• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • The Cupid Effect Ch. 06

The Cupid Effect Ch. 06

123

All characters in this story are of legal age.

*****

Mr. Finkle was understandably upset about all of the disturbances and drama currently going on in his class and he'd resolved to change the seating once more to restore peace to his science class. The thin blading fortyish man was working on his lesson plan when the door slammed startling him. He'd just let his students out and it was the lunch hour. He'd bought a bagged lunch of his own preparation and sat eating a sloppy looking egg salad sandwich when he looked up finding Tiffany St. Claire staring wildly at him.

"MR.FINKLE I NEED TO TALK TO YOU!"

"Tiffany according to my watch it is my lunch hour and you will have to wait until school is out due to my busy schedule." She was a just passable as far as her studies with an entitled attitude that was only second to his number one trouble maker: Kelsey Taylor.

"But you can fix everything right now Mr. Finkle!" She was wearing her cheerleading uniform and he recalled with intellectual hubris that a football game was scheduled this afternoon. He didn't know what to make of the anxious tone of her voice and his curiosity got the better of him.

"What is it Ms. St. Claire?"

"Well I just wanted you to switch my seat with another student's is all sir." She walked over and sat on a chair that he was using for a few extra books caring little that she was also crumpling up some student homework he had yet to grade. The tall redhead cut an imposing figure even though she was sitting down and was still taller than the spindly science teacher.

"Oh what student Tiffany?"

"Kelsey Taylor; she's making a joke out of the class and I can't stand it. You're an awesome teacher and everyone thinks you're really cool and shit-uhm, like excuse me sir because I didn't mean to cuss or nothing. Anyway you should probably move that dumb bitch to the back of the class. She's gonna fail anyway and why should a cute older kickass teacher like your self have to put up with some bimbo who can barely even write her own fucking name?!" Tiffany didn't realize that her disjointed tirade was bordering on the manic as she raved on and he put his elbows on the desktop resting his chin.

"Tell me more Tiffany; what's got you so upset?"

"Well uh, Kelsey's always talking about how dumb your class is and how you're a loser who couldn't make it in the real world and that's like why you're a teacher and stuff. I mean we're all trying to learn and she's disrupting the class and like fucking it up for everybody Mr. Finkle sir." He was amused that she didn't realize that she had peppered her monologue with a liberal amount of blue words as she ranted against a person who was known to be her best friend. His curiosity was peaked as her uneven tone and manic gestures reminded him of Kelsey.

"Oh you don't have to worry about me Tiffany; I'm a big boy and I can take care of myself."

"MR. FINKLE!!" She pounded her fists on her shapely thighs and gritted her teeth in frustration that she wasn't getting what she wanted causing him to laugh at her openly.

"I'm afraid I'm going to have to be blunt Tiffany but cut the bullshit and tell me what you really want young lady." She did a double-take realizing that he was on to her ruse the whole time and she immediately felt like an idiot.

"Look Mr. Finkle I'm sorry about lying to you but I figured you wouldn't let me trade seats with her any other way and I really had no choice." The way she quickly answered told him she was speaking the truth and he didn't know what to make of her story but he had ideas as to the reason.

"You want to sit next to Poindexter Snodgrass?"

"YES-Uhm, yeah I'd be uh okay with it even though I'm REALLY NOT into him or anything." He noted the quick movement of her eyes and the way she fidgeted around on the chair.

"Anything for the class right Tiffany?"

"Yeah that's just what I was thinking sir; ain't it amazing how we think alike and shit?" She started beaming showing her perfect teeth and twirling her auburn hair as she looked away demurely.

"You're absolutely right young lady and Poindexter Snodgrass deserves the best possible partner he can get. I mean I'd be depriving an academic superstar by pairing him up with an uh, cheerleader don't you think Tiffany?" He could barely disguise the amusement in his voice as she continued smiling and vigorously nodding her head until he got to the last part of that sentence.

"Mr. Finkle?"

"I was considering changing the seating arrangement because of all of the unabashed shenanigans going on in the class as of late so you'll be happy to know that I'll be moving Agnes Newton into the chair next to Mr. Snodgrass Tiffany." She shrieked at his announcement and slammed her small fist on his desktop. Making him laugh again.

"OKAY I GET IT; YOU THINK I'M STUPID!!"

"Well Ms. St. Claire I'm not going to argue the point with you but I think I made a little bit of a mistake when I moved everyone around. I want to share a secret with you Tiffany; one that I haven't admitted to any of the parties involved."

"What's that Mr. Finkle?" She looked distraught and annoyed at the same time presenting a rather interesting visual study to the science teacher.

"I saw what you and the others did to Poindexter; saw Kelsey toss a smoothie at that embattled kid who's only sin was being inept and perhaps socially awkward. Yeah I saw Tad teasing him about who he was and I decided to level the playing field a little bit. It was all very random but it couldn't have worked out better. I do have to admit that I never imagined Kelsey would toss some chemicals into his face when confronted with the prospect of sitting next to him for the rest of the semester."

"THAT'S WHY WE HAVE TO PROTECT HIM MR. FINKLE; KELSEY'S DANGEROUS...and Agnes, uh might get hurt too." She suddenly snagged his arm in his grasp yanking on it forcing him to pull back as she tore a bit of the cuff on his immaculately ironed long sleeved shirt.

"Tiffany I think it's time for you to run along."

"Uhm, sorry about ripping your shirt Mr. Finkle but I haven't told you my secret yet." He noticed a strange look on her face and was reluctant to inquire further but his curiosity got the better of him.

"Oh and what secret is that?"

"That you "ARE" going to let me sit next to Dexter and that I'm not going to tell Mr. Finkle." She had a small purse slung across her pneumatic chest and she removed a tube of garish cherry red lipstick from it and coated her lips as he chuckled completely befuddled by her statement.

"What aren't you going to tell TIF-WHAT ARE YOU AAAARRRUGHHHH!!" The statuesque cheerleader quickly pounced on the frail man locking her lips onto his and shocking him with a deep kiss forcing her tongue into his mouth. She shoved him back nearly knocking him from his chair causing it to slide into

the chalk board.

"TIFFANY ST.CLAIRE WHAT ARE Y-YOU DOING?!!" His thick glasses were hanging diagonally across his face as he sputtered and tried to gather himself finally realizing that he was in a fast evolving situation when he finally noticed Tiffany ripping the letter on the front of her cheerleader top half off before yanking it off to reveal a skimpy, demi-cup bra that failed miserably to contain her large breasts.

"YOU SHOULDN'T TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOUR STUDENTS MR. FINKLE!!" The crazed redhead began violently yanking at her own bra strap until it ripped leaving a red mark on the delicate skin of her shoulder.

"PLEASE STOP TIFFANY; YOU DON'T NEED TO DO THIS?!" He jumped up with his arms outstretched in front of him as things went from bad to worse when she tugged her cheer bottoms down to reveal her bald snatch and shapely hips. Despite himself the science teacher popped wood at the sight of the shapely student kicking her clothing in his direction.

"I-I don't Mr. Finkle?" She froze mid-movement looking wildly at him like a deer that had been caught in the headlights.

"N-NUH NOOOOO TIFFANY!! PLEASE-Please put your clothes back on!"

"So you'll let me sit next to Dexter?" Her eyes were glistening with moisture from the possibility that her fondest wish would be fufilled.

"Anything; just stop this alright?" His career, reputation and freedom were flashing right in front of his eyes as the tall redhead scratched her auburn mane while cupping one of her breasts.

"Well alright but we have a deal okay?"

"Sure whatever you say Tiffany just get dressed and I'll put you next to Dexter." His heart was thumping so hard in his chest that he felt like he would have a stroke at a moment's notice. His cock was as hard as it had been in years as she ran a few fingers over her mound.

"Say it-Say we have a deal Mr. Finkle."

"We have a deal Tiffany; I'll seat you next to Dexter." His face was shining from a nervous sweat as she walked towards him still nude from the waist down.

"Okay, okay now pull out your dick." He jumped back a bit clutching his shirt as she attempted to cup his package. He used his hand to swat hers away numerous times as she grabbed at his sex.

"We have to SEAL the DEAL Mr. Finkle; you'd better hurry up because that door isn't locked and I wouldn't have any qualms about running out into the hall naked!" She pointed and took a few steps backward towards the classroom door to emphasize her point halting only when he quickly undid his fly and started fumbling for his cock.

"It's okay I've seen little cocks before Mr. Finkle." She shoved him back onto his chair and undid his belt never taking her eyes off of the nervous teacher who stared over at the unlocked door. Tiffany handled his cock which fit into the palm of her hand giving it a few tugs and drooling some spit onto the oversized head. She used the palm of her hand to spread the saliva around before running the flat of her tongue over it making the middle-aged teacher moan and shiver.

"OOOHHH TIFFANY!" She forced a moan out of him as she got down on a fours and began fellating him in a slow steady cadence. She kept eye contact s she bobbed back and forth. It had been a year since he'd gotten lucky owing that one time to a fifth of gin he'd plied a grandmother of three with during a deceased acquaintance's wake. He'd felt ashamed of himself for turning out the lights and having his way with the passed out woman who had the misfortune of passing out in her granddaughter's room face down. Her ass was so humongous that he lost hope of having normal intercourse and rubbed his cock on her jiggly crack eventually slipping the head of his cock into her ass and cumming instantly from the pure heat. He finished the bottle of gin after wiping up his mess with some of the granddaughter's baby wipes. The old woman hadn't remembered anything in the aftermath and Arnie Finkle had developed a taste for mature porn afterwards.

"Your dick is little but it's kind of fat like uhm; a chubby little mushroom." He pulled on a few strands of her red hair drawing her lips back to his cock and moaning as she twirled her lips on the head of his cock tickling it and making him squirm in his seat. She seemed encouraged and pulled his pants along his thighs until she was able to caress his abnormally large balls between her fingers. She wanted to leave her mark on the teacher and lifted up his scrotum sucking on the area just under the sack and making him cry out.

"OOOOOOHHH FUCK THAT SHIT FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD!!" He nervously laughed and patted the top of the neurotic student's head as she pursed her lips sucking even harder until he pushed her away.

"Oh so you like it now huh old man?" He nodded so hard that his head hurt and she pushed one of his legs to the side sucking on the joint where his pelvis and inner thigh met giving him a purplish hickey following this up on the opposite side as well. She voraciously took him balls deep and sucked as hard as she could for an entire minute nearly making him scream before releasing his member with a loud popping sound.

"Geez you're taking longer than I would have expected Mr. Finkle; usually when I do that guys just cum all over me and you're still so hard. I would titfuck you but there's not much to work with." She was rolling his cock in the sweaty palm of her hand and kneading his balls mercilessly. To emphasize her point, Tiffany pushed her large breasts together with her forearm and drew his cock as close to her cleavage as possible.

"FUUUCK THAT LOOKS SO DAMN GOOD NEXT TO THOSE TITTIES!!" The redhead knew she had him under control as she slapped his member against her right breast wetting it with his precum. She rolled him against her erect nipple and used said nipple on his urethra. She squeezed her tit roughly into a nearly cylindrical shape and started fucking his pee slit with her thick nipple. He involuntarily clenched his butt cheeks from the sensation until he could stand it no more.

"OOOOHHHH YOU-FUCKING OOOOOHHH!!" She'd leaned forward allowing as much of him as possible to rub against the deep crevice of her compacted cleavage. He needed just a little more to push him over the edge and her actions were keeping him on the verge of cumming.

"You like this huh Mr. Finkle; bet you wish you could FUCK ME don't you?" The slightly frail science teacher looked as if her were about to have a heart attack as she trailed a line of spit along his short cock stopping to twirl her tongue on the head of his penis.

"But you CAN'T FUCK ME Mr. Finkle; not like Dexter can and I'd do ANYTHING to get next to him even SUCK your chubby BABY COCK every day! You WANT THAT don't YOU?!!"

"YEEEAHH!!"

"Good then you're GONNA GIVE ME EVERYTHING I WANT...RIGHT ASSHOLE?!!" He couldn't agree enough nearly whipping himself into a frenzy as she closed her fist completely obscuring his cock from view and slurped loudly on it. She suddenly stood towering over the seated teacher and turned revealing her curvy rear hard tan lines and all planting it into his lap. She leaned back allowing him to cup and knead her breasts as she twerked rubbing her butt and crotch into his pelvis. She had spent hours in front of her mirror perfecting her skills undulating her pelvis and popping her plump bottom sometimes sending short videos of herself to guy friends. Tiffany loved having eyes on her when she walked around campus and secretly got off to the thought of hoards of teenage boys jerking off to her under their covers in the middle of the night.

"YEEESSSS!!" He was close to exploding from the sensation of her soft cheeks bouncing on him and he knew time was of the essence as classes would be in session momentarily. His fingers dug greedily into her fleshy hips as she leaned forward pushing her cunt against his crotch and pinning the appendage to his abdomen. He could hardly believe what was happening to him as he pushed her juicy cheeks around his reddish hued cock and pumped up into her ass cleavage for all he was worth.

"OOOOHHH SWEEET GEEZUS; I'M GONNA BLOOOOOW!!" She bounced as hard as she could in his lap as a surprising amount of jizz squirted up from her butt cleavage eventually covering her lower back. A few drops had found their way into her hair but Mr. Finkle wouldn't be talking because he was on Cloud 9.

"EEEEEEEWWWW MR. FINKLE; you really haven't had any in a while huh? Hey wait-a-minute; you weren't a virgin were you sir?" She stood and nudged his spent cock with the ball of her foot smiling.

"Fuh-Fuck you Tiffany." He could barely breathe from the exertion and he was checking his pulse as the class bell suddenly rang surprising both of them. Both of them scrambled back into their clothing.

"Don't forget your promise Mr. Finkle because this shirt sticking to my back tells me that I've got a lot of evidence that you "molested me" if I'm not sitting next to Dexter instead of that blond cunt." She winked at him as if they had just had tea and bounced crazily out into the hallway. He face-palmed noticing her discarded brassiere on the floor. He would have just a few moments to take in the aroma before students started wandering in for his afternoon session.

**********

The steaming water cascaded over her flawless body as she worked hard to get herself squeaky clean still drunk with power from the events of the afternoon. She grabbed the shower head with both hands blasting her pretty face with a torrent of hard water. Kelsey Taylor felt peculiar and she couldn't place when it had started but her body felt lie it was on fire. Every fiber of her being was alive with some sort of energy which she couldn't place and it just felt good. It was a shade lighter than the afterglow after she'd been with Dexter and it made her vibrant and exhilarated from the top of her blonde mane to the tips of her tiny perfect toes. She recalled how less than a week ago she'd discovered him pathetically trying to get an up-skirt picture of her sex and how much it infuriated her. She'd told her boyfriend at the time: Tad Remington and true to his nature the first thought that came into his head was pummeling the nerd senseless but she'd had a better idea. An idea that became a public edification as the defenseless teen was bombarded with several soft drinks in front of his peers in the cafeteria. She shuddered at the memory of him laying on the floor a multicolored mess. Kelsey rewarded her thick skulled boyfriend with a sloppy blowjob before going to class only to be horrified that she would be sitting next to her victim for the rest of the semester.

...then her whole world came crashing down.

She'd gotten so caught up in her rage at being assigned a seat beside that she lost control and tossed a beaker full of some chemical shit into his face afterwards being expelled and kicked off of the cheerleading squad. Her father had "donated" a large sum to the school's development allowing her a second chance after he'd threatened to take away her trust. The spoiled teen had been so angry at Dexter that she'd vowed revenge eventually catching him sneaking into the school after hours and confronted him. The moment she laid eyes on him all she could think about was pushing his face in and bashing his brains out.

...then they'd hooked up.

Nothing could have prepared the nubile young teen for what would be a mind altering experience as she found herself inundated by this sort of sweet smell coming from his body that had enveloped her making her hot and wet in the most intimate of places. It increased in volumes assailing her nostrils and body with a sensual warmth that had her nipples harder than they'd ever been as her essence ran freely down her shapely legs. Whatever it was hung in the corners of her mouth making it water and excessively drool with a kind of hunger that stuck in the back of her throat. Kelsey couldn't fight the throbbing pulsing feeling coming from her sex; a feeling that steadily increased until she couldn't take it anymore. Dexter the nerd who'd followed her around leering incessantly at her and monitoring her every move became something more. Something she hungered for, something that invaded her body making her want his sex.

She'd found herself trembling and doing everything in her power to please him; working for a prize that was hidden inside him. Even though it was against her nature, Kelsey had taken him into her mouth and used every trick she knew along with some new ones to make him cum. The "taste" of his spunk was a revelation almost sickly sweet with a slight tinge of bitterness. It was an unexpected treat so rich that she could have spent all night sucking him dry for more of it. There had been a raw, sticky irritation in her cunt that increased in intensity until the haughty girl begged him to penetrate her in the most urgent manner possible by offering her curvy backside to him. Nothing could have prepared Kelsey for the violent intrusion into her blessing as his thick member forced her walls aside with more girth than she was used to; smashing into the back of her canal forcing a volcanic orgasm from her depths that was legendary.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • The Cupid Effect Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds