• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Hell Week Ch. 04-07

Hell Week Ch. 04-07

12

Chapter 4 Wednesday

I had to get up early on Wednesday as I had three classes, the first starting at 8 am. Classes were uneventful until my last class of the day. It was my Economics class and Prof. Simon handed me a slip of paper as I entered the class. The paper said to meet her in her office following class.

A little after 2 pm I arrived at Prof. Simon's office. She had a student assistant who greeted me as I entered the room. I recognized her from the previous night as one of the Lambda sisters. Prof. Simon had not arrived yet so I was invited to sit and wait for her. The assistant looked over at me and smiled several times during my wait. About 10 minutes later Prof. Simon entered the room accompanied by Chenille.

"Come with me into my private office." She said. "Chenille, you can come too."

Chenille took a seat in one of the chairs of the office. Prof. Simon sat behind her desk. I stood.

"On your knees boy." She said. "Whenever you enter this office you will be on your knees. Now, do you want to pass my course this semester?"

"Yes ma'am." I replied.

"Then you will need tutoring." She said. "I think once a week will be sufficient. Report here after class each Wednesday. I think we will start today. Strip for me so you may begin."

I looked at her and Chenille for a moment before beginning to strip. Both had already seen me naked so it wasn't like I was really exposing myself to these women. When naked I was forced to crawl to Prof. Simon. She had spread her legs and pulled her long flowing dress up around her ample hips. I saw her discarded panties lying on her desk.

"Lick." She said as she pulled my face between her legs. "Chenille, grab my paddle and encourage him a little. I'm afraid he will need quite a bit of tutoring."

I started licking her as she draped her dress over me. I was plunged into darkness and the confinement of her clothes seemed to increase her aroma. Chenille was using the paddle providing ample encouragement. After about 30 minutes of oral service Prof. Simon grabbed my hair and pulled me into her sex as she climaxed. She shuddered and shook for about 30 seconds before releasing me.

"That was nice." She said. "Not great, but nice. You will get better with practice. Chenille, do you want to have a go at him?"

Chenille replaced Prof. Simon in the chair. She was wearing a pair of shorts and had removed them and her panties before sitting down. She had lighter complexion than most of the other Lambda sisters and was tall, probably 5'10". She was an attractive woman so I really didn't mind providing her with a little oral. When I began I noticed how strong her sex smelled. It was almost overpowering. I withdrew a little but she forced me deep into her crotch. Prof. Simon noticed what happened and called Bernice into the office. The student assistant entered and smiled when she saw what was happening.

"Bernice, take the paddle and help motivate our new student." Prof. Simon said. When he finishes with Chenille you can have a go at him too."

It was 4 pm before I was allowed to leave that office. I was not allowed to clean up before leaving and had to walk back to my dorm with the smell and taste of three black women on my face. I was told to return at the same time every Wednesday for more tutoring. There were still 6 weeks left in the semester.

I took a shower and got ready for tonight's session. I headed over to the cafeteria for dinner and met the other Alphas there. We headed to the Omega house as a group and arrived with 10 minutes to spare.

The Omegas Sorority was the female version of the Gamma Fraternity. This was the sorority that all of the female athletes joined. In addition to the athletes, anyone associated with women's athletics were allowed to join. This included trainers, student assistants and coaches, equipment managers and others associated with the 15 varsity or junior varsity women's sports programs offered at the college.

There were rumors that many of the sisters were devote lesbians. That was probably true of many of the sororities, but the Omega's didn't try to hide the fact that a good woman could satisfy them as well as any man.

We knocked on the door at 7 pm and was met by an athletic looking woman. She was tall and fit. I wasn't sure but guessed her weight to be around 140 lbs. She said her name was Samantha and she was the pledge master for tonight's activities. She said she was on the women's tennis team and she loved smacking balls around the court. Her legs were well toned and muscular, the result of many hours on the court. Her arms looked to be all muscle. I guessed she spent a lot of time in the gym doing strengthening exercises as well.

She asked if we were the pledges from Alpha Fraternity and if we were ready to submit to the Omegas for the night. We said we were and immediately fell to our knees in pain. She had pressed a button on the remote she carried and we knew immediately that everything we had experienced to date was a cakewalk compared to what we would experience the rest of the week.

"Your place is on your knees." She said. Leave your male clothes here and follow me. It is time you meet the Omegas."

We followed her into the meeting room. There were about 50 women present. I recognized some of them from various sporting events I had attended during my freshman year. Many were cute. Some were beautiful and others fit into the plain category. Most had well developed and firm bodies. I saw a couple that stood well over 6'. They were probably basketball or volleyball players, while others were petite and were probably runners or gymnasts. As I looked around the room I spotted several of the cheerleaders. I had seen them perform. They were among the most athletic. Each time they did one of their splits I had dreamed of what it would be like for one of them to straddle me like that. What guy didn't have those dreams?

We were paraded around the room on hands and knees so that all of the sisters could get a good look at us. Some even grabbed our balls and gave a squeeze. Once we had been thoroughly displayed we were led up to the front of the room. It was then that the pledges were told to enter. There were about 15 of them. They were dressed as the women of the previous two nights. Each of them was carrying something.

They stood behind us. We were still kneeling as none of us wanted to be shocked again.

"Omega pledges, secure the Alphas." Samantha said.

The first of the Omega pledges approached us and placed a collar around our necks. A leash was attached to the collar and left to dangle in front of us. The others attached leather belts around our waists. Another group attached leather restraints to each of our wrists and then connected them to our waist belts with buckles.

We were afraid to resist as the chastity belt kept us in check. The rest attached ankle restraints and attached a spreader bar to keep our ankles spread wide, completely exposing our genitals. Gags were placed in our mouth. A strap went behind our head and secured the gag firmly in place. The gags forced our mouths open. We couldn't do much more than drool and grunt. I realized that I would be unable to use my safe word even if I wanted to.

Samantha inspected the work of the pledges. She attached our ankles to our waist with a short strap. We were now forced to remain on our knees for as long as Samantha dictated.

Samantha introduced the faculty advisor for tonight. It was the women's volleyball coach. She had played volleyball at one of the Big 10 schools before coming here to serve as the coach for the Baxter team. She was a tall woman, standing about 6'2". She had sandy colored hair and had a fantastic body. She appeared to be pushing 40. She smiled at us as she was introduced.

"Tonight, you will each feel what it is like to give a blow job." She said. "I'm sure you have heard the rumors of how many of us are lesbians. The rumors are true and we are proud of our sexual preferences. Most of us are bisexual, and enjoy a cock as much as a strap on. We have plenty of equipment to go around so pledges, strap them on."

Each of the pledges left and returned a short time later wearing a strap on harness with cock inserted. Samantha said that some of the harnesses were fitted with double dongs so the pledges could get a little extra enjoyment out of tonight's activities. The first group of pledges positioned themselves in front of us with their cocks poised to penetrate out mouths.

"I need 6 volunteers from the audience." Samantha announced.

Each was given a paddle and told to paddle our ass anytime we gagged or needed some additional motivation. The first pledge standing in front of me shoved her cock into my mouth. It was about the size of my own cock. I considered myself average sized and had never received any complaints when using it. The cock in my mouth gave me new appreciation for the women who had given me blow jobs in the past. I immediately started gagging and felt the paddle on my ass. I was already sore from the afternoon's activities and soon had tears building in my eyes.

"Look" my tormentor said. "I think he's going to cry."

After ten minutes of constant pumping the pledges withdrew their phalluses and others took over. Six new paddlers took over behind us. The pledge before me stood about 6'5" tall. She had been recruited to play center for the basketball team. In addition to being tall, she was muscular. She wasn't fat, just large. As I looked into her crotch I could see her cock was large also. It was longer and thicker than the first pledge's cock. Behind me stood the faculty Advisor, Coach Simms. She was poised to strike.

The center took aim and pushed forcibly with her cock. Fortunately it was silicon and flexible, allowing me to take it all into my mouth. Still, I choked on it and Coach Simms began wailing away. She was strong and her size gave extra leverage. She walloped me over and over. God it hurt. After another 10 minutes it was over. The more stepped up to take their turn.

After all of the pledges had their opportunity to train us to suck cock they traded places with the volunteers who had been motivating us. Another hour of cock sucking ensued with the pledges now motivating us. When the center stepped up behind me I thought I was going to die. By the end of the 10 minutes I wished I had.

Samantha again asked for volunteers. Four of the larger women came forward. Two grabbed my arms as Samantha released them from the waist strap. Chains were attached to the wrist cuffs and passed between my legs towards the bar that separated my ankles. The waist to ankle strap was released. The other two women pulled on the chain forcing me to bend at the waist until my face was planted on the floor. They attached the chain to the leg bar. The result had me hogtied on my knees with my arms pulled back between my legs and attached to a bar that separated my legs. I couldn't raise my head and my neck was hyperextended. It was an uncomfortable position.

Each of the Alphas were placed in the same position.

"Sisters, who would like some oral fulfillment?" Samantha asked. "Pledges, get ready to do your duty. Sisters, any of you who would like to use any of these male pledges can come up and get into position. I'm sure our pledges will motivate them sufficiently to give you enjoyment."

Pledges stood behind each of us. Some held a paddle that was poised to strike and others held a flogger ready to smack our cock and balls. One of the cheerleaders lifted my head so she could slide into place under it. She wrapped her legs tightly around my head and told me to begin. My cock tried to get hard in my chastity device. That alone was painful. When I felt the flogger strike my exposed balls I cried out in pain.

The cheerleader seemed to enjoy my reaction as she seemed to grip me tighter. The pledges with paddles began swinging as well.

"Hit his balls again." The cheerleader said. "His reaction just electrified me. Samantha, give me that remote for a second. Need to see what that does to him. All of the Alphas jumped as she pressed the button."

She kept up his torment until she climaxed. When she was done she was replaced with another, then another. Coach Simms took her turn as did Samantha. By the time we were done, our faces, our asses and our balls had paid a price for the actions of some fraternity two years previous.

It was now time for the final event of the evening, the Gauntlet. Each sorority did it a little differently. We were told we could expect to experience several trips each night through it depending on our performance that night.

We had to crawl to the middle of the room where the women had lined up in two lines facing one another. Our restraints were loosened so that we could crawl on hands and knees. Our legs were still spread so we were well exposed. I could see what awaited us. Most of the women held paddles but a few had floggers and crops.

All of us had to make at least one trip through the gauntlet. Some had earned two. Samantha said one of the sisters would lead us through. We would have to keep our faces buried in her ass. When we wanted her to move forward we had to signal by but tonguing her anus. Whenever we stopped tonging her she would stop moving forward. To make things more interesting, if the person leading us had an orgasm, she would pause until the orgasm was finished.

Coach Simms led me through the first pass. Prior to starting she took a vibrating egg and pushed it into her pussy. She turned it on and shuddered a little. I stuck my face between her cheeks and pushed my tongue out, found her asshole. I pushed harder and she spread her legs a little enjoying the feeling.

I crawled slowly through the lines of women. I dreaded the floggers the most. It easily struck between my legs smacking my cock and balls. They were also used on my back and occasionally my chest. The paddles were only used on my ass. About half way through the line Coach Simms stopped. I pressed harder, penetrating her anus. Still she didn't move. I then realized she was having an orgasm. The women ganging up on me, wailing away at my ass until Coach Simms resumed her slow pace towards the end of the line. I wasn't sure I could endure a second trip down the path I had just come.

The second trip was led by Samantha. She moved slower than Coach Simms causing me to endure additional pain. I enjoyed rimming her ass as she smelled of strawberries. When she stopped to have an orgasm she reached back and grabbed be by the ears and pulled my face deep into her ass. A couldn't breathe and nearly collapsed before she let go.

"Alphas, you have done well tonight." Samantha said. "You are welcome to return whenever you are brave enough to do so. Remember that you are now a servant of the Omegas and any time you return to this house you will be required to submit to the desires of any of our sisters. Tomorrow your journey continues. You will be the guest of the Deltas.

Our chastity devices were refitted on our cocks and tested to ensure they worked. I had enjoyed the oral sex but my ass had paid the price. I knew I would be sore I the morning.

Chapter 5 Thursday

Thursday was another light day for me. I hoped to see Beth at my 11 am class. When I got to class she was sitting down front with three of four other girls. When she saw me she smiled and waved. The other girls looked up and smiled as well. It was like they were having their own private joke and I was the punch line.

I met Beth for lunch after class. This time the other girls joined us. There were a total of five of them. She introduced me to Kim. She was the large woman from Monday who smothered me and nearly made me pass out. I found out she was Beth's roommate. Beth had convinced her to pledge the Mu Sorority. The other three were suite mates. Their names were Rebecca, Cindy and Kayla. Rebecca was taller than the rest and had dark hair and a trim body. Cindy and Kayla were both blondes. They were a little heavier, probably from too much beer and partying. They were attractive but not in the same league as Beth or Rebecca.

Beth asked me how my butt felt.

"We all know what happened last night." Beth continued. "The scenario was the same at each of the sorority houses. I know the Mu girls really beat a couple of the Epsilons last night. I kind of enjoyed it."

"Yea." Rebecca added. "I'm a Delta pledge and I certainly had fun last night. I had a 10 incher that I made some dude deep throat. I had him squealing before I was done. Can't wait to see what happens tonight."

I didn't know what to say. I couldn't deny what happened, at least they hadn't witnessed the actual acts. My face was turning red and I hoped the conversation would turn to another topic.

"I bet Coach Simms really spanked hard." Beth said. "She's a strong woman and very athletic. That amazon from the basketball team, how tall was she? 6'5 or 6'6" I bet."

I looked at her in disbelief but said nothing. Just smiled.

"You know that all of those sessions are being recorded." Rebecca said. "They are posted to the website of each of the sororities. All of the sisters and even their alumni can watch them whenever they like. I understand they may be used as recruitment videos for the sororities during next year's rush week. Anyway, got to go now. I've got class in a little bit and then have to go to practice. I'm on the equestrian team. Maybe Beth can bring you to one of our events. I'm sure the girls would love to meet you and I know Ms. Jorgensen would love to see you again. I think you made a big impression on her."

I met the other Alpha pledges for dinner and let them know what I had learned at lunch. They were really pissed because everything that occurred during hell week was supposed to be kept secret. Dinner took longer than expected because we had to wait to be served. I noticed that the girls in the serving line smiled at us as we went through the line. I wondered what they knew. We ate quickly. I looked at my watch. We only had five minute to get to the Delta house.

It normally took about 10 minutes to walk from the cafeteria to the Delta house. We ran. As we ran up their sidewalk we were knocked to our knees. Our chastity belts had shocked us. Twice more we were shocked before we could recover enough to knock on the door. A dark haired woman opened the door. She was holding a remote and pressed it again sending us to our knees.

"You are late," she said. "You have all received one demerit as punishment. To make matters worse, you have the nerve to stand before me. That disrespect has earned you a second demerit. You will crawl behind me like the pack of dogs you are. Keep your eyes fixed on my heels. If any of you look up, you will all suffer."

I hoped the rest of these girls weren't as sadistic as this woman. We followed her into the meeting hall. She paraded us around the hall and made us kiss the feet of each of the sisters. We kneeled facing the group. The pledges came in pushing six pillories. We were instructed to stand and place our head and wrists through the openings. The pledges closed the hinged piece that locked us into place. Our legs were secured to the base of the device which left bent over at the waist and spread open. All of our orifices were available for use.

"My name is Denise" the woman said. "I am your pledge master for tonight. The thirty sisters of Delta Sorority welcome you to our house. We feel we are the most intellectual of the sororities so tonight our pledges will be quizzed and you will suffer when any of them provide an incorrect answer. Tonight we have 18 pledges participating in our little contest. There will be 3 rounds of 30 minutes each. Points will be awarded for each correct answer. A Paddling will be awarded for each incorrect answer."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Hell Week Ch. 04-07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 149 milliseconds