• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Kasey's Legs Ch. 08

Kasey's Legs Ch. 08

For the rest of my day at work, after getting my face fucked by Ken, the president of Goodrich Logistics, in Mr. Jones' office, I kept to myself.

The guys continued making remarks, gestures and references to the home movie I'd made. They'd all obviously seen the movie by that afternoon. I'd seen Steve in the break room with his laptop and other guys gathered around it. I knew what was going on.

I'd set the whole thing up and Steve was simply executing my plan, and hopefully collecting on his bet, so I had nothing to complain about. The reality was different than the fantasy. Still adjusting to everyone knowing I sucked cock, having them watch me getting fucked by seven different men in Halloween masks, hearing them laugh and mock me was difficult to cope with.

"Oh yeah, give me another one," one of the guys said in an imitation of my effeminate voice as he walked past my desk.

My voice was becoming more feminine every day.

When I first started dressing and going out, I tried to alter my voice, trying to sound more like a woman. Now I was talking that way naturally and could not find my masculine voice at all.

I ate my lunch in my car and avoided the break room. My video, which I expected to just be shown to my co-workers, was apparently out on the internet. It was even available for free download, according to what Ken had told Mr. Jones.

I started writing a note to Steve. In it, I accused him of betraying me and being wrong for letting my video go out for public consumption. Then I threw the note away.

Looking down at my legs and my pretty ankle socks I realized I was really horny, even after getting worked over in Mr. Jones' office. I looked around to make sure no one was around in the parking lot, and sat up slightly in the seat of my car to pull my shorts down. I pulled them down just enough to expose my pathetic genitals and started rubbing them.

My thin, hopeless dick was now barely an inch long and simply could not get hard. I tried picturing various hot scenes, reliving experiences I'd had in my mind, but there was nothing. I just felt hornier and hornier the more I let my imagination roam and could not get myself off to relieve the tension.

I got out of my car sweating. Trying to masturbate in a car on a ninety-degree day will do that to you, especially if you are frustrated by not getting anywhere with your efforts.

When I returned to my desk I kept squirming in my chair. Steve was riding around in a forklift, moving pallets of shrink-wrapped boxes around. When he was finished, I strutted over to him, my ass swishing gently back and forth like a woman's.

"What's up?" Steve asked as I approached.

"I'm not mad," I told him.

"Not mad about what?"

"I'm not mad about you putting my movie on the Internet."

"That was Darcy's idea, not mine. You were passed out and we dragged you off to bed and she kept pushing me to do it."

"Do you think a lot of men watched it?"

"Shit, Kasey, the video had 40,000 hits the last time I checked it."

My jaw dropped and my eyes shot open. "Wow."

"Thousands of guys all around the world jacking off while watching you getting gangbanged," laughed Steve as he walked away. "Fucking funny as hell is what that is."

I wanted to get to a laptop and see the movie for myself. Sure, I lived it, but seeing myself on video was something I'd never done. The thought was intensely exciting and arousing, and yet my little dick didn't even quiver.

I walked to the break room where two guys were sitting around a laptop watching my video and laughing.

After pausing to collect myself in the doorway, I walked into the break room and once they noticed me, I asked, "Can I watch?"

Laughing, they looked at me and said, "Sure, pull up a chair."

I grabbed a chair and dragged it over to the table, placing it between my co-workers Gary and Jim, but just behind them so I could watch over their shoulders.

The video was showing a close-up of a cock rubbing against my asshole. It panned up to the clown mask covering the face of the man getting ready to enter me. It moved up my body, pinned down with my legs pulled back alongside my head, to my smiling face.

"Just give it to me, baby," I moaned in the video. "I need it. I need it so bad."

The camera pulled back to a full body shot. The clown was slowly pushing it into me as my smile got wider and my moans of pleasure got louder.

My two co-workers kept laughing. "He fucking loves it! Bitch can't get ENOUGH!"

It was like I wasn't even there.

At least until both turned around and Gary said, "You must be hard as a rock watching this shit, huh Kasey?"

"I bet he can't even get it up," laughed Jim.

"Go close the door," Gary told me. "Then come back over here and get on your knees."

My first thought was to say no and act offended, but that thought quickly passed. I was incredibly horny and the movie was making it worse. Then another realization blasted into my head.

I wanted to obey men and do as I was told.

I stood up without saying a word and walked to the door. I closed it. Jim got up behind me and stood by the door, watching through the door's glass window for anyone who might interrupt.

"Crawl over here on your knees," Gary said, laughing. "I want you to give me head while I watch your sick movie."

I felt the twitch again, telling me to run out of the room, out of the warehouse and drive off in my car. It passed. I got down on the dirty break room floor on my hands and knees and crawled towards Gary's table.

"Damn!" Jim cried out. "Pansy ass really needs some dick."

"I do," I admitted absently, not sure if I spoke the words or just thought them.

"My wife hasn't given me head since before we got married," Gary chuckled. "I could use a good blowjob, even if it is from a sissy."

I crawled under the table and turned towards Gary, hitting my head on the bottom of the table in the process. Once I regained my composure, Gary had his dick out under the table. It was fat, but it wasn't anywhere close to hard. I'd never been confronted with a soft cock before.

"Make me hard, sissy," Gary said. "Let's see if you can get me off before anyone tries to come in here."

I licked his balls eagerly, working my way up to his cock slowly and I was so happy when I saw him start to get hard. I ran my tongue up his cock until I reached the head and enveloped it in my mouth. Feeling him get harder and harder inside my mouth until he was completely erect was an incredible moment for me.

I sucked up and down and held myself up by my hands. The position of the table forced me onto all fours so I could not use my hands.

Someone started banging on the door. I didn't want to stop so I kept going, coming up and running my tongue around the head of his cock and tonguing the underside. Then I went back down on him.

"Who the fuck is at the door?" groaned Gary. "Tell them to come back in five minutes."

I kept sucking, trying my hardest to get him off as quickly as I could. The knocking on the door was obviously distracting him from what I was doing and making my goal more elusive.

Then the door started pushing open. Jim tried to push his body up against it to prevent whoever was on the other side from getting in. "Give us five minutes, man," Jim was saying to the person trying to get into the break room. "Five minutes!"

Tony, a big heavyset guy, won his battle with Jim and the break room door swung open. I winced, not knowing who it might be because my attention was elsewhere, and kept sucking.

"Dude, Jones and that guy from Goodrich are in the warehouse and headed this way," Tony said after catching his breath. "They want everyone together for some kind of meeting."

Tony looked down and saw me under the table, looked at the laptop playing my movie and told Gary, "You need to police this shit up. They're coming this way."

Gary pushed back in his chair, yanking his cock out of my mouth rudely. He turned his back to Tom and Tony and pulled his pants up. Once he had gotten himself back together, he sighed and turned to the other men.

"Fucking Jones, man, he doesn't come down here for like a month and decides to come by right when I'm trying to get my rocks off?"

I crawled out from under the table. I brushed off my knees with my hand, getting rid of some of the dirt and sticky stuff that had adhered itself to my bare skin. The quick brushing could do nothing for the fact that my knees remained blackened and scuffed from crawling and kneeling on the dirty floor.

I walked with the real men back to the warehouse where Mr. Jones and Ken were standing with the warehouse staff gathered around them. I wasn't sure what this meeting was all about, but I kept hoping it didn't have anything to do with me.

Everything was quiet and everyone stood there waiting for whatever announcement was coming. Mr. Jones suddenly lurched forward and screamed, "Everyone shut up and pay attention!"

"Fucking Jones," muttered someone quietly.

Ken stepped forward and introduced himself. He went on to say he always enjoyed working with our company and appreciated everyone's hard work. Then he announced that he had bought the company and that Mr. Jones was retiring.

The idea of Mr. Jones retiring and leaving the company was welcome news to everyone. No one could stand him or his always strange behavior.

The guys began to say things they didn't mean, like "We'll miss you" and "Good luck out there" and Mr. Jones snapped.

"You're all a bunch of fucking morons," he said and stormed away from the group, standing a good twenty feet away and glaring with his arms crossed.

Ken called me up in front of the group and put his arm around my shoulders.

"I'd also like to announce that I am going to bring Kasey up front with me to be my assistant. He knows the way things work around here and I'll need someone that does because Miss Judy is also leaving. I guess she came in with Jonesie and wants to leave with him."

There was a lot of mumbling and muttering around the warehouse staff, but no one said anything out loud or asked any questions. Ken cleared his throat.

"In case anyone is wondering why the job wasn't posted and why I didn't interview any other candidates for the job, let's just say when Kasey auditioned for the job and I was impressed with his, shall we say... oral talents."

The guys all started laughing.

"Judging from Kasey's knees I think you all know what I'm talking about." Ken turned to me and said, "We'll have to get you a pillow from now on so you don't ruin your pretty knees."

I nodded, looking at the floor and said, "I hope I do well in my new position."

"Well, I'm sure there will be plenty of new positions," Ken told me, smiling. "I'm sure you'll do fine, but just one more thing."

"Yes, sir," I said, continuing to look at the floor while standing in front of all my co-workers.

"From now on, whenever you are in the company of men, you need to be on your knees, looking down and being quiet until you are told to do otherwise? Do you understand what I'm talking about?"

I swallowed hard and went down on my knees. I clasped my hands behind my back and looked down. "Yes, sir, I think I understand."

"Come up to my office, Jonesie's old office, and we'll discuss your job further," he told me. He then looked back at the rest of the group, who were laughing and making all kinds of rude remarks, and told them to get back to work.

I followed Ken up to the office. Mr. Jones walked behind me, probably staring at my ass the entire time. When we got to the office, Judy was putting her personal things in a box and looking at me with newfound disdain. I found myself wondering if her retirement had been voluntary.

Once we were inside Mr. Jones' office, Ken said, "Knees, please." Mr. Jones sat down at his soon to be former desk and pulled a stack of papers out of a drawer. He handed them to Ken as I knelt before them.

"If you could change one thing about yourself, Kasey, what would it be?" Ken asked.

"Well, sir, I wish I was naturally smooth all over, but lately it seems like I'm not growing any hair on my body at all."

"I see," Ken said while looking over the papers Mr. Jones had given him. "Anything else?"

"To be honest, sir, I wish I didn't have such big feet. I wish they were smaller and more girlish because big feet are so awkward."

"Sit in the chair and take off your sneakers and those pretty lace socks," Ken told me. He kept flipping through the papers, looking at each one before sticking it at the bottom of the stack in his hand.

Turning to Mr. Jones he said, "There's nothing here about his feet."

"I don't want to look at anyone's fucking feet!" yelled Mr. Jones.

"Dammit, Jonesie, I told you to evaluate his whole body.

"

As I took my sneakers off, I listened and tried to figure out what they were talking about. Mr. Jones had sheets of paper that had my name at the top and categories like "thighs" and "crossed legs" and the like with rows of numbers underneath. I had seen them before. As I thought about it, a soft feminine voice inside my head told me, "Let the men talk about man things. You don't need to think anymore."

After I got my sneakers off, I looked at my feet and they seemed smaller than they usually did. I pulled my socks off quickly to see that my feet were indeed smaller; much smaller. I learned later that my feet had shrunk from a women's size 12 to a size 7. With my glittery pink toenails pointing in the air I marveled at my more feminine sized feet.

"Wow," I gasped, smiling.

"Back on your knees," Ken said.

"Yes, sir," I said and knelt before him.

"If I told you that you would be sucking between eight to twelve cocks every day at work, what would you say?"

"Oh gosh, I'd say thank you, sir."

"I want you to come to work tomorrow all dressed up pretty. A nice blouse, very short skirt, six-inch heels that are open and show your resized feet, and make sure to put on your makeup and do your hair."

"Yes, sir, but I'll have to go shoe shopping now."

"Of course you will. Make sure you do it tonight. You can leave for the day."

"Thank you sir," I said in my increasingly effeminate voice.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Kasey's Legs Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 493 milliseconds