• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Night That Started it All

The Night That Started it All

Susan was my third marriage. This is what started all my feelings to see someone I cared for with another man. I was twenty-seven, she was twenty when we got married. We had lived together for one year prior. The only way I can describe my sexual feelings it is a gnawing inside of me that will not let go away. I can compare it to a person who smokes and needs that cigarette or a person who is over weight and can't put that last piece of chocolate cream pie down. The strongest emotion that human beings have is sex. Once a sexual feeling takes hold it becomes an obsession, it's very hard to give up.

This how I met Susan. My best friend's wife decided to throw me a 26 birthday party. I had just gone through my second divorce. Now I was sleeping with her so she thought she would invite Susan for me. Susan and I had met once before, we did not get along. Boy did my friends wife get fooled. That night bells, whistles everything imaginable went off for myself and Susan.

We got married one year later. I have to tell you about Susan. She was a walking sex bomb. Men turned their heads when she walked down the street. She almost always went braless, laid out all the time had a gorgeous tan. (Course we lived in California). Imagine 5' 6'' with a D cup, 112 pounds, Long blonde Hair with green eyes.

The first year, neither one of us could get enough sex. (no joking 3 to 6 times a night) It really got hard on me. Missionary and dog style got old after a while. So I came up with story time. She would talk and whisper in my ear while we were fucking about other guys she found attractive and what she would do with them, I would talk to her about what I wanted her to do. She would get off so hard. As soon as we started talking I didn't have to work as hard to get off. It was a total different way of coming so intense.

Before you get into what comes next you better understand that when you start fantasies you will never get enough. You are always thinking of something else you can do. Make sure your wife, girlfriend or husband or boyfriend really does love you. Fantasies will burn out a relationship if carried too far. That's what happened eventually to Susan and I.

The Night That Started it All.

I managed 4 small grocery stores, they were like 7 11. I usually closed my largest one between 1 to 2 am depending on how busy we were. One Saturday night (I had hired a guy the week before) I thought he could work and close by himself.

At 7 pm Charlie walked through the door. He was a kid about 18 and had a terrible crush on Susan. Every time Susan would show up at the store he would be there. He lived close to the store. I bet he beat off over her every time he got a chance. So here goes my weird mind. I ask him if he would like to go shoot some pool with me and Susan. Guess what, he didn't say no.

I got on the phone and called Susan and told her the plan. Her first reaction I will go shoot pool and that's it. I instantly went soft. Anyway, about 15 minutes later she pulls up. I said to Charlie you ride with her and I will drive my van down to the pool hall. I could just see his eyes light up as he got to ride with his dream in a corvette.

When we got to the pool hall. There was 20 tables only 3 being used. Susan had on a pair of shorts and a real low cut blouse every time she bent over to take a shot half her boob would fall out. It was real sight for poor Charlie. We shot about 6 or 7 games.

I said, "let's call it a night and go down to the house and drink some beer."

Charlie was very eager. Susan sort of gave me a dirty look. She had been joking around with Charlie so I knew she was not going to say no. We drove down to the house me in my van and those two in the corvette. In the house Susan and I always went to the hallway and sat next to the wall furnace on the carpet. We were all sitting there. I got us each a beer. Those two were doing most of the talking seemed to be enjoying each other. All I was doing was scheming.

Charlie ask me, "hey you got another beer?"

I said, "Susan you want one?"

She said, "yes."

Charlie went to the restroom. Probably to jack off. I know he had no idea what I had on my mind for that evening. All he could think about were those beautiful boobs.

I said, "Susan, are you going to do anything? You know how much I want something to happen?"

"No!" Susan replied. Giving me a dirty look.

Charlie came out of the restroom. We sat there for a short time. I finally said I have to go back to town and get some more beer.

Charlie said, "you want me to go with you?"

Of course I said, "no."

I went into our bedroom and pulled the blinds up about 2'' so I could see through if something did happen. Then went into the bathroom and pulled the blinds up there. With bathroom door open you could see the whole hallway.

When I got through I leaned down and said, "Susan I want something to happen. I will be back in about an hour."

I went out to the back to get my van and noticed the bathroom window was too high. I turned the garbage can over so I could stand on it when I came back. I jumped in my van pulled down the road and parked it. Ran back to the house. I jumped on the garbage can to look down the hallway. The light was pretty good it looked like she had her hand on his leg. I really couldn't tell. Charlie was looking at a magazine it was in the way.

Susan stood up and I could read her lips. She said, "I will be right back."

She went into the bedroom. I thought, what is she doing now. She put some music on and started taking her blouse off. She put on this real small yellow tank top. Went back and sat down next to Charlie. His eyes almost popped out of his head. I could see Susan's face. She was smiling, looking very naughty.

Susan stood up taking Charlie's hand and leading him to the bedroom. It looked like Charlie said something to her, I could tell she nodded yes. When they got into the bedroom he put his hand on her boob and started playing with it. Susan put her arms around him they started dancing real slow and kissing. Susan lifted her tank top over her head pulling it off. Charlie put his lips down over a nipple. It looked like he was biting pretty hard. Susan had her head back and her eye's closed. I could tell she was enjoying. Charlie pushed her towards the bed. She laid back. Charlie pulled her shorts and her undies off. She was laying there totally nude.

Susan had shaven her pussy. (Oh what a sight) I was only a foot from the bed out side the window. Everything that I had lusted for was happening right in front of me. You talk about getting hard. It was beyond belief. I never PR! PR! PR! ejaculated. I was coming in my pants.

Charlie stuck his hand on her pussy. He started to play with her lips. He backed off taking his clothes off. He got back on the bed sticking two fingers inside of her working them real fast. He put his other hand back on her tit. Mean while Susan put her hand down on his cock.

Charlie could not hold it any more. It hit Susan right in the face. She put his cock in her mouth and took the rest of it down. She got up and went into the bathroom got a wash cloth came back and wiped him off. They were both sitting there nude on the bed. Remember, he is 18 it does not take long for that thing to get hard. They sat there for a while kissing and playing. Charlie pushed her on her back. Went down to her feet and started kissing each toe running his tongue up her calf to her knee. I could tell Susan needed a good fuck she was squeezing her boobs real hard, she was sucking her nipples.

Susan had her head towards the bathroom so I could see Charlie's eyes they were looking right at her shaven pussy. He put his tongue right on her clit at the same time rolling the clit back and forth really hard. Susan started screaming stick your cock in me Charlie I need you I love you, fuck me Charlie. Susan was so wet his cock went right in it took 10 seconds for them both to get off. They knew they better get dressed. Charlie did not want to get caught by me.

Five minutes later I walked through the door. Charlie was on the couch reading a magazine and he didn't want a beer. Susan was in bed waiting for me. What a story time. The next day I took Charlie back to town, and told him how I had planned it all. He thanked me. when I got back to the house.

Susan said, "that was not fair you watching I knew you were out there. I want to fuck Charlie tonight."

This really took me off guard. I never expected this. I looked at her, I knew she was serious. I had got myself into this.

I said, "how do you plan to do this?"

Susan looked at me and smiled. "I guess you could not hear what we talked about? Charlie gave me his phone number. I am suppose to call him." She said.

I said, "that little shit. I guess I can't blame him. So how are you going to do this?"

"I am going to call him in couple of hours. I will tell him I will pick him up around 6 pm. We are going to take the van in. I will drop you off at your favorite restraint. Then I will pick you up in two hours. This way I can be and do what I want." Susan said.

"I guess I really don't have a choice here. Have a good time. I will get a story time right?"

Susan replied, "the best. I do love you."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Night That Started it All

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 357 milliseconds