• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Sharon's Story Pt. 02

Sharon's Story Pt. 02

123

Chapter 8

The police and Art left and Dan said, "Well we need to get to bed. Work tomorrow."

"You all get your ass over here and stand in front of me," as I was sitting in the overstuffed chair. I watched as they walked seeing three limp dicks hanging down over their balls. Silvia looked nice to she was quite the looker.

As they stood in front of me I said, "Here are some basic rules," as I felt all three cocks.

"First I own you. From the time you signed those confessions, you are my property. Any one of you screws up and all of you go to jail, so I don't have to police you. All of you will do that for your own sake."

"Second Dan and Silvia you are no longer parents you are brother and sister to Shawn and Steve."

"I am your master non negotiable failure to respect me as such is corporal punishment."

"I see you enjoy being fondled.Your cocks are getting nice and hard."

"In this home you no longer wear clothes unless I say so.

"Shawn, Dan was fucking Siva before he was interrupted so you get on your knees and suck him off."

"No fucking way," Shawn said.

"Dan, Steve, grab that insolent slave put him over my knee," they did and he was screaming, "What the fuck you guys doing she can't do this don't listen to the bitch she's nuts."

"Silva get the wide belt of Dan's and give this slave 3 whacks and I want to see welts or you well receive them."

"Yes master," and she ran and was back with the belt.

Whack three times as welts appeared on his ass. Shawn said, "Stop, please stop."

"Now slave Silva he called your master a bitch that's good for two more first offense." Whack once then Whack two more welts appeared Shawn was crying begging for mercy.

"Slave Silvia he dared to call his master nuts one welt on the back of his legs." Whack and he screamed bawling like a baby.

"Now slave Shawn who am I"

"Your my Master," still bawling from the pain.

"When your master gives you an order, you do it and thank the master for giving you that order, understand?" Shawn nodded his head I signaled Silvia another whack was given.

I repeated the question he said, "Yes master."

"Whose property are you?"

"I am your property master."

"Do you understand your whole purpose in life is to pleasure me as I see it and to obey all my commands with due diligence?"

"Yes master, I understand master."

"Where will you be if you displease me?"

"Master I will receive corporal punishment or put us all in prison."

"Release him Dan and Steve."

Shawn fell off my knee and was curled up on the floor in pain. I put two fingers in Silva's pussy and said "very wet slave."

"Yes my master."

"Steve go in the master bedroom and set up the web cam on the bed and then when it's working and clear picture send it to my pc."

"Yes master right away master" and off Steve went with that nice body and swinging cock. That was making me wet. "Slave Shawn, get on your knees and suck Dan off."

"Yes master, right away master, and thank you master."

"That is much better slave." I had my phone video on and I recorded Shawn sucking Dan off. It didn't take long and Dan started moaning. I said, "Looks like he got a good set of lips slave Dan."

"Yes Master ah he is going to make me, ahh, I am cumming."

"Shawn you swallow one mouth full then hold the rest in your mouth."

Shawn did as he was told and I said, "Now kiss me," and we did and I took all Dan's cum that was in Shawn's mouth and swallowed.

"Very tasty," I said, "Now Shawn lick his cock clean and you can swallow all the nice cum you can find."

"Yes master, thank you master."

Steve walked back in the room at that time seeing his brother licking Dan's cock knowing a few hours earlier he was doing that to him. "Steve come over here stick your fingers into Silva's pussy then taste them." Big smile on his face "Yes master, thank you Master."

He fingered her she moaned and then he pulled them out and tasted it. "mmm," he said.

"Slave Steve, take her in the master bedroom and fuck her silly and at some point sixty nine her I want to see cum on your face play with her no later than four she needs to be up at five for work. Dan you can sleep in Shawn's bed he will sleep between your legs with your cock in his mouth you may direct him and he will do as you say won't you slave Shawn?"

"Yes master thank you master."

"Dan tomorrow you will add my name to all properties vehicles and bank accounts I will also want credit card."

"Yes Master I will have that taken care of."

"Dan set the stove for the night and both you two are going to school tomorrow I got to rest these ribs."

I went up to my room and tried to sleep I was quite excited had the tables totally turned.

Chapter 9

When I awoke it was to my cell ringing I answered "Hello" "Hi it's Sue I am sorry sounds like I woke you."

"It's OK I have to get up at some point I was just hoping the point was later." Sue laughed

"Go ahead laugh now but you will pay later you bitch."

Sue could hear the chipper tone of my voice and knew I was glad to hear from her.

"Yes Mistress I expect I will, what time do I pick you up?"

"Give me 30 minutes to get showered and dressed, ouch, I said.

"What's the matter?" Sue said.

"Just my ribs hurt to move."

"I am only five minutes away rest easy until I get there."

"Fuck I am not going to argue, hell that hurts."

"Those bastards are going to pay for hurting my mistress," and she gave a half hearted laugh.

In a few minutes she was bounding up the stairs and into my room I was still in my panties but no bra I really didn't need one yet. She had on a ¾ length coat and bare legs so she must have a dress on underneath.

"Let me help you," up she skilfully slips her had under my back and with gentle pressure allowed me to sit up. I grimaced a bit but it was a lot easier than me getting up myself. I walked to the bathroom and Sue followed she said, "Lift your arms like you were in the shower." I tried and it hurt like hell felt like my side was on fire.

"Yes Mistress you're in fine shape," she said smiling as she took her coat of she was wearing a very short mini dress and a halter top with no bra. Christ that shower is small and you're sure can't get in a tub." "Sue we have a master bathroom and that shower is bigger." She helped me down the stairs the more I moved the better I felt. In the master bath she stripped naked. She had a fury bush where I kept mine trimmed what there was of it. Her C cup tits were nice no sag and perfectly round, she reached over and slipped my panties off. She turned the shower on and preset the temperature. "In you go Mistress," and she stepped in behind me. "Grab the bar and hold still I will do the work mistress."

"You do a good job bitch or I will punish you."

"Yes my mistress," you could hear her voice.She was beaming that I recognized her sub side. Sue was great.She soaped me with body wash.Then using her hands was twisting my nipples making me moan and she slipped a hand down to my pussy. Her soapy hand was twirling around my clit and she would move off wash my inner thighs and would come back and just brush by my clit.

God I wanted those hands back on my pussy. Sue then took her hands up to my chest and circled my tiny tits with her fingernail.She was driving me nuts. She started pulling on my tits and I started moaning. She leaned in and licked my ear and whispered, "Does your bitch please you mistress?"

"Yes, oh god, yes, finger me bitch.Make me cum."

"Yes mistress" as she moved ever so purposely her hand circling my clit. I was soapy and wet. I knew she had me. I was dripping down my leg when I had orgasm "ouch, ah, ouch, ah, ah ouch," I was stretching because of cumming and the stretching hurt my ribs.

"You bitch that was fantastic but you will pay for that. Grab the bar with your hands behind you and face me." I felt those nice tits and pulled on her nipples. She started moaning. I took my teeth and bit on one of them, then the other. She was moaning like crazy. As soon as I brushed by her pussy, it was soaked with her juices.

I bent down on one knee and started licking her pussy. I stuck my tongue as far as I could in her fuck hole. She screamed. I kept going in and out she was jerking violently with juices flowing on my tongue. I slipped a finger on her clit and she was cumming again and a third time she just kept coming. Her legs gave out she was now sitting on the shower floor. Our faces lined up and I kissed her giving her a taste of her own fluid.

"Now bitch help me up."

"Yes my mistress." Sue helped me out of the shower and was going to get out and I said, "Bitch you're not done, shave that forest off or trim it." I spit."I hate pubic hair."

I gave her a razor, some foam and scissors.She trimmed it, then shaved around it leaving it in a nicely trimmed heart.

Sue stepped out of the shower and whack,as hard as I could on her ass. "Ouch," she screamed. "That is for causing me pain as I cum bitch."

"Sorry mistress and thank you mistress," as she picked up a towel and patted me dry and being very careful around my sore ribs. Sue dried herself off afterwards and she took me up to my room and I said, "Well I got a bitch, may as well use it. Dress me and I need to go into professional office and a bank."

"Mistress you're not fit to travel.""Bitch, turn around and put your hands on that wall." I picked up a sandal whack twice across her ass.

"Who is in charge, bitch" her ass nice and rosy. "You are Mistress." Sue was just beaming after being smacked and put in her place.

"Very well now dress me." She then proceeded with nice plain white panties with a nice professional looking beige skirt and an office type cream colour blouse with a training bra. "Let's go to Silva's room.She has make up.It is time you showed me."

Sue applied a base and then showed me how to lightly do make up as my face was perfect and didn't need much, except a touch of eye liner and a pale lipstick. I looked like a 20 year old instead of the fourteen year old body I was in.

I turned around and gave Sue a hug, "Perfect now why don't you get dressed. As much as I enjoy you naked I suppose it wouldn't do getting caught driving like this. It might be hard to explain."

First stop was Dan's office. He was on the 12th floor in an office building. It was just about noon when I walked in.First he said, "Who are you," then recognized Sue and then me.

"Sharron you look so much older. I didn't recognize you." "Listen slave we're alone. Your door is shut." "Sorry Master"

"Pull that cock and balls out now and walk over here."

"This is lunch time correct? People just walk into your office when your door is closed? Is that how your business is run?"

"No master, no one will walk in when my door is shut." As he undoes his pants and lets the pants fall to his knees. He shuffles over and I grab his cock and lightly fondle it.

"Now is my credit card ready and the papers ready for me to sign?"

"Ah I am not sure... ah, Christ that feels good Master."

"See being my slave is not bad as long as you do as you're told. I am sure there will be some dislikes to go with the likes. Now you get on the phone and call the bank.We will be right over. Then call your lawyer and we will be there after the bank."

"Bitch get over here and taste this fat cock." Sue rushes over grin on her face, "Yes my Mistress," and kneels and starts sucking his cock while I massage his balls.

"If you cum before you get the calls done, you get three lashes with your belt when you get home." Sue is working hard sucking his cock while I turn my video on watching her. Dan's voice is strained but finishes talking to the lawyer. "OK, enough bitch," she plops the cock out he has a raging hard on and I slap his cock hard twice and he screams with pain as his cock shrinks.

"That's for not addressing me properly when I come in and the second is for not immediately doing what I ask. You do what I say, when I say, where ever I say. Do you understand slave Dan?"

"Yes my master I understand."

"Good pull you pants up and now let's go," I said. Dan left a note for his secretary and we left. At the bank I was signed on to all accounts and the statements were now to come to me. The house only had two payments left so I was added as principal on that and when paid Dan's and Silva's name would be deleted. I was put on as principal on all of the portfolio accounts regarding investments.

We left and I had my credit card and went to the lawyer.

Chapter 10

His name was Bill Hanson. We walked into the office and Bill said, "Hi Dan and this must be your daughter Sharron. "Hi Bill," I said, "Let's us get down to business shall we. First of all I am the head of our house hold now and I take it you are our family lawyer."

"Well not quite I am your fathers."

"Dan, tell him he is now my lawyer." Dan said, "It is true she is head of the family.You are now her lawyer."

"OK young lady.What can I do for you."

Sue speaks up first,"you can have Dan sign your release and you sign your firm to Sharron here."

The lawyer turned beet red, "How, I mean, are you a barrister?"

"No but am an officer of the court like you." Bill turns to Dan, "Are you sure about this?" Dan glanced at me and without hesitation said, "Yes Bill I am sure."

Bill brought out the release papers and Dan signed them and Sue witnessed and Bill notarized it. Bill had to ask for Sue's identification for the record. She pulled out her RCMP id card. The lawyer sat right up paying close attention now he knew this was something special.

Sue said, "Sharron needs your commitment letter." he reached in and brought out the letter. They both signed and Sue witnessed it.

Bill said, "I am officially your Lawyer Miss Sharron Davis. How can I help you?"

"First of all 'Sharron' will do for you Bill."

"Bill I need a living will for Dan and Silva leaving everything to me. Second anything he has squirreled away is now mine." "Sharron, Dan should have his own attorney for that.""Third I want the 51% of his shares signed over to me."

"Sue, pull out the documentation."

"Bill, what you're about to see is strictly confidential.You are only to act on this if something of a suspicious nature happens to me.Otherwise this is never to surface unless I say so. Do you completely understand?"

"Yes, I understand your instructions."He read over the confessions and the acts perpetrated against her. After about thirty minutes Bill looked at Dan shook his head and said, "I have seen and heard a lot in my years but nothing so disgusting from a person that once was a friend."

"Sharron I am so sorry. Why you didn't let Sue take care of these delinquent criminals I don't understand but I am sure you have your reasons?"

"What you ask for is simple I will have Mr Davis sign these and will fill in the details." he then pulled out the corporate book and said, "Mr Davis you sign here and here turning the corporation over to Sharron."

Dan knew he no longer had a lifelong friend by his venomous tone and him calling him Mr. Davis.

He spoke of the tax deferred account in the Caymans and the gold in a safe deposit box.

Dan had lost everything now there was no escape he belongs to Sharron now and as he spoke Sharron picked up on his resignation. Sharron says, "My lawyer knows who you are so you address me properly."

"Yes master," Dan said.

"Good for you Sharron," Bill says.

"Slave you crawl under that desk and give your old friend a proper blow job he deserves it for being fooled by you."

"Bill this will be his first so it would be appropriate that it be you."

Bill said, "I shouldn't but what he did to you is despicable. Come on cocksucker do a good job."

Bill reached for is zipper and I said, "No let the slave do it all."

While Dan was sucking on Bills cock I had him put the documentation in a manila envelope and he wrote on it to be opened on suspicious disappearance or death or coma of Sharron Davis. If this seal is broken other than by the reasons mentioned this document is considered void. "Ahh..." Bill said.

Sue said, "Sounds like he may not need a whole lot of training?"

Bill said, "Ah I am cumming but I think this cocksucker needs daily training for the rest of his life."

I said, "You welcome out to the house but it is a nude facility. I assure you that you won't leave with a stiff cock," and I laughed.

"I will take you up on that to see this cocksucker get more training." Dan comes out from under the table and has some come drool on one side if his face crawl over here slave he does.

I take my finger and scoop up the remaining cum and brought my finger to my mouth and suck it clean "MM, that is tasty. I like the taste of that," smiling at Bill.

"Slave you forgot something."

Dan bewildered he just looked and said, "I am sorry master I don't know what you mean."

"Slave, pull your pants down and stay on all fours."

"Sue "

Whack, Dan felt the sting from Sue. "You were just given the pleasure of sucking you old ex friend's cock what should you say."

"Thank you Bill for letting me sucks your cock."

"Sue" whack. "I said he is no longer Bill to you he is superior to you."

Dan said, "Thank you Mr. Hanson for letting me suck your cock." "Sue" whack, "Didn't the nice man give you a gift."

Dan tears flowing down his cheek said, "Thank you Mr Hanson for letting me suck your cock and thank you for giving me your cum. It was tasty sir."

"You're welcome cocksucker," said Bill. I smiled at Bill approving of his degrading tone.

"Slave get dressed you need to get back to work and look after my company."

Chapter 11

Dan was silent all the way back to work before he got out of Sue's car I said, "You don't use anything to wash the remnants of that cum. I want to inspect your mouth when you get home and believe me if they're aren't, you best not come home until you find a guy that will let you blow him. Remember you can't pay for it I control all the statements now."

He left and Sue and I went to the motor vehicle at Access Nova Scotia. I wrote and passed my beginners. The registry hated giving permits out to us sleepers as they called us and I suppose you could understand you can get a permit at age sixteen that means an 11 year old body can get a driving permit. Scary is it not?

Anyway I passed and off we went to the sex store. This was something, they ask for my identification of course and I showed my brand new driving permit. The girl frowned but let us in. First thing out of my mouth "where are the strap-ons?" The girl led us over to where they were kept.There were a lot of different types. I looked at the girl and said, "Which is the best for fucking a guy but will get me off to?"

The girl frowned and said, "I doubt you can even get off with your body." "Bitch, tell this whatever she is."

"Yes mistress, Angela, my mistress most certainly gets off." The girl stepped back and Stuttered "She is yours?"

"Well she sure as fuck didn't call you mistress. Slut, now I asked you a question." The girl Stuttered again and said "These are the most expensive ones.This remote can make one side or both vibrate." "Let me see it work,"

"We are not allowed it to be opened sanitary reasons. "

I said, "Slut open it, I am not buying a bunch of something that does not work." She opened it I hit the remote and said "Great another piece of 'made in china' junk."

"Miss there are no batteries." I looked at her sternly. She ran and got the batteries. I could smell her sex she was dripping another fucking sub. She put the batteries in and she turned it on.

I said, "It's not really much."

"She said that was the lowest setting."

"Turn it full slut I want to feel it's best not worst. It had a great vibrating to it," I said, "This the part for the pussy turn it up full", I said "that feels it might be good.Bitch raise your skirt.Here, slut, put it in her."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Sharon's Story Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds