Yes, I could certainly see myself having some fun here.

I delivered a few more hard spanks, and they were definitely hard enough to sting and make her yelp. But there was still that note of excitement in her voice, even though she was squealing and protesting. I was being careful, at this stage, not to slap her mound, but I was keeping one eye on it. There was movement there, subtle movement, but movement all the same. Her lips were swelling slightly, parting a little, her inner lips starting to peep out. She was getting aroused, and quite quickly.

Swing her back to her feet I rapped out a one word command.

"Strip."

"Please, do I really have to," she half wailed. "Isn't panties off enough?"

I ignored this plea, waiting. One reason for ignoring it was that she was already stripping off her skirt while making it. Pure pro forma, that complaint. Then she was standing there naked, and she was a sight worth paying money for. Her breasts were full and proud with no noticeable sag, her tummy tight and flat. Her hips were generous and her general curves were breath-taking. I wanted to forget spanking her and just drag her to the floor and take her right there. It was an exercise of considerable self-control having her bend over my knee again.

With Brenda naked I could relax and let my hands wander a little. She had been warned and she knew what I was going to do. To start with, instead of resting my hand on her back I held it under her, holding a breast, squeezing it slightly. She started to protest at this but a sharp rap on the bottom with a firm command to be quiet stopped that.

I started to spank Brenda properly, letting her have a series of stinging slaps to her bottom. I also took the opportunity to give her a lecture about responsibility and honesty and how disappointed I was in her behaviour.

"One never knows what will happen when you start down the wrong path," I said sanctimoniously, emphasising this bit of wisdom by giving her a short sharp spank on her pussy. From the odd noise she made she obviously took those words to heart.

It occurred to me that I was getting sloppy in the way I was chastising Brenda. Now that I thought about it, several spanks had chanced to land on her pussy, and they seemed to be having some sort of effect. Her lips were quite pursed now, and seemed to be decidedly damp. Not wanting her to think I was taking an unfair advantage I decided it was time to call the spanking to a halt.

I swung Brenda back to her feet and looked at her. I mean really looked at her. Her face was flushed and her eyes were bright, and it was certainly not tears putting that sparkle in them. She was breathing hard, her lips slightly apart, the tip of her tongue showing. Her chest (read breasts) was heaving in a most interesting manner. Her nipples were erect and I was quite sure her breasts had swollen somewhat. One would almost think the spanking had aroused her.

She was staring back at me, and I saw her lick her lips, apparently finding them dry. Fortunately she was watching my face, not observing what my hands were doing.

"You're standing in front of me, naked. Do you remember what I said I would do if I found you standing in front of me, naked?"

She nodded, her breathing kicking up a notch. She even squared her shoulders slightly, pushing her breast out a little more.

"Well, I've changed my mind," I told her, and almost laughed at the astounded look on her face. I didn't bother to explain what I meant. I just curled my hands around her bottom and lifted, picking her up and pulling her towards me. Then she was sliding down onto me, finding that I'd freed my erection and it was now pressing against her and into her. She gave a short cry of surprise and then my cock was thrusting powerfully up and into her.

"Wrap your legs around me," I said, and she did so with no hesitation, legs circling my waist and arms clinging to my shoulders.

"I can't be bothered with all that foreplay I mentioned," I told her, although I think she'd already guessed this. "I think I'll just get right down to teaching you what happens to naked women."

I headed off to the bedroom, bouncing her as I walked, making sure that she was getting a taste of what was to come. She was making some interesting little sounds as we progressed, indicating a certain approval for the current situation.

Reaching the bedroom I shifted my grip to her waist, picking her up and off me and tossing her onto the bed. She gave a startled yell, showing a touch of dismay at our sudden parting. She bounced on the bed and glared at me. I was busy stripping off.

Naked, I stalked over to the bed, my erection leading the way.

"On your tummy," I told her, "Bottom up."

She hastily did as she was told; only to have her bottom smacked.

"Lift it higher than that," I commanded, and she did so, looking back over her shoulder to see what I was doing.

It should have been obvious. I was climbing onto the bed behind her, settling down between her legs.

"Ready or not," I murmured, and drove hard forward, spitting her on my cock.

She gave a squeal, a mixture of shock and relief, and pushed hard back against me. Things proceeded from there. I took her hard and fast, banging into her most enthusiastically, and she responded in the same manner. She was a noisy lover, squealing and yelling, apologising for her bad behaviour and promising to be better behaved in future, and could I please do it harder.

Do it harder? Not really. I was already giving her the full works, driving in with a bit of muscle behind it, with her eagerly taking me, rushing to greet me with every thrust. I won't say we achieved a mutually satisfying rhythm. Rather we each had a streak of wild enthusiasm that we used, riding each other hard. I think you could say that neither of us was too concerned about the other person's feelings, just as long as our own needs were being satisfied.

That sort of togetherness couldn't go on for too long, not without the participants collapsing from sheer exhaustion. Well, on my part, anyway. I was doing most of the work; she was just the willing recipient of my efforts.

All too soon I could feel my release approaching. While I couldn't go any harder, I could go slightly faster by taking shorter strokes. This little effort had a wonderful effect on me, and Brenda seemed to appreciate it. It wasn't long and I was climaxing, spilling my seed deep. Brenda, I noted, was shrieking and climaxing as well, which was vaguely pleasing. One should have at least some consideration for your partner.

Brenda slumped down on the bed, totally spent. She didn't even seem to notice when I rolled her onto her back. Once she was on her back I cupped one of her breasts and considered the situation. I like to feel that I was a man of my word. If I say something, I should follow through. I had this niggly feeling that I hadn't done so this time. I got off the bed and visited my walk-in-robe.

Coming back I had some ties. Not ones that I'd wear, but some stupid tie gifts that I'd received. I knotted one around one of Brenda's wrists, easing her arms and over her head, before looping the tie through a bar at the end of the bed and fastening it to her other wrist.

Brenda had been watching me do this, a slightly puzzled look on her face, still feeling lethargic and not really connected with what was happening. It wasn't until I tied the second tie to her ankle and fastened that to the bed that she started to question me.

"What do you think you're doing?"

I ignored her while I finished tying her ankle. Then I went to the bathroom, returning with a bowl of warm water, a sponge and a towel.

"I've decided to follow through with what I promised," I told her, wetting the sponge and starting to wipe her down. "I promised to touch you and kiss you all over and, instead of doing it, I just gave you a quickie. Now I'm making up for it."

"What?" It was only a little word but it was very loud.

"After I've sponged you down and dried you I'm going to start touching and kissing you. Then, when I think you're sufficiently aroused, I shall proceed to fuck you, but this time taking it nice and slow, seeing how long I can prolong things. Won't that be fun?"

"You can't do that," she protested.

"Hey, bad girls aren't given a choice. They have to take the good with the bad and I'll try to be very, very good. After all, you don't look as though you're going anywhere."

Leaning over her my mouth settled on her breast, gently sucking on it. She squirmed and twisted, but that was all she could do. She was helpless and I could do as I liked and she knew it. From the flush on her face and the way she was slowly writhing under my touch she was also highly aroused.

"Do you need to be home by any particular time?" I asked and she shook her head.

"I just told my mother I was baby-sitting and didn't know how long I'd be," she said.

"That's good," I said, starting to dry her off. "We can spend some quality time together. Tell me, are you ticklish? Say, around here?"

I poked her just under the lower ribs. Yes. It seemed she was a little.

"Very good," I murmured. "Ever been tickled when a man is inside you?"

An odd expression crossed her face. Curious and horrified and expectant. I could tell we were going to have an interesting time.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • BabySitter's Mistake

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 72 milliseconds