• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Doctor of Huganomics

Doctor of Huganomics

*******

Backstage during a WWE NXT live event, John Cena, dressed in his trademark jean shorts, T-shirt and baseball cap combination, is watching Hideo Itami and Tyler Breeze battle in a competitive match up with an impressed look on his face. "If these guys keep busting their ass like this...The future is going to be just fine." Cena before he begins to walk down the hallway. He soon comes across NXT's resident hugger, Bayley, dressed in her bright ring attire which clings nicely to her nicely sized and well rounded tits as-well as her thick, juicy ass.

"Hi there..It's Bayley, right?" Cena says, introducing himself to the happy-go-lucky NXT diva.

"You-you're..John Cena!" Bayley says with a gasp as the nervous diva turns towards him.

"Last time I checked" Cena says with a cheerful chuckle. "I've heard about you."

"Really?...Ummmmm..Like what?" Bayley says as she looks down at here feet.

"Just that you've got a bright future. I watched your match at Rival, you impressed the hell out of me." Cena says with a handsome smile.

"Wow...that's like...really awesome..coming from you" Bayley says as she gives John Cena a shy smile.

"Hey now, I'm not so special. I just say it how I see it." Cena says while he looks over Bayley's curvy body.

"Thanks..I'm going to try my best" Bayley nods with a sweet smile.

"I'm sure you will, I'd say Sasha will have to hold onto that title real tight with you around" Cena says as he continues to look over Bayley's desirable frame.

"Yeah! I'm going to give her everything I've got!" Bayley says with an upbeat smile

"That's the attitude I like to see!" Cena says with a laugh. Suddenly Bayley moves forward and gives John Cena a big hug, firmly squeezing herself against his muscular body.

"Woah!" Cena laughs in surprise before Bayley quickly pulls away, heavily blushing. "What's wrong?" Cena says confused.

"Ummm...it's just...ummmmmm" Bayley stammers nervously, looking everywhere but at John Cena's face. "Yo-you're....." Bayley continues to stammer, her eyes repeatedly looking at his crotch and then quickly looking away.

"Oh...Is that all?" Cena says with a good-natured laugh as he looks down and sees that his jean shorts are doing little to hide his bulging crotch. "I'm sure you've seen what a lot of the other divas get up to around here by now."

"Ummmmm...well...yeah.." Bayley says, shyly moving her feet.

"It's basically a requirement on the main roster to be able to handle some action...If you want, I test out you're diva potential" Cena says with a confident smirk as he blatantly checks out the rookie diva.

"Uhhh...O-okay.." Bayley replies anxiously, finally lifting her eyes to his handsome features.

"Why don't we go somewhere more private.." Cena replies

"I...I know a place" Bayley says with an timid smile.

******************

Several minutes later, in an empty locker room backstage, a naked Bayley is kneeling in front of an equally naked John Cena. Staring wide eyed at his massive shaft as she slowly strokes it. "Oh wow!" Bayley says with her eyes fixated on his cock.

"If you want to go anywhere on the main roster, you've gotta be able to handle a dick like this." Cena says with a smile, as he looks down at Bayley's naked body.

"Mmmmmm..I'm go to try my best with this big dick" Bayley says with an upbeat tones as she begins to circle her tongue around the head of his dick.

"Ahhhh..I'm sure you will." Cena groans as he feels Bayley's wet tongue rub against his pole.

"Mmmmmmm" Bayley lightly moans as she strokes the lower half of his cock with her hand while she begins to works her tongue over the upper half. Slowly moving her tongue down his shaft, spreading her saliva over his massive length before moving back up and moving her tongue down another side. Delivering long, pleasurable licks to the former 15 time world champion.

"Ahhhhhh..mmmmm" Cena groans out as Bayley works over his cock with surprising skill. The former Davina Rose then parts her lips and takes the head of the muscular hunk's shaft into her warm, wet mouth.

"Mmmmm..mmmmmmm" Bayley moans around Cena's dick as she flicks her tongue against the bottom side of his dick while trapping it in her mouth.

"Ahhhhh..yeah" Cena groans, placing his hands on his waist while he allows the bubbly diva to have her way with his cock.

"Mmmmm..mmmmmmm" Bayley moans as she begins to bobs her head along his extremely impressive member, taking the first few inches past her lips before rising back up until just the head remains in her mouth before moving forward again.

"Awwwww shit" Cena moans, tilting his head back as Bayley sucks on his man-meat, working over the top half with her mouth while she works over the bottom half with her hand.

"Mmmmmmm..mmmmm" Bayley moans as she continues blowing the cock of the man who won the 2008 and 2013 Royal Rumble match, smoothly bobbing her head as she coats his length with her saliva.

"Mmmmmmmm..ahhhhh" John Cena groans out as he reaches down with her strong hands and begins to fondle Bayley's right breast.

"Ohhhhhh..mmmmmmmm" Bayley moans out around his cock as she briskly bobs her head, removing her hand now from the base of his shaft, the usually awkward diva expertly handling him as she delivers deep, lustful sucks to his cock.

"Awwww fuck..ahhhhh" Cena moans out as Bayley moves her head now further, taking more of his thick inches into her mouth, much to the delight of The Face of the WWE.

"Mmmmmmm..ohhhhhhh" Bayley moans as John Cena continues to plays with her tits. The women who was engaged in a bitter feud with the BFF's now engaged in a lustful blowjob with one of the most polarizing WWE superstars of all time.

"Ahhhh shit..mmmmm" Cena groans out loudly as Bayley moves her tonuge against his cock while keeping her lips firmly wrapped around it, dishing out an intense blowjob much to his joy and surprise.

"Mmmmmmm..mmmmmm" Bayley's moans vibrate against his shaft as she moves down further, a feat that would leave a normal woman loudly gagging but Bayley continues quickly bobbing her head, practically fucking her own face with his shaft.

"Fuck...ahhhhhh..ahhhhhh" Cena lets out a loudly moans as his dick is being worked on with tremendous skill that would be more befitting of a pornstar and not an NXT diva.

"Ohhhhhh.,ohhhhhh" Bayley moans as she moans her hand down and begins to play with her damp pussy, still not missing a beat though as she sucks his shaft in a way that would shock most people who knew her normally nervous and awkward personality.

"Ahhhhh..Mmmmmm!" Cena moans out, expertly handling his skilled blowjob even if the talent and eagerness of the woman delivering it to him may have caught him off guard.

"Ohhhhhhh..mmmmmmmm" Bayley moans as she rubs her hand against her pussy while her nose presses against Cena's powerful waist, signaling all of his vast size as past through her lips.

"Ahhhh shit..Damn..some of the main roster divas can't even do that." Cena moans out, impressed as Bayley holds his entire dick inside of her mouth without gagging.

"Mmmmmmm..mmmmmmm" Bayley moans as she deep throats his cock, now moving her hand up to rub against his large ballsack, spreading her pussy juices over them.

"Ahhhhh fuck...ahhhhh" Cena groans as Bayley begins to slowly lift her head from his shaft, tightly gripping her lips around his thickness, dragging them slowly all his length until the head falls from her mouth.

"Damn..I was not expecting that.." Cena says, as Bayley rises to her feet, lusfully gazing at his muscular body.

"Why not?" Bayley asks with a wicked smirk.

"Well..you just didn't seem to type.." Cena replies, returning her lustful stares as he looks over her curvacious frame.

"I need a big fucking cock as much as any other girl." Bayley says deviously while moving over to a nearby couch to kneel on, showing off her juicy ass to the former Prototype.

"I'm not a man to deny a woman what she needs." Cena says with a smile before walks over behind the young diva and lines up his shaft with the entrance of her pussy before firmly thrusting into her tightness.

"Ohhhhhhh..ohhhhhhh" Bayley moans as his cock invades her tight, wet pussy from behind. Gripping onto the backrest of the couch, bracing herself for his huge cock as it slowly enters her pussy as it is already forced to stretch open to take his thickness.

"Ahhhhhhh..ahhhhhh" Cena groans out, feeling her inner walls around his very sizable shaft as he sends his inches inside the normally shy diva. His eyes locked on the her round rear-end as he eases into her.

Ohhhhhhh..mmmmmmmm" Bayley moans as she looks back at the extremely well defined body of the former multi-time WWE and World Heavyweight Champion.

"Awww shit..ahhhhh" John Cena moans out as he begins to thrust himself into the very pleasurably tight cunt of Bayley, much to the joy of both individuals involved in this already hot, sexual encounter.

"Ohhhhhhh fuck..ohhhhh" Bayley moans as she feels him begin to pound away her cunt, the high-spirited woman loving the feeling of having such a massive cock inside of her.

"Ahhhhhh..ohhhhhh" Cena moans out, moving his hands to firmly grips and grope the ass of the woman who's taking his cock inside of her.

"Ohhhhhh yeah!..ohhhhhh yeah!" Bayley moans loudly as she continues to look back at him, more specifically down at his dick. Her beautiful eyes fixated as it's sent deeper and deeper into her depths.

"Mmmmmmmm..ahhhhhhh" Cena groans as he plays with the her ass. Squeezing the fleshy cheeks with his strong hands which causes her to moans out even louder.

"Ohhhh fuck..fuck!" Bayley moans as she feels his hips begin to smack against her ass, signalling all of his length had entered his cunt. The hyper-friendly diva loving the feeling of her cunt being filled to the max around his length.

"Ahhhhhh shit!" Cena moans, still plowing into her at a pace that would have caused an ordinary man to have blown his load by now, he however looks like he could continue this intense fucking for hours, a smiling across his face as he fills the young diva with his shaft.

"Ohhhhhhhh!..Fuck me!" Bayley lustfully demands, although she was trying to impress him at first, trying to show that she was worthy of being a WWE diva, she now seems far more interested in satisfying her own lustful desires. Showing a side of her personality that is in stark contrast with what the viewers of NXT see from her each week.

"Ahhhh..I thought I was" Cena chuckles as he begins to increase his pace, thrusting into her with increased speed and force which causes both of the lustful grapplers to moan out in heightened pleasure.

"Ohhhhh shit! Ohhhhh yeah!" Bayley moans out happily, now pushing her thick ass back against him, perfectly meeting his thrusts, sending him as deep as possible into her pussy.

"Ahhhhhh damn..awwwww" Cena moans as he rapidly sends his member into the increasingly wet pussy of the woman he met just minutes ago, her juices covering his member further helping him deliver this superb hammering of her cunt.

"Shit! Ohhhhhhh fuck!" Bayley moans out, sweat now beginning to lightly coat her curvy frame as she rocks back to meet his thrusting cock.

"Ahhhhhh..ahhhhhh" Cena moans, now firmly gripping onto her hips to ensure he can give the sexy, not-so-innocent diva the fucking she deserves.

"Ohhhhhhh yeah! ohhhhh fuck!" Bayley moans, tilting her head back as lustful moans pour from her mouth as she takes the biggest dick she's ever seen before in her young life.

"Shit...awwww yeah" Cena groans as he intensely sends himself inside of the happy-go-lucky NXT diva, her now soaking wet and still tight cunt feeling fantastic around his cock.

"Fuck! Ohhhhhhh fuck yes!" Bayley loudly moans as she wildly bucks back against him, displaying lust and desire the man fucking her wouldn't of thought she was capable of, based on his first impression of the rookie diva.

"Ahhhhh..awwww yeah" Cena groans as his hips smack against Bayley's ample checks, causing them to jiggle and ripple erotically.

"Give it to me! Ohhhhhhhhhhh" Bayley moans as her tight cunt is rapidly filled with his man-meat, sending shock-waves of pleasure through her body.

"Mmmmmmmm..awwwwwww" Cena moans, after several more deep thrusts, he pulls his cock out of Bayley's pussy. He then grabs her waist, turns her over and places her legs on her shoulders before reentering his tightness.

"Mmmmmmmmm" Bayley moans as his thick head penetrates her while she moans her hands up to feel her firm tits.

"Ahhhhhhh..ahhhhhh" Cena moans as he resumes thrusting himself into the young women he met just minutes ago, much to both of her delight.

"Ohhhhhh..fucking fill me!" Bayley she lustfully demands, locking her eyes with his as she moves her hot, sweaty body to meet his strong thrusts.

"Awwwwww shit..damn" Cena groans as he feels his pussy soaking wet pussy squeezing his member, covering him in her juices.

"Ohhhhhh..ohhhhhh yes! yes!" Bayley yells in pleasure, wrapping her legs around his neck and firmly gripping onto the pillows of the couch now as she takes his intense thrusts into her depths.

"Ahhhhhhh..Mmmmmmmm fuck" Cena moans, gripping onto her waist so he can aid her in moving against his pumps, sending himself as deep as possible into the shockingly sexual diva.

"OHHHHHHHHHH..OHHHHHHHHHH" Bayley screams as her pussy begins to tighten around his thrusting cock.

"FUCK..AHHHH..AHHHHH" Cena loudly groans, feeling her inner walls grip his cock like a vice.

"YES! DON'T STOP!" Bayley shouts as her entire body tenses and she begins to cum hard on his dick.

"AHHHHHHH SHIT..FUCK!" He groans, intent on making her ride out this amazing sexual high even as his cock begins to throb.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHH GAWD!" Bayley screams, her curvy body trembling while she holds onto the couch cushions for dear life

"Awwwwww...ahhhhhhh" Cena moans out, finally pulling out of her extremely deeply fucked cunt when her orgasm fully subsides. He then begins to rapidly stroke his throbbing shaft, aiming at down at the sweaty, panting NXT diva. "Ahhhhhh shit" he groans deeply when as he starts to cum, sending thick streams of jizz down on her face and tits.

"You...you can really fuck!" Bayley says with a smile between deep breaths, still recovering from her intense sexual high. John Cena looks back at her for a moment with an eyebrow raised.

"You're going too just fine when you get to the main roster." John Cena says with a smile as Bayley feels her cum covered tits.

***********

All feedback is welcomed and appreciated, feel free to send it

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Doctor of Huganomics

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 170 milliseconds