• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • 2 Broke Girls In Love Ch. 04

2 Broke Girls In Love Ch. 04

123

There was a lot about her current job Caroline Channing hated, but if she had to narrow it down to just one thing it would be total lack of hygiene. Seriously, if their customers knew the truth about the things Oleg did just out of view it wouldn't matter how low the prices were, no one would come here.

Although Oleg wasn't her biggest problem hygiene wise. No, that was touching anything inside the diner, or using their bathroom. If she absolutely had to do the latter while working she'd put down a lot of paper first and was quick as possible, so it became very suspicious when her bathroom breaks became twice as long.

By some miracle not even Oleg had seem to grasp the reason for this, despite very much the only thing Caroline liked about her job following her in every single time, and Max normally never went to the bathroom at the same time as her because Max wasn't a girl's girl.

Well, now she kind of was, just in a very different kind of way. As in shove Caroline against the bathroom wall and try and almost literally shove her tongue down her throat kind of a girl's girl, which was Caroline's favourite kind. Or at least it was when she wasn't working.

Breaking their latest kiss Caroline gasped, "Ok... O, K, that's enough Max. Time to stop."

"Do you really want me too?" Max asked teasingly against Caroline's neck before beginning to kiss it.

"Ohhhhhhh, you know I don't." Caroline moaned, before forcing herself to focus, "But I already told you, I'm not having sex anywhere near this diner."

As Caroline tried to push her away Max softly pleaded between kisses, "Please? Just this once?"

"No." Caroline gasped, then added firmly, "No! Seriously Max, we both need this job-"

"Oh please, like Han would ever fire us." Max scoffed.

"He might if he finds out we're having sex when we should be working." Caroline pointed out.

"Not if we let the little troll watch." Max countered.

"Ewww, mood ruined." Caroline said, her eyes refocusing on her ugly surroundings after being either half or fully closed as a result of what she was feeling, "And even if it wasn't, we're lucky not to get an STD just by being in here, I'm not going to tempt fate by getting naked."

"I told you, we don't have to take our clothes off, to have a good time." Max sung out of key with a smile on her face.

"And I told you, this isn't happening." Caroline said firmly, before forcefully pushing her secret girlfriend away from her.

Max staggered back, momentarily looked hurt and then scowled, "What's the point of being dykes if we can't fuck in bathrooms?"

"Oh like that ever stopped you before." Caroline pointed out.

"True that." Max admitted.

"Anyway, I wish you wouldn't use that word." Caroline whined.

"What word? Dykes?" Max scoffed, rolling her eyes as she added, "It's fine Caroline, WE can use that word because we're actually gay. It's like black people and-."

"No it's not!" Caroline interrupted before Max said something she was even more uncomfortable with, "And besides, I thought you were only a little gay? You know, as in bi?"

Max lowered her head before softly admitting, "I, I don't know what I am. I just, I just like you is all... and I love having sex with you."

"Awww, Max." Caroline beamed, and then when the brunette looked back at her with a familiar look in her eye the blonde quickly added, "We're still not having sex."

"Come on Caroline!" Max whined, before slowly advancing on her roommate and whispering seductively, "You don't even know what I want."

"It, it doesn't matter." Caroline gulped.

"Really?" Max practically purred, "Not even if all I want to do is eat your yummy pussy? Fuck you with my tongue until you cum all over my face?"

"N, no." Caroline stammered.

"Please Caroline?" Max softly pleaded while pushing her girlfriend against the wall again, "Just one little orgasm? Please? Give me a little taste of your sweetness, something to tide me over until we get home? I promise I'll make it quick, tongue fuck you so hard and fast that it'll only take like a second till your cumming in my mouth."

Throughout that little speech Max got closer and closer until she was whispering in Caroline's ear, her words alone nearly making the former heiress cum before she got hold of herself and squeaked, "I, I just can't!"

"We both know that isn't true." Max grinned, unable to resist using her best man voice, "Come on baby, you know you want too."

"I do." Caroline admitted, before grinning, "But if you don't stop now, you won't get your present."

"Present? Where? What did you get me?" Max asked eagerly, before frowning and finally moving away, "Wait, how much was it? You know we combine funds, so it's not like we can afford any fancy dinners or anything, you know that right?"

"Relax Max, it was cheap and I promise you'll love it." Caroline grinned, seizing the opportunity to head for the door.

"I better." Max grumbled as she watched Caroline's butt wiggle as the other girl got back to her crappy job, Max joining her about a minute later for the sake of making it a little less obvious they had been making out.

*

Caroline spent most of the day fighting off a horny Max Black, her secret girlfriend constantly trying to talk her into the bathroom or the giant freezer frequently in between brushing up against her, whispering pure filth into her ear, and squeezing, pinching and slapping her butt when no one was looking.

Seriously, they may be secretly dating now, but Caroline thought she was going to have to complain about sexual harassment in the workplace, joking about it at least once even though that just led to her thinking how she couldn't really afford a lawyer because she was so ridiculously poor now.

Luckily she wasn't so poor she couldn't treat her girl, even though Max probably didn't deserve it after barely leaving her alone all day. On the other hand it had been awhile since Caroline had been in the honeymoon phase of a relationship, and after wanting Max for so long she found she mostly enjoyed the attention, even if the other girl did go a bit over the top with it.

Besides, this was one treat/surprise Caroline was very much looking forward too, and she was pretty sure that both herself and Max were going to get a lot of very enjoyable use out of it.

"So, where's my present?" Max huffed as soon as they got through the front door of their home, then adding in a playful tone, "And I'm warning you, it better be worth it for you acting like such a tease all day, otherwise someone's getting a spanking."

Caroline rolled her eyes, locked the door and then smiled, "Close your eyes. And no peeking."

Max sighed and did as she was told, "Ok, but the last time I did this I was on my knees and my present was something sticky on my face... and if you're going to masturbate in front of me I'd rather see it."

There was a brief pause and then Caroline said in a playful tone, "You can get on your knees if you want."

Max raised her eyebrow, but from the sound of Caroline's footsteps her roommate/lover didn't see it. Not that it really mattered, what mattered was what Caroline had got her. Max had been thinking about it all day, her mind racing with the different possibilities.

Honestly she was hoping for sexy lingerie, even if Caroline was probably too prudish for that. And sure, she worried that Caroline had spent their money on jewellery or something, but even that would be sweet. In reality she had totally missed the mark, and Caroline's choice was far better than Max could have ever guessed.

"Ok, you can open your eyes now." Caroline said, trying to be as confident as she could.

Without hesitation Max opened her eyes, those eyes going wide as she found her girlfriend standing naked in front of her. Well, naked except for a massive strap-on dildo, Max's mouth falling open and watering while her cunt became equally damp.

That thing had to be 10 inches long and 2 inches thick, far bigger than any guy Max had ever been with. It was so big she didn't even laugh at how ridiculous her pale white girlfriend looked with a enormous black cock, her normal reflex of making a joke forgotten as she stared at it.

After what felt like hours of silence Caroline started rapidly babbling, "We don't have too, I just thought, you know, it could be fun, and different... not that I need or really want different, or normal, or whatever. Not that what we do isn't normal, it's just that, before we started, you know, you were always talking about how much you love cock, like way too much, and I'm not sure if you were just saying it to embarrass me, or saying it because you meant it and were trying to bond, or both, but, well, lesbians use toys! Isn't that something you said to me? I remember you saying it, although I can't remember the context, and I'm sure it's not entirely true. I'm sure that some lesbians used them, some don't, and I'm really happy with what we have, but I'd kind of like to try this if you'd be up for-"

Before Caroline could say another word Max fell to her knees, wrapped her lips around the head of the dildo and started bobbing her mouth up and down, coating the first few inches in her saliva before relaxing her throat muscles and slowly lowering her lips to the base.

Sure, she choked and gagged a bit shortly after that rubber cock entered her throat, but she took every inch with practised ease. Which caused Caroline to become completely silent, Max looking up at her once she was deep throating every inch of the dick and grinning around it when she saw the dumbstruck look on the other girl's face.

She then kept the dildo in her throat for a full minute, then she pulled herself away from it and while stroking the shaft confessed, "My favourite boyfriend was almost as big as you, and I was a total slut for him."

"Really?" Caroline asked huskily.

"Really." Max grinned slyly, before asking, "Just do me a favour ok? No foreplay. I've been aching to fuck you all day long, and my cunt is so wet and ready I feel like I could take this thing and both your fists."

Caroline blinked a few times to get rid of that image, and then asked, "Would you consider eating your pussy foreplay?"

"At this point, yes?" Max said, getting off her knees and began to strip.

For a few seconds Caroline just watched, then she suggested, "What if we made it quick? You could ride my face and I could tongue fuck you hard."

Max sighed, as if Caroline eating her pussy was some great chore, and then huffed, "Alright fine. As long as we do this my way."

She then grabbed her girlfriend and kissed her roughly, Max trying to make it up to Caroline for sounding like she didn't love having the former heiress munching on her muffin. She did, she really did, but the thought of having a cock that size inside her was making Max insanely horny, and making her clearly forget about her silent promise to be nicer to Caroline so she didn't mess this up.

Luckily kissing Caroline was a great way to distract from her winning personality, Max loving the feeling of her roommate's strap-on rubbing against her legs as she skilfully manoeuvred them to the bed, shoved Caroline backwards and then mounted her face.

Caroline could have happily spent another few hours just kissing Max, especially as she was enjoying two handfuls of the biggest tits she had ever seen.

When she was denied those tits, and lips/tongue, Caroline let out a quiet protest, but as Max crawled on top of her Caroline quickly forgot all about complaining, her eyes even widening with glee and a crazed smile crossing her face as Max positioned her cunt directly above her and then lowered herself down.

Unwilling to wait Caroline pushed her head up so she could immediately start lapping away at Max's juices, her busty roommate moaning happily and pushed herself down so hard it felt like she was crushing Caroline's head in between the mattress and her deceptively heavy body.

Oh it was heaven, Caroline more than happy to be crushed if the last thing she would see/taste was Max's pussy. Sure, it was only her second favourite part of Max's body, but while Caroline could happily suck her best friend's big tits all night long she couldn't make the other girl cum from just that, and she really liked pleasing Max. And of course, she loved Max's juices.

After a few minutes of licking Max moaned, "Mmmmmmmmm, oh fuck, we had a deal, remember?"

That was right, Caroline thought to herself in disappointment. She wanted to go back on it, wanted to tease Max for hours as punishment for her earlier behaviour, and then she wanted to make it up to her by tongue fucking her to multiple climaxes.

Instead she stuck to the original agreement. Sort of. Sure, it was a little late, but despite what Max may think Caroline was pretty sure a little gentle lick was good to get her going before she shoved her tongue as deep inside her as it would go, which was exactly what she had done. Then Caroline took a few moments to enjoy the feeling of the brunette quivering around her tongue before she started to fuck her with it.

Unsurprisingly this caused her face to become very quickly covered in girl cream, Caroline wrapping her lips around Max's love hole in an attempt to swallow at least the majority of the juices she craved above anything else.

Of course she didn't quite get it all as she was mainly concentrating on tongue fucking Max, but considering she was still new to this whole lesbianism thing Caroline was pretty proud of herself, and she never really minded having her face drenched with her girlfriend's love. After all, it was just a sign of Max's appreciation, as were her words.

"Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh Gawwwwwwwwwwwwwwd eat me! Eat my pussy! Oh fuck Caroline! Caroline!" Max cried out those words over and over again, but it mostly in a different order, for a few minutes, then she got more desperate for an orgasm and focused up, "Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk, fucking eat my fucking cunt Caroline! Eat it like the little lesbian slut you are! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooddddddddddd, tongue fuck me you fucking dyke! Fuck me as hard as you can as your face is drenched in my fucking cum when you fuck me with your big cock! Oooooooooooh yessssssssssssss, oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooooddddddddddd yeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss, tongue fuck me just like that, mmmmmmmmmm, good girl, mmmmmmmmmm, good little lesbian slut, aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk!"

After that Max became incoherent, but it didn't matter. Caroline was slamming her tongue in and out of her so hard and fast she knew she would be cumming in a matter of moments. Max could just relax and let her girlfriend do what it felt like God or whatever made her for, what came naturally, her purpose in life, eating pussy.

Oh yes, Caroline Channing's purpose in life was to eat pussy. Specifically Max Black's pussy, Max not liking the idea of Caroline using that naturally gifted mouth and tongue of hers on any other woman, although despite what Caroline said she found it increasingly hard to believe her roommate hadn't spent every moment of her teens/20s, and perhaps whenever she was out of her sight, with her face buried in between other women's legs.

Trying to distract herself from that thought, and hurry along her orgasm, Max started grinding down on Caroline's pretty face, timing it with the incredibly slow thrusts of her secret girlfriend's tongue so that wet muscle went as deep inside her as it possibly could.

Also, she had been playing with her breasts pretty much since the moment she sat down on Caroline's face, but now Max was practically tearing her nipples off she was squeezing and pinching them so roughly, giving her the little spark of pain which she so adored when experiencing this type of euphoria.

With an extra hard squeeze of her tits/nipples timed perfectly with a thrust from Caroline's tongue which curled upwards to hit her G-spot Max finally got what she craved, the type of climax which previously only Caroline Channing had given her.

The type which had her cum literally squirting from her cunt, in this case drenching her lover in the process, although she could feel and hear Caroline making a valiant effort to swallow as much as she could before going right back to tongue fucking her like the greedy cum slut and wonderful girlfriend that she was, Max so overcome with joy in that moment tears literally fell from her eyes.

The amazing orgasm might have been messing with her mind but in that moment Max was completely overwhelmed by how much she loved Caroline Channing. She'd never felt so strongly before, and it scared the shit out of her, so naturally she looked for a distraction.

Luckily that wasn't hard to find as Caroline's strap-on cock was right there waiting for her, and even though it was completely unnecessary as both the dildo and her cunt were as wet as they could be she leaned forward and swallowed the thing whole, Max frantically bobbing her head up and down as Caroline gave her orgasm after orgasm. Then she took the cock out of her mouth, reluctantly pulled her cunt away from Caroline's mouth and tongue, and turned herself around so that her pussy was hovering over the strap-on.

Once she had gotten herself into position Max grip firmly onto the toy and guided it against her entrance, biting her lip the entire time. She didn't normally start off with this position, and truth be told she couldn't remember the last time she even bothered with it.

After all, if she was into the sex her favourite position was doggy style so she could feel slutty while the guy got to enjoy her curvy ass and if she wasn't into the sex her favourite position was missionary so she didn't have to waste precious energy on it. Ok, so sometimes it was the other way round so she wouldn't have to see the stupid guy's face or because she actually wanted to see that dumb face.

As much as Max liked Caroline's face the expression on it right now was a little off-putting given just how nervous the blonde was, which only added to the awkwardness of the situation, Max silently blaming Caroline for distracting her and thus causing her to miss her target the first couple of times.

Even when she hit it Max was way too tense so the initial penetration caused her more pain than usual, the loud cry she let out doing absolutely nothing to help Caroline's nerves.

"Max! Are you alright?" Caroline asked nervously.

"I'm fine woman, damn... just give me a minute." Max grumbled.

That didn't exactly comfort Caroline and as Max was no good at comforting of any kind she opted for distraction, namely lowering herself further down on the dildo which caused her to moan in mostly pleasure.

The toy cock was now stretching her far wider and deeper than her fingers which wasn't 100% pleasant, but it was around 80% enjoyable so the moan was in no way forced. Plus whatever stupid thing Caroline was thinking of saying seen to be forgotten as the former heiress soon became lost in just watching the show, Max making sure it was a good one for her lover.

Which involved bouncing up and down with as much enthusiasm as she'd ever shown during the beginning of sex, making her oversized melons bounce like some nature/God designed human lava lamp, Caroline's eyes again focusing on those two huge globes she had seemed to become obsessed with.

Under other circumstances Max might have mocked her for it. Oh who was she kidding, she was definitely going to tease Caroline about her big lezzie obsession with her rack, it was just that Max was way too horny to do it now and risk ruining the mood. So Max concentrated on bouncing up and down on the fake dick, something which was becoming and increasingly easy task to do.

Even though this wasn't even close to how Caroline had imagined this happening she couldn't be more happy right now. She was always happy when Max's big tits were naked and directly in front of her, and she was doubly happy when they were jiggling up and down like they were now.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • 2 Broke Girls In Love Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds