• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Jenny Carter finds the Steep Slope Ch. 07

Jenny Carter finds the Steep Slope Ch. 07

12

Cast of Characters:

Jim Botte - teacher
Alex and Jimmy Graham - 18 yr old students
Carl Nelson - The Vice Principal
John Evans - the School Lawyer

Jenny's First Staff Meeting

Jenny was back in the principal's office, and looked around her with wide, apprehensive eyes. Every time she had been alone with any of the male staff – almost without fail, she thought – they had fucked her brains out. This had to be different, though – there were too many of them here for one thing, two young men who she recognized as stars of the football team, both nineteen, the vice principle, who was old enough to be her father, and two more men, both older – perhaps in their mid-forties.

They introduced themselves as Jim Botte and Carl Nelson, and the two young men were Alex and Jimmy Graham, twins, both nineteen, both on the football team. They were not identical twins though – Jimmy had dark hair and a dark complexion, and was wide and muscular. Alex had a body more like a swimmer, tall and lanky and blond.

Jenny shook their hands automatically, and then sat down on the couch. The men stood in a semi-circle about her, smiling down at her.

"Well, what can I do for you gentlemen?" Jenny finally asked, and Jim Botte smiled at her, and came and sat down next to her. For some reason this reassured Jenny. Alex sat down on her other side.

"This is about the concessions stand, Mrs. Carter," Botte said, smiling down at her. "Alex and Jimmy are here to give a student's perspective on what concessions would be best received by the student body."

Jenny nodded, and wished she had worn something different today; she was dressed in a zip up knit top and a rather short skirt, which she was beginning to regret. She had on tan hose today, and even with her small, tight skirt pulled all the way down it just barely covered the top of the dark band of her stocking tops. This meeting had come as a complete surprise – she had determined not to dress this sexy, but the morning had flown by, and for some reason she found herself choosing this outfit by default.

And this morning they just happened to call her into a meeting. At least the principle wasn't there, she thought to herself, and breathed a sigh of relief at the innocuous nature of the meeting's subject matter; she had volunteered to help re-organize the concessions stand; this was going to be a standard, boring meeting about school business – she hadn't even been drinking this morning! Well, OK, she had done a few shots before work to steady her nerves, but she was hardly drunk!

She blushed deeply as she thought about what had happened at her job interview, and prayed that none of these guys knew about the rumors which Chet had used to trick her into fucking him. She looked again at the cameras that the video club had set up, and again blushed prettily.

Her top was all the way zipped up, but the tight knit top did hug her large, firm breasts and slightly rounded tummy tautly. Jenny was acutely aware of just how large her breasts looked in the tight, thin top. She had actually had a jacket on, but Jim Botte had peeled it off of her shoulders almost as soon as she came into the room.

"Um, OK, anything I can do to help, you know I am willing to do whatever is necessary to be the best teacher possible!" Jenny was feeling rather good about herself. She told herself that this was a regular meeting, that everything would go normally for once. "And, why are there video cameras here?"

"Oh, it's just an easy way to keep track of what is discussed in the meetings – it's standard for most meetings we have concerning school business," John Evans smiled. "If you make a valid contribution and follow orders, you will be coming to more of them, and that will mean more pay eventually." The good looking man, old enough to be her father, was the lawyer for the school system and the business coordinator for all the school's business ventures. He smiled at her, and Jenny smiled back – he was in his fifties and very good looking, she thought to herself.

The meeting started out quite normally; they discussed the current budget, and began discussing what types of pre-packaged items would go in the booth; at one point Alex, the tall, blond brother reached up and gripped her upper arm slightly when they were talking about a snack he particularly liked that she liked also; she didn't think anything of it, until she realized a few minutes later he was still gently rubbing her upper arm.

'That can't mean anything,' Jenny thought – this was an actual meeting, not some type of set up. She decided not to say anything about his finger gently rubbing her arm because she did not want to call the eighteen year old student down in front of his brother and the other adults.

He became quiet – she glanced over at him, and saw that he was staring at her breasts through the thin knit top, and even as she watched his fingertips grazed the side of her large, firm breast as he rubbed her arm; the movement seemed quite natural, but it was as though a lightning bolt went off in Jenny's mind.

She swallowed thickly, her face flushing at the very short touch – it had only lasted a moment, and none of the other men appeared to notice the young man was caressing her arm. She shifted slightly to try to get him to remove his hand, but it had the undesired effect of making his fingertips once again brush against the side of her full, round breast. This time the pressure was a bit harder, and the fingers stayed there for a moment longer.

Jenny told herself she was being paranoid, that it was just an innocent touch. She glanced at the camera, and saw Jimmy smiling at her; he had an open, inviting smile. She smiled back uncertainly, and started slightly when Alex's fingers pressed once again into the side of her bosom; this time they stayed there, and began rubbing and pressing into her soft flesh ever so gently through the thin shirt and bra.

Jim, Carl and John were discussing different ways to promote the snack stand, and what to rename it. Jenny bit her lip, afraid to say anything, and wondering why none of the men had noticed the young man's inappropriate touching of her, but she still did not tell Alex to remove his hand from her arm – she did not want to embarrass the student, she told herself as he pushed his fingertips harder into her pliant, large breast.

She glanced at him again, but he was still staring at her firm knockers; she reached up as though the scratch an itch and brushed his fingers away, but they were back a moment later. "Is everything OK, Mrs. Carter?" Jim Botte asked, his blue eyes lasering into hers. "What do you think of Grizzly Snacks for the name of the new stand?"

"Um, oh, I think that is a very good name," she stammered softly. Carl and John were sitting across from her in two large armchairs; they had to be able to see Alex's hand on her arm, and his fingertips rubbing a bit harder against her breast, but they acted completely normally.

"Excellent," Jim said; he turned towards her a bit more, and quite casually and smoothly slipped his left hand onto her firm, silk encased left thigh just above her knee. "Do you think you could volunteer to run it at the start, to make sure things are going well? Then we could gradually bring students in to train them," he smiled, and his big, warm hand slipped further inside her thigh.

Jenny smiled at him, and tried to casually push his hand from her silky thigh; it felt large and too hot through the slick stockings she had on. Alex took the opportunity to press his fingers against her breast again, harder than before. Jenny glanced at Carl and John – they were discussing some kind of financial subject that she could not understand, and were ignoring her. She turned to Alex, and said in a soft voice, "I know you're a gentleman, Alex, you know you shouldn't be touching me like that." Both her hands were holding John's wrist and forearm.

Unfortunately, turning toward Alex had two unfortunate side effects – his fingers quite casually slipped around the front of her breast, till he was cupping her firm, round, heavy globe in his palm. The movement was quite natural. It also had the effect of causing her long thighs to spread a bit further apart. Jenny made a soft noise as Jim's hand slipped further to the inside of her thigh, despite her restraining hands. He started kneading her warm, firm flesh gently through the silky stockings.

Jenny breathed out a long sigh – "Alex, please, I really wish you wouldn't – wouldn't touch me like that," she gasped softly – so far he was simply cupping her breast, but her tender globes had already swelled slightly, and her nipples were stiff, burning rocks.

"Mr. Evans, Mr. Nelson, please, would you tell these gentlemen to quit touching me? I – ohn, I can't seem to fend them off!" Jenny said. She let go of Jim's arm, and once again pushed Alex's hand away from her super sensitive tit mound. He smiled at her, and went back to rubbing her arm as Nelson and Evans looked at her; she realized she had pushed the young man's hand away to early. Nelson, the Vice-Principle, smiled widely.

"It looks innocent enough, Mrs. Carter – don't be such a prude, they are just satisfying their curiosity," Nelson said. Jenny looked down, and saw that Mr. Botte's fingers were now pushing under her short skirt. She diverted one hand from fending off Alex, and once again gripped his thick wrist, stopping further ascent from his hand. It felt huge on her slim thigh, and her tight skirt was beginning to bunch around the man's strong, large hand.

Alex once again slipped his fingers to the front of her breast, this time cupping her left breast. This time, though, he lifted the heavy globe boldly. "But – "

"You can get up and leave if you want, Mrs. Carter, but don't disturb us while we are talking," John Evans snapped, not even looking towards her.

"Umm, yes – I mean, yes sir," she replied uncertainly. Was she just supposed to sit here while the two men felt up her glowing, pulsing body? Alex lifted her breast again, then began rolling the heavy globe softly about her chest, exploring it gently but not trying to be subtle at all now. Jenny found herself staring into Jimmy's smiling face again as his brother gradually began playing with her super soft, heaving tit mound with a bit more force.

Jenny tried ineffectually, and quietly, to push him away, but he simply switched his attentions to her other full, round breast, began rubbing and squeezing her right breast as he had her left, trying to bring that nipple to the hardness the left one had achieved.

"I have an idea that would increase sales immediately," Jimmy suddenly said, smiling at her in a way she did not care for. "She should wear a bikini!"

"The – that's absurd!" Jenny gasped. She was aware that Alex was now squeezing her firm melon with enough force that she had to hold in her soft gasps; Mr. Evans and the vice-principle continued to ignore completely what the young man was doing, and Jenny was not sure what to do. She needed this job, and extra money would be very nice.

What could happen, she asked herself guiltily. She realized that Jim Botte had slipped his hand a bit further under her skirt, and for the first time felt his fingers slip onto her hot, naked flesh above her stockings.

"Now, that sounds like an intriguing idea. Do you have a bra on, Mrs. Carter" the vice president asked, leaving aside for the moment his discussion of financial matters.

Jenny tried to control her breathing – she managed to push Alex's bold hand away from her left breast, but he cupped her right breast once again, acting as though it was the most natural thing in the world. Jenny decided to ignore that for the moment, and reached down to put both hands on Jim Botte's arm again. She did not want him sneaking his hand any further up her thigh – she remembered what had happened the last time a group of men had her in this office.

"Yes, of course I do," she finally answered, blushing – it was a half cup bra that pushed her large, soft orbs up and out, and which left half of her stiff nipple and aureole exposed.

"Well, let's see it, then – it would be about the same as a bikini top, I should think. Do you think you would be willing to do that, Mrs. Cater? Alex, go ahead and unzip Mrs. Carter's top so we can see what we're getting," Nelson commanded.

"Yes Sir!" Alex replied sharply. He let go of her breast momentarily while Jenny shook her head slightly – "I - I don't think that is a very good idea," she protested, but all the men noticed both of her hands remained locked on Botte's muscular forearm. Her short skirt was now bunching around his thick wrist, and his strong, thick fingers were freely exploring the silky, hot flesh above her stalking tops almost exclusively now.

Alex drew the zipper down, and Jenny simply stared at his hands as he unfastened the zipper and pushed the tight shirt back off of her shoulders. Her big tits bulged out of the bra like a common whores, and Jenny blushed slightly. "Um, a – a bikini might cover a little more," she said softly, looking at the two men sitting in front of her. She had decided to simply ignore what Alex and Jim were doing. If Mr. Nelson and Mr. Evans were going to ignore their actions, that is what she would do too!

"Anyway, I – I don't think my husband would approve of this. Ohn, oh my, Alex, I don't think he would understand you touching my – I guess you just want to feel how soft the fabric is," she said miserably as Alex's hand once again began rubbing her large, DD breast through the skimpy, silky fabric. "You – you see, this is probably what my husband would be - uhn, oh, ohnnnn, would be worried about!"

Alex smiled at her, and began kneading her super soft, large mound with more force; soon he was squeezing large handfuls of her heaving, swollen, super sensitive tittie with enough force that the soft globes threatened to pop out of the slutty, to tight brassiere. Jenny clenched her jaw, determined not to react to the young man's touch.

"If you let all the young men feel your breasts up like Alex is doing, we could charge even more money," John Evans, the lawyer, was also smiling at her nastily.

"No, your kidding – anyway, I am sure Alex is ohn, god, yess, please, maybe you shouldn't pull my nipple like that!" she said. She realized she was simply holding her hands against Botte's arm as he quite openly pushed her skirt up, exposing for the first time her soft blue panties.

"She could sell kisses, to," Botte said calmly, smiling at her. "How would you like that, Mrs. Carter? Would like to sell your kisses, and let strangers slip you a bit of tongue?"

He reached up a bit more as he spoke, and his thick fingers started rubbing her pouting cunt lips through the thin silk of the panties. Jenny groaned, and gritted her teeth together. She held her hands against his arm, but was no longer even trying to push him away.

"Ohn, fuck," she gasped as his fingers began circling her clit. "I – I really don't think my husband would like that," she finally gasped, somehow managing to ignore the fact that Alex had now pulled her bra cups down and was gently squeezing and rubbing her now naked breasts, or that Botte's fingers were pushing the silky fabric up into her now very damp pussy.

She was having a harder time ignoring all this and the naughty way Botte's thumb was rubbing and stroking her inflamed clit through the panties. "Let me try, and you can see if your husband would object, Mrs. Carter!" Alex said, and then he was bending down. He sealed his lips slowly and gently with Jenny's, and then his tongue began a slow exploration of her full, pouting lips and her sweet mouth.

Despite herself, Jenny found her jaws drooping open – she felt Botte pulling her panties to one side, and as Alex began invading her warm, wet mouth with his thick tongue, so Botte's fingers began teasing her cuntlips aside; he slowly sliced two fingers into her now sopping pussy, and began to make gentle 'come here' motions as he slowly began screwing his fingers in and out of her hungry pussy, going a bit deeper each time.

Jenny moaned – Alex's tongue was exploring her mouth deeply now, and she was kissing him back. Her head was tilted, and she opened her mouth wider as she felt the impending orgasm begin to wash over her. It was like a storm surge before the big waves, and she had just enough sense to stop kissing Alex as she began shaking and shuddering into a huge orgasm.

She felt, on some level, Alex bending down – the young man began an expert ravaging of her swollen, super sensitive breasts with his skilled lips, teeth and tongue, and Jenny bucked onto Botte's hand at the same time she was turning her body so Alex could get at her breasts with his magic mouth that much easier.

The wriggling looked incredible as the young newlywed teacher twisted and writhed on the couch seemingly for the men's pleasure, but she herself was taking more pleasure in the delicious deniability of the quasi blackmail. She grunted, and began cursing again, telling the men to fuck her.

Alex stood up, and guided her open, gasping mouth to his dripping, 9 inch cock. The knob disappeared in her plump lips, and she immediately began slurping on the tasty meat. She twisted her body so Botte could continue finger fucking her, and began bobbing her head slowly up and down the 18 year old students fat fuck wand.

Slurping sounds began to fill the room; the last vestiges of shame and reticence dropped away from the gorgeous, curvaceous young teacher as another orgasm washed over her.

She came out of this one just in time to realize Alex was standing at attention, that he had been fucking her face while holding her head still, but that now his head was poised just inside the luscious ring of her lips. She sucked, and slurped at the too tasty meat trapped in her hungry mouth, knowing instinctively what was going to happen. The young man bucked, and began shooting thick wads of sperm onto Jenny's writhing tongue. She swallowed the stuff greedily, suddenly acutely ashamed of what was happening.

The young man let go of her head, smiling widely. "That was great, Mrs. Carter – the guys would definitely pay for a kiss like that!"

"Uhn, young man, that was wrong of you to – oh, my, what are you doing, Mr. Botte? You – um, you want me to get on my hands and knees on the couch?" she asked doubtfully, but allowed herself to be positioned by a widely smiling Jimmy Graham. His brother Alex was now behind the camera. "Um, Hi, Jimmy – I know you won't let these guys keep abusing me like this, will you?" she asked beseechingly, and felt the couch shift as Botte got down behind her.

"Don't worry, Mrs. Carter," Jimmy smiled. He reached out with one hand, and scooped up her left breast; with the other hand he loosened his belt and then his pants. His cock was just as long as Alex's, Jenny thought, but a bit fatter.

She had expected to feel Botte's dick, but when he began licking her pouting pussy lips, Jenny nearly jumped out of her skin.

She stared at Jimmy's dick as he loosened his pants, his hand was now tugging on her nipple – Botte's mouth moved to her clit, and then his fingers were back in her tight, damp pussy. Jimmy moved forward slightly, so that just the tip of his dick bumped into Jenny's plump lips, which were tightly closed.

"Show me how my brother shoved his cock in your mouth, Mrs. Carter," Jimmy commanded softly, and bumped his lemon sized knob a bit harder into her teeth. Jenny clenched her jaws – the soft, leaking crown bumped into her lips again, and then again, and all the time Botte's mouth and fingers were driving her over the edge once again.

At some point she could not keep her jaws clamped shut against Jimmy's cock; at some point she relaxed her jaws, and allowed the pressure of the young man's hand at the back of her head to force her gorgeous face down on his stiff, fat tool. As it pressed her tongue flatly to the bottom of her mouth she shuddered into a higher stage of ecstasy.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Jenny Carter finds the Steep Slope Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds